• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 3,691 Views, 106 Comments

Aspects of Harmony - kwr2k13



When John Radderson ended up as an anthropomorphic alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle, she set off a chain reaction that transformed her classmates into her pony friends.

  • ...
34
 106
 3,691

Swamp Fever Epidemic

The group, led by Ayumi, Alex, and Ashley, along with Starlight Glimmer and the Cutie Mark Crusaders went out from Sweet Apple Acres to investigate the Ayers Rock reports. As they cautiously approached the site in question, Alex voiced her concerns to the group, “This is bad.” Alex said with trepidation. “That is no ordinary swamp.”

“Whatcha say that for?” Ashley asked.

“During my last adventure, where I met and teamed up with Daring Do, I visited my neighbor, Dr Henry Jones Jr.” Alex explained. “He told me a theory where he said, ‘one of the signs of a magical age is starting is the appearance of lands in or around areas of magic.’ And Ayers Rock has been stated to be magical.”

Ayumi’s eyes widened as she realized some critical information. “Dad wasn’t referring to the Earth version of swamp fever.” She said. “He meant the Equiis or Equestrian version.”

Alex pulled her phone back out and started to dial a number. “Who’re you calling?” Sweetie Belle as the mouse finished dialing.

“My Mother.” She said. “I am going to ask her to send all my mementos from my past adventures here. Including my dragonfire candles.”

Alex waited as her mother’s phone rang then made a sour face. “Mom forgot to pay her cell phone bill again.”

“Why do you need dragonfire candles? And how do you have in the first place?” Starlight asked.

“To send a message to Daring Do. They came with the fire rubies in a set of 12.”
Alex replied.

“Uh hello, I’m a dragon hybrid!” Ayumi reminded “I can just send it myself! in fact, I can control the place i can send it to, just like Spike; no need for those candles.”

Alex rubbed the back of her head and an embarrassed, “Oh.”

Alex then grew to human size then winced in pain when she was done growing. “Sensei, but how long does chaos magic take to recharge?”

Ashley then asked Alex and Ayumi, “Whatcha know about the Swamp Fever from the show, so we c’n avoid it? Sounds like something we shouldn’t be messin’ with, like Poison Joke.” She looked back to her sister and friends, “Ah don’t want anypony or anyone goin’ near that there swamp fever stuff until we know more ‘bout it.” She really wanted to contact Twilight, Micaela, Flora, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie, but they would probably be busy. “Should we contact the other girls back home? Send them some pictures of this here swamp around Ayers Rock?”

“It’s caused by exposure to the pollen of the flower of trees that is sadly created when Swamp Fever reaches its conclusion. “

Ashley looked back at Starlight and the Crusaders, “Then we’d better not go any further near that there swamp or them flowers. Any known cure if we somehow get exposed? Ah want to be ready fer anything.”

Alex replied. As she began to write a letter. “I am writing Daring Do and ask her to somehow send a few jars of flash bee honey. It’s the only cure for Equestrian Swamp Fever.”

“Good point. And it will be even better if Twilight and the others know about the swamp.” said Starlight.

Ashley nods, “Anything about the symptoms of Equestrian Swamp Fever we should look for?” She said while texting Twilight and the other girls about the swamp around Ayers Rock and to beware of the dreaded Swamp Fever.

“Coughing up bubbles. Orange splotches. Some flu-like symptoms. Sneezing lightning (that can be a shocker). And finally, metamorphosis into the tree with the flowers that make the pollen.”

Ashley shudders, “Well, then, we’d better have some o’ that flash bee honey on-hand in case some o’ us get too close to them flowers. What do the flowers look like so Ah can warn mah sister and her friends?”

Alex thought about what Ashley said, “They are resemble water lilies with blue petals and orange spots, and they shoot a cloud of pollen if they are disturbed. So it be a good idea to avoid going into any form of water that has water lilies, just to be safe.” Starlight wrote the information in a notebook.

Alex finished the letter and put in an envelope then used a seal before handing it to Ayumi who changed into Tempest and sent it on its way.

“Now we wait.”

At that moment, the timer signaled the pies were ready. “Oh, good! The pies are done!” Ashley went to her portable oven and put on some oven mitts, “Now be careful with these here pies; they’re mighty hot. That’s why Ah brought some fresh apple cider for everypony, er and every mouse, creature…”

“They look delicious! But yeah, we'll wait until they're not too hot.” said Starlight.

Alex chuckled. When she realized something, “ Weren’t we making all of the applely good treats for a party or something? “

Some of the pies were packed into a special case. “These cases are f’r the party. Some of the pies are for us and whoever else wants some. Ya never know who ya might meet.”

Just then, some rustling in the nearby bushes revealed an anthro Earth pony stallion with a dark orange coat and a yellow mane and tail, “Oh my stars! Are those apple pies Ah smell? Ah sure am hungry. Ah’m Cattail. Ah’m a local around these here parts.” The earth pony anthro’s stomach growled in response.

Ashley waved to Cattail, “Oh, howdy, Cattail! We were investigatin’ the swamp here.”

As Cattail approached the group, He failed to notice Alex until a green flash occurred and the mouse girl appeared on Ashley's Stetson. “Ow.” The mouse said. “How am I low on chaos magic? “


Ashley looked up at Alex on her hat, “So when ya are low on Chaos magic, ya conserve yer mana by assumin’ yer mouse size?”

Alex gave Ashley a nod. “It seems that way. I’m just learning to control both it and my Alicorn magic.” She replies. “I am going to have to use my Alicorn magic for size changing. By the way Cattail, what are you doing here?”

Cattail nods, “Ah was explorin’ this here large rock area when suddenly, the swamp appeared. Ah knew those trees and flowers weren’t natural ‘round these here parts. Ah’ve been avoidin’ gettin’ near those flowers, with their pollen and all.”

“Good thing you did.” Alex said. “If you were exposed to the pollen you would’ve contracted Equestrian Swamp Fever.”

Ashley looked around for her sister and her friends, “Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo; you gals need ta stay away from them flowers and pollen, y’hear? Ah’m not sure we have the flash bee honey yet.”

Alex gathered some of her alicorn magic, resulting in sprouting wings to fly higher. Taking off she looked around then said, “I don’t see them anywhere!”

Ashley grew very worried about her sister and her friends. The image of three anthro fillies covered in orange splotches, sneezing lightning, blowing bubbles, and growing tree limbs made her even anxious. “Land sakes! Ah told those girls not t’ go wanderin’ off like that!”


“Sounds like they were the CMC in spirit before they anthrofied. “ Alex commented. “You guys go look for them. I’ll stay here and in case they come back or the honey arrives!” She lands and lets her manawings fade.

Ashley nodded and hoped the girls would be okay. “Apple Bloom! Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo!” She called out to the area where the Cutie Mark Crusaders were last at.

“ASHLEY!!!!” Apple Bloom’s high-pitched voice shrieked. The farmmare ran to the sound and skidded to a halt at the sight of a park ranger covered with orange splotches.

Ashley skidded to a stop near her sister, “Apple Bloom, don’t touch him! He’s got Swamp Fever! Where are Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo?” She pulled out her cell phone to contact Alex via text; “Found Apple Bloom. Park Ranger is in need of Flash Bee Honey. Swamp Fever confirmed.”

“We spotted some glowin' bees flyin’ n’ out of a hollow tree. They attacked us, so we ran back toward your location. Then this here ranger tripped over me.” The yellow filly said.

Ashley’s cell phone alerted her of a message received. It read, “Trampled by Sweetie Belle & Scoots. I’m ok though.”

Ashley sighed, “You aren’t infected by the Swamp Fever, are ya, sis?”

Apple Bloom shook her head. “We never saw any of the plague lilies; just the glowin' bees.”

Alex texted Ashley, “Got letter from Daring Do. She wrote that she, Twilight,& Fluttershy were heading to some place called Hayseed Swamp to get the flash bee honey. As well as something else.”

“How long is that gonna take? Ah don’t want the park ranger to end up as a tree.” Ashley texted back as she helped the ranger up to his feet, “Easy does it, sir. We’ll get ya cured in no time.” She hoped she wouldn’t get infected by merely touching the ranger to move him to a safe location.

“So you know of a cure.*COUGH POP POP POP* The ranger says. “Do you know what I got?”

“You got Equestrian Swamp Fever.” A harsh voice said. “Don’t worry. It’s not contagious.” When Ashley looked in the direction of the voice she saw none other than Dr. Caballeron, the arch-nemesis of Daring Do.

Ashley turned to face Dr. Caballeron. “Dr. Caballeron, Ah presume?” She ushered her sister behind her. “What are you doin’ here anyway?”

The good doctor smiled and said, “In the furred flesh.” He then added, “It would seem my reputation precedes me. Now you seem to know something about Swamp Fever.”

“What ‘bout it?” Ashley maintained a defensive stance to protect her sister from Dr. Caballeron. “This here swamp appeared ‘round Ayers Rock, which happens to be one o’ the best known tourist attractions in Australia, next to the Sydney Opera House and Canberra, the capital.”

The tan earth pony anthro frowned and said, “Don’t get on my bad side, Apple.” At the Snap of his fingers six anthros stepped from their hiding spots. “You’re not Daring Do or Alexandre Viator, so you and the filly with you ...”

Ashley was ready to throw down. “Ah hope yer ready fer a fight, ‘cause these here hooves were meant fer Apple Buckin’.” She adjusted her Stetson and clenched her fists.


One of the henchponies looked a little nervous and said, “Uh boss. That mare looks a lot like Applejack.”

Ashley snorted, “That’s ‘cause Ah am Applejack. Bearer o’ the Element o’ Honesty and the most dependable o’ ponies. This lil’ gal’s mah little sister, Apple Bloom. Ya still wanna take a chance yer gonna get bucked t’ next week, be mah guest.”

The hench pony wearing a black vest and Stetson backed up a step.

“That’s what Ah thought. Smart pony.” Ashley kept a wary eye out for the henchponies surrounding her and Apple Bloom, “Man, Ah wish mah friends were here.” She muttered to herself as she kept the henchponies at bay and hopefully, from attacking Apple Bloom or herself.

Three of the hench ponies looked like the anthro versions of the good Doctor’s hench ponies from the show. The others were different. One looked like a Unicorn dressed in a suit that looked more like it belonged in a disco than the Outback. The second was a head shorter and was dressed in black and wearing ill-fitting aviator sunglasses and looked ready to fight, thought the wings on his back somehow ruined the look. The third was an earth pony that was as big as Big Mac dressed in a blue suit. He cracked his knuckles and said, ‘At least we don’t have to worry about Chan spoiling the fun.”

Ashley counted up all the henchponies, “Six on two seems a lil’ unfair, if ya ask me. Thankfully, Ah didn’t come alone.” She whistled to signal for her backup.

-

A green flash and roman candle effect announced the arrival of Alex. Alex looked around and said, “You called?”

Ashley smiled, “Sure could use some help dealin’ with these guys. Turns out Dr. Caballeron’s up ta something. Man, Micaela would love this; straight out of her Daring Do novels.” She turned to Apple Bloom, “Ya up fer a fight, sugarcube?”


“As ready as Ah’ll ever be.” Apple Bloom said nervously.

“I’ll take the San Fran trio. You get the the derp squad.”

“That leaves these three ta us. Unless somepony else wants to join in.” Ashley smiled as she prepared for battle.

Just as Ashley said that, smoke surrounded their enemies, and one familiar girl was attacking them.

“Starlight? That you, sugarcube?” Ashley called out to her friend.

“That's what they get for messing with my friends.” said Starlight as she appeared.

Ashley smiled, “Told ya! Ah never go anywhere without proper backup.” She sent an Apple buck at the nearest henchpony’s muzzle.

Meanwhile, Dr Caballeron had recovered from the smoke, and was walking towards them.

He didn't get far, though. A thunderbolt struck the ground besides him.

Ashley looked up in search of whatever produced the thunderbolt, only to see an odd-looking pony and a draconequus standing on the clouds.


Alex squared off against the unicorn and performed a roundhouse kick to his horn. He cried out in pain and grabbed the base of his horn as he fell to his knees.

“Two down, four ta go.” Ashley observed as she continued to fight the hench ponies.

The rather large earth pony tried to grab Alex from behind, only for the mouse to apparently vanish in a flash of green. “Where’d she go?” He said confused.

A shrill whistle at his feet caused him to look down. The last conscious thing he saw was a fist surrounded by a roman candle effect as Alex grew under his jaw with a jump to add momentum. He fell onto his partner, knocking him out.

Two of the henchponies were running away while screaming.

“Don’t ya dare come back, y’hear?” Ashley taunted.

“Where are you two going? I was having fun!” said the odd-looking pony. Discord giggled at that.

Apple Bloom was so relieved the hench ponies had ran off. “What about that Dr. Caballeron fella? He took off too?”

Alex dusted herself off and said, “He’ll be back.” She turned to the disco unicorn and said to him, “What are you three doing down under? And how did you become anthrofied?”

Ashley watched as Alex interrogated the fallen unicorn who was wearing a disco-style outfit. “Rarity would probably question his choice of clothing.” She quipped. She then listened as the hired goon told his tale.

Starlight looked around in case anyone could return.

“The Boss reformed the Black Hand. He found some sort of Talisman that turned him into a unicorn made of crystal.”

“King Sombra? He ruled the Crystal Empire until he was defeated at least two separate occasions.” Ashley stated.

The unicorn shook his head. “No, the Talisman was a gold disk. A curved red horn lead him to it.”

“Hold on. The Black Hand?” asked Starlight.

Alex nodded. “A criminal organization I helped render defunct. At least I thought it was.”

“Then Dr. Caballeron somehow promised you something; money and/or power if ya joined his group o’ treasure hunters.” Ashley smiled, “Ah have a friend back home who loves the Daring Do novels.”


“No. Dr. Caballeron is Valmont’s partner. The one in charge speaks through a curved red unicorn horn. A King Sombrero or something.”

“King Sombra.” Ashley corrected. “You have much ta learn ‘bout Equestrian lore, sugarcube.”

“What lore?” The unicorn stammered.

“Let's just say you need some teachers.” Starlight chuckled while saying it.

“Seems Sombra’s horn ended up here on Earth after his second defeat.” Alex commented.

The unicorn squinted at Alex and asked, “Who’re you? The way you speak sounds familiar, but the voice doesn’t ring any bells.”

“You just have to figure it out, Disco dope.” Alex smirked.

Alex turned to the others and said, “Sombra’s Horn on Earth doesn’t bode well.”

Ashley nods, “Darn tootin’. Better call Twilight and the others. Sounds like we’re gonna need everypony’s help on this one. By the way, we still need to cure the park ranger before he starts sproutin’ branches.”

“What are Flash Bees?” Apple Bloom asked nervously near her sister.

“A variety of honey bee from Equestria; they are immune to the pollen and make the cure. They appear at a distance as yellow and blue glowing cloud.” Alex replied.

Apple Bloom gulped, “Ya mean that yellow and blue glowin’ cloud?” She pointed at the yet-far away cloud of bees.

Ashley looked very worried, “Was there some sort of mask that Mage Meadowbrook used t’ collect the honey from their hive t’ make the bees think yer their queen or somethin’?”

“Yes, but it’s in Equestria. Hold on!” Alex teleported everymouse back to the truck where Ayumi, Sweetie Belle, & Scootaloo where waiting.

She promptly shrank and collapsed.

Ashley gently picked up the passed out mouse girl and held her in her hand, “Thanks fer savin’ us from the Flash bees, Alex. You need yer rest.” She petted Alex to make sure she knew her assistance was much appreciated.

Discord and the strange pony appeared. The draconequus looked at the mouse girl and said, “She’s got to work on controlling the amount of magic she uses in her spells.”

“Hey guys!” Ayumi called out from the front of the truck, “You might want to take a look at this!”

The portable TV came to life, showing some rather large figures approaching from the sky, “Those cannot be either Twilight or Fluttershy coming with that Flash Bee Honey. What in the wide worlds of Equestria or Earth can that be?” Ashley said, attempting to make out the figures coming towards the group.

“I had left Equestria again a few minutes ago and ended up in that altercation with those thugs accosting the Honesty of Earth and her sister.” The strange pony, who turned out to be Selene Ayumi/Tempest’s other Pony mother said. “By the way dear Tempest, you sent great pictures of Discord being slammed about by that mouse girl.” Discord facepawed and groaned.

“As to those approaching us they appear to be dragons.” Discord pointed out matter-of-factly.

“Shit!” Ayumi said as black and white flames suddenly cloaked her body “Mother, I'll deal with you later. Girls, if we're going to survive this I have to warn you, I'm not going to hold back anything.” The TV zoomed in now showing five large adult dragons. “These may be wild dragons but make no mistake this is one of the threats I mentioned earlier. My Equestrian counterpart was trained in anti-dragon tactics and since I have both her memories and skills; I’m sure I could take down these guys with little trouble but,... I might need some ground control, cause those thugs seem to be riding the first two.”

Ashley began to prepare for a battle, “Alex is out of this one until she can recover her magic. Where should I put her so she won’t get hurt?”

Apple Bloom picked up the passed out mouse girl and joined the rest of the CMC as Scootaloo said, “We’ll take Alex and hide nearby.” The trio of fillies then dashed out of the soon to be battle.

“I hope you won’t mind if I help out.” The former nightmare moon said. Nobody seemed to object to it.

The motley crew were ready to fight, to stave off the dragons. Selene summoned her armor, and took wing. Ayumi changed into Tempest and did likewise. As the alicorns of destiny and nightmare closed with the dragons, the air started to feel charged. “Daughter, the air feels like it does before a thunderstorm.” Selina says. “Though I must admit that all the dragons being blue is pleasing to the eye.”

The lead dragon opened it’s maw and a blue glow can be seen which slowly got brighter. Lighting began arcing across it’s maw.

The growing scent of ozone filled the air.

“Well Mom you ain’t seen nothing yet!” Tempest said and as flames began to cloak Her she started to Change. The dragons let loose lightning but instead of hitting the two alicorns the lightning became drawn to Tempest’s flame cloak and started circling it seeming to further empower this new transformation. The ball of flame and lightning that surrounded Tempest grew to equal the size of a dragon itself. With a hollow ‘BOOM!’ the fire and lighting disappeared and where Tempest the alicorn dragon hybrid once flew was an Elder Dragon with Tempest’s color scheme.

“Tempe what is this?!” Selene asked “we knew of your battle form but... this and your power is rising still!”

“I said I wasn’t holding back, mom! This is the form of my dragon half fully utilized.” Tempest said in a deep yet somehow Still female voice “I was trained in dragon combat by Ember herself back in our home timeline; when I’m in this form not much can hurt me, and I gain my own unique breath attack.” an orb of purple energy suddenly formed in front of Tempest’s Maw, “Antimagic.” with that the energy orb rocketed forward and flew just above the two lead dragons as blue lines of energy were pulled from them and their riders. This loss of magic both grounded the two leaders and knocked out the thugs. “I can’t use that attack again for another minute or so, but at least the girls on the ground will have something to do now. And since my antimagic orb drained those dragons of almost all their magic, it’ll be easy for Ashley and Starlight to knock them out while we finish up the rest up here.”

“Well at least there is some left for me!” Selene said with a laugh “but are you certain that those girls will be ok? I’d think-”

“Mother, there is a law of the multiverse: NEVER and I mean NEVER Tempt Murphy- you almost did. Let's just focus on the guys in the sky, ‘cause it looks like they’re going to fire their lightning again.”

“Oh , right”

Just as the lead dragon was about to fire, a crystal scythe came spinning through it, clean and elegantly. The dragon was burst apart into dark cloud, revealing how false that particular dragon was. They saw the scythe curve back through the air, and it was caught by its owner mid-arc. They saw that it was Maestro- though evident from the look in his eye, this was the one from Equestria. He popped his knuckles. “Alright then. Now that I have your attention, allow me to pose to you a question:” Suddenly, his expression turned serious and full of rage, as his coat, mane, and tail darkened. “Who’s the idiot that had the bright idea to abduct my daughter? Step forward now, and I might be lenient.” His glaring eyes were boring into the dragons, causing them to squirm a little.

However, a bold soul spoke up from among them. “Why should we say? Prism is a dragon; she belongs with us, not a pony like you. Besides, wh-”

The dragon was cut off as Maestro’s scythe arced towards him, and turned into a hammer to knock him out. It flew back to Maestro, but just hovered at his side, ready to attack the next fool. “I’ll ask again. Who among you took my daughter? If none of you step forward…” His coat, mane, and tail darkened a shade more, his eyes following suit as they split coloration. The stripe of what was once turquoise started to pulsate a bit, threatening change. His voice as he spoke sounded a bit distorted, vicious. “I’ll just have to unleash Cacophony upon all of you!”

The dragons squirmed, unsure as to why this one pony was so intimidating. Nevertheless, they parted, and sent forth the fool who had abducted Prism- He even still had her with him, oddly enough. As he let go of her, Prism flew over to Maestro as the changes melted away. “Daddy! Oh, I’m so happy to see you again!” She nuzzled him, and sighed. “I thought I’d never see you again…”

Maestro comforted his daughter, soothingly. “Shh. It’s alright now. Dad’s here. Let’s go home, alright?” The scythe collapsed into a gem, and was pocketed away. He put his arm around her shoulder. “Besides, Trix and I have something we want to tell you…”

Just as he was walking away, Tempest called out. “Wait! Aren’t you going to help us?”

He looked back, and shook his head. “I’m not fond of violence. Sure, I’ll use it if I feel I have to, but never when I can avoid it.” He turned back, and led his adoptive daughter back home.

“Fair enough,” Tempest said “when you get home, send Ember my best.”

Maestro paused, and looked back. He was about to ask why, but shook his head, and thought better of it. He smiled. “Will do.” And with that, they were gone.

Ashley looked to see the dragons were gone. “Wow, that was something….y’all okay?” She asked the assembled anthros.

Starlight nodded in response.

Apple Bloom popped her head from behind a rock formation and said, “Is it safe?”

Tempest landed and became Ayumi. “Yes it is. You can come out now.” The CMC came out from behind the rock formation with Sweetie Belle carrying Alex, who was curled up in her hands. Ayumi looked crossly at the magically drained mouse girl. “How’d get to this point?” She asked.

“Alex teleported AJ, Apple Bloom, Starlight and herself to escape a swarm of flash bees.” explained Sweetie Belle, holding Alex in her hands.

Ayumi nodded then said, “Okay. An emergency teleport is draining under normal circumstances. Doing one when you are low on any form of magic is downright dangerous. She could’ve suffered mana overdraw, or worse, died. We’re lucky that it only took the remainder of her magic supply. She’ll recover with some rest, and some elixir if we can get our hands on it.”

Just then a mirrored disk faded into existence. A few seconds later an anthro pegasus dressed like the classic adventuring archaeologist stepped through.

She was carrying a box under one arm. She looked around and did a double take as she spotted Ashley. “Applejack?” She said in surprise. “How’d you get here before me?” The bottom of a compass could be seen, as well as a barely perceptible bulge in her belly.

“Sorry ma'am.” Ashley replied. “You must be confusing with the mare from your world. Is that what I think it is?”
The pegasus adventurer nodded and said, “12 quarts of flash bee honey and one specially made beekeeper’s suit. Now where is Alex? I have a surprise for him.”

“Dammit Daring! Ring me next time! You can’t go timeline hopping! It can easily break the portals!” A voice similar to Ayumi’s came through another portal “We can’t be doing this again, think of your kid!” Tempest said as she stepped through the portal.

“Alex needs to know, Tempest.” Daring Do says. “This is too important to rely on letters alone.”

Ayumi just chuckles before saying, “Hello Tempest. How’s Equestria?”

Tempest looks at her other self and says, “Still in one piece and dull with a chance of adventures.”

“I have taken on a student.”

“That’s a surprise.”

Daring Do glared at Tempest Flare and Ayumi and said, “You two can catch up later. Where's Alexandre Viator. I got im…. Scoots?” as the pegasus adventurer spotted the local Scootaloo.

Sam stepped up nervously and said, “Hello. My name’s Sam, but I think I’ll change it to Scootaloo.”

Daring Do smiled at Scootaloo then looked at Tempest and Ayumi then asked Ayumi, “Considering the last time I was in this world, the locals I ended up teaming up with were suffering from magical surges. I suspect your student is Alexandre Viator. If so where is he?”

Ashley took a deep breath and let it out before saying, “Alex got turned into a mouse girl shortly after arriving Perth from America. Ayumi here’s teaching her on how to use her magic. She’s currently suffering from using up her magic.”

Tempest sighs as she pulls out a case containing twelve eight ounce bottles of a liquid that had red and blue colors swirling about yet not mixing and saying, “She’s going need these delivered to recover quickly.” She then turns to Daring Do says, “Don’t take too long, unless you want to give birth in this world."

The alicorn then stepped through one of the portals which closed behind her.

Ashley then gathered up the supplies, “So, we have a beekeeper’s suit, 12 jars of the flash bee honey, and the special jars f’r Alex t’ recover her mana. Let’s get the park ranger healed up and head back inta town. Ah have mah own deliveries ta make.” She said, indicating all the still delicious pies and treats to share with those who ordered them. “These here fritters and pies make up most of mah food and beverage sales. Ah sure hate f’r mah hungry customers t’ not be able t’ have their orders fulfilled.”