• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 2,154 Views, 136 Comments

Days in the Mind of One that is Great and Powerful - The REAL Mister Pkmn



After John Radderson and Kurt Smith disappear, Darrell Evenlor gets suspicious, but not worried. Then he turns into his favorite pony, Trixie, and he has some fun.

  • ...
17
 136
 2,154

PreviousChapters Next
The Final Battle: Vs. Cacophony Chromium

The shock of the group died down, and Maestro turned to face “Slighthand”, a bit of a cross expression on his face. “You just had to go and mess with time travel, didn’t you?”

“Slighthand” sighed. “So you figured it out, then? That we’re from… the future?”

Ayumi raised an eyebrow. “Wait, I thought that the time travel spell was back in Equestria! How did they…?”

“Catseye” jabbed a thumb at “Slighthand”, and gave a bit of a huff. “He learned it by sneaking in to Maestro’s tomb. Disregarded the note on it too, and convince us to come along- That was the opportunity that Starfall had to slip under our radar.”

A sigh came from Chessmaster. “Children. Reckless and impulsive, and don’t listen when their elders try and set ‘em right… Yet, if they hadn’t come back… a lot of us might be in quite a different spot.”

Cacophony huffed in irritation. “Stuff it! It doesn’t matter! My future is ensured! Thanks to the strand of DNA I procured from Starlight before I sent her off, I can ensure my little girl remains to exist through splicing.” A grin spread upon his face. “Perfect time loop. Just accept it. You’ve lost.” His daughter cozied up to him, letting out a giggle.

Twilight and her main friends stood up. “We’re not done yet! We’ll beat you, somehow, some way! Everyone! Join hands!” Most of them did as instructed, and their energy channeled together. Maestro hesitated, however. Would this work? He pushed the thought aside, there was no room for doubt now. He joined hands with the others in order to power up the Elements.

Starfall shook her head as Cacophony raised an eyebrow. “Do you really think that scares me? You don’t know what I’ve been upto in this short time.” He stood, and a massive mad grin came upon his face. “Allow me to introduce you to the only help I need.” He let out a yell. “ASPECTS OF DISHARMONY! PROTECT YOUR MASTER!” Six stones lifted from the ground and started to glow darker hues from those of the Elements.

Maestro gasped. “It can’t be!” He tried to call of the attack, but it was too late. The rainbow fired, and the six stones that surrounded Cacophony spun and fired back a dark rainbow. The two forces collided, and the struggle began. The heroes believed, as hard as they could, but it was not enough. The dark rainbow was winning.The heroes tried to reach out, call out to the souls of the world… but they did not respond. The dark rainbow surged with power, and broke through. It flung them against the wall.

The group fell to their knees, winded. Cacophony snarled. “As long as I have these, I am invincible! It’s over! My reign will be ETERNAL!”

Pinkie’s mane deflated, as many others became disheartened. Sarah spoke. “He’s right. What can we do now? It’s… over.”

Maestro looked upon his friends, and saw their state. He stood. “No.”

Cacophony blinked. “What? You still believe that you can beat me?” He laughed. “What a fool you are!”

The force field was gone, because the Elements had dispersed it. Maestro walked forward. “There’s one last chance. The last bastion of hope against the great evil… it actually did come true, despite it not looking as the way that I saw it. Here we are, in this moment. The moment before I destroy you.”

His friends looked upon him, all murmuring about what he had said. Alex spoke up. “What are you on about? You can’t win against him! He’s too powerful!”

Maestro nodded. “Not on my own.” he released all his magic seals, and surged with power. “Even at my best, I would fail alone.” He turned back to face them. “I’m going to need you to fire the Elements through me. I need their power to fuel this new spell. Will you help me?”

Twilight had concern in her voice. “Maestro, you do know what that might do to you? Helping to power the Elements is one thing, but… You might not survive this.”

He turned away. “I’ll probably be fine. My family will channel their magic through me. It should keep me safe from the raw power of the Elements. But if it doesn’t… Well, it’s been fun.”

Sarah ran up to him, and held him. “Don’t do this! I don’t want to lose you!”

He smiled sadly. “I can’t guarantee that I’ll be alright. If the numbers are in my favor, I’ll be fine.” He placed a hand on her face, and kissed her on the lips. He pulled away, a grin on his face. “For luck.”

He then stepped out into the open, and Cacophony shook his head. “You’re willing to go that far… I see. I’m too dangerous now… or rather, we are. If you succeed… You know what happens next.”

Maestro ignored that comment as he lit his horn. Chessmaster, Janice, Servo, and Natalie charged up their magic, and sent it his way. He called out. “Now, Twilight! It has to be now!” She nodded, and the others helped her fire the Elements through Maestro.

Cacophony yawned. “You don’t learn. Aspects! Activate!”

But as the stones spun, Maestro was not afraid this time. He closed his eyes and thought of all that he was fighting for. The world. His friends. His family. Sarah. He braced himself, and began to chant. “Gätr híva, stø vœz çåo îi hæl åƒ mãvül zhârb! Dûa åƒ vœz çåo brí¬z pærç ői glĥuvø§ çµnka! Råvœ våzt nøön décï! Hîta chå b¬åg â vfi køpir! H∑r, brí¬ ä¬ vœzvl plû vrén çåo b¬åg vaic plû oçi pá! Vô! HOPE OVERSHINE NOVA!”

A brilliant white light burst forth from Maestro’s horn as he tried to keep focus. The blast hit the beam from the aspects, and at first Cacophony smirked. But then, the dark rainbow was pushed back rapidly, and Cacophony panicked. “What? How is this happening! This can’t be right! My Aspects feed from the Deceit, Tretchury, Cruelty, Greed, Spite, and Isolationism of others! How is it failing!

Maestro shook his head. “Darkness exist in us all. But so does light. Hope. This spell calls on all the hope inside every individual in existence, and amplifies it. I told you that I would destroy you. Good bye, Cacophony. I won’t miss you.”

Cacophony tried in vain to bolster his shield, but it cracked quickly under the force of the spell Cacophony yelled in agony. “No! My Empire! My future! My slaves! It can’t be gone! NAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!”

The white light encompassed the entire room for a brief moment as the girls sheided their eyes. But just as quickly, the light died down. Cacophony was nowhere in sight, and Trixie asked the question that was on everybody’s minds. "It's over... right? It’s finally over?"

Just as they were about to celebrate, they noticed Maestro collapse. They all ran to him, but Sarah got there first. “Maestro! Are you alright?”

He wasn’t responding, but he was breathing. Servo spoke. “He ran his energy dry with that spell. It’ll take about 24 hours, but he should recover by then.”

But there was something else they noticed. Starfall was still there, clutching her sides in pain. She was fading out, wisps of magic flowing off from her. “How… could… you?”

“Slighthand” shook his head as Fluttershy made to approach. “There’s nothing to be done now. She’s being unwritten. Her parents are gone. She’ll be just a memory in a short while. Her actions will remain… but she won’t.”

Trixie looked at him, that familiar feeling there. She knew him, somehow. She knew that Gearbox did too. She spoke to him. “‘Slighthand.’” He turned to face her, and she continued. “You and your friends have done enough. It’s time that you went back home, to the future.”

He and his friends nodded, and he opened the portal. He turned back to face them one last time as his friends stood by him. “You will see us again. After all… you’ve got a bright future to look forward to.” With those words, he and his friends left, and the portal closed behind them.

The others started to go their own ways, and Chessmaster stooped down to talk to Sarah. “He’ll be fine. We’ll look after him.” Sarah nodded, hoping that it truly would be alright.

THE END…?

Author's Note:

Sorry that took so long. It's all up to the Epilogue to tie thing up now.

PreviousChapters Next