• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,926 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,926

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude: The Gamble

After Sunset acknowledged that Goku wanted to fight her, and he confirmed that he wanted a chance to spar with her for a few minutes, the group gathered around Celestia, who used her scepter to summon a large bubble around them before carrying them away from Equus. The crusaders were brought along as well, merely so they wouldn't whine and complain about being left behind, though both Rainbow and Applejack insisted that they watch what was going to happen and not attempt anything they see until they were ready, which would be a few years at most. Vegeta, remembering what happened the first time they came to Universe 13, inquired as to which planet they were heading towards, where Celestia told everyone that they were heading towards the same planet Sunset had battled the girls on. Sunset had kept the planet around for additional battles in the future, between her and the other displaced ponies, or between her and other warriors that wanted to experience her power for themselves.

It was then that Rainbow and the others discovered that Pinkie had chosen to stay on the planet for some additional training of her own, meaning that they were going to bump into her at some point in time once they reached the planet, to which the girls grinned at the thought of seeing Pinkie again.

It didn't take them long to reach the planet in question, where Beerus noted that it looked the same as when they first visited it, though at the same time he noticed that the upper part of the planet seemed to have been reshaped in some manner, meaning that Sunset's power had likely reshaped the continent in the process. The large volcano was still erupting, if the large ash cloud was anything to go by, though as they descended towards the area that Sunset would be fighting Goku in the group noticed several flashes of energy in the area below them. They soon discovered that it was Pinkie training, which was a fluffy haired Pinkie sparring with the straight haired Pinkie, though the two of them stopped when they both noticed that the group was descending towards them. That was followed by the two Pinkie's becoming one, reverting back to her usually happy attitude and fluffy hair, before she looked up at them with a smile on her face, to which the group smiled at her as they landed on a cliff wall that overlooked the entire area that was in front of them.

A few moments later, as Pinkie joined the group, both Sunset and Goku separated from the group as the bubble was lowered, to which they flew down into the area that Pinkie had been standing in and landed on the ground, where Sunset stared at her opponent as he started to stretch.

"Feel free to come at me whenever you're ready," Sunset said, though at the same time she moved her arms until her hands were behind her back, like she had done back when she had fought Rainbow and Applejack, as right now she didn't feel the need to have her hands out.

"Don't be afraid to use your power against me," Goku commented, though as he spoke he smiled, because this was going to be an interesting test of his skills and seeing whether or not he had gotten better since he had last fought a God of Destruction, "because I'll be using my full power against you."

The two fighters stared at each other for a few moments, as if silently daring the other to make the first move, before Goku wrapped his base aura around him and charged up a Kamehemeha, which he fired not a few seconds later and sent the beam flying towards where Sunset was standing. Sunset, on the other hand, merely focused her gaze on the beam of energy and the center of it broke apart, making it look like that the attack was hitting a barrier of some kind that happened to be resting a few steps in front of her and caused the streams to flow by her. After a few moments of the attack failing to even reach Sunset, which didn't surprise anyone at all, Goku abandoned the energy beam and went into his Super Saiyan state, where he burst into the air and raced towards where Sunset was standing. He appeared in front of Sunset's face and started to unleash a storm of punches and kicks against his foe, though it was then that he discovered that even the base Super Saiyan was doing nothing, as Sunset was standing there without his attacks doing anything... and she wasn't even attempting to block his attacks at all.

He backed away for a second or two, giving him the chance to go further and tap into Super Saiyan 2's power, before he continued his fury of attacks, though as he did so he noticed that one of his kicks, hitting Sunset in the side of her head, only seemed to move her head a tiny bit, meaning he was either getting somewhere or she was just toying with him. It quickly became apparent that Super Saiyan 2 wasn't going to work at all, as it appeared that he wasn't doing any damage to his opponent, before he jumped backwards and pushed himself right to Super Saiyan 3, where he used the force of the transformation to resume the battle. The first punch he threw was instantly blocked by Sunset, where the air shook for a few seconds and indicated that he was definitely making progress, before he unleashed a few fury of attacks that caused the ground to sink around them for a few moments. During their exchange Goku noticed that Sunset was using a single finger to stop his attacks in their tracks, meaning that he was likely underestimating her power at the moment, before he finally stopped throwing punches at his opponent... where the bits of the ground fell back where they belonged as he stared at Sunset.

"So, none of those forms are enough to make you be serious with me," Goku commented, though at the same time he jumped back a tiny bit and let his power fade back to his base state, as he already knew what he was going to have to do this time around, "Very well, I guess I'll have to settle for Super Saiyan Blue."

Not a few seconds later the ground and air began to shake as he accessed the true power that rested inside him, to which his aura glowed blue for a few moments before it broke apart, revealing that Goku's hair had transformed into the Super Saiyan state while accessing godly ki, turning his hair blue. Sunset and the others had seen this transformation before, as they had been there when Frieza made his reveal and watched as the two Saiyans obtained this level, along with the Golden Form that Frieza had unlocked. None of them were surprised by this turn of events, but Beerus and his group knew that Goku still had one more power up he could use to force Sunset's hand, though at the same time they had no idea if he was even thinking about that at the moment.

"Ah yes, Super Saiyan Blue," Sunset said, though at the same time her aura flickered around her for a few seconds, causing Goku to raise an eyebrow for a moment, before it fully disappeared, "Come, show me the power you command in this form and let's compare it to the power I command at fifty percent of my full power."

Goku rushed through the air and threw his fist at Sunset, who caught it with her left hand and caused the ground around them to flatten as their powers came into contact with each other, though they remained in that state for a few seconds, pushing against each other, before Sunset grabbed hold of Goku's fist and pulled him close to her. Before he could do anything Sunset kneed him in the chest, causing him to cough for a moment, before she spun around and kicked him, sending him flying into the rock wall that was a short distance from where they were standing. As Sunset lowered her hoof she brought her hands close to each other and gathered a small amount of energy between her hands, where she loosed a burst of arrow shaped blasts at her opponent, which flew through the air and zeroed in on where she had sent Goku... though she was pleased when several of her attacks blew up in the air as Goku pulled himself from the rock wall, indicating that he was itching to go again.

This time around Sunset was the one who made the first move, as she flew through the air and crossed the distance that had been between her and Goku, though upon her reaching her target she started throwing punches at Goku, forcing him to go on the defensive once more. Goku quickly discovered that while he could hold his own in this form, against a God of Destruction, Super Saiyan Blue wouldn't let him surpass the fifty percent mark that Sunset was using, though he still had his new trump card that he had used against Hit. While he was thinking about that, however, Sunset punched through his defenses and knocked him towards the ground, though this time around she stayed in the air and started hurling fireballs down at him, where all of them appeared to be twice the size of someone's head. Goku did his beat to terminate the flaming balls with his ki blasts, but even as he did that he noticed that Sunset had brought her hands together and was sucking in the air... to which he paled as she loosed her Fire Breath down upon him, heating the entire area around them while the grass caught on fire.

A few seconds later Goku burst out of the flames and touched the ground nearby, where he took a moment to put out the flames that had gotten on his clothing before he stared at his opponent, who canceled her attack and simply turned her attention towards him, all while he thought of what he had to do next.

"I guess I have no choice," Goku said, to which he braced himself as he tapped into the power of the Kaio-Ken, though that caused the air and ground shook as the base Kaio-Ken formed around his Super Saiyan Blue aura, while at the same time he heard some surprised gasps from those that were watching, "Kaio-ken!"

"I remember this technique," Sunset commented, as she had felt the power that Raijack had commanded before it had been multiplied in such a manner, though at the same time she wondered how high Goku was going to take it before his body started to collapse on him, "Very well then, let's see how much power you have when you combine this technique with Super Saiyan Blue."

"Times ten!" Goku shouted, as that was the most common power up of the Kaio-ken that he used, though there was also the times twenty variety, but at his current level he knew that pushing himself that far might not be the best move in the book at the moment, "Kaio-ken times ten!"

Sunset braced herself as Goku flashed through the air and came her way, though she raised her right arm and blocked the incoming attack before another slammed into her chest, knocking her backwards as Goku unleashed a fury of punches and kicks on her now that her defenses had been broken. Goku was a little surprised that she hadn't developed any defenses for this sort of attack, after what happened when Raijack had fought her, but that was good for him since it meant that he could bypass her guard and deal damage to her. A few moments later, however, his attacks were stopped in their tracks as Sunset's aura burst into existence around her, which she accompanied by catching his foot before she threw him backwards. He could feel that her power had increased, meaning that she had undone a section of her seal and was using more than fifty percent of her power, though since she had gotten stronger since the last time they had seen her fight there was no way of knowing how much power she was using until she revealed the number.

That was before Sunset flashed in front of him and kicked in the chest, harder than the last time, and sent him flying towards the ground while the Kaio-ken aura was dispelled, making him moan as he picked himself and looked up at Sunset, knowing that he'd have to risk further damage if he wanted to win.

"Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta called out, his attack racing through the air as it raced towards where Sunset was floating from behind, though Sunset merely turned around and waved her arm, which caused the ki attack to split in two halves and pass her without damaging her... though that was when she discovered it was never meant to hit her in the first place.

"Kakarot, what are you doing?" Vegeta asked, though at the same time he helped his friend up, because it had been tough for him to sit on the sidelines while Kakarot fought Sunset, especially since it appeared that he might actually need assistance with this fight.

"Getting beaten for the most part," Goku replied, to which he accepted Vegeta's help and got back onto his feet, though once he was standing again his friend accessed his own Super Saiyan Blue transformation, to which the two of them stared up at Sunset once more, "Just be careful, she's stronger than she was when she fought Rainbow and Applejack... and that's without revealing how much power she's putting out."

"Honestly, I'm not surprised that you couldn't just stand by and watch the fight, Vegeta." Sunset commented, to which she floated down so that she was closer to where the two Saiyans were standing, who dropped into their battle stances not even a few seconds later, "You likely heard Celestia tell Liquiir about my Aspect forms and which of them was the strongest, though allow me to show you another one, since you both have already witnessed the Aspect of Destruction."

The air around Sunset darkened as her coloration began to change, as it darkened to an dull grey color as her eyes took on this strange dark purple mist that radiated from them, though her eyes also changed to a scarlet red color with an eerie green sclera surrounding them. Even Sunset's hair was affected by the transformation, as it turned into a mass of darkness that seemed to move in the wind, or maybe it moved on it's own and didn't care for the wind that was currently moving her clothing. When she was done changing she took a step forward and started flashing through the air, appearing and disappearing as she moved through the area that was around Goku and Vegeta, causing the two Saiyans to go on the defensive for now. Moments later Sunset appeared between the two of them and attacked them, forcing the duo to separate as both her punch towards Vegeta and her kick towards Goku were accompanied by shadow like ki blasts that knocked them backwards.

Goku and Vegeta, on the other hand, forced the ki attacks off of them and charged at Sunset once more, where they moved into a fury of punches and kicks as they tried to determine what was different about this Aspect form, since they only had one other form to reference. Sunset easily switched from offensive to defensive, where her arms and legs moved fast as she parried the attacks that were coming her way, while at the same time leaving no openings for them to slip an attack through, at least not yet anyway. That was until Goku managed to slip a fist through Sunset's defenses and push her backwards a tiny bit, giving him and Vegeta the opportunity to launch a Kamehemeha and Galick Gun into her chest, sending her flying into the ground that was below them... as well as applying enough pressure to blow a crater into the ground, just to be sure that she got an idea of what they were doing.

Once they stopped firing the two Saiyans remained floating in the same place, wondering if they had actually gotten Sunset good with that attack, though that was before a massive black crystal erupted from the smoke below them and caused them to dodge it. As the two of them did that, and noticed that the spike had come diagonally out of the ground, they noticed that Sunset was riding the edge of the spike, though that was before she jumped towards Vegeta and punched the defenses that he threw up. The force of her punch sent him backwards, like everything else that she did, but at the same time Goku rushed her from behind with the hopes of taking her out fast, though all that did was cause her to spin around and parry his attacks with ease. He guessed that the power she was using at the moment allowed her to sense the area around her so she could determine what to do according to what she felt, as when Vegeta joined the fight again Sunset changed to parrying two sets of attacks.

A few moments later Goku attempted to kick Sunset and watched as she pulled herself back and let his foot hit Vegeta, who was more annoyed with their foe instead of his friend, to which the two of them backed away from Sunset and studied her for a moment, while at the same time she simply floated in the same spot.

"We're getting nowhere fast," Goku commented, though at the same time he chuckled, because it felt like they were fighting Beerus again, except their experience in watching her fight earlier wasn't helping them at all, "and it only feels like she's using sixty percent of her power at the moment. Super Saiyan Blue combined with the Kaio-ken, even to the tenth power, isn't enough to turn the tide against her."

"Then maybe we should both try the Kaio-ken times ten at the same time," Vegeta said, wondering how much power they could draw out of their foe before she bested them, or before they managed to best her in battle, before another thought came to mind, "or, and this is just a suggestion, maybe we should throw Gogeta at her."

"Let's try it," Goku replied, causing Vegeta to look at him for a moment, though at the same time he already understood what he meant, as the look on his face told him everything, "if Raijack was able to turn the tide against Sunset, with the time ten Kaio-ken, then maybe Gogeta Blue with Kaio-ken times ten can do the same."

"It's a gamble, but it's all we've got," Vegeta stated, to which the two of them separated themselves to the appropriate distance, while at the same time Sunset raised an eyebrow as she realized what the two of them were doing, as she recognized the stance from when Rainbow and Applejack did it.

Sunset watched as the two Saiyans, both using their Super Saiyan Blue forms, powered themselves up to the point where their energies were identical, just like Rainbow and Applejack had done when they used this technique, though she simply stood there and watched the pair as they moved through the methods. Not a few seconds later Goku and Vegeta raised their arms into the required position and started moving towards each other, making sure to say 'Fu...' before their arms were pointed at each other. They followed that up with the second set of poses, making sure to move both their arms and their legs into the necessary positions again, while saying '...sion', before following that up with the final step of the Fusion technique. When they called out 'Ha!', and were in the final pose of the technique, they were both consumed by a blowing blue light that made Sunset shield her eyes for a moment... though a few seconds later, when she opened her eyes again, she stared a the warrior that the duo had created.

The fusion warrior that was standing in front of her looked a lot like Goku, which meant that the Fusion technique must have gone with Goku's body structure instead of Vegeta's, though there were plenty of differences that the group could pick out. The fusion warrior had Vegeta's widow peak and possessed most of Vegeta's facial features, though at the same time there was a lock of the warrior's hair that was hanging downwards, unlike the rest of his hair that was spiked upwards. The warrior's clothing had the same style as the clothing that Raijack had worn when they had completed their fusion, but the padding around the neck and shoulders of the vest were reddish orange colored. The warrior's vest was black colored and it was open to show off his chest, which was slightly different from Raijack's since she had something covering what could have been an exposed chest... though a few seconds later Sunset noticed that the fusion warrior had blue colored hair, just like Goku and Vegeta had before they fused.

The other thing that Sunset noticed was that the warrior's energy was pulsing from where he was standing, indicating that he was definitely strong and that she should take him seriously, which she was planning on doing the moment the fusion had happened.

"I am not Goku or Vegeta," the fusion warrior stated, to which Sunset heard that her opponent's voice contained both of the Saiyans that had gone into making him, though at the same time he gave Sunset his full attention, revealing that he was ready for the battle to begin again, "I am Gogeta. It's over Sunset Shimmer, I've come for you!"

"So you have," Sunset commented, though at the same time she dropped into her battle stance and prepared herself, as she knew that her opponent would be coming at her in the next few seconds.

Gogeta stared at Sunset for a moment before flashing through the air, using his superior speed to cross the distance between them before he appeared in front of her and delivered an uppercut with his right fist, knocking her into the air for a moment before he spun around and kicked her into the stone wall behind her with his foot. A few seconds later he brought his hands close together and called upon his power, where he intended to merge the Kamehameha and the Big Bang Attack into a single powerful burst of energy that would devastate his foe. As the sphere of energy formed in front of him he noticed that Sunset was starting to pull herself from the stone wall he had knocked her into, though before she could actually free herself he decided to show her just how strong he actually was. It was in that moment that he fired the Big Bang Kamehameha, allowing the rush of power to burst forth from the sphere he had formed and watched as it collided with where Sunset was... causing the entirety of the stone wall to explode and be consumed by the attack, though he kept it going for a few seconds before cutting the attack off.

A few moments passed before the smoke cleared and Sunset revealed herself, though Gogeta smiled as he saw the smoke coming from her attire, with some cuts and scratches on his pants and collar, along with some actual wounds on her body that indicated that she had taken the attack.

"I'm impressed that you didn't sustain more damage," Gogeta commented, though at the same time he raised a hand and beckoned towards Sunset, indicating that he was ready for her to come at him once more, "but I'll change that in the next few minutes."

Sunset wasn't surprised that Gogeta was even stronger than Goku and Vegeta were when they were separate, since she had fought Raijack after fighting Rainbow and Applejack, though she was impressed by the damage he was able to cause with that single attack, as the area behind her had been leveled in the process. She glanced over at where the others were floating, as it appeared that Celestia had levitated the area they were on and were keeping the observers at a safe distance while they fought, before she sighed as she rushed forward and swung her fist at Gogeta. Before she could make contact Gogeta moved out of the way and kicked her in the jaw with his foot, before loosing a pair of punches that knocked her backwards a tiny bit. That was followed by another barrage of attacks that left small dents in the air in front of Sunset, indicating where Gogeta was going to hit her, before he rushed at her and blasted Sunset backwards... though he followed that up by landing some distance away from her and stared at her.

"The darkness you rely on will be your downfall," Gogeta stated, though at the same time the area around him vibrated as Sunset got back into a standing position, where he literally moved along the ground in the flash of an eye and appeared behind his opponent, who staggered for a moment.

Gogeta sighed as he kneed her in the back of the head twice, forcing her further away from where the others were floating, before he spun around and used the tip of his foot to knock her even backwards, though as she coughed and staggered for a moment he landed and raised her hand into the air. A few seconds passed before a rainbow colored sphere formed above his hand, one that Sunset stared at for a moment as she felt the power being formed, though as it fully formed it shrunk down to a much smaller size. Sunset barely had time to move as Gogeta threw the attack at her, where it seemed to fade from existence for a moment, though that was before the force of his attack was known to her as the energy attacked her from within... though as the energy expanded she purposely engulfed herself in a pillar of pure energy as she tackled the power that Gogeta had used against her.

Gogeta stared at the pillar for a few moments, seeing that it was amber colored at first, though that was before the coloration shifted to a dark cyan color that reminded those that where watching of when she accessed her most powerful Aspect form, the Destruction Aspect. The pillar ripped itself apart a few seconds later, where Gogeta noticed that a crimson colored Sunset stood in place of the shadow colored Sunset, with her cyan colored eyes that had black sclera and her normal colored hair. He thought the transformation was over and that the battle was going to be starting again, though that was before a pair of wings, that resembled those that belonged to a devil, appeared behind her and looked like they might be attached to her back... though at the same time Gogeta readied himself as he felt the incredible power that Sunset was radiating.

"The last time I used this form, with you guys watching me, I didn't have these wings," Sunset said, to which she stretched for a moment, both her arms and the wings at the same time, before she stared at Gogeta, "You, as Goku, wanted me to use my full power and have shown me that your fusion is strong... so strong that I have decided to skip right to my full power. In the last year I trained myself and increased the power of all my Aspects, though this one gained the wings that were often associated with an old form I used to wear... though it's time to show you just how strong I really am in this state."

Gogeta prepared himself as Sunset literally flashed through the air and appeared in front of him, in the blink of an eye and slammed her fist into his chest, throwing him into the rock wall in the cliff behind him, before gathering her energy into a ball in front of her hands and loosed a stream of energy arrows at the rock wall. The resulting explosion rocked the area and left a crater where the cliff had been located, though that was followed by Gogeta appearing from the smoke as he raced into the air. Sunset, seeing this, flashed into the air and parried the attacks that were thrown at her, with a finger now less, before she pulled Gogeta to the side and punched him in the face, hard enough to stun him for a few seconds, which she used to unleash a fury of attacks on his chest before loosing a Kemehameha style attack in his chest and sent him into the ground. As Gogeta collided with the ground, however, Sunset pulled one of her wings back and swung it towards him, where a hail of ki blasts struck the area around him and detonated their payloads, blasting large holes in the ground as he was forced deeper into the earth.

This time around Gogeta wasn't playing around, as he reached for his full power and used the last empowering technique that Goku and Vegeta knew, to which he used the Kaio-ken and increased his power, though he instantly went to the tenth power and prepared himself. A few seconds later he raced into the air and collided with Sunset, who was coming down to fight him, before he started throwing punches and kicks at her, while at the same time she parried his attacks and caused the air around them to vibrate as the ground below them shattered under the weight of their power. Unfortunately Sunset was prepared for that and kicked Gogeta in the side of his head, sending him straight into the mountain that was near them, though the fireballs that followed him tore through the earth itself as they exploded, but when he went into the air she appeared above him and swung her arm at him, where he was forced to combat the Crescent Wave attack of hers as it pushed him into the ground and exploded on top of him. A few moments later Sunset pointed her finger down at the hole and loosed a surge of energy that caused the area to crack and fall apart all around her opponent... though when he emerged from the destruction she found that part of his vest had been torn off thanks to the damage he had suffered.

"This... might not work... but I have no choice," Gogeta said, to which he braced himself as the Kaio-ken appeared once more, indicating that he was trying to increase his power even further, but after a few seconds he coughed as the form shattered and he defused... to which Goku and Vegeta looked at each other as they were forced to power down to their base forms, revealing that the twenty times Kaio-ken needed some work before they could use it.

"The Kaio-ken is an impressive skill, but it drains the time of your fusion at an alarming rate," Sunset commented, though at the same time she sighed as she let her own transformation fade, to which she powered down to fifty percent once more as her body returned to normal, without the wings, "but, since you two have drained your energy, I think the battle is over... you did well to make me transform in such a manner."

"So, what... do we do now?" Goku asked, though as he spoke he and Vegeta were lifted into the area that the others were standing in, while Sunset floated beside them as all three of them grouped up with the others.

"Now, we let Rainbow and Applejack adjust to their old lives once more," Sunset said, to which she smiled at the girls for a moment, as they had to be eager to get back to what they had been doing before they stepped through the mirror, while also knowing that she had given them the motivation to improve themselves, "and then, well, we'll see what happens in the future."

Beerus was interested in seeing what his girls were like when they lived out their old lives, especially since their world had been altered in more ways than one, though he knew that, no matter what happened, Rainbow, Applejack, and Gale would thrive once more... and he would be there, with Chronoa and the others, to make sure that happened.

PreviousChapters Next