• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,919 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,919

PreviousChapters Next
Future: Vegito's Return

Rainbow, Applejack, and the others stood their ground for a moment, feeling the awesome and intense power that was emitting from Zamasu at the moment, though they had all considered calling him Fused Zamasu, since there were two of him in the mix, but then decided that Zamasu was just fine. The power that their foe was emitting was stronger than what they had encountered recently, though at the same time the girls suspected that even his power would fail against the power of Sunset Shimmer. The problem with that thought was that they had no idea what had happened to the Universe 13 of this timeline, so it was possible that Zamasu might have completely ignored that universe or something else might have happened in this timeline, but at the same time the girls knew that they shouldn't be expecting reinforcements from their home planet or anything. As they thought about that Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Trunks, and Gale stared up at Zamasu for a moment, indicating that their focus was on their opponent, to which the girls did the same thing, since this was bound to be a fight they would need their full power for.

At the same time, however, Gowasu and Shin stared at Zamasu, feeling the power that was coming from the apprentice Kaioshin's body at the moment, while knowing that the upcoming fight was going to be hard on everyone that was going to challenge him.

"This awesome power..." Gowasu commented, though at the same time he was frightened of the power that was coursing through his former apprentice's body, even despite the fact that two of the people that would be fighting Zamasu had the legendary Avatar forms he and the other gods rarely saw people achieve, "Zamasu... he fused together."

"Yes Gowasu, we can see that," Shin replied, as he was sure that the others would have been more annoyed than he was by the fact that Gowasu felt like stating the obvious, though at the same time he made sure that they were a safe distance away from the fight... even with Zamasu taking a breath and holding his hands to his side.

"Just what is he planning on doing?" Vegeta asked, as he was curious as to what their foe was doing, though at the same time he and the others raised their guards, because there was no telling what move Zamasu would do first now that his Potara fusion was stable.

"I feel it..." Zamasu said, though the look on his face told the group that he was enjoying the power that was now coursing through his body, which was now starting to settle down by the looks of it, "two powers melting together in this single body."

That was followed by Zamasu being consumed by a shining ball of white energy, where everyone felt his already considerable energy building to a level that was even greater than what he had at the moment, before the ball shattered and revealed what happened to the group. It was then that Rainbow, Applejack, and the others discovered that Zamasu now possessed a circular halo, similar to the one that Chronoa had used when she was using her full might, resting behind his back. This halo was white colored and had a second circle inside the first one, though they were connected by three lines coming from the north, east, and south directions, though the creation of the halo seemed to make Zamasu happy, which meant that the group had to be ready for anything.

"Observe, mortals, this immortal body that can infinitely increase it's strength!" Zamasu stated, though at the same time it appeared that he was already drunk on his new power, without him even sharing a single blow with anyone in the process, "It feels good, this power that fills my body... this is true justice!"

That was when Zamasu rapidly called two purple spheres of energy into existence along his halo and loosed them at the ground around the group, though it appeared that the purple colored lightning merely cut small gashes into the land around them, while also displaying how much power their foe possessed. They were fortunate that Bulma was with the resistance, though even if she wasn't they had the safe zone that Applejack had crafted, where it appeared that Shin might be taking it away so he and Gowasu could get the resistance to safety before the fight broke out. As the safe zone started to depart from the area, however, Zamasu stared at it and gathered more energy for another lightning attack, to which Rainbow and Applejack flashed up to the area between Zamasu and the zone and loosed a beam of energy at the lightning... stopping the energy in it's tracks while letting Shin and Gowasu escape the fight.

"Impudent mortals," Zamasu said, though that was followed by him stopping the lightning entirely, causing the girls to do the same thing, before the secondary ring of his halo flashed several red lights in rapid succession, which was followed by red energy shots appearing around him, "I'll show all of you the power of the light of a god! Blades of Judgement!"

Before anyone could move the red energy shots surged towards the ground and penetrated the area around the group in a needle like fashion, though before anyone could even question what was going on the needles glowed before violently exploding. The entire explosion kicked up a lot of dust in the process, while at the same time causing the ground to quake for a moment as well, though Rainbow and Applejack were the lucky ones since it appeared that Zamasu was aiming at the ground. As the girls considered what to do they heard the sound of some of the survivors coming to the surface, since it appeared that Mai knew the safe zone was coming, but as the first person emerged from the underground area they had been hiding in Zamasu obliterated the unfortunate person, and not the ground around him, with a bolt of lightning that was faster than what the girls were expecting.

As they turned towards their foe, however, a pair of needles surged towards them and ignited the moment they noticed they were there, exploding mere seconds later, knocking Rainbow and Applejack to the ground, though as the two of them touched the ground Zamasu grinned and started raining his Blades of Judgement on everything that was around him, destroying buildings and the land in the process.

"So, this is the power of the 'light of a god'?" Goku commented, though at the same time he and the others pulled themselves out of the wreckage they had found themselves in, where they stared up at their opponent once more, who was still staring down at them.

"He's strong, I'll give him that," Vegeta added, knowing that everyone felt just how powerful Zamasu was now that his two opposing powers had been merged into a single body, before he recalled something, "though the only other person who fired off energy like this, that I can think of anyway, is Sunset Shimmer."

"I'll have to take your word for it, since I've never seen her fight," Frieza said, to which he stared up at the enemy that was planning on decimating the entirety of this timeline, or at least that was his plans if he won and erased what was left of the survivors that Trunks and Gale had been protected, "The immortal Zamasu and the powerful Goku Black... it seems that by them merging together their power has increased at an alarming rate. This will make saving this timeline all that much harder, and we don't have a plan to deal with this event."

Rainbow and Applejack glanced at each other for a moment, knowing that since Applejack's hat was still intact the Potara Shin had given them earlier were intact as well, though right now they weren't sure if they needed the earrings yet, since they hadn't exchanged blows with Zamasu. It was terrible, keeping such a secret from their friends, but at the moment it was best if they kept it under wraps for a little while longer, as they might be able to beat Zamasu without needing to pull them out and use them.

"Listen to me, I am the sun that shines down upon this world," Zamasu declared, once more acting like he was above all of them, and in a sense he might have been right in his way of thinking, but even so his statements only made the group want to beat him even more, "and know that this radiance is justice! I, Zamasu, am the knowledge of the universe, the law of the universe, and the power of the universe! All of you, begone from where this light shines! Today the Zero Mortal Plan will be completed by erasing all remaining life... and in doing so a world, one more perfect than those that came before it, shall begin."

"Don't get cocky, Zamasu," Vegeta said, though that was when he and the others dropped into their battle stances, because since their opponent was still going to go through with his plans to wipe out humanity, and potentially even more than what resided in Universe 7, they knew a fight was just around the corner, "we're going to defeat you and utterly destroy your Zero Mortal Plan."

That was when the group got tired of standing around and leapt into the air, though they all put some space between them before the majority of them loosed a beam attack at their opponent, letting them all strike their target head on and detonate instantly. When the smoke cleared, however, they discovered that Zamasu was floating in the same spot he had been in moments ago without a single scratch on his body, indicating that he hadn't taken any damage from their attacks, almost as if something was preventing him from taking damage. That was followed by Rainbow appearing in the air behind Zamasu, though above her head rested a Sphere of Destruction, the same move that Goku and Vegeta had broken during their fight with Beerus, before she threw it down towards Zamasu... who simply stood there as the sphere made contact with him and exploded, kicking up a force of wind that was much greater than the combination of beam attacks the others had used.

In the end, however, it appeared that not even one of their father's strongest moves would be able to help them turn the tides of this fight, because Zamasu emerged from the smoke without a scratch on him, indicating that the group was right in their belief that something was protecting him... and they were willing to bet that it was the halo that had formed within seconds of his fusion being completed.

"That monster..." Vegeta said, as while he knew that Beerus had been holding back in their battle, since he and Kakarot weren't at the godly level during that battle, he also knew that Rainbow wouldn't have held back, which meant that they might be in trouble if Zamasu was able to brush off her attack like that.

"You mortals, unable to admit your own weaknesses," Zamasu commented, though at the same time he raised his arms and the halo started to glow once more, informing the group that he was getting ready to attack them, "I shall show all of you my great godly might!"

That was followed by Zamasu forming a huge purple entity that had been crafted from pure ki, while at the same time the group noticed that the construct resembled a monstrous bird, to which they raised their guard since they had no idea what this power did.

"Plant the breath of a new era in this planet, Lightning of Absolution." Zamasu continued, though this time he glared at everyone like they were the enemies of the universe, which in his mind they were, before seven strands of purple lightning raced out of the monstrous bird.

That was when everyone was struck by the purple lighting, which was much stronger than it had been when he was simply firing them off from him halo, which knocked everyone to the ground, though in the process Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza reverted back to their base forms, while Rainbow and Applejack remained in their Avatar states. It was only thanks to the intense training that their father put them through that they were able to maintain these forms without them suddenly reverting, but at the same time that didn't help the pain that they felt after being blasted by Zamasu's Lightning of Absolution. Even before anyone could move, and show that they were okay and ready to fight again, Zamasu grinned and moved away from the monstrous bird he had created, which was apparently still staring at the group, as if he intended to use it against them again if one of them moved. It also appeared that he was taking some joy in overcoming his opponents, those that had been beating up Black and Future Zamasu, though at the same time that only made the group more determined to beat him.

"Now then, I shall pierce the Earth and wash everything away." Zamasu declared, revealing that he was definitely enjoying his position as the 'most powerful god' in existence, and telling the group what he really had planned for the planet they were fighting on, "Thus begins the celebration for the coming of the world of the gods!"

It was at that point that the monstrous bird started firing off more of it's Lightning of Absolution, though this time around it was apparently aiming everywhere but where the group was resting, to which Applejack felt the Earth cry out as parts of the ground started to separate from each other, like a massive earthquake had hit the planet. Fire emerged from several of the cracks around what used to be West City, indicating that there had been some volcanic activity in the area, while at the same time the sky shook as lightning flashed, something that would have been seen for miles around if Zamasu had left anyone living outside the range of the city. The group knew what Zamasu was doing, he was trying to bring about the end of Earth so he could continue with the next stage of his foul plans, to which they carefully pulled themselves up from where they were resting as they listened to their foe go on about how all things, the gifts given to mortals, would return to the 'gods'.

"It ain't over yet, Zamasu," Goku said, though that was when he and the others got back up onto their feet and stared up at their foe, who seemed unconcerned by the fact that they were willing to fight again.

"We told you that we were going to defeat you," Vegeta added, to which he stared up at Zamasu for a moment, as this enemy was one of the most arrogant fools he had ever fought, and that was saying something considering all of the villains he and his friends had encountered over the years, "and we're going to do just that."

"You mortals, you don't know when to give up." Zamasu replied, though this time around he simply stared down at the group that was challenging him as the world literally burned around them, only this time he frowned at his opponents as he realized what he had to do, "I suppose none of you will truly understand your place, not unless I blast all of you into submission first."

"You should quit talking big," Frieza remarked, as hearing Zamasu speak only reminded him of how arrogant he had been before the events of Namek, though at the same time he and the others, who had reverted to their base forms, pushed themselves back into their highest form, meaning Super Saiyan Blue and his Golden form, "otherwise we'll have to close your mouth for you."

That was when everyone burst into the air and gathered around each other as they headed straight towards the monstrous bird, allowing their ki to gather around them and form a protective shell, making it look like they were a large bullet that was flying through the air. Zamasu tried to blast them out of the air with his Lightning of Absolution, though this time around they shrugged off the attack as their foe moved behind the monstrous bird, where they raced forward and pierced the construct's chest. The group traveled into the core of the construct and found it's heart, where their collective energy shattered it's core and caused the entire thing to fall apart, though that was when they burst out of the construct's back and separated from each other as they rushed Zamasu, who was stunned by what they had just done for a few seconds... though when Goku and Vegeta, being the ones at the front of the attack, moved in to punch Zamasu he returned to reality and caught their attacks.

"Your greedy nature of trying to touch a god... that's your sin." Zamasu said, to which his hands gripped both Goku's and Vegeta's fists for a few moments, letting painful energy lash out at them for a few seconds while causing the others to back away as he stared at them, "A god is someone who looks down... it's also someone that a mere mortal cannot so casually touch in such a way. And yet, your countless humiliations against me are sins worthy of death!"

Zamasu followed that up by throwing Goku and Vegeta into each other as they were throw away from him, though the rest of the group caught the duo and steadied them for a few seconds, allowing them to separate from each other, but as the group settled down Zamasu grinned and started raining Blades of Judgement on them. The explosion that followed, from the blades coming into contact with the barrier that Applejack snapped up a second later, caused the flames around them to disappear and return the area to it's original ruined state. When the smoke cleared Zamasu discovered that his enemies hadn't been blown back, thanks to the now cracked barrier that Applejack had thrown up, though all he did was stare at his foes as they settled down and prepared themselves once more.

"My justice will fill the entire universe," Zamasu declared, once more annoying the entire group, as they were honestly getting sick and tired of him trying to persuade them into thinking that he was right and they were wrong, as his sense of justice was just plain wrong, "Today, from this moment, a new chapter will begin for the universe. The name etched into that history is Zamasu! It declares eternal justice! And I shall end all of you with my greatest attack... Holy Wrath!"

That was when Zamasu released his version of the Sphere of Destruction, as that was essentially what his large ball of energy looked like, at the location that the group was now standing on, since they had opted to land on the ground while Zamasu was talking about his justice. The majority of the group, save for Goku and Frieza, gathered near each other and loosed their energy beams into the air, to which Trunks, Gale, and Vegeta fired their Galick Guns while at the same time Rainbow and Applejack used the Kamehameha. The five energy beams raced towards the Holy Wrath and locked it in place for a few moments, where Zamasu grinned as he felt it press forward, but that was when the group surprised him and forced the Holy Wrath backward, causing it to fly right up into his face and explode. Of course when the smoke cleared the group found that he wasn't damaged by the attack, no doubt due to either his immortality or the strange halo he wore, but that only annoyed him to the point where he gathered more energy for a second Holy Wrath.

A second later, however, Goku called Zamasu's attention to him and Frieza as they stared charging their own beam attacks, to which Zamasu called out for his Holy Wrath to 'pierce the evil ones' before he threw it forced, which was when Goku's Kamehameha and Frieza's Death Cannon raced forward and joined together as they collided with the ball of energy Zamasu had thrown at them. As the combined beam pushed the sphere back Zamasu did everything in his power to increase the size of his attack, causing it to head back to the former enemies, who stood their ground and continued to call forth all of their power. Eventually Zamasu's sphere grew to be the size of a small moon, causing both Goku and Frieza to use their complete full power against the sphere, to which the enlarged combined beam actually pierced the middle of the sphere and flew out the back, consuming Zamasu for a moment... though that was before the sphere moved backwards and stopped where Zamasu had been, causing the entire thing to explode as the duo stopped their attack.

When the smoke cleared, however, everyone was relieved to see that Zamasu had taken some damage at long last, as the right side of his face was now purple colored, instead of it's usual green color, though the entire group took advantage of Zamasu's shock and flew into the air, where they started punching and kicking their foe... after Goku and Frieza got first dibs as Goku kicked Zamasu in the wounded side of his face before Frieza punched him in the chest. Zamasu took all of the attacks for a few moments, as his mind was still in shock over what had happened, though when he finally regained himself he reached out and grabbed onto Goku's left leg, intending to cause pain and make them all stop. They did stop their attacks, though it was because Goku activated the Kaio-Ken, and not what Zamasu was doing, before Goku spun around and kicked his foe with his other foot, sending him flying towards the ground... though as a crater formed around him, and the dust cleared, the group smiled as the halo shattered and disappeared.

Goku, who had expanded a lot of his energy using the Kamehameha, and the last of it on the Kaio-Ken, reverted back to his base form at the same time that Frieza returned to his final form, though Rainbow and Applejack caught the two of them and lowered them to the ground where the group was gathering... though as Gowasu and Shin, who had been watching all of this, gathered around them Zamasu released a surge of energy into the air.

"Light of Justice, strike me!" Zamasu cried to the heavens, as if expecting some new sort of energy to suddenly aid him, while at the same time the group moved to a building that gave them a good view of what was going on, while at the same time keeping his right hand raised towards the sky, "A weak god who cannot destroy evil is worthless!"

That was before lightning, with the coloration of Black's Super Saiyan Rose aura, burst out of the sky and struck Zamasu with multiple bolts of power, causing his right arm to suddenly enlarge before the sleeve of his Supreme Kai attire was ripped to pieces, revealing the monstrous purple colored arm that had been created.

"What's going on? Why isn't his body healing?" Vegeta asked, though at the same time he hoped that this was a good development for their side, because if this actually boosted Zamasu's power even more than it already was then they were all in real trouble.

"Future Zamasu's body, the one from this era, is immortal," Gowasu commented, as he understood what was going on at the moment, though he knew it was another thing that his foolish apprentice had overlooked in his haste to destroy those that opposed him, "however, the body of Black was mortal... meaning that the mortality of Black is now having an effect on the immortal Zamasu. If the balance between Zamasu's soul and body is becoming unstable, which appears to be the case, our chance to beat him lies there, but for such a thing to happen we would have to hit him with an even greater force of power."

"Like with another Potara fusion?" Rainbow inquired, because at this point in time she wasn't sure if either her or Applejack had the power to cause such a fracture, at least on their own anyway, and she was curious if now was the time for them to use the earrings Shin had given them.

"Yes, that is one method that would definitely work," Gowasu replied, though at the same time the light died down and he glanced out at Zamasu, finding that his former student's right arm was much larger than it had been earlier and was made of the same purple mass that seemed to be on the right side of his face.

"Then we'll do what they did," Goku said, to which Vegeta chuckled for a moment, as his friend understood what sort of plan they had to go through now, while at the same time he turned towards the rest of the group, "Vegeta and I will use the Potara earrings to fuse together once more and bring back Vegito, the warrior that the Old Kai wanted to use against Super Buu all those years ago... before Raijack beat us to the punch."

"Right," Shin commented, to which he carefully removed both of his Potara earrings and held one in each hand, while at the same time Trunks pulled out two of the Senzu Beans and placed one next to each earring, which he then offered to the two Saiyans.

Goku nodded and took the pair in Shin's right hand, to which he chewed up the Senzu Bean and swallowed it, allowing his strength to return to him, though as he got onto his feet he gently attached the Potara earring to his left ear, while at the same time remembering the brief amount of time he and Vegeta had as the being called Vegito. As he thought about that Vegeta took the Senzu Bean that was offered to him and ate it as well, though he hesitated for a few seconds, as he wanted to be sure that his body was ready before he put the earring on.

"You know, the last time we did this we were told that we'd never be able to defuse," Goku said, recalling exactly what the Old Kai had told them about the Potara being a permanent fusion, which caught Vegeta's interest for a moment, "but we ended up doing so later on. Any idea why that was?"

"That is because the Potara are only permanent for Kaioshin, such as myself and Shin," Gowasu explained, though at the same time he noticed that Shin rubbed the back of his head, telling him that this Old Kai must not have known what he was talking about when he gave Goku the information, "for you and Vegeta, who aren't Kaioshin, the effects will only last for an hour... giving us plenty of time to deal with Zamasu."

"Let's do this." Vegeta said, to which he and Kakarot stepped forward for a moment, though that was when he attached the Potara he had been given to his right ear, causing the two orbs to light up for them.

A few seconds later Goku and Vegeta were pulled towards each other and were engulfed in a blinding flash of light, which ended up drawing the attention of Zamasu, who looked at the light with a look of anger in his eyes, before a figure jumped out of the light and landed on the top of the ruined wall... though as the light faded away, however, Rainbow and Applejack smiled as they saw Vegito, in all his glory, standing on the wall.

"Who are you?" Zamasu asked, though his tone indicated that he was annoyed and wasn't in the mood to be playing games, as he had a very specific target in mind and wanted to kill Son Goku before he started reshaping this world into what his dream was.

"You became one, so we became one as well," Vegito replied, causing those that didn't know how he talked to be surprised by his voice, though his focus was entirely on Zamasu at the moment, "I'm the Potara fusion between Vegeta and Kakarot, Vegito! And this... is Vegito Blue!"

The instant Vegito said that the group watched as the Super Saiyan Blue aura came to life around him, shaking the entire area around them for a few seconds, before the aura returned to how it should have been, a normal aura that surrounded the user's body, though at the same time the group was amazed with his power.

"Don't assume that such a transformation will allow you to stand up to a god!" Zamasu shouted, though that was when he lifted his right arm into the and fired a Holy Wrath right at Vegito, who simply stood there and took the attack head on.

Vegito stayed where he was standing and held his left hand out, catching the Holy Wrath with his hand, though after a few seconds he tightened his grip and shattered the attack into a thousand pieces, surprising everyone around him in the process, especially Zamasu... who started chuckling to himself for a few moments.

"Again? Once again mortals?" Zamasu asked, though at the same time he actually closed his eyes and lifted his arms in a shrugging manner, as if he thought that all of this was actually funny, "Mortals constantly imitate gods... why is that? Because gods are great? Because they are too beautiful? But, is it woeful? Is it to be pitied? What becomes good when done by gods, becomes evil when done by mortals... and becomes sin!"

The instant Zamasu said the word 'sin' Vegito was on top of him, punching him in the purple side of his face and knocked him into the ground for a brief moment, before spinning around and kicked him in the chest, sending Zamasu flying for a few seconds before resting on the ground nearby.

"Sorry, you were way open there," Vegito replied, for a moment sounding like he was actually happy that his opponent had left himself wide open in such a manner, before growing serious and beckoning Zamasu to come at him with his left hand, "C'mon mister god. I'm through listening to your quibbling. Hurry up and try to squash me."

"I will not hear your repentance," Zamasu said, though that was when the group watched as his body moved in a weird fashion, as if he was made of paper or clay, before he stood straight up and glared at Vegito with an intense look of hatred in his eyes, "MORTAL!"

That was followed by Zamasu bringing his right arm back for the briefest of seconds before throwing a punch forward, to which Vegito moved to the side and avoided the air attack that cut through both the ground he had been standing on mere moments ago and the building behind him. He didn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt, as the ground had moved into the air so they could be out of the immediate area once the fight started, though as that thought crossed his mind he turned his attention back to Zamasu, who appeared above him and punched him. Together the two of them moved through the ruins of West City before they finally separated from each other, as the force of the punch had left a gash in the Earth itself. A few moments later the two of them, wielding both of their auras, flew into the air with several ruined buildings surrounding them, where they exchanged a series of punches and kicks with each other... though at the same time Zamasu's punches, with the wind that came off his right arm, shattered whatever buildings happened to be behind Vegito when the arm was swung.

Vegito eventually retaliated by rapidly kicking Zamasu's good side for a few moments, causing his opponent to focus on that side of his body, before using his foot to kick the back of Zamasu's head, where Vegito gripped his head and brought him all the way to the ground below them, blowing a good sized crater into the area around them... while at the same time holding Zamasu's purple arm with his left hand.

"What's wrong?" Vegito asked, though at the same time he frowned as he stared down at his opponent, while keeping his head against the ground and his arm up in the air so it couldn't hit anything, "Is this all the power that a god has?"

"Don't be pretentious!" Zamasu declared, though that was when he released a pillar of energy, first coming out of his right eye as a surge of energy to knock Vegito away, that freed him from his bindings.

As Vegito came to a stop Zamasu chased after him and raised his fist into the air, to which Vegito copied the attack and their fists collided with each other, where they struggled against the other's power for a few seconds, though that was before Zamasu knocked Vegito's fist towards the ground and punched him in the chest with his left hand. As Vegito coughed for a moment, apparently stunned by how easily his power had been broken, Zamasu took the opportunity to use his right fist to upper cut Vegito in the jaw, knocking him backwards until he was resting face first on the ground.

"It's over, mortal." Zamasu stated, though at the same time he swung his left hand and his ki blade formed once more, to which he prepared himself for the end of Son Goku, as well as Vegeta for that matter, and raced forward with his attack at the ready, "Farewell!"

What Zamasu didn't expect, however, was that Vegito had been waiting for something like that, as the Saiyan warrior snapped his right arm up and a ki blade, one that was much longer than Zamasu's blade, erupted from his hand, piercing Zamasu's chest and stopping him in his tracks... allowing Vegito to get up a little as the locked eyes with each other.

"That's right, I know how to use a ki blade as well," Vegito stated, noticing the surprise look in Zamasu's eyes and gave him a bit of information for the trouble he was in, though at the same time he knew that the end was vastly approaching his opponent, "Huh? Are you in pain? Aren't you supposed to be immortal?"

"Yes, I am immortal, thanks for noticing." Zamasu replied, though his quickness to latch onto what Vegito said was merely a cover to hide what he was feeling, something that he didn't want his foe to find out while they were fighting, "I am immortal, thus I cannot be defeated in battle. I shall defeat you and erase all of the mortals that Trunks has tried, in vain, to save over the last year... and then I shall bring forth the dawn of a world that shall never be sullied."

"You sure about that?" Vegito inquired, as he enjoyed ruining Zamasu's fun, especially since the evil fusion was so annoying about his justice and his Zero Mortal Plan, "You ain't immortal anymore, meaning you won't be able to erase any mortals or complete your plan. I'm honestly surprised that you haven't realized it yet. Now that you're fused, he'll always remain in your body... the mortal called Son Goku!"

"You mortals truly are foolish." Zamasu said, to which he started chuckling again, meaning that there was either something that the group had overlooked or Zamasu was officially losing his mind at long last, "Son Goku shall remain in my body? That was my wish from the beginning! Listen Saiyans, both of you are mortals, yet you have obtained powers that surpass even the gods. You are the personification of the failure of the gods that created this universe!"

That was followed by Zamasu's aura surrounded him, destroying Vegito's ki blade in an instant and caused him to jump backwards before his foe attacked him, though Zamasu surprised him by flying into the air and stared down at him, once more acting like the god he proclaimed himself to be.

"As such, by becoming one with Son Goku I have taken on the sins of mortals and the failure of the gods into this body!" Zamasu declared, as if he was proud of what he was doing and had done so far, which he had to be since he was so set on erasing all of this timeline's mortals, "This is truly the duty of a god."

"You always have to have the last word, don't you?" Vegito asked, though at the same time he sighed, as it appeared that he was getting nowhere with his words, since Zamasu had a thick skull by the looks of it.

"All of this is for the universe!" Zamasu stated, though that was when the assembled group of watchers, including those from the past, watched as the evil being started crying for no reason, "For the world!"

"Are you... crying?" Vegito asked, as he honestly couldn't believe what he was seeing, and he was sure that everyone else that was watching this shared the same opinion that he had.

"YES!" Zamasu said, his sad tone being replaced by a proud one, almost as if he thought of something even more ridiculous to add to his long list of stupid things he had said so far, "The world will be purified by my tears! Mortals, be wiped out... and everything fall beneath Zamasu!"

That was when Zamasu's energy shocked him again and his body expanded even more, as he transformed into a more giant like form before he landed on the ground in front of Vegito, though that was followed by Zamasu entering a new battle stance... though as Vegito prepared himself the two of them froze as they waited for the other to make the first move, which would be the start of their next battle. After a few seconds of standing still Vegito made the first move, to which he rushed forward and started punching and kicking Zamasu, forcing him backwards in the process and causing him to go on the defense. One thing Vegito noticed was that his opponent's form, seeped in his rage and hatred for mortals and the gods themselves, was weighing him down and was preventing him from keeping up with the speed that he was using at the moment... which meant that the fight was going to be over much sooner than he and the others had originally planned.

After a few moments Vegito found the opening he was waiting for and bypassed Zamasu's defenses before kicking him right into the ruined building he had forced him to, though that was followed by Vegito putting some distance between them as he charged up his Final Kamehameha... but when he fired it, and it collided with Zamasu, a quarter of what remained of West City was engulfed in a massive explosion that rocked the area around them.

"Observe!" Zamasu shouted, shooting out of the smoke as he flew into the air, though his eyes were on the sky above him and not on Vegito, but at the same time he extended his hands out, as if he was about to power himself up even more than he had been so far, "This is a god!"

Vegito, sensing some urgency in this situation, raised his fingers to his head and used the Instant Transmission to appear above Zamasu, where he gathered his ki around his right hand and punched Zamasu in the face... though that was instantly followed by him defusing into a shocked Goku and a shocked Vegeta. Zamasu, on the other hand, use the chance that was offered to him and punched the duo into the ground, where he grinned at them as he stood in the air, because with Vegito gone there was no way for either of them to stop him at this point in time.

"It's time for you to disappear!" Zamasu declared, to which he raised his arm, to form his ki blade, though before he could do that someone kicked him in the side of the head and sent him flying a little bit, but he regained himself and noticed who was standing before him now, "Rainbow Dash and Applejack, you two would dare to stand in front of me and fight me once more?"

"Wrong." Applejack replied, though at the same time Frieza and the others moved into the area, where they took the exhausted pair of Saiyans away from the area they were in, before staring at Zamasu, "Neither one of us are going to fight you again."

"It's both of us..." Rainbow said, though as she spoke she landed to her sister's right and moved the hair that was covering part of her right ear, where a glowing Potara earring was resting, while a smile appeared on her face.

"...as one." Applejack finished, to which she revealed the glowing Potara earring that was currently resting on her left ear, though before Zamasu could do anything she smiled as well.

That was followed by the two of them being engulfed in the familiar light as their bodies merged together, causing Zamasu to growl as he prepared himself for whatever fusion warrior the girls were thinking of using against him, while at the same time the sky flashed with lightning as the ground beneath him shook. Goku, Vegeta, and the others that had witnessed the creation of Raijack, the fusion dance version of the girls, knew that this was a sign of their powers merging into a single body. What they weren't expecting, however, was that when the fusion light faded, and the warrior appeared for all to see, all Goku and the others could see was the outline of a warrior that had the body shape that matched Applejack, but that was all they could see. The only thing they could make out was that the fusion warrior's body appeared to be made out of some sort of white energy, confusing everyone that was familiar with the Potara fusion.

"What's going on?" Goku asked, as he knew that Rainbow and Applejack should have merged into a single being, but this was different than what he and the others had seen so far.

"They put on the Potara while they were using the Avatars of Destruction and Creation." Gowasu explained, as he had one or two experiences with this sort of thing, because they weren't exactly common across the entirety of the twelve universes, "Fusions between people who possess the Avatars, such was one with the Destruction Avatar and a second with the Creation Avatar, are extremely rare, though the few times they have happened have resulted in almost total failure. The first duo that attempted it ended up killing themselves, and the ten galaxies that rested around the planet they attempted the fusion on, while the second duo that tried this defused within seconds of the fusion reaching this stage... but I have never heard of a fusion, with the Destruction and Creation Avatars at the core, even surviving this long."

"So... what can we do?" Trunks inquired, as all of this seemed beyond what he knew, but at the same time he wasn't about to pass up the knowledge that Gowasu was offering them.

"We wait and see what happens," Gowasu said, as while he was interested in what was going to happen, since an Avatar fusion was unheard of, he was worried for what might happen to Lord Beerus' daughters.

The new fusion warrior barely moved as it touched the ground, though at the same time she barely moved, indicating that the battle between her and Zamasu was going to begin soon, while the air around them shook at the same time, causing the group to wait and see what happened next.

PreviousChapters Next