• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,926 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,926

PreviousChapters Next
Universe 6: The Legendary Assassin

Vegeta remained standing where he had been when he finished the match with Cabba, near the center of the arena, and caused the Universe 6 platform, where the last fighter for Champa's team was waiting to be called into the arena for what might be the final match if he could finish him off. The referee had taken a moment to make sure that Chronoa got her oval mirror back, as she wanted no harm to come to it while the fighting was going on, before returning to his proper post, where he finally got around to calling the mysterious Hit into the arena. Vegeta waited a few seconds before he watched as hit leapt into the air, from where he was sitting, and landed some distance away from where he was standing, though as he got back up Hit kept his hands out so they were visible. At the same time, however, Vegeta noticed that Champa was acting like he was going to win the tournament, meaning that not only was Hit the last fighter on the Universe 6 team, but he was also apparently the strongest of them all... confirming his suspicions that this wasn't going to be an easy fight for him.

When Hit came to a stop and closed his eyes, while waiting for the referee to announce that the match was starting, Vegeta could tell that Hit was very calm and was hiding the majority of his ki, as the same bit of it that he could feel revealed that his opponent was very strong.

"So that's Hit, the best assassin in Universe 6," Beerus commented, as when Hit entered the arena his interest had been raised, as he knew the name of Vegeta's opponent this time around, but yet he really couldn't place where he had heard the name the first time around.

"He's never failed to taking down his target," Whis added, recalling what he knew about Vegeta's opponent, while at the same time knowing that this fight would drag out the tournament for some time before a victor was decided, "so he's famously known as 'the Flawless Hit'."

"While I have faith in Vegeta's abilities, one thing is for certain," Beerus said, to which he charged a very small amount of ki into his left finger and loosed a blast at the gong, which would allow the referee to know that it was time to start the next match, "Hit is going to prove to be one tough opponent, even for Vegeta."

The moment the referee called for the match to start Vegeta transformed back into his Super Saiyan Blue form, as he knew that he was going to need it this time around, while at the same time Hit opened his eyes and simply stared at him for a few moments. As Vegeta pulled his arms up and entered his battle stance, indicating that he was ready for a fight, Hit did the same thing, but as he did so Vegeta noticed that Hit's stance was very basic, meaning he was either trying to lure him into a false sense of security or he was so strong that this was all he needed to use. Vegeta remained silent for a few moments, noticing that while he was studying Hit his opponent was doing the same thing, as they were both waiting for the other to make the first move. At the same time he glanced back towards the platform for a few seconds, where he spotted his mother and Kakarot watching him and Hit, meaning that they were observing Hit in case one of them had to fight him soon... to which he turned back towards his opponent and mentally grinned.

He was planning on doing his best to defeat Hit, so that neither his mother or Kakarot had to fight him, but he was glad to see that they were taking this fight seriously and were watching to see what Hit's reactions were like... and even his attacks, if he showed any when the fight started.

As Vegeta took a step forward Hit moved through the area between them, seeming to go slow for a moment, to which Vegeta decided to punch his opponent and see what he did, but before his attack could even make contact Hit appeared in front of him and punched him in the face, sending him onto his back for a few moments as he put some space between them. A few moments later Vegeta picked himself up off the floor and looked at Hit, as the punch had merely been the edge of Hit's pointer finger striking his nose, but at the same time it still hurt quite a lot and that meant he had to be careful for whatever else Hit had up his sleeves. In that moment Vegeta also realized that he actually never saw the attack coming, which was why he didn't even try to avoid it, because it was impossible to avoid something that you couldn't see, but that meant he might actually be in trouble.

"You should surrender." Hit said, though at the same time he remained in his battle stance, indicating that if Vegeta did surrender he would withdraw his hands while if he didn't the battle would resume.

"I'm not going to surrender because you hit me once," Vegeta replied, though he had to admit that Hit's words struck a nerve, because Hit appeared to be arrogant enough in believing that a single hit would cause someone to forfeit the match and surrender to him.

Vegeta then surrounded himself in his aura and flew at Hit, where he flashed behind him the moment he reached the front of him, but as he swung his fist down at his opponent, however, Hit seemed to disappear and reappeared behind him, where he lightly punched his throat and knocked him backwards. This time around Vegeta decided to let Hit come towards him and react when he was close, to which Hit moved towards him and he raised his hands to defend himself, though that was followed by Hit somehow hitting him in the forehead, without him seeing the attack, and knocking him back once more... though as Vegeta regained himself Hit struck him once more in the chest and pushed him back. This time, before he could even recover, Hit continued to attack him, his attacks seeming yo come out of nowhere as Hit struck the side of his head, the area above where his right lung was located, and a barrage of other punches that struck the areas above his other vital spots on his body.

As Vegeta regained himself, and prepared for the next attack, Hit disappeared from where he was standing and appeared behind him, where he punched him in the back and sent him flying forward once more, while at the same time Vegeta seriously wondered what sort of power Hit was using against him.

A few seconds later, after being hit in the jaw, Vegeta decided that it was time that he put some distance between him and Hit, because he seriously needed to consider how to combat whatever power that Hit was using, as he knew that if he could figure out the secret he could combat it and take Hit out. At the same time he knew that his mother and Kakarot were analyzing Hit's movements for the next fight, just in case he couldn't figure out a way to defeat his opponent, though at the same time Vegeta wasn't planning on losing without giving the fight his full power. When he raised his left hand for a moment, however, Hit lowered his own left hand and slipped it into one of the pockets of his coat, indicating that he only needed one hand to fight at this point... where he appeared in front of Vegeta and punched him in the side of his body with his right fist.

This time when he was thrown backwards Vegeta stopped himself and remained against the floor for a few moments, as he was still considering how Hit was able to move and strike him so quickly while trying to figure out exactly how to combat the power that was arrayed against him.

"Do you understand the situation you are in, now?" Hit asked, though at the same time he withdrew his right hand and returned it to his coat as well, because at the moment it appeared that he might have convinced the Saiyan to give up and surrender at last, "Surrender."

"It seems that you don't understand the Saiyans at all," Vegeta replied, though as he spoke he coughed up some blood and spat it onto the floor in front of him, before wiping whatever had gotten on his chin with his glove before he stood up again and faced Hit, "We're known to fight to the bitter end, regardless of who we're fighting, and in the end we either win or we survive to come up with an even better plan that generally takes out whoever we were fighting."

That was the truth, because back on Namek Frieza could have easily killed all of them after transforming into his final form, but it was because of both his and Kakarot's determination that the two of them managed to turn the tide and finally defeat him. The same was true for Cell, as they had to constantly rethink their strategy whenever the Bio-Android revealed himself and revealed the intensity of his new power, up until Rainbow took on her Avatar state and utterly wrecked Cell in a battle that saved the world. They had to do the same for the evil inside Majin Buu, as he only grew in power when his evil fully took over, increased his power again by absorbing several of the Z Warriors, and did it again when he returned to his true form... so Hit was no different than all the villains he and his friends had taken care of over the years.

Once he finished thinking about the past he surrounded himself with his aura and charged towards Hit, intending to at least strike him once, but before he could even swing his fist Hit struck him right where his heart was... though this time the pain was even greater than before as Hit repeatedly struck him several time over, until he pulled his fist out of Vegeta's chest and let him fall to the floor as he dropped out of his Super Saiyan Blue state.

"Referee," Hit said, causing the referee to sweat as he turned towards him, while at the same time making sure to keep an eye on his opponent, just in case he tried to get up one more time, "killing is against the rules, correct?"

"Y... Yes." the referee replied, though at the same time he was relieved to find that Vegeta was still breathing, because despite the damage that the fighter had taken he could tell that the Saiyan's chest was moving.

"So, what should I do now?" Hit asked, to which he glanced down at Vegeta with his full attention, where he noticed that his opponent had taken too much damage and wouldn't be getting up anytime soon, "In his condition, he can't even surrender anymore."

It was in that moment, to the surprise of mostly everyone from Universe 7 and to the joy of Champa, that the referee declared that Hit was the winner and that Vegeta had been defeated, where his icon on the fighter mirror greyed out like all the others before him... while at the same time Hit lowered his voice so only Vegeta could hear him.

"You're the first one who is still alive after taking so many attacks of mine." Hit stated, though at the same time he turned around and headed back to where he landed when he jumped off of Champa's platform, as he wanted to get the next fight over with once they hauled Vegeta back to Beerus' platform.

Goten and Trunks, who had been watching the fight, gathered their supplies and flew down to where Vegeta was resting, while at the same time Krillin followed after them so he could give his friend a Senzu Bean, as he had brought them in case someone really needed one after they were knocked out. At the same time, however, Goku let out a sigh as he realized that the majority of his group couldn't see Hit's attacks and that they had no idea what sort of ability Hit was using against Vegeta. The only person that seemed to understand what was going on, and have any sort of idea as to what Hit had been using, was Chronoa, to which he turned towards the Supreme Kai of Time for a moment.

"Chronoa, do you have any idea what sort of power Hit was using?" Goku asked, because at this point in time he had a small idea on how he might be able to strike Hit, but it wasn't that great considering how Vegeta fared against the assassin from Universe 6.

"He was using Time-Skip," Chronoa replied, though as she spoke she let a smile appear on her face, because it had been quite some time since she saw someone fight with that ability, but at the same time she remembered the ability with ease, "Let me explain it to you; there are people in the universe, both 6 and 7 for sure, that have the ability to leap through a small amount of time, about 0.1 seconds for the majority of them. Essentially they can freeze time for that amount of time for everyone else, but for them they are allowed to move freely in that given time limit. For someone with extraordinary speed this is a good advantage, because as you saw in the fight Hit used his Time-Skip to bypass Vegeta's defenses and strike him with letting him see his attacks.

Manipulating time in such a fashion isn't against the laws that Jaco is supposed to protect, and he wouldn't be able to arrest someone like Hit without Champa getting mad at him, so he's free to do as he pleases... provided that he holds back to make sure his opponents don't die while he fights."

"Wow... I had no idea a skill like the Time-Skip even existed," Goku commented, because now that he had that information he knew that fighting Hit was going to be even harder than before, as that meant he had to develop a tactic to defeat a skill that Hit was great at using, before something came to mind, "Wait, how were you able to see what Hit was doing while the rest of us couldn't see it at all?"

"Well, I am the Supreme Kai of Time," Chronao said, though she chuckled for a moment, because it was fun reminding the Z Warriors that while she was Rainbow, Applejack, and Gale's mother she was also a god, one that was supposed to watch over Time and make sure the distortions were taken care of before they affected history, "I've been able to see Hit's movements the entire time... even if he's not aware that there's someone here that can see his movements."

"Chronoa, after this tournament is over, might it be possible if we spare with you?" Goku inquired, because if she could see Hit's movements, and likely had the same Time-Skip ability, she would make an interesting god to fight if her husband was anything to go by.

"I'm flattered that you would ask me such a thing, but I'll give you an answer once the tournament is over," Chronoa replied, to which Goku nodded and headed towards the edge of the platform, though at the same time she chuckled, because it was fun to see Goku interested in fighting the gods and improving his skills... especially in a battle that he would never be able to win.

"You know he'll keep asking once this is over," Beerus commented, though while he was grateful that his beloved Chronoa gave Goku some information on the Time-Skip ability that Hit was using, he also knew that there were times where Goku was a little too obsessive with battle, just like he had been in the past.

"Oh, I know he'll keep asking," Chronoa said, though at the same time she was interested in the upcoming fight, but she also glanced at her husband for a few seconds as she considered telling him something that she didn't usually reveal to the people around her, "besides, he'd never be able to defeat me anyway... not if I reverted back to my true form and used all of my power against him."

"Wait, you can transform?" Beerus inquired, because this was the first time he had ever heard of Chronoa possessing such an ability, but he knew that if he had spent more time understanding and working with his fellow gods he would have known about this a long time ago.

"Yep, though I haven't used it in a long time," Chronoa replied, though at the same time she noticed that Goku was walking towards Vegeta's small group, meaning that the fight was going to begin soon, "Maybe I'll show you and the others my true form later... after we see who wins the tournament."

Beerus raised an eyebrow for a moment, because he was curious about what sort of transformation his beloved Chronoa had, before he turned his attention to what was going to happen in front of them, where he noticed that both Goku and Vegeta had stopped moving and were having a small conversation before the battle started... before Vegeta and his group flew from the air and returned to their platforms. He wondered what Goku was going to do against an opponent that could use the Time-Skip with such skill, since it appeared that Hit had been using it for years, though something told him that he and the others were going to be entertained by this fight.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hit," Goku said, though this time around he brought the palms of his hands together and bowed slightly, showing respect towards such a powerful opponent, while noticing that Hit seemed surprised that he was even doing something like this.

"Did you forget to transform?" Hit inquired, as he knew that the Saiyans were capable of using the Super Saiyan Blue form and knew that Goku likely had access to it, but had to be a little scatterbrained if he was forgetting it.

"No, there's something I want to test before I use my stamina to transform," Goku replied, though he didn't say what he wanted to test, because he knew that plans could be ruined if he said the wrong thing at the wrong moment, especially against someone like Hit.

"So you're planning on taking your time until you figure out a way to 'beat' me," Hit commented, as he had an idea of what Goku was thinking about, though he noticed that his opponent neither confirmed or denied his statement, meaning he was either right or he was reading the situation wrong, "You must be young and naive to believe you can beat me, after what I did to your friend a few minutes ago."

"Actually, I'm older than I look," Goku stated, referring to the number of years he had trained inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, though he also knew that Hit wouldn't understand what he was talking about, "though something tells me that the same could be said about you."

"I'm more than a thousand years old," Hit replied, though the look that appeared on Goku's face indicated that he wasn't phased by that information, which made sense considering that he appeared to be good friends with his God of Destruction and what appeared to be Beerus' wife.

Goku jumped back a tiny bit and entered his battle stance, as he already knew something about his opponent's abilities from watching Vegeta's fight and had some information on it from Chronoa, but since she didn't tell him how to counter the technique he had to learn it on his own. He then rushed forward in what appeared to be an attempt to punch Hit in the face, before he flashed behind Hit and came from behind, though as Hit started to turn he lowered to the ground and tried to hit his legs. Hit, on the other hand, proceeded to use his Time-Skip and kick Goku in the chest with his knee, knocking him backwards for a few moments, where he rubbed where he had been hit as he thought about what attack he could use next while testing Hit's responses. A few seconds later Goku charged at Hit and came from the front, where he shifted his course and flashed to a new location, which he followed up by rushing Hit from behind... though Hit struck him in the head and knocked him away once more.

Goku then attempted a few more attacks as he tested Hit's reactions, where Hit struck him in the throat and his chest, though when he took a break to make sure his body was okay Hit did the same thing he did to Vegeta, he told Goku to surrender since it was impossible for him to even scratch him... while Goku, on the other hand, merely smiled as he kept his mouth shut and entered his battle stance once more, because it appeared that his hard work was paying off. A second later he rushed at Hit and raised his right fist in an attempt to punch him in the face, but then, much to the surprise of everyone, he immediately changed his attack into a block that prevented Hit's left fist from hitting his face. As Hit lowered his hand, and his defenses slightly opened due to his shock in seeing someone block his Time-Skip, Goku spun around and cut Hit's cheek with the back of his fist... severely shocking Champa by what was happening while Beerus smiled and nodded his head, indicating that he was pleased with the Saiyan's ability to counter Hit's technique.

"So, how do you like that?" Goku asked, though at the same time he steadied himself and kept his defenses at the ready, because he knew that Hit might come at him in the next few seconds.

"It's just a fluke." Hit replied, though there was a small part of his tone that indicated that he couldn't believe what was happening, but he didn't raise his hand and clean off the cut, meaning that he was focused on Goku.

Goku, deciding to show Hit that his technique had been bested, charged at Hit and prepared to kick him, though a moment later he raised both his arms and used them to block the incoming kick that was aimed at his chest, surprising Hit and Universe 6 at the same time... before kicking Hit with his right leg and knocking him backwards a bit. Hit, on the other hand, glanced over at Beerus' platform again and stared at the lady that was sitting next to the God of Destruction, who appeared to be a Kai of some kind... though after a few seconds he realized what was going on.

"So, someone told you about the limit of the Time-Skip and you've been predicting my movements," Hit commented, though at the same time the smile on Goku's face shifted a little, though regardless of what the motion meant he knew that he had found out what his opponent was doing, while at the same time he withdrew his hands and wiped the cut on his cheek away.

"I see that you're ready to fight me seriously," Goku said, though as he spoke his ki flickered around his body for a few moments, before he pushed himself back into his Super Saiyan Blue form and faced his opponent, "I shall use my full power against you as well."

The moment the final word left his mouth Goku rushed forward and started throwing punches and kicks at Hit, who in turn blocked the attacks that were coming his way to the best of his ability, which was the same level that Goku was using against him at the moment. While they battled Goku noticed that Hit refused to activate his Time-Skip technique, which meant that he was trying to win without using a technique he knew that could be blocked now, though at the same time the lack of the Time-Skip opened Hit up to several of Goku's attacks. Goku managed to land a decent kick to the side of Hit's body and an uppercut that was followed by a punch to the face, which knocked him backwards for a few moments, though while this happened Goku kept his guard up.

"Hit, despite the fact that I can counter your Time-Skip you should still use it anyway," Goku commented, though at the same time he raised his hands and resumed his battle stance, all while making sure that his eyes remained on Hit, "who knows, you might get a few attacks in if I guess what you might do next wrong."

"0.1 seconds is my limit," Hit admitted, as it was the limit of nearly everyone that had access to this technique, because they never felt the urge to improve and he had no idea if improving the technique was even possible.

"Then break your limit and push yourself to new heights," Goku stated, as he and Vegeta had done the same thing when they were training to master Super Saiyan 3 all those years ago, so he knew it was possible for people to overcome their limits.

Hit stared at Goku for a few seconds before raising his hands like he did earlier, returning to his 'basic' battle stance, before he rushed forward and activated his Time-Skip, where he zeroed in on where Goku was standing and prepared to punch him in the face... though a moment later Goku's fist struck his chest from below as his arm barely missed the side of Goku's face as he turned to the side, before Goku kicked him backwards. He laid on the arena floor for a moment, thinking about how his opponent had slipped passed his Time-Skip, before he chuckled for a moment and stood up, where the bits of the floor around him floated into the air while his purple aura flared to life around him. To everyone else it appeared that he was powering up, but only Hit knew the truth of what he was doing and that would bring him victory once he resumed the fight with his opponent.

The moment his aura faded Hit rushed forward and the two of them engaged in another round of punching and kicking each other, though this time around Hit added in the Time-Skip to deal more damage to Goku, who either took the attacks at times or outright knocked Hit back while they fought. Despite the fact that it appeared that Champa was convinced that Hit was going to lose, while Beerus raised his eyebrow for a moment, indicating that he knew something was about to change during the course of this battle. Hit mentally noted that Beerus was a lot smarter than he originally gave him credit for, because he was correct in a manner... though Hit followed that up by activating the Time-Skip and punched Goku in the chest, just like he had done with Vegeta, much to the Saiyan's surprise.

Hit held the stance for a few moments, letting Goku know the pain he was feeling, before pulling back and letting Goku nearly collapse on the floor of the arena, where he huffed as he held a hand near his chest... while at the same time telling the referee that he was still able to fight as he carefully pulled himself back onto his feet.

"You Saiyans are able to power up by simply transforming," Hit stated, though at the same time he swung his right hand to the side as he stared at Goku, as he had come to the realization himself while he was combating Goku, "but, for me, there is only one way I can get stronger; improvement. I've never thought about improving even once, because there was never a need to do so, but you 'inspired' me to make myself even better than I was before. Thanks to you I was able to increase the limit of my Time-Skip to 0.2 seconds... now, hurry and stand up."

Goku let a smile appear on his face as he stood up and jumped backwards, putting some distance between him and Hit, because while Hit said that the new limit of his Time-Skip was 0.2 seconds he had the feeling that the statement had been a lie, because he heard Piccolo mention that Hit had improved quite a bit during his 'power up' moment. That fact worried him, because if Hit's Time-Skip was more than 0.2 seconds, say 0.3 or more, than it was going to be hard for him to accurately determine where the attacks were coming from, meaning that he was going to suffer some damage this time around before he could counter Hit's movements. At the same time, however, he also knew that Hit could be bluffing about his improvement in an attempt to make him overthink everything, leaving him wide open for an attack that could knock him out of the arena for sure... to which he raised his guard and waited to see what Hit did.

Hit, on the other hand, simply raised his arms into the air until both his hands were pointing upwards at different angles, while at the same time resting close to his head... though a few seconds later he activated his Time-Leap and launched a series of punches on Goku's body before pulling back to where he had been standing moments ago.

"I am still improving," Hit commented, though as he lowered his hands and turned around Goku collapsed on the floor behind him, before he considered sharing something with the man that had helped him improve so much, "and I lied about the limit. The true new limit of my Time-Skip is actually 0.5 seconds... something that you would have never been able to counter in this fight."

It was at that point that Hit repeated what he did with Vegeta, asking the referee if killing was against rules and what he should do since Son Goku was in no condition to even surrender, but before the referee could declare him the winner Hit was stunned when his opponent picked himself off the floor and stood up again.

"Are you that obsessed with winning?" Hit inquired, though at the same time he hid his shock, because he would have thought that taking all of those punches would have knocked Goku out of the tournament, yet his opponent was still standing and looked ready for another round of fighting.

"Sometimes I am, and sometimes I'm not," Goku replied, though as he spoke he turned his eyes towards Hit and locked onto his opponent, because he still had one more card to play, "however, it would have been unfair to you if our fight were to end like this. There's one more technique I have that might interest you, though I was planning on saving it for later when I got the chance to fight Beerus again."

"Vegeta, what is he talking about?" Beerus asked, because if anyone had any idea as to what Goku was talking about it would be the Saiyan that he trained with everyday since they had first become friends.

"A technique we developed inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber," Vegeta replied, though at the same time he smiled as he looked down at the arena floor, where he noticed that Kakarot was glancing up at him and he briefly nodded his head, as he was eager to see the fruits of their labor, "We spent three years training in that chamber, honing our skills for this tournament, and along the way Kakarot had the idea to create a new technique that combined two already existing ones. Of course that meant that I had to learn the other technique as well, but... well, you'll see what happens soon enough, once Kakarot activates it."

Beerus raised an eyebrow and glanced down at the arena once more, where Goku had surrounded himself in his Super Saiyan Blue aura and appeared to be powering up, though that was when he noticed a faint red aura appear around the first aura. The only technique that Goku had that gave off a red aura was the Kaio-Ken, something that he had neglected ever since he first gained the Super Saiyan transformation, but if he was bringing it back now that meant that he and Vegeta must have found a way to merge the power of those two techniques together. Even Rainbow and Applejack had access to the Kaio-Ken, though since they had access to their Avatar forms they didn't practice that technique much at all these days... to which he wondered what Goku was going to do next.

"Kaio-Ken!" Goku shouted, to which his Super Saiyan Blue aura flared to life, though the red aura of the Kaio-Ken flared to life and enveloped both himself and his blue aura, while at the same time the ground and air shook under the intensity of his power.

"Kaio-Ken?" Hit inquired, as this was the first time he had ever heard of such a technique, though at the same time he prepared himself for whatever his opponent was going to do this time around.

"This technique can double anyone's power, speed, and other fighting abilities," Goku replied, though he smiled, because Hit appeared to be interested in his technique, while at the same time he noticed that a good number of the people from his universe were shocked that he brought it back, "I learned this move from King Kai a long time ago, though I haven't used it in an actual battle since the day I first became a Super Saiyan. Hit, here I come."

Hit raised his arms as Goku rushed towards him, though that was followed by the Saiyan disappearing and reappearing behind him, but as he turned around Goku disappeared again and rapidly moved all over the arena while causing Hit to lose track of him... before he returned to where he had started.

"Im... Impossible." Hit stated, though this time around he couldn't help but sweat a little, because Goku's new power seemed to be unlike anything he had seen before, "I couldn't see you at all..."

"If your surprised by that, then you'll be shocked by what comes next," Goku replied, though at the same time he braced himself and started accessing the multiples that he could use with the Kaio-Ken, while at the same time picking the best one for the current battle he was in.

"Times three... times four..." Hit commented, his sweat moving down the side of his face as he felt the power within Goku increase at an extraordinary rate, one that was unlike anything he had ever felt before, "... no..."

"Times ten!" Goku shouted, to which his aura increased as the entire tournament ground turned the shade of red that his Kaio-Ken was using, as the structures were reflecting the color of his aura at this point in time, "Kaio-Ken times ten!"

The moment the words left his mouth, and his power stabilized, Goku rushed forward and slipped his fist through Hit's defenses, where he punched Hit in the face and sent him backwards, though this time around Hit regained himself and activated the Time-Skip once more. Thanks to the power that Goku was getting from the Kaio-Ken he was able to block the incoming attack, while inside the Time-Skip itself and surprising Hit at the same time, before he punched Hit in the chest and knocked the wind out of him for a moment. When Hit tried to strike him Goku unleashed a fury of punches and kicks before knocking Hit into the air, where he followed after his opponent and pushed him even further away from the arena... though in the process he realized that his aura was starting to flicker, to which he returned to the arena floor and brought his hands together as he charged up the Kamehameha.

He fired the attack not a few seconds later and watched as Hit used his Time-Skip to slip right through the head of the attack, though he had been waiting for that and appeared inside the Kamehameha, where he flew towards Hit and threw a punch at him... while at the same time the head of the attack struck the barrier and exploded, blowing a huge hole in the top of the barrier.

Whis, who had been expecting something like this to happen with Goku fighting, raised his scepter and seized all of the platforms to prevent them from moving, allowing everyone to remain safe and calm while Vados sealed the newest breach. Whis had to admit that the power of Super Saiyan Blue, combined with the Kaio-Ken, was very powerful and not to be taken lightly, though he glanced over to Vegeta for a few seconds, who seemed pleased with the power that his fellow Saiyan had displayed. He recalled that Vegeta said that he and Goku had been training with this form and that he had to learn the other technique to pull it off, making Whis wonder if Vegeta meant that he could pull this off as well or if he meant that he helped Goku achieve this form... but he knew that they would find out some time in the future.

The referee looked around for Goku and Hit for a few seconds, since no one could actually see them anywhere, before they noticed that Goku was standing on the top of the massive portrait of Beerus while Hit was doing the same thing with Champa's portrait... before calling for them to continue the match.

"You are a formidable opponent," Hit commented, to which a small smile appeared on his face for a few seconds, before he decided to tell Goku some more information, "thanks to you I was able to improve the Time-Skip once more, which allowed me to dodge the attack you threw at me while we were in the energy blast."

"I see," Goku said, though at the same time he winced as his muscles started to ache, indicating that if he didn't drop the technique soon he was doing to do massive damage to his body and likely knock him out for a few days, to which he floated to the middle of the arena and held a fist out.

Hit floated over to where Goku was floating and held his fist out as well, though at the same time he detected that there might be something wrong with his opponent, which meant that his improvement would stop as well.

"Is something wrong?" Hit inquired, as he could tell that several of Goku's muscles seemed to be screaming in pain, as Goku was wincing every now and then, confirming his thought about how the rest of his improvement was going to go if the match stopped.

"I'm at the limit that I can use this form for," Goku replied, though at the same time he was thankful that Hit at least gave him the opportunity to test this in battle, instead of taking him out like Champa wanted him to, "I've got enough power for another set of attacks before any negative effects start showing up, which I plan on avoiding since I'll drop out of this state before such a thing happens."

Hit had the feeling that Goku was pretty much saying that he was going to lose either way, be it to Hit himself or due to extensive injuries, but the way he said it made Hit think that Goku was going to push himself right to his limit before pulling back, allowing it to look like Hit won by knockout. In a way that was true, but at the same time Hit wondered how long it would take Goku to master this technique, without any side effects, so they could pick up where they left off and see how strong the other really was. He barely had a moment to nod before the two of them separated, where he raised his right hand until it was in front of him, the tip pointed towards the barrier, while his left was held at his left side, indicating that he had another stance for his new level of power over the Time-Skip.

At the same time, however, Champa called for Hit to simply wait for Goku's Kaio-Ken to time out and win through exhaustion, which caused Cabba to approach his God of Destruction and attempted to tell him that Hit's pride would not allow the fight to end in that manner. That, of course, caused Champa to surround himself in energy as he declared that the entirety of his team were just pawns in his fight against Beerus, who let out a sigh and remained quiet, because Beerus had the opposite opinion on the matter and wasn't about to fight with his brother about it at the moment. That was followed by both Goku and Hit glaring in Champa's direction, where his energy disappeared and he staggered backwards, to which Vados merely said that Champa could punish his team later... when the tournament was over.

That was followed by Goku and Hit rushing at each other, where Hit activated his empowered Time-Skip and loosed a series of blows on Goku, effectively pushing his back and causing him to drop out of his Kaio-Ken state... though a few seconds later he caught himself before he started falling out of the air, turned the aura back on, and punched Hit so hard that he went flying into the portrait of Champa, breaking the forehead area in the process. Hit then pried himself from the portrait and landed on the arena floor, though at the same time Goku carefully powered off the Kaio-Ken and landed on the floor as well, where he huffed because he expanded a great deal of power to bring Hit to this point. Goku also knew that Hit wasn't fighting with all of his strength, because he was an assassin that killed people and killing was against the rules, something that Beerus and Champa were likely going to fight over if he asked them to remove the rule.

Either way he knew that this battle was as good as over, because Hit likely still had enough power to prevail in the end, though while he could easily use the Kaio-Ken to finish this he'd cause severe stress to his body that would hurt him for days, something that he'd like to skip this time around... to which Goku picked himself up and walked over to where Hit was standing, who raised his eyebrow in return.

"Hit, I'd love to fight you again when you're allowed to use your full power," Goku said, though at the same time he smiled while a slightly shocked look appeared on Hit's face, to which he glanced over at the referee for a moment, "The rules prevent you from killing, and both Beerus and Champa are likely to fight if one of us suggested changing the rules, so you can't use your full power without being fouled out. Maybe one day in the future you and I can fight with you using your full power... but for now I think it's time I withdrew from this match."

"Are you sure about that?" Hit inquired, because while he was more than happy to end this match, and fight the last fighter on the Universe 7 team, he silently admitted that fighting Son Goku was interesting with the number of times he was able to improve his own skills since the battle started.

"I'm sure," Goku replied, though that was when he dropped back to his original state and coughed as he gripped one of his arms, as some of the effects of his technique were starting to surface, "if we had continued I would have lost either way, be it by my own hand or your hand."

Hit nodded as the referee accepted Goku's surrender, which would have either been a ring out or a knock out if they kept fighting for Son Goku, to which Goku smiled at Hit for a moment before heading back up to the platform where Beerus and his group were sitting. At the same time, however, Hit glanced at the final fighter for the Universe 7 team, the Saiyan called Mizuna who happened to have a tail... though something told him that the final match would be as intense as the one that had just ended, and he was looking forward to it.

PreviousChapters Next