• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,919 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,919

PreviousChapters Next
Majin: Goku's Plan

Once the Z Warriors had gotten a decent distance away from where Vegeta had sacrificed himself, and they were sure that Majin Buu wasn't following them yet, Goku had them stop and gather around him. He had everyone hold hands, or at least touch someone that was near them, and let a small smile appear on his face when everyone was linked in some way, before he touched Piccolo's back with one of his hands. With that done he placed two fingers on his forehead and focused on the remaining ki energies that he could feel, to which he sifted through what was left and zeroed in on where Dende was standing. The instant he locked onto Dende he moved the entire group towards the Lookout, leaving the area that Majin Buu was in and taking them somewhere safe... where they could figure out how to actually defeat their opponent.

When they appeared on the Lookout, however, he found that both Dende and Mr. Popo were standing outside the main building, as if they had been watching what was happening on the ground below them and knew that Goku would need a safe place to take the group to. Dende had grown over the last seven years, as he was almost as tall as Piccolo was, though at the same time both his knowledge of his new role as Kami, as well as his own strength, had increased as well. Mr. Popo was, of course, the same as the last time Goku had seen him, though at the same time he lowered his hands the moment he and the others reached their destination.

He was thankful that they had gotten out of there alive, because Majin Buu could have easily revived quicker than they originally thought, but now they had the chance to rest and come up with a new plan.

"It is good to see that all of you are still alive." Dende commented, causing the group to turn towards him for a moment, while at the same time he gestured to one of the upper levels of the building that was behind him, "I know that you haven't had anything to eat since the tournament grounds, and that most of you have burned through most of your energy, so take a moment to relax before we figure out how to deal with the threat that Babidi has unleashed upon the entire universe."

"What can we even do at this point?" Krillin asked, though while he was glad that they were safe he knew that it was only a matter of time until Buu found them, because he was sure that Babidi was going to be hunting for them in the near future, "I mean, Goku and Vegeta were using a higher form than anything we have seen, a form they call Super Saiyan 3, and they unleashed a powerful attack that nearly vaporized Buu where he was standing... and he got back up, forcing Vegeta to sacrifice himself so we could escape. How do we beat a creature that not even Goku and Vegeta could beat when they teamed up on him?"

"We'll go over that after we've had something to eat," Goku replied, knowing that he and Vegeta should have used the Fusion Dance and transformed into Gogeta, but at this point there was no changing the past, "Transforming into the Super Saiyan 3 form takes a lot out of me... so let's eat and then we can figure out where to go from there."

While most of the group agreed with what Goku was saying, as most of them had expanded a great deal of energy during their own fights, Rainbow and Applejack didn't share what their friends were feeling. Sure, they knew about the existence of Asgard and that the Saiyans that followed the path as a warrior of justice would end up there when they died, but they were still shocked by what had happened mere moments ago. Vegeta had used all of his power, and his own life energy, in an attempt to obliterate Buu or prevent him from regenerating for a good deal of time until they came up with a better plan of attack... and yet their opponent was still alive.

Rainbow growled as they walked, to which she glanced down at her hand and realized that right hand was surrounded by a dark purple aura, the same one she used whenever she used her Avatar form, though at the same time Dende and Mr. Popo turned towards her for a moment.

"Rainbow, I understand that you are angry over Vegeta's death, but you must calm down," Dende commented, to which Applejack touched her sister's shoulder for a moment, causing Rainbow to let out a sigh, "We don't know whether or not Majin Buu can sense our ki, so for now it is best if we refrain from doing anything that might allow him to realize where we are. If he finds us than the hope of the entire universe will be extinguished before we have a chance to figure out how to beat our opponent."

"Right..." Rainbow replied, to which she reigned in her emotions as best she could, where she watched as the dark purple aura faded away once more.

The Z Warriors let out a collective sigh as they walked into the building and sat down at the table that had been prepared ahead of their arrival, though as they ate they took turns telling Dende about what was happening on the planet below him, just in case he wasn't aware of it. He had told them that he knew what was happening, after the first person had spoke up, but he also let them continue, because if he heard what had happened he said that he might pick out something that the others might have missed. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case, as no matter what the group told him he continued to come to the same conclusions that they were, which meant that they needed to carefully plan their assault on Majin Buu before he did anything drastic.

When they had finished eating, however, Goku seemed to remember something and told the group that there was one thing they should do before they did anything else.

"And what is that Goku?" Krillin asked, though the look in his friends' eyes told him that he was likely worried about his family, which made him worry about 18 and Marron.

"Our families and the rest of our friends are likely getting together somewhere safe," Goku replied, to which he received several nods from the group, indicating that they knew what he was talking about, though that was when he turned towards Dende for a few seconds, "Dende, would it be okay if we brought the others here, so that they would be safe from harm?"

"By all means, be my guest," Dende answered, to which he smiled at the group, knowing what would have happened to the planet seven years ago if they hadn't stopped Cell, "It is the very least I could do, seeing how you all have saved the world so many times."

"Okay, we can do that later," Krillin said, causing everyone to look at him for a moment, as he seemed determined to figure out how to end Majin Buu, "What I want to know is what can we do to stop Majin Buu... especially when two Saiyans, each using the Super Saiyan 3 form and combining their powers into such a terrifying attack, couldn't finish the job."

"Vegeta and I should have used the Fusion technique when we had the chance," Goku commented, though at the same time he let out a sigh, because now it was impossible for him to do it with anyone else, as he was sure that Shin would be moving away from the planet the instant he located him, "Gogeta would have made short work of Majin Buu..."

"There are those terms again," Piccolo spoke up, causing the group to shift their gazes to him for a few seconds, though at the same time he was staring at Goku, "What exactly is this Fusion you keep referring to? And who is this Gogeta that you mention in the same sentence?"

"Wait a second, Fusion?" Dende asked, though the group was a little shocked to hear that he had actually heard of the technique, as he was the only one that had this sort of reaction in the few instances that Goku had mentioned Fusion, "As in merging together?"

"Oh, you've heard of it Dende?" Goku inquired, because he had been sure that no one on Earth had heard of the special technique he had picked up in the Other World, though at the same time he knew that he could explain things a little faster than he originally believed he could.

"Yes. I've never seen it being used in person," Dende explained, which the group knew had to be the case considering that Dende wasn't a fighter and preferred to never be involved in a fight, unless it was like what happened with Frieza, "but I heard about it when I was on Planet Namek. I was told that it was the specialty technique of the Metamorans."

"That's correct." Goku said, though he was pleased with the fact that Dende knew about the technique, which meant that he might know more than he was telling them, "While I was in the Other World I heard a few rumors about the Metamorans and their technique, though it took me some time to even find one of them. It also took me a few hours to convince the Metamoran I had met into teaching me the technique, where he insisted that I stay near him until I mastered the poses he was showing me... which took me a whole week to learn."

"So what type of technique is this Fusion anyway?" Krillin inquired, because at this point they were getting off topic and he wanted to know if they had a viable option to use against Majin Buu.

"Its a unification technique," Goku answered, knowing that this was where things got tricky, as even Vegeta was a little shocked by what needed to happen for the technique to work, "one that, according to the Metamoran that taught me it, could only be used by two people who were roughly the same size and had the same power level. This technique allows the users to become a new individual, with awesome powers that are beyond anything that the original pair could wield."

"I get it now," Piccolo commented, drawing attention to himself once more, as he had remembered something that he had done twice in the past, "This Fusion technique of yours is similar to what I did with Nail while we were on Namek, and then again with the old Kami that had been ruling during the time of Cell's rampage... though the difference is that what I went through was an assimilation, as I'm sure that your technique expires after some length of time."

"Fusion lasts for thirty minutes." Goku stated, to which he noticed that some of his friends were a little shocked by how short the time limit was, while Rainbow and Applejack, on the other hand, were curious as to how he knew that fact, "After I learned the technique I taught it to one other individual, who spent about a week learning the poses as well, before we were able to use it."

"Vegeta." Rainbow and Applejack said at the same time, as when they recalled the name 'Gogeta' they realized that it was a combination of both Goku and Vegeta's names, which made sense considering that they were fusing together.

"Exactly." Goku replied, to which he smiled as the others were coming to the same conclusion, "When Vegeta and I fused we became a warrior known as Gogeta, who possessed fearsome abilities and tremendous strength. We aren't against using Fusion to do battle, especially against an opponent who is as powerful as Buu, but we thought that we could handle it without the need for fusing together... now I wish we had."

"Well, if you can't perform Fusion, then how about you teach it to us?" Trunks asked, causing the entire group to turn towards him, where they noticed that he and Goten had small smiles on their faces, "Goten and I are about the same size and we have an almost identical power level... so, based on those two things, we should be able to perform Fusion, right?"

"Yeah, that would definitely work," Goku said, though his expression told Rainbow and Applejack that he had been planning on asking the youngest among them if they would undergo the training required to learn the Fusion technique.

"Guys, aren't we overlooking something else?" Krillin asked, to which the group glanced at him for a second, where he pointed at Rainbow and Applejack, "I don't know about Applejack, but Rainbow has that Avatar form of hers, which was able to stand up to Cell seven years ago and has likely gotten stronger since the Cell Games. Can't we just ask her to transform into her final form and have her battle Majin Buu for us? I'm fairly certain that she can obliterate the creature in a few minutes."

"No, using the Avatar form should be our last resort," Rainbow replied, though while she was thankful that Krillin had remembered that she and Applejack were here, she wasn't happy that he wanted to skip to the end of the fight, "If Goten and Trunks' Fusion fails us, and Majin Buu is still alive, then Applejack and I will deal with him."

Before anyone else could respond, however, they all noticed that the sky was getting darker all of a sudden, though they were familiar with what that meant that knew that someone was summoning Shenron. They knew it had to be Bulma, as she was the only one with the technology to actually find the seven wish granting spheres, which meant that she was likely going to be wishing for those killed by Nappa to be brought back to life. Goku, realizing that if all three wishes got used up now, before Majin Buu was defeated, hurried outside and prepared to use his Instant Transmission, hopefully stopping them after they used the first wish.

A few seconds later he disappeared, thanks to his Instant Transmission, to which the rest of the group settled down and simply waited for him to return with the others. As they waited Dende received a mental message from Goku explaining that one wish had indeed been used, to which Dende explained that he could tell Shenron that the remaining two wishes would be used at a later date, roughly four months from now. Not a few moments later the sky returned to normal, indicating that Goku had been quick in sending Shenron off, though as the minutes ticked by the group was aware that he was explaining what had happened to the others.

After a couple more minutes the group watched as Goku, along with the rest of their group, appeared in front ofthe building they were all gathering in, though Chi Chi and Bulma were glad to see that Goten and Trunks were okay, as well as Krillin checking up on 18 and Marron. Once everyone had calmed down Bulma explained that the wish they had used was to bring back those that had died today, while making sure to tell Shenron that the evildoers, like Nappa for instance, were to remain dead. While everyone was pleased to hear that news, however, Rainbow and Applejack were overjoyed to hear that as well, because Kibito had been killed by Dabura earlier, which meant that Bulma's wish on the Dragon Balls must have brought back Shin's bodyguard as well.

The two of them could only imagine the look on Shin's face when he realized that Kibito had been brought back from the dead... though they were both sure that he would be overjoyed to have him back as well.


Meanwhile, back at the area that Babidi's spaceship had been located in, Kibito spent a few seconds looking at both his hands and the area around him, as he was confused as to what had happened to him in the time that had passed since Dabura had killed him. Normally he would have questioned how such a thing was possible, because people didn't suddenly come back to life like this, before he recalled what he had seen on the crystal that the Kaioshin had spent some time watching. Since the Kaioshin had been busy watching Rainbow and Applejack, with his friends, Kibito had spent more observing the planet they lived on than actually observing the other worlds, but that didn't stop him from making sure that the other planets were okay.

As he thought about the crystal he recalled a certain set of spheres that, when brought together, could call forth a dragon that would grant someone whatever they wanted, to which he smiled for a moment.

"So, someone has made a wish on the Dragon Balls," Kibito commented, to which he focused his mind and discovered that he couldn't sense Dabura anymore, though at the same time he sensed Babidi and something terrible, "though it appears that we have failed in our mission to prevent Majin Buu from being revived. Well then, where has the Kaioshin gone off to?"

A few seconds later he felt the Kaioshin's ki in the surrounding area, about a few minutes from where he was standing, to which he smiled for a moment as he floated into the air and headed in the direction the signature was coming from. He could tell that the terrible ki of Majin Buu was a good distance away, meaning that Babidi was no doubt beginning his assault on the planet, so he didn't concern himself with hiding his energy for the moment. A few moments passed before he entered an area that had to be where the Kaioshin was heading through, though the moment he started searching around the area he immediately spotted who he was looking for.

"Kaioshin!" Kibito called out, to which Shin stopped where he was and turned towards him, where there was some shock on his face for a few seconds, which was quickly replaced by joy.

"Kibito! It is good to see you again." Shin said, where he offered a smile to his friend, who smiled in return as he landed in front of him, "I'd ask how you are alive again, but I can hazard a guess that someone used the Dragon Balls."

"That appears to be the case," Kibito replied, to which he looked around the area they were in, sensing another ki that was growing weaker with each passing moment, "We should make haste... it appears that Gohan's ki is fading."

Shin nodded and headed in the direction he had been heading, though now that Kibito was back, and had been flying without giving away his position, he knew that Majin Buu was no longer in the area and could fly as well. They raced through the area and moved towards the trees that were in the distance, which appeared to be where Gohan's ki was coming from. A few seconds later they stopped above the trees and started scanning the area beneath them, where Kibito called out that he had found Gohan, who was laying on the ground and appeared to be unconscious... and the green part of the gi he had been wearing had been torn to pieces thanks to Majin Buu's attack.

Once they located Gohan, and were absolutely sure that there weren't any enemies in the immediate area, they landed on the ground near him, where Kibito checked Gohan's body and the damage he had sustained.

"He's alive... but his life is in jeopardy at the moment," Kibito commented, to which he pressed his hand against Gohan's chest, though a second later he turned towards the person he was supposed to guard, "Kaioshin, should we restore his energy here or should we move somewhere else?"

"Let us take him to the Sacred World of the Kai," Shin replied, where he glanced over at Kibito for a moment, who seemed a little shocked by his decision, "We can restore his energy and train him to become strong enough to beat Majin Buu... and besides, there's someone I need to check up on while we're there."

Kibito looked at Shin like he was insane for allowing someone like Gohan to come to his sacred world, but then he remembered that there was a certain god hanging out on the planet as well, to which he nodded and braced himself. A few seconds later he, Gohan, and Shin disappeared, heading to the Sacred World of the Kai, where they would be safe from Majin Buu.


"So Goten and Trunks are safe," Bulma said, looking around the Lookout for a moment, expecting to see a certain someone that was close to her heart, but she didn't see him anywhere, "but where are Gohan and Vegeta?"

"Well, about that, we have some good news and some bad news," Goku replied, causing the group to glance over at him once more, though at least half knew what he was about to tell the group that had been gathering the Dragon Balls, "The good news is that Gohan survived his battle with Majin Buu, though it appears that Shin and Kibito, who was revived with your wish, are taking him off world to prepare him for the upcoming fight."

"That is certainly good news," Chi Chi commented, though she frowned for a moment, as she wanted her first born son to be with them, before she remembered the other part of the news her husband was telling them, "though if that's the good news, than what is the bad news?"

"Vegeta... he's dead." Goku stated, though even as he said that both Rainbow and Applejack latched onto Bulma, who was shocked over the news he had just told them, and made sure that she didn't hit the ground, "He sacrificed himself to ensure that the rest of us could escape from Majin Buu, so we could determine how to permanently bring him down."

"And how are you going to do that?" Bulma asked, though even as she spoke the group could see the tears falling, because Vegeta had been close to her heart and the thought of him dying made her heart ache.

"Goku said that he has a technique that he can teach to Goten and Trunks," Piccolo spoke up, causing Chi Chi and Bulma to turn towards him, before they glanced back to Goku, who confirmed what Piccolo was saying with a nod, "this technique will allow them to combine their powers into one being, who will have a power beyond anything we have ever seen before. We should start teaching them the technique soon, just in case..."

Can you hear me, people of Earth? a voice said into their minds, causing the group to look around for a few seconds, though those that had gone to Babidi's spaceship were able to determine who was speaking to them, I am the wizard Babidi... oh, and don't bother trying to look around for me, because I won't be there. I am speaking to your minds through my magic.

The group shared a glance for a moment, because now that Majin Buu was awake, and they had failed to stop him, they had known that it was only a matter of time until Babidi made his move... to which they focused on what the evil wizard was going to reveal next, which meant that they closed their eyes in case Babidi showed them anything.

Sorry to interrupt your peaceful lives, Babidi continued, though at the same time the group knew that he wasn't sorry at all and that this was likely directed towards them, so they could see him do whatever vile deed he was going to commit in order to force them to fight Buu again, but I just wanted to inform you that, as of now, your planet has an expiration date on it. Don't worry, your pitiful planet won't be ending today, as that wouldn't allow me to savor my victory over the fools that thought they could stop me. In reality you will be meeting your end in the next three to five days... but I am going to take my time in wiping out everyone that lives on the planet.

That was followed by two images flashing through their minds, one that was of Babidi, where the evil wizard claimed that he was terrifying, before the image of Majin Buu followed after him, who Babidi said was even more frightening than he was... even though the image of Buu was goofing off like he had been earlier that day.

Now that you know who we are, allow me to explain myself. Babidi said, to which he turned the image he was projecting towards a large city that he and Buu were glancing down at, though the group knew that he was about to attack, Do you see this city? What we are about to do next is going to happen to every city that we attack, at a time that won't be shared with you until I have decided which city to attack... okay Majin Buu, you can begin.

The group watched as Buu held his hands out and focused his energy, to which the people of the city he and Babidi were staring at started to float into the air against their wills, though they only stopped when they reached a level that was parallel to where Buu was standing. Once everyone in the city was floating in the air Buu made a comment about not knowing what to turn everyone into, though that was before he quickly decided on 'hard candy', where he pointed his antenna at the cluster of people. That was when a beam of pink energy shot out from Buu's antenna and struck the cluster of people, who vanished in a puff of smoke and were replaced by a large number of small candy balls, to which Buu grinned as he opened his mouth and sucked all of them up.

The instant he had all of the candy in his mouth he chomped down on them, crushing each and every small ball that he had sucked up, before finally swallowing all of it and patting his belly.

All of the people on this planet will end up like this. Babidi promised, which was no doubt a tactic to make everyone on the planet scared while they wondered if their city would be next on Babidi's list, Though now that there is a city without any people in it, I guess Buu might as well sweep it clean... but not too hard Buu, otherwise you might destroy the Earth instead of having fun.

Buu grinned and started to suck up the air around him for a few moments, though once he was ready he released a powerful gust of wind that he used to reduce the city in front of him to ruins, to which Babidi laughed at the destruction that had been caused. With the entire city gone, and it's people had been eaten by Buu, Babidi turned towards his 'viewers' and told them that they might be next, while at the same time saying that anyone foolish enough to attack them would meet a similar end as well. Babidi also told them that hiding was futile, because at the end of the fifth day, regardless of how many cities he destroyed and how many people were turned into candy, he was going to have Buu blow the entire planet to pieces... to which he let out an evil chuckle as he ended the transmission.

As the transmission ended, however, Goku was faced with two serious faces, that of Goten and Trunks, who had just seen an entire city turned into candy, devoured by the person they had been trying to prevent the revival of, and then witnessed the destruction of the entire city.

"Dad... teach us the Fusion technique you mentioned earlier," Goten said, taking a brief moment to wipe the tears from his eyes, because he was still shocked over what he had seen, though at the same time he was determined to prevent it from happening again... which Trunks agreed on as he nodded his head.

"Okay." Goku stated, to which he turned towards the group for a moment, where he looked at Piccolo for a few seconds, "PIccolo, you should come along and memorize the technique as well, just so they have another teacher in case I have to return to the Other World sooner than expected."

Piccolo nodded and followed Goku, Goten, and Trunks up to one of the higher chambers that the Lookout had, where they could train without having to worry about the rest of the group judging them. A few seconds later Rainbow and Applejack, who were curious about the Fusion technique, followed the group up to their destination, though when Goku asked why they had come they simply said that they wanted to see the poses of the dance. Goku decided that now wasn't the time to be questioning their motives and allowed them to watch, as he considered that they might be planning on using the technique themselves, providing the group with yet another plan to fall back on in case the fusion between Goten and Trunks failed.

Once they were in the area that they would be practicing in, and the girls were situated in an area that allowed them to watch, Goku got the training underway.

"The first step to using the Fusion technique is making sure that your ki are identical in power," Goku said, to which he looked at Goten and Trunks, who grinned back at him for a few seconds, "Seeing how we have been training the two of you, along with Gale, I'm fairly sure that the first step isn't necessary... but, just to be sure, why don't you two turn Super Saiyan and push yourself to your maximum, while keeping your powers level."

Goten and Trunks nodded their understanding as they ascended to their Super Saiyan forms, though at the same time Goku and Piccolo watched as they actually changed their power levels until they were equal, which meant that Trunks had to lower his own power just a little bit to equal Goten's max power.

"Good, you clearly understand this part of the Fusion technique," Goku commented, though at the same time he gestured to the two of them, where they powered down and returned to their normal forms, "now then, I shall teach you the various poses that the two of you will need to go through to complete the Fusion technique. First, you will stand within a certain degree of space between the two of you, where you will do this."

Goku raised his arms until their were pointed to his right, with his left arm resting across his chest, though both of his hands were open and his fingers were pointing in the same direction. Once Goten and Trunks nodded Goku brought his feet together and walked to his left, while at the same time moving his arms until they were pointing in the opposite direction they had been in during the first part of the dance, and also adding in 'Fu...' while he moved. He took a moment to say that they should move 'three steps worth' for the part where he moved, before shifting his stance for the next phase of the dance. That involved bringing one knee up and raising it against his body, describing that for one of them it would be the right knee while for the other it would be the left knee, while also moving his arms back to the original position and saying '...sion'.

The final part of the dance involved him leaning in one direction, no doubt towards whoever his partner would have been, while at the same time pointing his fingers in the same direction he was leaning, with some distance between them this time, and saying 'Ha'.

"Uncle... that honestly looks awful," Trunks said, though at the same time his expression grew serious, as he remembered what he and Goten had seen a few minutes ago, "but if this is what it takes to beat Majin Buu, than we'll have to endure mastering this awful looking technique."

Goku smiled as he stood up, because it appeared that showing the two kids Super Saiyan 3 and witnessing an entire city get turned into candy had strengthened their resolve to beat Majin Buu, which meant that they would be willing to learn the dance until they perfected it. Rainbow and Applejack, on the other hand, excused themselves and said that they would be excited to see Goten and Trunks' fusion when they mastered the technique, though once again Goku wondered why they had wanted to see the dance to begin with. Once the two pony girls left the area Goku and the others were in he resumed teaching the technique to Goten and Trunks, knowing that he had a certain amount of time left until he had to go back to the Other World... where maybe he and Vegeta could show everyone how to properly do the Fusion technique.

Rainbow and Applejack, however, moved to the other side of the building, where they could have some peace and quiet to do whatever they wanted, to which Rainbow glanced over at her sister for a moment, who seemed to be thinking about what they had just seen.

"Are you sure that you want to go through with this?" Applejack asked, because while she wasn't against learning anything that could boost their chances at beating someone like Majin Buu, she wanted to be sure that her sister was okay with replicating what Goku was teaching the young ones.

"Look, Goku said that Gogeta was an incredible warrior with tremendous power," Rainbow replied, though she had to grin as she imagined what sort of power that Gogeta had, along with the potential power that Goten and Trunks' fusion would have, "and we can only speculate what power Goten and Trunks will have when they are finished with their training. I'm interested in seeing if we can learn Fusion as well... and see what sort of power we might have."

Applejack sighed as she agreed to try to learn the Fusion technique with Rainbow, as she was technically the only one here that could do the poses with her sister, in both size and power. She did have to wonder if she and Rainbow could even use the technique, though the only way they would figure that out is do the same thing Goten and Trunks were doing. As she and Rainbow lined up she wondered what Shin was planning on doing with Gohan, what sort of training he was going to give to Goku's son, though she had the feeling that they would find out soon enough... once he returned to the planet and started to fight with Buu anyway.


As the Z Warriors prepared themselves for their eventual confrontation with Majin Buu, by using the Fusion technique that Goku had picked up, Shin and Kibito reappeared by a small lake on the Sacred World of the Kai, while at the same time Kibito was carrying Gohan in his arms. Shin was glad to be back here, as for the moment it was safe from the one creature that threatened the entire universe and could provide a safe haven until Gohan acquired the strength he needed to beat Buu. Once the light that had been around them finally faded, however, Kibito gently placed Gohan on the ground and turned to Shin, who nodded his head for a moment, which was followed by his bodyguard placing a hand on Gohan's chest and concentrating on what he was about to do.

Kibito glowed as he used his ki to restore Gohan's power, to which Shin watched as the damage on Gohan's body started to disappear and he stopped breathing heavily, though once Kibito was done he removed his hand... to which Gohan stirred and moved into a sitting position as he became aware of his surroundings.

"H... Huh? Shin?" Gohan inquired, to which he carefully pulled himself to his feet and looked around, finding that he was somewhere that he had never been before, "Where am I? And how did I survive the fight with Majin Buu?"

"You are on the Sacred World of the Kai, or rather my world." Shin replied, though he smiled as he looked at the area they were standing in, while at the same time knowing that they were close to a certain building that he, Whis, and Chronoa had built all those years ago, "I think the reason you survived your fight with Majin Buu was because he wasn't trying to kill you, as he had determined you were friends with Rainbow, Applejack, and Gale... or maybe he just wasn't in the mood to actually kill anyone. And in case you are curious as to why Kibito is alive, we have determined that one of your friends made a wish upon the Dragon Balls."

"I see." Gohan said, looking up to the top of his head, clearly expecting to see a halo, but found that there wasn't one, meaning that he was actually alive like Shin said, "So, um, why did you bring me to your world?"

"I was wondering that myself," Kibito commented, to which the two of them faced Shin for a moment, who smiled at the two of them, as if he had come up with a great plan that would allow them to defeat Majin Buu, "Why did we bring Gohan here, when he could have been of more help on Earth?"

"We're going to have Gohan pull out the Z-Sword," Shin answered, though as shocked crossed Kibito's face, however, he turned towards Gohan, "I know we haven't see the height of your full power, but something tells me that you can pull the legendary sword from where it was been resting for a very long time. I will have Kibito escort you over to where the Z-Sword is located... there is something I need to check up on first, and then I will meet up with you."

Kibito, knowing exactly what Shin was referring to, nodded his head and beckoned for Gohan to follow him, though as they took off Shin turned in a different direction and flew through the air, heading back to the house that he and his friends had constructed. It didn't take him long to locate the house in question, though as he landed in front of it he slowly opened the door and entered the area that the couches were in. A few seconds later he spotted Whis sitting where he had left him, apparently watching Majin Buu blow up a city on Babidi's orders, though as he opened his mouth to say something Whis turned towards him and made a motion to stop him from talking.

That was before Whis beckoned to something that was in front of where Shin was standing, to which he carefully walked forward and spotted something he didn't think he would ever see... Beerus and Chronoa were laying together on the couch that was in front of him, though they appeared to be unaware of what was going on around them.

"I'll, um, come back later," Shin whispered, taking a moment to walk over to Whis before speaking, though when the angel nodded Shin headed back through the door, gently closed it, and took off as he headed towards where Kibito was taking Gohan.

In all the years that they had spent together he was sure that this was the first time he had ever seen Beerus and Chronoa sleeping together like that... to which he reflected on the fact that they made a good couple for a few seconds, before he refocused and followed after Kibito. There would be time to speak with his friends once he and Kibito were finished with training Gohan, and he was sure that Beerus was going to chew him out a little bit once they were finished with stopping Majin Buu.

PreviousChapters Next