• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 1,406 Views, 8 Comments

Sombra's Return - Vasto Lorde



The story you will read will be about how Sombra has returned o the world 1000 years after his defeat o

  • ...
5
 8
 1,406

Learning Something New

Sombra's Castle

Sombra hadn't moved from his throne for over three hours. He was thinking of ways that he would torture that little dragon."Should the punishment be slow or fast" Sombra thought to himself. While doing that he remembered that he had slipped his consciousness into a pony before his demise. Sombra tried to make a connection with the pony but couldn't."What is wrong with this spell? It should be working.
I couldn't have been gone for more than two or more years. I guess i'll have to resort to shadowing a pony".

Sombra's horn started to glow and he formed a shadow version of himself. He then shaped to look like a crystal pony. He then put his consciousness into the shadow pony. He left the castle and headed to the Empire.

In the Empire the ponies were enjoying a bright and beautiful day. The little fillies and colts were playing and having fun. Some ponies were working and some were relaxing. It sickend Sombra. Although the little fillies reminded him of sister but that thought was immediately shaken from his head. He was walking through the Empire looking for the stallion he put his consciousness in. He couldn't find him anywhere. "Where the hell is this pony" Sombra said to himself mentally. Sombra walked past the castle and saw the crystal heart. It sent some shivers down his spine. When he was behind the castle he saw a grave with a statue of a familiar stallion. "Him". It was the grave of Shining Armor. As he got closer he heard a familiar voice.

"Like it"

Sombra was a little surprised. "Dammit how could I let HER do that to me." It was the one and only Princess Cadence.

"It's there so ponies could see what he looked like also so I never forget him." said Cadence.

Sombra managed to keep his cool and said "Who was he"?

"He was the captain of the Royal Gaurd, and my husband, also a caring brother and father".

" Of course they just had to make a baby. Great a complication to my plan. Dammit" said Sombra. He then just noticed how much Cadence had changed. She was taller about the same height of Luna. She also had a flowing mane like the two sisters and himself. "My my she's grown". Then it hit him. "It usually takes some time for an alicorn too have a mane like that maybe I should go to the library to see if I can find some information".

"Are you ok" Cadence said to Sombra.

"Huh oh yes i'm fine Princess. If you would escuse me I was thinking of heading to the library."

"Sure go ahead" said Cadence.

After she finished her sentence Sombra walked in the direction of the library. "Should be in the same place I would think." He was right the library was still in the same place it's always been. He walked in to see hundreds if not thousands of bookshelves. All having their own labels

Three hours of looking later.

He had been looking through the history section for hours on end until he found what he was looking for. A history book. "Ah here we go." He flipped through the pages until he found the title THE DEFEAT OF THE TYRANT. He looked through the chapter and saw it gave the entire account of his defeat in full detail. Then he found some names that were involved in the event the names included himself, the Princess, Her husband, Spike which is the name of the dragon he hated so much, and The Elements of Harmony.

"What are The Elements of Harmony?"

Sombra put the book back and asked the librarian where he could find a book on The Elements of Harmony. The librarian told him the section and he went to it.There he found what he was looking for. " The Elements of Harmony are laughter, generosity, honesty, loyalty, kindness, and the most powerful of them all magic. They were originally used to take down the lord of chaos Discord. Then Princess Celestia and Luna used them to take down the tyrant of The Crystal Empire. The Princess Celestia used them to banish Nightmare Moon (The evil side of Princess Luna) to the moon.Then six friends used them to free Princess Luna from her curse. Then to defeat Discord once again. The names of those six friends are Rainbow Dash (Loyalty), Fluttershy (Kindness), Rarity (Generosity), Applejack (Honesty), and Twilight Sparkle (Magic).

"She's the mare that figured out my traps. A simple unicorn. I expected more. But the intresting thing about this mare is that she is the ebodiment of magic." He continued to read the book

"If one of the elements are absent their power won't work."

"Hm that's intresting."

"Unfortunatly the bearers of the elements have long since passed."

"What there're dead" Sombra yelled out loud earning as shhhh from the librerian.

"All but one died 1000 years ago. Due to her being an alicorn Princess Twilight was able to live a long life."

"Another alicorn" Sombra said mentally.

"All the bearers lived in Ponyville. They all had their own occupations. Princess Twilight Sparkle lived in the town library with her dragon her number on assitant that she hatched her self when she was a filly.

"That was her dragon. Should have known."

"The library was destroyed when Princess Twilight fought Tirek. After her battle she earned her self a castle that came from a chest her and her friends had opened together. Even the lord of chaos was her friend. She had managed to reform him with the help of Fluttershy.

Three hours later Sombra had finished reading the book. "I don't believe it i've been gone from this world another 1000 years.

Author's Note:

Here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy. Ask anything you want in the comments and leave suggestions or any errors I made in the story.

Comments ( 8 )

Will there be more?

8661476
Maybe in the future, or if an idea strikes me.

8661620
Moar! Well..that is if you..um..don't mind...:fluttershysad:

8695811
I guess it does need a new chapter, update will be on the way.

8698630
REALLY!!?!!?!?:pinkiehappy:
Oh.. I..mean..uhh..that's cool.. :rainbowdetermined2:

8699937
No problem, I got you fam

8700091
How long until the next chapter is ready?, and is the Scene sample of Crystaloo, Crystal Belle and Crystal Bloom, daughter of King Sombra finally done?.

Login or register to comment