• Published 29th Jun 2017
  • 754 Views, 0 Comments

The One Who Didn't Change - Enchanted Tails



A changeling that didn't change he left the hive thinking the others would try to banish him

  • ...
 0
 754

The Freezing Cold

The Freezing Cold

By: Enchanted Tails

He didn't know where he was but it was cold and snow, one of his wings cracked from the cold temperatureā€¦he didn't know what to do.

ahhhhhh it's so cold Jasper said to himself.

He missed the warm sun and the grass below his hooves when he was disguised as a pony. He couldn't go back not while the other ponies might be thinking he is working with Chrysalis.

hummmmm, think, think, think! Where do ponies dare not to go? Jasper asked himself

He remebered his friends Claud and Flare over talking of a place called the Everfree that ponies dare not to dread unless under serious events.

thats the place! Ponies say that everything moves by its self! So nopony should go in there! he said to himself.

He looked at the setting sun and a burst of wind came. Jasper shivered, dang that's cold

He needed to find shelter and fast. One of his wings got to cold over night a cracked between the hole, "Thanks a lot holes," he said to his wings.

He scanned the horizon to seek shelter and he found it!

A few yards away was a cave small enough for him but to small for other big creater. He ran with all his might to the cave and reached it. It was warm and snugged in there, and he liked it. Then he went to bed.


At the hive

"KING THORAX! KING THORAX!" said two familiar voices calling his name.

"Yes Flare? Yes Claud?" he asked without the need to look at them.

They both looked at each other for a bit without saying a word. Thorax looked up from his book, with a questable look on his face.

"Well," he said

"JASPER HE'S GONE! NOPONY SEEN HIM SENCE THE DEFEAT OF CHRYSALIS!" they both yelled at the sametime.

This got Thorax's attion, he jumped up from where he was sitting.

"Send a letter to Spike and tell him that we need him, the Element of Harmony, and Starlight," Thorax said in a calm voice but also demanding.

"Yes Sir!" they both said at the sametime, then they left his room

"Please be okay Jasper," Thorax said.

Author's Note:

Not so bad for second chapter now is it :pinkiehappy:

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Twilight was asleep in bed as the sun rose. Her eyelids were still heavy but she forced them to open.

When she opened them Spike was right in front of her. "Ahhhh!" Twilight yelled being started by Spikeā€¦