• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 2,156 Views, 136 Comments

Days in the Mind of One that is Great and Powerful - The REAL Mister Pkmn



After John Radderson and Kurt Smith disappear, Darrell Evenlor gets suspicious, but not worried. Then he turns into his favorite pony, Trixie, and he has some fun.

  • ...
17
 136
 2,156

PreviousChapters Next
The Dragon, the Americans, and some Truth

Trixie and Maestro traveled in silence. Maestro had already confronted Trixie about eavesdropping on his conversation with Discord (seriously, just how perceptive was he?), but he knew that being mad would get him nowhere. As they walked, Trixie noticed that Maestro was frowning. She decided to address him. “Say, what’s eating you?”

Maestro sighed. “It’s this whole debacle with the memories. Sure, they’ve stopped for the moment, but some of them are a bit dubious.”

Trixie raised an eyebrow. “How so?”

Maestro seemed to be deep in thought. “Well, sometimes it would show Maestro using a spell, and he’d look entirely different. He’d address this as his ‘real face’ which was underneath the mask. But what does that mean, seeing as I was Maestro the instant that I was fully anthrofied?” He then sighed deeply. “And then there’s this strange feeling that I felt crawl across my enchantments after dealing with Nightmare Moon. Like they were somehow… bolstered.”

Trixie shrugged. “You should ask him when you have the chance. It beats being in the dark about it.”

Maestro sighed as he reached his house. “You’re right. I need answers, and-”

He was cut off by the door opening. His half sister, Servo, was dealing with an anthro rainbow dragon that seemed to be at the age of 12. Janice was at the door. “I thought I heard your voice! We’ve got an issue here.” She motioned to the new anthro in the house. “She claims that she’s family. What do you think?”

Maestro blinked, looking at the dragon. He noticed the silver spines on her head, as well as some of the gold belly scales that were poking through her mismatched clothes. “Amira? Is that you?”

The dragon stopped antagonizing Servo, and lept at Maestro with glee, her copper dragon eyes gleaming. “Daddy! It’s so good to see you!” The excitable dragon squeezed him into a hug.

Servo and Janice looked dismayed. Trixie voiced her confusion. “Why did she call you daddy?”

Maestro chuckled. “Well, I always treated her more like family back when she was a tiger. I guess that she took on the personality of Prism, Maestro’s adopted daughter.”

Servo seemed to gather herself. “So this dragon really is Amira?”

The dragon put a claw-like hand to her snout as she let go of Maestro. “I may have been called that before, but I kinda like the ring of Prism better.”

The sky was dark, and Trixie was about to say her goodbyes when a bang could be heard from the backyard. All of them went towards it, and started to hear a conversation.

“-honestly! You could’ve let me fly here!” came an unfamiliar female voice.

A very familiar male voice then spoke. “Look, Mari. I couldn’t refuse that anthro’s offer to help cut our travel time. I’m just surprised that they managed to do it. They must’ve had a special talent in teleportation.”

Maestro got into the backyard, followed by the others. He gasped, and asked a question. “Jozhir? Is that you?”

The man that was in front of the plane turned to them, letting them get a good look at him. His skin was tan, and his red hair was a bit long. His pale blue eyes seemed to gleam in the moonlight. He was only a bit shorter than Maestro. He looked Maestro over. He sighed. “No wonder you changed your name to Maestro. You’ve anthrofied!” He then looked at the crowd, and noticed that all of them were anthros. He continued, raising an eyebrow. “Some of your anthro friends, I take it?”


Maestro explained, pointing to each antho as he mentioned them. “Servo and Janice are my half-sisters, and Trixie’s a friend. Prism is my adoptive daughter.”

Jozhir sighed. “I see.”

The woman with him went over to Maestro. “It’s so nice to finally meet you! I’m Mari, Jozhir’s sister.” She offered her right hand for a handshake.

Maestro smiled. “It’s nice to meet you too. Jozhir told me a bit about you over email a few years back.” When he accepted the handshake, he felt a jolt go up his arm. After the handshake ended, he noticed that she’d felt it too, and filed that knowledge away for later.

Trixie wasn’t amused at the scene, and it showed. She then decided to ask Jozhir something. “Say, why are you here, anyway? You can’t have come all this way just to see an old friend.” She had to make sure of something. She needed to know if this was who she thought it was.

Jozhir sighed. “I came to see how my brother Clyde is doing. Do you know him?”

Trixie bit her lip. So it is him! Trixie was unsure, but now… she knows why she was drawn to him as well! But, why now? She then sighed. “Yes, Trixie knew him. He entered a coma a few years ago, a little bit after you left. His dad barely leaves his side.”

Maestro raised an eyebrow, and knew that she was hiding something. He would confront her about it later, however. Jozhir shook. “I see.” He sighed, calming himself. “I’ll have to go see him in the hospital.”

Mari sighed. “I guess getting to know Maestro will have to wait. I’ll go with.”

Maestro nodded. “That’d be best. I can always see your sky art later.” After everyone else had left, he pulled Trixie aside. “So tell me. What do you really know about Jozhir and his family? I could tell that you’ve seen him before.”

Trixie sighed. “Trixie knew them back in elementary school, sort of. Back as Darrel, I had a crush on Jozhir, though I hid it pretty well.”

Maestro paled. “You were like that before you anthrofied?” He gathered himself. “At least your becoming a mare has straightened things out, I suppose.”

Trixie raised an eyebrow. “What’s so wrong with that?”

Maestro sighed. “It has to deal with a certain friend I had after I lost track of Jozhir. I don’t like to talk about it much.” He then went back towards the house, and called back. “Hey. Maybe if things work out, I’ll tell you about it sometime. See ya.” He then entered, leaving Trixie in the backyard.

Trixie then thought to herself. There’s so much that Trixie doesn’t know about him. Is that mystery what draws her to him? Her thoughts then drifted to Jozhir. The same goes for him. Trixie doesn’t know much about him, either. He always seemed so cool when he’d go on about his ideas for machines… She shook her head. She needed to get home, but it was very dark. She then thought of something. She lit up her horn in pink magic, and thought to herself. Here goes! She then popped out of the backyard in a flash of light.

Author's Note:

Chapter Ten! They're here~! It might take awhile for them to become part of the plot, but it'll all tie in, don't you worry! This chapter is unedited as of yet.

PreviousChapters Next