• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 3,268 Views, 74 Comments

Love thicker than blood. - neokiva



Celestia called Twilight to the palace, to help her sister Luna who is feeling lonely...

  • ...
12
 74
 3,268

Chapter one (not edited)

Celestia and Twilight walked down the hallway in the direction of Luna's room ,“Thank you for coming, Twilight, on such short notice, Luna has been asking if you could come visit,” Celestia said with her usual serene smile in place on her lips.

“It's no problem Princess, I have wanted to see her again, ever since she last visited during nightmare night as well.” Twilight responded happily. As they reached Luna's room, Celestia gave Twilight a hug,

“I need to go and see to important state matters,” Celestia explained as Twilight's tail disappeared behind Luna's doors, not noticing the mascara tainted tears streaming down her rosy pink cheeks “...Forgive me” She whispered, before running away.


Inside Luna's room, Twilight looked around. Immediately to her left stood a large chest of drawers, it had four drawers and had been painted a dark crimson with black accents and fittings.

Moving right and along the wall, next to the drawers sat a matching bedside table followed by an occupied four poster bed, again matching the other furniture. On the opposite side of the room were double prench glass doors leading out to the balcony. Next to the doors on the right side, stood a ponnequin wearing a goth Lolita dress. The walls were painted a solid dark blue contrasting the reds of the furniture.

The covers on the bed shifted as a messy Luna awoke bleary-eyed, and half asleep, like a zombie she slowly got out of bed, Is this what it's like for Spike before my coffee? Twilight thought, however those thoughts were interrupted by Luna, who had wrapped her forelegs around Twilight. With a groan Luna sniffed her and then licked the side of her neck, Luna's grip tightened as her breath became labour, her mouth inches from her neck.

Twilight pushed Luna off herself and back onto her bed as Twilight's face became lust rouged, as she stalked over to the now prone Luna, who was looking at her with wide eyes and thoroughly stunned as Twilight climbed over her and pushed a confused Luna down, kissing her firmly on the lips.


Luna must be finished by now, I at least owe it to my student to give her a proper burial. Celestia lamented internally, when she reached her sister’s room. She prepared herself for the smell of fresh blood and pushed the doors in, only to be assaulted an entirely different scent than the one she expected. Celestia looked over to the bed to see a wide eyed Luna being straddled by Twilight who was kissing, licking, biting and caressing every inch of Luna, who still had a wide eyed expression was now also blushing and squeaking adorably under Twilight's ministrations. Luna’s eyes were now locked on to Celestia's, begging for help.

Celestia stood there a moment before conjuring her cell phone and taking a photo, much to Luna's horror. Twilight who still hadn't noticed Celestia began to get dangerously lower working her way down between Luna hind legs. Renewed panic entered Luna's expression, and redoubled her attempts to beg for help.

Celestia looked to Twilight and then to Luna, “nope, nope, nope, fuck this shit,” she kept muttering. But Luna could still hear her, with her vampiric hearing, and as Celestia beat a hasty retreat Luna's expression morphed into one of betrayal.

I know where you keep your cake, Celestia! Luna raged internally.

An hour later Twilight was exhausted and now currently sleeping with a smile on top of Luna. As she slept she nuzzled into Luna's neck and held her tightly.

Okay, she's asleep, feed off her before she wakes up! Luna thought as she leant down, baring her fangs as she reached for Twilight's neck. As she was about to bite her she stopped, Huh, why does my chest feel tight?
She closed her mouth in confusion, and a planted kiss on Twilight's cheek, she had no idea what compelled her to do that, ponies were just food, right?

“Luna…” Twilight said in her sleep longingly, nuzzling deeper, which caused Luna's heart to skip a beat and an alien feeling of warmth filled her, which wasn't all that unpleasant. What is wrong with me? Perhaps 'Tia can tell me once she stops laughing. I have to get up! But I don't want to disturb her, and what exactly would I miss? Another night court of nothing but boredom and poorly hidden pity from my guard? Luna wrapped her forelegs around the tiny mare who was using her as a teddy bear. Luna went back to sleep, eventually she began to thrash in her sleep.


Luna found herself in her room, in front of her stood Twilight
“Twilight, I missed…” Luna started, but cut herself off when Twilight glared at her,

“Get away from me monster! You tried to eat me!” Twilight shouted at Luna angrily,

Luna held her right forehoof to her chest, wincing in pain. “B-but I didn't, I swear…” she was interrupted again, this time a stake pierced Luna’s heart, “...Twilight.” Tears welled up as she watched Twilight’s face sneering down at her.


Luna awoke screaming, “Luna, it's okay, it was just a dream!” Twilight said as she wrapped her forelegs around Luna, who was staring down at the covers, panting. Luna turned to Twilight, “A dream… but it felt so real.” she said as she began to cry, Twilight pulled her into a hug to comfort her.

Luna groaned and got out of bed, trotting into an ensuite bathroom Twilight had missed in her excitement. She could hear the sound of a faucet squeaking and noise coming from the room, followed by the faucet again.
Luna trotted out of the room, “I think you should go next, Twilight.” Luna suggested with a smirk. Twilight followed her suggestion.

Once they were both fully ready, they went down to breakfast. Twilight followed beside Luna, and noticed as they went through the halls that the guards were either grinning, or looking on in disbelief. Luna had a good idea as to why,I will kill you for this, sister, and they won't even find the body, she growled internally. Twilight was blissfully unaware that a compromising photo of herself and Luna had been circulated.


Canterlot guard barracks

Shining Armor had finished his morning paperwork, and was about to file it away when he heard cheers of excitement. Curious he made his way into the barracks proper to find off duty guards surrounding a cell phone. One of the privates noticed him, “Sir you’ve got to see this,” after a few button presses the cell was passed to him Oh it's a video….. “Oh dear sweet faust, that's my sister!!!” He exclaimed, “What are you doing to my sister!!!!?” He shouted at the cell, “My eyes!” he screamed as he tossed the cell away and started spazzing out.

“My cell!” Cried the owner of the new ballistic missile.

A private spoke up, “erm Captain, don't you mean ‘what is your sister doing to Luna?’?” After he said that the other guards jumped away from him as Shining slowly tilted his up to the private and gave him a death glare.

“Oh fuckberries!” The private whimpered.


In the dining room, Celestia sat eating with an amused smile, on the other side Twilight clung on to Luna, while Luna glared at her sister and moved the food around her plate with a fork.

“Come on Luna, didn't mother tell you not to play with your food?” Celestia asked as her grin widened.

“I..” Luna was interrupted by angry hoofsteps, and a set of doors leading out of the room burst open.

“What is the meaning of this, Captain?” Celestia asked sternly, Twilight shrunk under Luna's wing hoping to hide from her brother.

“Permission to beat up your sister, your highness, our family honour demands it,” Shining replied,

“And why may I ask, do you need to do that?” Celestia asked though a mischievous glint in her eyes reveals she knows why.

“As I found from a viral video, your sister, deflowered my little sister and despoiled her body!”

“Hey, she deflowered and despoiled me first!” Luna responded indignantly, before covering her mouth and looking at Twilight who was melting in embarrassment. Her examination of the young mare was interrupted by a glove hitting her face.

“I challenge you to a duel!” Shining armor declared.

Author's Note:

A little bit of silliness that I'm writing to give myself practice.