• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,926 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,926

PreviousChapters Next
Cell: No More Rules

"Victory or defeat will now be decided by who is either unable to fight or is killed in combat," Cell commented, though at the same time both he and Goku landed on the ground close to where the arena used to rest, though thanks to the destruction Rainbow had done to it he wasn't too phased by destroying it, "our battle deserves such a change to the rules... and now we won't have to worry about ring outs. Now we are free to fight to our hearts content and use the entire planet as our battleground, or at least the area that's around where the ring used to rest."

Goku stared at his opponent for a few seconds, waiting for Cell to do something that would tell him exactly what he was planning now that the arena had been destroyed, but the only thing the Bio-Android was doing was swinging his right arm back, as if he was stretching. A few seconds later he was forced to move backwards, as Cell used the stretching motion to distract him before he started loosing ki blasts at him with his left hand, to which Goku moved around the area behind him as his foe followed his movements. Cell seemed dead set on destroying the entire landscape, which had to be annoying Applejack to some degree, but Goku was somewhat surprised that Cell stayed in the same location as he continued to fire ki blasts, as if he believed that he didn't need to move at all.

After a minute or two of dodging the ki blasts Goku turned around and headed back into the attacks that were coming his way, to which he stopped and fired his own set of ki blasts at the incoming attacks... to which the two sets of attacks collided with each other and detonated with enough force to kick up the dust that had landed on the area after Cell destroyed the arena.

Once the light from the explosion faded Goku flew up to where Cell was standing and started exchanging blows with him, which was where they literally took turns hitting each other wherever they wanted and let their opponent choose to either take the blow or raise their defenses. For the most part they chose to defend against the attacks that were coming their way, which any sane fighter would do in this situation, though there were some punches that slipped through their defenses and struck their target. After a minute or two of doing that Goku and Cell forced their hands together and tried to push each other backwards, though at the same time their ki started to surround them and effected the area around where they were standing... which included picking the rocks up into the air and shattering sections of the ground.

The other effect of their energies colliding with each other was that the ground around them shook, similar to what happened when Applejack used her Tremor Punch ability that she had developed... though they eventually separated from each other and continued exchanging blows, while at the same time the aura remained around where they were fighting.

"In... incredible," Trunks commented, staring down at the two fighters from where he and the others were standing, as they had moved to the top of a nearby plateau and were observing the fight, "not only are they matching each others speed, but their individual powers are almost the same as well. In fact, I'm sure that neither of them are even getting exhausted from all the fighting they have been doing..."

"Kakarot's training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has made it possible for him to fight for an extended period of time without needing to rest," Vegeta stated, knowing that he, Trunks, Gohan, Rainbow, Applejack, and Piccolo could do the same thing if they were forced into such a prolonged fight, even if Trunks had no idea they could do that, "As long as he doesn't expand too much energy, like firing off multiple Kamehameha's in a row or one large one, he should be able to tire Cell out first... unless he has a plan in mind that he didn't share with us."

Applejack had the feeling that Goku had a plan for his son to take up his position as the defender of Earth and was trying to weaken Cell to the point where it would be easier for Gohan to do that, but with how slowly Cell was losing energy, in comparison to Goku, she knew that someone would have to jump into the battle soon. Rainbow was still annoyed that Cell continued to overpower her attacks and survive them, but Applejack knew that the Bio-Android would likely refuse to fight her again. Applejack silently watched the battle and kept herself at the ready, because if she was right either she or Gohan would be fighting Cell in the near future... and potentially beat him while they were at it.

Their thoughts were interrupted as Goku slammed his fist into Cell's face and sent him flying into the ground, to which the Bio-Android immediately picked himself up, landed on the ground, and held his hands towards where Goku was at that moment. A few seconds later he loosed a barrage of ki blasts at Goku, which flew right into the Saiyan's body and detonated the instant they connected with him, kicking up enough force to blow away the floating rocks that had been gathering around the area they were fighting in. That was quickly followed by Goku bursting out of the smoke and heading into the air, though he went to the cloud level that Rainbow's Wrath had come from... causing the combatants to raise their heads in order to follow his movements.

"Wow, he's really high up there," Krillin commented, though at the same time he felt a little sweat roll down the side of his face, as there was no telling what their friend was going to do, "What is he planning on doing from that height?"

"Ka..." Goku loudly said, allowing everyone, be they his friends, Cell, or even Mr. Satan's group, to understand that he was gathering his energy for something big, "me..."

"Oh no, he's planning on firing the Kamehameha from where he's floating," Piccolo stated, though he, likely almost everyone else, started to sweat by what was happening before them, because there was no telling if Goku had a plan or if he was taking the entire planet out with him.

"I know you would never fire that technique at full power," Cell shouted in return, to which he laughed at Goku, because this time he already knew that he had the upper hand, as he was willing to destroy the planet and the Saiyan would do anything to protect it, "The moment you fire that technique I'll move out of the way and you'll be responsible for the destruction of the Earth!"

"Ha..." Goku continued, pulling his hands to his side and preparing himself, because he had one shot at winning this and it appeared that his plan was working better than he thought it would, "me..."

"Oh, he's definitely planning on firing a fully powered Kamehameha," Applejack commented, though unlike the others she and Rainbow weren't sweating at all, as they knew that something different was going to happen the moment Goku made his move, "however..."

As she stopped in the middle of her sentence, and allowed everyone to turn their attention back to the fight that was unfolding before their eyes, Goku disappeared from where he was floating, indicating that he knew how to use the Instant Transmission without touching his fingers to his forehead. A few seconds later Goku reappeared in front of where Cell was standing, though as the Bio-Android looked down at the Saiyan it was clear that he had been caught off guard by the one technique Dr. Gero didn't know about.

"Oh..." Cell said, barely having time to register what was happening at the moment, because he had been too focused on one thing and had forgotten about Goku's new technique for a moment, "SHI...!"

"HAAAAAAA!" Goku shouted, leveling his hands with Cell's chest and releasing the energy he had been gathering, which flew right into his chest and detonated the instant it made contact.

Everyone had to cover their eyes for a moment as the light from the Kemehameha flashed outwards from where Goku was standing, though before she did so Applejack noticed bits of Cell's body being blown apart. A few seconds passed before the light finally faded, to which the group lowered their hands and looked at the destruction Goku had caused in releasing the technique. As the rest of the smoke cleared they found that Goku was breathing hard, which was understandable considering the amount of power he put into the attack, and that Cell's body had been severely damaged from the attack, as everything that was above where his heart was located had been blown to pieces.

"However, Goku was never planning on firing the technique at the Earth," Applejack said, finishing her previous statement, though at the same time she knew that this fight was far from over, because there was one ability that Dr. Gero improved upon that made Cell harder to beat, "though if he had aimed the attack a little lower, and gotten Cell trapped completely in the blast wave, he might have actually beaten Cell with that trick."

The moment the words left her mouth, and before anyone could say anything else, the lower part of Cell's body pulled it's legs back and jumped up until they were standing on the ground, to which the upper part of his chest area started to shake. A few seconds passed before the upper part of Cell's body burst out in the fashion that followed whenever he, or Piccolo for that matter, regrew a piece of their body that had been blown off, though even Piccolo admitted that there were limitations to his version of his natural ability. From what Applejack could tell the combination of Frieza's and Piccolo's cells allowed for Cell to have the power to grow half of his body from the parts that remained.

Applejack also detected a drop in both Goku's and Cell's ki, which meant that both of their techniques had really drained them, but at the same time she knew that Cell might have another trick up his sleeve, because he physically didn't seem to be as exhausted as Goku was.

An instant passed before the two combatants were back at each others throats, as they punched and kicked at each other while the force of their attacks shattered the rocks around them, making it seem like neither one of them had spent the energy they had spent a few moments ago. As the two of them fought each other they continued to defend against the majority of the blows coming at them, but it quickly became apparent that Goku had spent too much energy when he used the Kemehameha with the Instant Transmission, as he was receiving more blows on his body than Cell was. When the two of them moved into the air Cell continued to have luck on his side, as he dealt several more blows to Goku before grabbing him by the neck... to which he threw him into the nearest rock wall and followed after him.

Goku, after colliding with the rock wall, pried himself free and started throwing ki blasts at the Bio-Android, though despite the fact that he stopped Cell in his tracks he knew that he was slowly losing ground in this fight... especially when Cell spread his arms and summoned an energy field that pushed back all of his attacks and stopped short of the plateau that the others were standing on.

"I have never needed to summon a barrier to stop a barrage of attacks before," Cell commented, though at the same time he dropped the barrier and stared at Goku, who was still breathing heavily as he landed on the ground, "which speaks volumes on how marvelous this battle is. Now, go eat one of those Senzu Beans and recover your strength... and then we'll continue our fight."

Goku stared at Cell for a few seconds, as if he was actually considering what the Bio-Android had suggested, before he started to chuckle as his aura disappeared, causing the majority of the Z Warriors to raise their eyebrows as they briefly wondered what he was planning.

"There's no need for a Senzu Bean," Goku stated, causing Cell to raise an eyebrow for a moment, because he seemed confused as to why Goku would rather stay in his weakened state than regain his strength and continue the fight, "We have more than enough fighters to provide you with some entertainment... especially when Gohan is much stronger than what he was the last time you saw him."

"Please tell me that you aren't suggesting that a child is able to do what you cannot do." Cell said, to which he turned his glare from Goku and looked at Gohan, to which he determined that there was either something he wasn't feeling or Goku was lying to him, "If I have to fight your son, in your place no less, then you might as well throw Applejack into the mix as well... just so I can say that I've beaten all three pony girls in combat."

Rainbow growled at that statement, because Cell hadn't beaten her in fair combat, rather he simply overcame all of her attacks and made her look like a fool, but she kept her mouth shut as she watched the events unfold and silently wished that she could fight Cell again.

The instant Cell knew that his fight with Goku was over, however, Goku turned towards the plateau that the Z Warriors were standing on and leapt into the air, to which he flew over to them and landed behind his son. He could tell that some of his friends seemed surprised that he wanted to take a break, as he never said that he was giving up, and was putting his own son into the fight, but he had faith in Gohan's abilities. Vegeta, having known that he had some sort of plan in mind since the beginning of the Cell Games, merely nodded his head in understanding, because he could guess what Goku was going to say next.

"Goku, are you sure that Gohan has the power to beat Cell?" Piccolo asked, because while he knew that Goku was strong, from his own experiences with the Saiyan, he knew that his son had to be somewhat stronger than him, especially since he had fought against Frieza's various forms without allowing complete fear to take hold of him.

"I am sure." Goku stated, to which he placed a hand on Gohan's shoulder and smiled at his son, "Gohan has been fighting on our level since Raditz came to Earth and he has only improved since he started fighting, especially with all of the strong opponents he has been up against. When we were training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber I could feel his hidden power and potential awaken, which was followed by him achieving the Super Saiyan state. Yes, Gohan can beat Cell on his own, with the power that is coursing through his body... though with or without Applejack assisting him the Cell Games will be ending soon."

"Dad... I understand why you have so much faith in me." Gohan said, causing the group to turn towards him for a moment, though at the same time he gently removed the shoulder part of his new gi and placed it beside Piccolo, "I will fight Cell to preserve the peaceful way of life that everyone has been living... and Applejack, I would be honored if you would join me in fighting Cell."

Applejack looked at Gohan for a moment, wondering if she should just let Gohan fight Cell alone and live up to his father's expectations, but when she spotted Goku winking at her she decided to take a leap of faith and join Gohan. If anything she could see just how strong Cell truly was and show him the skills that she had been keeping back, as every time she considered using them she had never gone through with using them. Now, however, would be the perfect opportunity to show Cell the techniques she had created, as the Tremor Punch and the Spirit Barrier, which she had used against his Semi-Perfect Form, were only the beginning of her skills... as she had a few more waiting to be revealed.

"Oh, speaking of Senzu Beans, I have to ask if anyone brought any with them." Goku stated, looking around at his friends, as he knew that someone had to have brought one of the beans with them.

"No. I told everyone to leave them behind," Krillin replied, to which he shook his head for a moment, as if he couldn't believe that Goku was even asking about them at the moment, "I figured that with your new power you would have been able to easily beat Cell without needing them, so I left remaining ones we had been given for the fight with the Androids back at Bulma's place. Why do the Senzu Beans matter all of a sudden?"

"I was just curious." Goku said, to which he noticed that Krillin was giving him a certain look that he didn't like, one that was silently accusing him of doing something that would have ruined Gohan's chances at beating Cell, "What? I wasn't planning on taking one of them and throwing it at Cell... that would have ruined the whole point of me fighting him for the last ten to twenty minutes. Cell's still got enough power to do some serious damage, even if Applejack decides to stay here with the rest of us, so there's no reason for me to suddenly make a stupid decision like that."

Applejack glanced over at Gohan and beckoned for him to head down to the arena floor first, to which the young Saiyan flew down to the ground and landed where his father was standing a few minutes ago. Once he landed on the ground he let out a sigh as he tapped into his inner potential, to which his golden aura returned and flared all around him, to which the wind kicked up as his power cracked all of the rocks that were resting around him. As he powered up he knew that his friends were no doubt shocked by the power he was putting out, while at the same time he was sure that his father was smiling at him.

The moment he was done powering up, and he was ready to fight Cell, the wind stopped whipping around the area and settled down, to which he turned his gaze over to the plateau and beckoned for Applejack to join him... to which she flew down and landed next to him.

Applejack, upon coming to a stop next to Gohan, also tapped into the power she had been hiding the entire time, especially after Rainbow revealed her new power to their opponent, to which she released the majority of what she was hiding. The only spectacular thing that happened was that the ground beneath them shook for a few seconds as she powered up, though when she reached the end of her motion an orange aura wrapped around her. She was sure that the Z Warriors were shocked by the power she and Gohan were putting out at the moment, though she was equally sure that they were wondering what techniques she was hiding.

"I see that Goku wasn't kidding when he said that you were stronger than when I last felt your power," Cell stated, though at the same time he prepared himself, as this promised to be an enjoyable fight that might be on the level of the one he was having with Goku a few minutes ago, "and you, Applejack, are just as strong as your sister is when she's not channeling the destructive powers that she commands... and that's without having anything like her techniques. This just might be as enjoyable as my fight with Goku... even if I my opponents are children."

Gohan and Applejack prepared themselves, because despite the increase to their power, which Gohan's power had shocked the majority of the Z Warriors the instant they felt it, they both knew that this was going to be a tough fight for the two of them. Cell was able to withstand a constant barrage of blows and a few Kamehameha's from Goku, while not even mentioning the fact that he survived Rainbow's Wrath technique, so they already knew that they would have to work well together in order to bypass the Bio-Android's defenses. Thanks to Goku's fight with Cell they already knew some of the ins and outs of his fighting style, but at the same time there were still parts that they hadn't seen yet, so they both resolved to be on their guard until they found the opening they would be looking for.

They also ignored the reporter that was telling the world about how Goku had 'surrendered' and had 'given up' in the face of Cell's power, while at the same time doing their best to ignore how he started calling Gohan a 'delivery boy' and that Applejack was the 'strange hybrid creature'. Soon Cell would made his move and they needed their full concentration to deal with everything that was about to come their way, while also trying to figure out when to let Applejack use the techniques she had been keeping hidden the entire time.


Unbeknownst to Rainbow, Applejack, and the Z Warriors there was another group, besides the people of Earth, that happened to be watching the Cell Games as they unfolded on Earth. Rainbow and Applejack already knew that their mother, Chronoa, was keeping track of them thanks to the powers she had and the ability of the Time Nest, but the two girls had no idea that the others were watching them as well. Whis and Shin occasionally commented on the power that was displayed on the crystal screen, as everyone who had fought Cell so far, with the exclusion of Mr. Satan, had increased their power since they had fought him back on the island, when he had first obtained his perfect form. They also talked about the fall of Gale Wind and how Cell was able to overcome Rainbow's Wrath technique, as they were interesting points that they could talk about.

Beerus, on the other hand, raised the cup he had been drinking from up to his lips and took a few sips, as he was silently wondering what techniques Applejack had developed and whether they were on the level of Rainbow's techniques. He found one thing to be more interesting than anything else when he watched his daughters fight their enemies, as while Rainbow preferred to go all out, and potentially destroy her target with her Lance or Wrath, Applejack always formed a plan of attack and acted accordingly to what her opponent threw at her. Applejack had some new techniques, that much both Chronoa and Whis confirmed when they returned from aiding his daughters in their training, but he was pleased when they didn't tell him what she had created.

Beerus was more interested in having Applejack and Rainbow show off their new techniques in battle, rather than hearing about them from the people that helped create them... to which he was thankful that Chronoa and Whis knew him so well at this point, as Shin appeared to want to know Applejack's techniques and was following his example.

"Now that Applejack has entered the battle we should be seeing her new techniques soon," Shin commented, to which both Chronoa and Whis nodded, though at the same time they picked up the drinks they had been sipping while they kept their eyes on the crystal in front of them, "Hopefully Gohan and Applejack can defeat Cell, otherwise that Bio-Android just might destroy the planet like he promised."

Beerus knew, from the way Cell moved and the way he spoke when he mentioned destroying the Earth, that the Bio-Android wasn't bluffing when he made any mention of ending the Earth's existence, as he appeared to be dead set on blowing the planet to pieces. He was, of course, the God of Destruction for Universe 7, so he knew how someone acted when they spoke about destroying the world that they were targeting, though every part of him was hoping that Cell was stopped before such a thing happened. Whis had, at one point, mentioned that the arrival of the girls had given him a moral compass of sorts, as he actually took the time to think about his actions instead of acting purely on instinct, which in turn pleased Chronoa to no end... especially when the change in his morals also applied to when he thought about whether a planet needed to be destroyed or if it was fine to leave it alone for some time.

Beerus chuckled as he wrapped his spare arm around Chronoa, who had taken to sitting closer to him than when they had started watching the girls, because things appeared to be heating up and soon Applejack would show off the techniques she had developed in the hyperbolic Time Chamber... and Beerus was interesting in seeing how Cell reacted to the new attacks that would be coming his way in the near future.

PreviousChapters Next