• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,926 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,926

PreviousChapters Next
Universe 6: Champa's Arrival

A few days had passed since Ponyville had it's 'awakening', a term that Beerus discovered meant that Twilight and the others had let the ponies of the settlement take the first steps to reaching whatever hidden powers were locked away inside them, such as Rainbow's affinity for lightning based attacks and Applejack's affinity for earth based attacks. One thing that Twilight stressed was that it wouldn't awaken whatever they were destined for, so if Rainbow had gone through with this process, instead of coming to Universe 7 with Applejack, she wouldn't have unlocked the Avatar of Destruction, not without close training from Sunset. It was too early to tell if any of the newly awoken ponies possessed incredible powers like his daughters did, but Beerus knew that Sunset, Twilight, Celestia, and Luna would be keeping their eyes opened for new potential... and they were planning on doing the same process to the ponies of Canterlot and the Crystal Empire, before spreading out to the other settlements and cities.

After witnessing the first of many awakenings Beerus, Chronoa, and Whis returned to their home universe, though Rainbow and Applejack came along so they could complete the rest of their training with their father. Sunset was okay with them leaving, even if Scootaloo was sad that she couldn't come along, but Rainbow did promise the young pony girl that she would be back soon enough and she could show her some pointers on how to use her new body for fighting, which excited Scootaloo to no end. When they returned to Beerus' planet, however, they decided to take the rest of the day off and decided to hang out on Earth, where they found Goku spending time with his family and tending to the harvest he was trying to grow, while at the same time Vegeta was spending some quality time with Bulma... while at the same time urging Trunks to hit him as part of their training.

The Saiyans were happy to see that Rainbow, Applejack, and their family had returned from Universe 13 and Bulma decided to throw a small get together for all of them, thus allowing Goku and Vegeta to ask what exactly happened while they were visiting their home world. Everyone was shocked when they heard that Twilight and the others had started transforming the rest of the ponies in Ponyville into the form that Rainbow and Applejack were using, and that the ponies were okay with it, but in the end they chuckled at that and said that it only made Universe 13 that much stronger. Beerus knew that Goku was thinking about fighting some of the ponies from Universe 13, but at the moment the only ones that could give him a challenge were Rainbow, Applejack, and maybe Pinkie, though at the same time he didn't count Sunset because he wasn't sure if she would even accept such a challenge.

Beerus knew that Sunset was fine with accepting challenges from those that were originally part of her universe, though he had no idea what she would do if Goku challenged her one day... though, oddly enough, Goku was more interested in beating him in battle than taking on Sunset. He wondered if Goku's decision was based on the fact that he and Sunset tied in their bout, meaning that if Goku could take him on in a fight, and maybe beat him, he might challenge Sunset and see if his luck was the same. Beerus also knew that no one, besides him and Frieza, were worried about why there were two ponies destined to be a Destroyer God in Universe 13, but he kept the theory to himself and enjoyed the get together while it lasted... as he didn't want to ruin it by mentioning something he had no evidence to prove whether it was true or not.

Still, he couldn't deny that Frieza had to be onto something, though he had no idea what that something was and would have to wait and see if the Emperor was right or wrong.

Once the small get together was finished Beerus and his family enjoyed the rest of their day on Earth, choosing to rest and relax instead of training some more like they usually did, as both Beerus and Whis had grand plans for the next stage of training they were going to put forward for Goku, Vegeta, Rainbow, and Applejack... and Chronoa had something in mind for Gale as well. They all knew that something was coming, even if Chronoa couldn't exactly say what that something was, but it was in their nature to make sure that their friends and family were well prepared for what was coming next. Beerus already knew that at some point in the future his brother would come by his planet for a visit, unannounced like always, and demand something from him, as Champa was great at doing that when he generally lost the majority of their competitions... but what concerned him was the future and what would come after Champa's business was taken care of.

One of the things they noticed while they were visiting the Earth was that some of Frieza's soldiers were actually establishing a base near North City, where they wouldn't annoy the people of the city while at the same time making sure to keep an eye out for potential threats... which they would report to Bulma the moment they found one, so she could decide whether she needed to call Goku and Vegeta, or if the soldiers would be more than enough. Frieza was also present, as he wanted to be sure that the base was to the standards that the other ones had been built to, though he smiled and waved at them as they flew by his new base. Rainbow and Applejack weren't exactly too happy with the former tyrant, now turned good emperor, building a base on a planet they called home for a number of years, but since their father was okay with it they guessed that they had to suck it up and accept that Frieza might be stopping by the Earth in the near future.

When their time on Earth was at an end the group returned to Beerus' planet and settled in for the night, as when morning arrived Beerus and the others intended to start training the girls and their friends when they arrived... and Goku and Vegeta were going to be surprised by the training that Whis had planned for them.


When Goku and Vegeta did come for training Whis revealed what they were going to be doing, which involved them doing finger stands with one of their thumbs while wearing extremely heavy clothing that made Bulma's weight chamber look like nothing in comparison. Before they started training, however, Vegeta pulled out a box and offered it to Whis, explaining that Bulma had some sort of tea that she thought that the Angel would like, to which Whis accepted the gift before Vegeta pulled himself into the set of clothing that was waiting for him. As the two of them started performing the task that Whis had set out for them, however, Beerus walked out of his temple with Rainbow and Applejack following after him, to which Whis watched his friend take his daughters to the area above the lake so they could continue their training.

Whis was fascinated by the fact that Rainbow and Applejack could now spar with their father without having to resort to using their Avatar forms, though at the same time he knew that Beerus had powered down quite a lot so they could have an even match with each other. Sooner or later Rainbow was definitely going to catch up with her father and, when that day finally happened, he knew that Beerus would happily step down as the God of Destruction for Universe 7 and hand the position over to Rainbow... unless something terrible happened to Sunset Shimmer before that happened. Since he did not want anything to ruin Goku and Vegeta's training, such as the wind from Beerus sparring with his daughters while they trained, he created a decent sized barrier around the three of them, while Chronoa and Gale did their thing some distance away from where they were standing.

Some time passed before Goku and Vegeta, who were actually counting their thumb push-ups together in unison, managed to get close to the number Whis set for them, as he figured that fifty thousand was a good starting point for the Saiyans to start with... and he would increase it in the future once they managed to reach that number with little effort on their part.

"49995..." Goku and Vegeta said, though at the same time they lowered themselves towards the ground for a few seconds before pushing themselves back up, which they had been doing since they started this training session, "49996... 49997... 49998... 49999... fifty thousand."

"It appears that the two of you can still move quite well, despite the fact that you are wearing those suits," Whis said, though as he prepared himself to say more, while the two Saiyans were talking among themselves, he noticed a streak of energy race through the sky and land in the forest area of Beerus' planet... though he recognized the two energy signatures he was feeling at the moment.

Whis sighed as he called his staff over to him and dispelled the barrier that was surrounding him, Goku, and Vegeta, to which he told them that it was okay for them to take their suits off, as their training would have to be put on hold for some uninvited guests... though at the same time Chronoa and Gale came to a stop near them.

"Lord Beerus, it appears that HE is back again," Whis commented, as he noticed that Beerus and his daughters had stopped their training as well, and that they happened to be facing the direction the stream of energy had traveled in before crashing into the forest.

"Yes, I felt it as well," Beerus replied, though while he might have changed for the better he knew that there were some that didn't appreciate his changes, and one of those people was his brother, to which he turned towards Rainbow and Applejack for a few seconds, "Come along girls, its time for you to meet your uncle again."

"Uncle?" Goku inquired, though that was before he remembered what Beerus and Whis had shown him and the others, back when they were revealing the existence of the other universes and their Gods of Destruction, "Oh right, Champa, kind of forgot about him."

Beerus sighed as he, Rainbow, Applejack, and Whis immediately took off, to which Goku, Vegeta, Chronoa, and Gale followed after them so they could all greet the God of Destruction for Universe 6 together, even though Beerus really wasn't happy about his brother coming here uninvited again. It didn't take them long to reach the door that rested between the main portion of Beerus' planet and the forest area that he left alone, though it was generally where Champa landed when he visited. When they reached the large steel door Beerus help up a hand and silenced everyone, as he could hear the footsteps of Vados and Champa coming towards the door... though after a few seconds they stopped and he heard the sound of Champa chugging one of his sweet drinks again.

When the chugging sound stopped, however, he heard his brother ask Vados about his net calorie and learned that if he wanted it to be zero he'd have to skip dinner and tomorrow's breakfast... though he made his move when he heard something that slightly annoyed him.

"Let's go for a flashy knock at the door," Champa said, though at the same time Beerus could feel his brother's energy rising, to which he sighed and opened the door before his brother blew it to pieces.

"You know, you could have just landed closer," Beerus stated, though at the same time he and the others passed through the door and stared at both Champa and Vados, while at the same time Champa growled as he dispelled the energy ball he had been forming, "So, what's up brother?"

"When did you decide to actually start calling me 'brother'?" Champa asked, because this was news to him, as Beerus had never been like this before and he was certain that he would find more changes the longer he stayed here.

"Sometime after Rainbow and Applejack entered my life," Beerus replied, though at the same time he waved a hand towards his brother and beckoned for him and Vados to follow them to his temple, "I'm sure that you have your reasons for coming here, so why don't we gather in the usual place and you can tell me why you came here."

The 'usual place' turned out to be a long table with two chairs, one on the right end and one on the left end, though it was in a room that neither Rainbow or Applejack had been in before, which meant that it was a place where their father conducted his business with his brother. Champa took the chair on the right side of the table, while Vados stood near him and provided him with a large cup that was apparently full of his favorite sweet drinks, while Beerus and Whis took their places on the left side of the table. Rainbow, Applejack, and the others gathered near the table, but they made sure to keep their distance while they watched the two Gods of Destruction, because some of them knew that the meetings between Beerus and Champa generally resulted in something being destroyed.

"So tell me Champa," Beerus said, though at the same time he sat straight in his chair and gave his brother his full undivided attention, something that he knew Champa wasn't used to receiving, "Why did you come to my planet and interrupt my training with Rainbow and Applejack?"

Champa glanced at Vados and she waved her scepter for a few seconds, to which an egg shaped container appeared on the table, though that was before it opened and revealed six eggs that appeared to be firmly rested in where they were situated, though at the same time Beerus understood what was going on.

"These are the boiled eggs of the newly discovered Don-Don bird." Champa announced, though at the same time two of the floated out of their holding areas, thanks to special rings that had been attached to them, to which he took one while the other floated over to Beerus, "They are tasty enough to leave anyone speechless."

Since there clearly weren't enough for everyone to have one, as Champa had only brought six of them, one was given to Whis while two of the remaining three were given to Goku and Vegeta, which meant that Champa intended to have the last one for himself. Gale, on the other hand, had a solution for them, as she took the eggs that Goku and Vegeta had been given and carefully cut them with her wind powers, just enough to actually cut the two eggs into several pieces without hurting anyone in the process. Champa stared at her for a few seconds, as he had never seen anything like that before, and guessed that she had to be another of his brother's daughters, though at the same time he didn't care too much... but he did like the fact that she went through the effort to make sure that everyone got to taste the boiled egg of the newly discovered Don-Don bird.

"I'll admit, its actually pretty decent," Beerus admitted, though at the same time he knew that he had something even better lined up for Champa, to which Whis excused himself for a few seconds to prepare what they had planned on in case Champa came by for one of these food battles, "but I found something as well... something that I'm sure that you and Vados will enjoy as much as Whis and I do."

"R...Really?" Champa asked, though while he was happy to hear that his brother actually liked the boiled egg of the Don-Don bird, he was shocked that Beerus had discovered something as well... and that he was being strangely nice and pleasant this time around.

Beerus found it funny when Champa reacted to Whis bringing out a cart full of cup ramen containers, exactly one for everyone in the room besides him and Whis, as Champa originally believed that they had to add the sand from the hourglass to the cups so they could eat. When Whis said that it was time, however, Goku and Vegeta demonstrated how to properly eat from the cup ramen containers, to which Champa and Vados were shocked for a few seconds before they started digging in. That was when Beerus had even more fun, because both his brother and his attendant declared that it was an amazing dish, even though they had no idea how the flavor could be as good as it was... to which he silently thanked Whis for making sure to have some ready for when this day happened.

When Champa finished off his cup ramen, but before he could say anything else, Chronoa excused herself and said that she would be right back, though not a few seconds later Beerus watched as she carted in a case full of her delicious Chocolate Trifle cups... and he had to resist the urge to laugh when Champa seemed to melt after tasting one of them.

"Sweet Chronoa, may Vados and I take some of these with us when we leave?" Champa asked, though at the same time Beerus really had to resist the urge to laugh, as his brother literally never said something like that, but he was impressed that he had found someone else that liked Chronoa's cooking.

"Sure, you can take the whole case with you," Chronoa replied, though she smiled as she returned to Beerus' side, as she loved it when people liked her cooking and was thankful that she had found the inspiration to improve her once terrible cooking skills, which would have made beings like Beerus and Champa sick, "after all, I made them with the two of you in mind and wanted to make sure that you had enough to last a few days at most."

"Wait... you said that like you knew that we would be stopping by today," Champa said, though at the same time Vados waved her scepter and took the case away from where it had been resting, because he had been considering devouring all of them in an instant.

"Champa, my darling Chronoa is the Supreme Kai of Time for my universe," Beerus replied, though at the same time he wrapped his right arm over her for a few seconds, while noticing that Champa was shocked by what he was seeing at the moment, "If she wanted to she could see into the future and watch what happens in, say, a year or two, or observe the past and look for any changes to history that might have happened. Besides, the two of us love each other with all our hearts, and the girls love their mother with the same amount of love that I do."

"I... I see." Champa said, as he was surprised that Beerus had found himself someone that he actually loved while at the same time that someone happened to be a talented cook, which made him a little jealous, before he turned his attention to the matter at hand, "So, where did you find these 'cup ramen' that you served us?"

"On a planet called Earth," Beerus answered, to which he beckoned to Goku and Vegeta with his head, where he noticed his bother's eyes following his motion a few seconds later, "Goku and Vegeta hail from Earth, as it is their home and they will fight, and sometimes even die, to make sure that their friends and family are safe from whatever evil tries to destroy their home. And, as I recently found out thanks to visiting their planet every now and then, they have a variety of interesting and delicious food all over their planet."

Beerus knew what was coming next, as Champa asked Vados to search for Universe 6's version of Earth, to which Whis walked over to his older sister and gave her directions to the exact location that Earth rested in, though when Vados found it she, along with the others, discovered a ruined planet where humanity had been destroyed by a stupid war... meaning that Champa couldn't ask the people of his Earth for any delicious food.

"I'm sorry for your loss Champa," Beerus said, as he knew that his brother had been excited by the idea of going to the Earth of his universe and seeing what sort of food they had, though now that was impossible for him to do.

"Beerus... why don't the two of us have a match?" Champa asked, though at the same time the majority of the group could tell that he was thinking of something, though whatever that something was they had no idea what it could be.

"A match?" Beerus inquired, as it had been some time since he and his brother had actually fought each other, though at the same time he thought about what happened between him and Sunset and a small smile appeared on his face as he turned back to Champa, "Sure, just ask the Grand Priest if the two of us can fight for Zeno-sama's amusement... while at the same time we can determine the winner of whatever you are currently thinking about."

"I don't mean a match between the two of us," Champa said, though at the same time he didn't know if the Grand Priest and Zeno-sama would want to watch two Destroyer Gods ducking it out in the World of the Void again, "I meant that we should have a match between people from our respective universes... a five member team should be good enough. First we choose a fighter and let them fight, though once someone is defeated the next one in line takes their place and continues the fight. When all of the fighters from a single team are eliminated, well, we'll have our winning team."

"You must have something to offer for the winning team," Beerus commented, as he had noticed that Champa hadn't mentioned a prize of some kind, though at the same time he silently admitted that the idea of such a match was slightly interesting to him and he knew that Goku, at the very least, was interested as well.

"I have six wish orbs that I have been gathering for quite a long time," Champa replied, though at the same time Beerus knew what he was talking about, as these wish orbs were the Super Dragon Balls that could literally grant any wish to whoever gathered all seven of them and summoned the dragon that they called upon, "If your team wins the match, then I will hand over the six wish orbs that I have gathered and leave you to find the seventh one on your own... but, if my team happens to win, I'll find the seventh wish orb and switch my dead Earth for your version of Earth!"

Rainbow and Applejack, as well as Goku and Vegeta, were shocked that Champa was basically trying to steal the Earth from Universe 7 and replace his dead Earth, effectively forcing everyone from their Earth to adjust to life in a completely foreign and unknown universe. A few seconds later Rainbow and Applejack looked at their father, as they silently hoped that he wouldn't accept the terms of the match that their uncle was throwing down, as it was their friends they would be sacrificing to his brother if their uncle's team beat whoever their father picked for his team.

"No." Beerus said, though while Rainbow and Applejack breathed a sigh of relief, as their father acted like they thought he would, Champa seemed confused as to what was going on at the moment, "Champa, I really do like the idea of settling things between us with warriors from our respective universes, but I'm not about to put Earth on the table. It is the home of my daughter's friends, who I also call my friends as well, and I'm not about to put your desire for a living version of Earth above my friends. If you want a living version of Earth then why don't you go find the seventh Super Dragon Ball and ask the dragon to restore the Earthings of your Earth?"

Champa had never seen his brother like this before, as not only did he have a loving wife and courageous daughters, but he was firmly attached to the people of his version of Earth, going so far as to call them his friends despite the fact that he likely only knew a select few of them. Even when Beerus inquired as to why he didn't use the Super Dragon Balls to restore his version of Earth, which was an interesting idea that he would likely forget about, there wasn't a hint of anger in his voice at all. Champa was extremely worried now, because the brother he had grown up with, and fought against over every little thing that mattered over the millions of years they had been alive, apparently no longer existed... which meant that Rainbow and Applejack had, in a way, killed his brother's old personality and left someone he hated even more in the original's place.

"Beerus... what the hell happened to you?" Champa asked, causing Beerus to raise an eyebrow while everyone else in the room stared at him in shock, though they were also interested in what the God of Destruction for Universe 6 was going to say, "Where's the anger and rage over what I suggested, or the rage at being annoyed that I interrupted your training, or even the desire to punch me in the face multiple times because you seem to think I annoy you all the time? Where's the brother I grew up with?"

"I'm still here Champa... but I have changed over the last forty years," Beerus replied, though at the same time he smiled as he glanced over at his daughters, who smiled at him in return, before he turned his attention back to his brother and his attendant, "Champa, I will agree to your match, if it is still on the table, but I will not let you use the Super Dragon Balls to take my friend's home from my universe."

"...Fine..." Champa said, though at the same time he knew that the brother he originally knew had to be gone and this, impostor, only annoyed him even more than his brother's original personality, "Our teams will battle on the nameless planet that rests in the neutral space between my universe and your universe, and I'll be sure to make sure that its ready for our match. Other than that we should decide on the rules..."

"Um, Lord Champa?" Goku commented, to which both Beerus and Champa turned towards him for a moment, though while Beerus was glad to see that Goku was showing some respect to his brother Champa looked at him in confusion, "I have an idea about the rules; we should use the rules of the Budokai Tenkaichi... and that means that a person loses if they surrender or fall out of the ring, and no killing is allowed."

"The use of weapons and doping shouldn't be allowed as well," Vegeta added, because he knew that Beerus would want a fair fight against the Universe 6 team and he intended for it to be as fair as possible, "along with a simple paper test to ensure that stupid monsters, that don't even understand the rules, don't enter either of the teams."

"That... sounds good," Champa admitted, as while he was sure that if one of Beerus' team members were slain, such as one of his friends, his rage was likely to return, but at the same time this was the better route to take, "So the tournament will begin at 19:00, one week from now according to the 8th solar calendar."

Beerus nodded and Champa excused himself, to which he and Vados left the room that they were in and began the journey back to their universe, so they could begin the transformation of the Nameless Planet into a suitable area for their teams to fight in. At the same time he already knew three of the members that would join his team, or rather two would jump at the change and the third he would have to speak with, but he knew that Goku and Vegeta would be able to figure out two more members for the team.

"That means that the match will be five days from today," Whis commented, as he knew the 8th solar calendar and could easily tell someone what another person was talking about, before he turned towards Beerus, "So, who are you going to pick for your team?"

"Obviously I would want to include Goku and Vegeta," Beerus replied, to which he watched as Goku smiled at his worlds while Vegeta nodded his head, indicating that the two of them were pleased that he was willing to choose them to fight whoever his brother brought to the match, "unfortunately I know my brother would never let me get away with letting Rainbow and Applejack fight, but I would like to try my luck since they are still technically calling my universe their home at the moment. In case Champa decides that they shouldn't fight we should get some backup fighters... maybe Piccolo and Gohan, as I hear that the Namekian has been retraining Gohan in his spare time."

"Even if Rainbow and Applejack aren't allowed to fight that still leaves us with only four fighters," Chronoa said, though when she glanced into Beerus' eyes she noticed that he had already determined who the fifth fighter should be, "Beerus, who are you thinking about inviting to fight against your brother's team?"

"Frieza," Beerus answered, to which he noticed both of the Saiyans, as well as his daughters, nodding their heads for a few seconds, meaning that they agreed with his decision, "He's actually turned into a likeable person since he was sent to Hell and, now that his soldiers are building a base on Earth, I'd imagine that he would be annoyed if Earth was suddenly transferred to Universe 6. This will be his chance to shine and show everyone that he's truly changed... and let him fight for the planet that the people he wronged in the past live on now."

Beerus knew that his team would be able to put up a decent fight against whoever Champa picked for his team, since all of them were strong in their own right, but at the same time he knew that they needed to be careful, as Champa was sure to have some tricks up his sleeves... and so did all of the warriors that Beerus would normally choose for his team. All they had to do was go to Earth, explain the situation to the rest of their friends, and then determine who to find the seventh Super Dragon Ball, because if they did lose Beerus could at least help his brother find the final wish orb... but even if that happened he would make sure that his brother didn't take his Earth, and his friends, away from him.

PreviousChapters Next