• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 2,154 Views, 136 Comments

Days in the Mind of One that is Great and Powerful - The REAL Mister Pkmn



After John Radderson and Kurt Smith disappear, Darrell Evenlor gets suspicious, but not worried. Then he turns into his favorite pony, Trixie, and he has some fun.

  • ...
17
 136
 2,154

PreviousChapters Next
Side Story: Meanwhile, in America...

Jozhir sighed. He didn’t understand it! Why didn’t his synthesization work? Was he doing something wrong? If so, what was it? He shook his head. I need to clear my head. Maybe talking to my sister would help. He got up from his lab desk and went out into the main room of the house, only to see his sister out in the backyard next to her personal plane, which was modified to spew out clouds from the back. He went out to her and spoke. “I can’t seem to figure it out, Mari. Why can’t I get the anthro DNA to properly synthesize?”

She looked back to him, her long auburn hair swaying a bit. “Well, maybe you’d need to become an anthro to fully understand their DNA. That’s what I think.”

Jozhir shook his head, causing his red hair to have a strand come loose. “You know how I feel about that, Mari. I don’t want to jump into it without some kind of idea as to what I’m signing up for. We don’t even know what we’ll become if we anthrofy! Though, I’d wager it’d be the ones with bat wings, seeing as they were most common among those that anthrofied over here.”

Mari’s amber eyes seemed to sparkle at the thought. “Oh, that’d be so cool if that was the case! It’d make my sky art so much more elegant! Using a plane is just so… clunky.”

Jozhir rolled his pale blue eyes. “Of course you’d think like that. As for me, I don’t want to anthrofy until I find some kind of clue that I might be wrong about my assessment.”

Mari huffed, crossing her arms. “You can be so stubborn, Jozhir.”

Jozhir shrugged. “I won’t deny that. It’s one of the few things that I have in common with dad.”

Mari sighed. “Don’t drudge him up. If mom heard you talking about him, she’d get mad again. After all, it hasn’t been long since the divorce.”

Jozhir frowned. “I know it’s only been a few years. That’s the reason we moved to the States in the first place. I can only wonder how our brother is doing, seeing as he’s over with dad in Australia. It must be hard for him, dealing with dad’s… problems.”

Mari shrugged. “Well, it doesn’t matter now. We changed our last names to match mom’s after the divorce to show her our support. Our brother went with dad saying that somebody had to keep an eye on him. We have to be strong, Jozhir.”

Jozhir went up to the plane. “Say, can I borrow your plane? I want to visit an old friend. See what he thinks.”

Mari sighed. “You mean that Josephus guy? He sounds nice.” She grinned, then got in the cockpit. “So, are you ready to fly?”

Jozhir got in the second seat and got ready. Mari put on her aviation gear and started up the engine. The plane started to go forward, beginning to rise. They got up off the ground and started to soar over the plains. Jozhir then thought to himself. I need to know for certain why he changed his name. I have my suspicions, but I need to know for certain. They were flying for a while and reached the East Coast by nightfall. Mari insisted that they get some rest, and continue their flight at dawn. Jozhir wasn’t happy about that, but he knew that it wasn’t smart to fly at night without proper equipment. They paid for a room at a nearby hotel, assuaging the misgivings by stating that they were siblings. They spent the night and would leave in the morning. Jozhir had one last thought before sleep claimed him. I wonder how our brother’s doing. Maybe I can find out when we reach Australia. Two birds, one stone. He then fell asleep.

Bonus: Meanwhile, in Equestria…

Maestro adjusted his glasses with his magic. Things were starting to get interesting. It was too bad that the person that had anthrofied into him on Earth had reservations about the Trixie anthro. Still, he understood why. He looked over to his sleeping marefriend, his Trixie. He smiled. She was one of the few so far that he could trust with most of the truth as to who he was.

He sighed. He knew that the others- The Harmony Six included- would not accept him if he revealed himself at this venture, and he was uncertain if Trixie would accept him if he revealed the truth either. He needed a little more time to gain their trust, and for them to gain his. Sure, he knew the rumors about the six, saying they’d accept anyone, but he had his doubts.

That was why he’d deemed that his mask of Maestro was necessary. He also knew that he needed to connect to everyone that called Mytharia home. After all, judging by what other Maestros from across the multiverse had said, a force of great despair was on the horizon. He’d been doing well on that front so far- many of the species of the world respected him, and considered him a friend.

He looked over to his adopted daughter, Prism the dragon. He smiled. She was the only one that knew who he was that wasn’t born into the family.

Speaking of family, he considered his half-brother, Chessmaster. He frowned. He hadn’t seen him in a while, and the striking similarities between the current population of Earth compared to the current population of Mytharia had him worried. Had his Chessmaster also fallen onto dark paths? This certainly wouldn’t be the only world that it’d happened in.

He turned his thoughts towards his half sisters, Janice and Servo. Janice had a successful endeavor as a jeweler over in Los Pegasus, and Servo was one of the Royal scientists. They were all well off, considering how rough things were after the death of their father. Maestro shook his head. He would not dwell on such things.

He turned his attention towards the two “Americans”. He knew who they would become, but he kept that knowledge to himself. After all, revealing who they were would be no fun. He’d met them and they were good ponies. But when he talked to other Maestros, he noticed that their situation was unique. After all, when it came to the two ponies that those two would anthrofy into, most of the time they weren’t related to each other, or any other pony. He sighed, and turned his attention back to his equivalent over on Earth. He knew that he’d have to tell him the full truth- about who were in the Analysts when they first decided to take an interest in Earth. About the dark secret of the Crown. He shook his head. He would save that for later.

Most didn’t know that he knew so much - after all, most presumed that he was just an artist, nothing more. He was okay with that misconception persisting for a while longer. He didn’t mind.

He then took out a book titled The Unabridged True History of Mytharia, and turned to the first blank page he could find, which was a few thousand pages in. He then started to write...

Author's Note:

Another Side Story, this time with an extra segment! This is set up for the next chapter- and yes, they'll be showing up that soon. Edited by Trixieistruemagic101.

PreviousChapters Next