• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 303 Views, 0 Comments

Detective Twilight In Masterhorse - KiraM



Detective AU staring Twilight Sparkle where she is faceing a villain stronger then anythinf she has seen befor

  • ...
 0
 303

Prologue, Chapter 1

Derpy Hooves didn't look like a bank robber- her cute crossed eyes fooled just about anyone. But she knew that she would be ready to kill if she had to this morning. She would find out for sure ten minutes past eight.

The 24-year-old pony had a grey coat, bright yellow mane to match her crossed eyes, and some nice bubbles on her flank. None of the morning commuters noticed her as she waited from a thick stand of evergreen trees, where she hid.

She was just outside the City Bank of Luna's Night, just before eight. The branch was scheduled to open in 90 seconds. She knew from her talks with the Masterhorse that it was a freestanding bank with two drive-through lanes. It was surrounded by a bakery on the left, and a music shop on the right. At 8 o'clock on the dot, Derpy approach the bank from her hiding place in the evergreens under a colorful billboard obnoxiously selling some kind of breakfast meal to the public. From that angle she couldn't be seen by the female teller who is opening the glass front door and momentarily stepped outside. A few strides from the teller, she slipped on a rubber mask. She knew the bank tellers name, and she spoke it clearly as she pulled out her gun and pressed it against the mare's flank.

"Inside Ms. Mango Breeze. Then turn around and lock the front door again. We're going to see your boss, Mr Drop"

Her short speech at the entrance to the bank was scripted, word for word, even the pauses. The Masterhorse said it was crucial that the bank robbery proceeded in a specific order, almost by note.

"I don't want to kill you, Mango. But I will if you don't do everything I say, when I say it. It's your time to talk now, darling. Do you understand what I just told you so far?"

Mango Breeze nodded, her mane of orange hair shook so vigorously that her wire-rimmed glasses nearly fell off.

"Yes, I do. Please don't hurt me," she gasped. Mango body was that of a sky blue and her slender wings folded neatly along her sides, she was in her early 20's but the way she did up her orange mane up in a bun made her seem older.

" The managers office. Now, Ms Breeze . If I am not out of here in eight minutes, you will die. I'm serious. If I'm not out of here in eight minutes ,you and Mr. Drop die. Don't think I won't do it because I am a mare. I will shoot you both like pigs."

Author's Note:

Hey want to suggest your OC I might find a way to put them in anyhow I am new to this so if you want to say a little suggestion that could help me improve that would be so great!
really though I hope you enjoy! :pinkiehappy: :derpytongue2:
sorry I made Durpy so scary :applecry:
this is inspired by Roses are Red by James Patterson