• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 10,926 Views, 3,228 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Daughters of Destruction - Blackdrag-rose



Rainbow Dash and Applejack are transported to a strange world, where they are raised by Beerus the Destroyer and his attendant Whis.

  • ...
53
 3,228
 10,926

PreviousChapters Next
Battle: Father vs Daughters

Beerus and Whis gently carried Goku and Vegeta down to where the temple was located, to which they were taken by their caring family members, who would be absolutely sure that no permanent harm had been done to their bodies, though the two Saiyans merely smiled and relaxed. Beerus knew that he had pushed them to their limits, especially by overpowering them with a Sphere of Destruction, but in the end he knew that it had been for the best, as both Goku and Vegeta possessed incredible power that could be drawn out when it was needed. He had seen it for himself, when they destroyed his sphere, and knew that it was only a matter of time until they came up with a method to push themselves even further beyond Super Saiyan God.

For a moment Beerus had to chuckle, because in the past the possibility of a Saiyan achieving this level had been laughable, and he thought the same thing when he first heard the legend of the Super Saiyan that Frieza feared, but now he knew that it was no laughing matter... and that the possibility of a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan was likely a reality, only Goku and Vegeta needed to reach it first.

"Well then, now that the first fight is over I suppose that its time we started the second one," Beerus commented, to which he turned his head towards Rainbow and Applejack, who were still staring at him like they had been moments ago, though he could tell that Rainbow was pissed about his lies and Applejack seemed unhappy, "unless the two of you would like to hold off for a day or two to..."

"No, we're ready for a fight," Rainbow replied, knowing that she had interrupted her father, which was something that she and Applejack had avoided when they were children, though at the same time he balled her fists and stared at him, "we were just waiting on you to finish fighting Goku and Vegeta."

Beerus sighed as he jumped backwards and landed on one of the rock peaks that rested near the temple, though not close enough to actually do harm to the temple when his power collided with Rainbow or Applejack's powers, as he didn't want to hurt anyone that was watching them. A few seconds later, after he had landed on his destination, his daughters jumped into the air and moved until they were in the area surrounding him, though as they came to a stop Beerus prepared himself for whoever was going to attack first. The one thing he was interested in seeing was whether or not they were going to transform right off the back, as fighting against them in their Avatar states would be interesting, though he kept his eyes open and waited for them to make a move.

It was Rainbow who answered his silent question, as the destruction energy that had been gathering around her spiked all of a sudden and she willingly surrounded herself in a sphere, though Beerus already knew what was going to happen next. A couple of seconds passed before the energy broke apart, though that was when Beerus had to smile as he looked at Rainbow, as she was now decked out in her godly attire and was preparing herself for battle, to which he glanced over at Applejack and found that she was easing herself back into her Avatar state as well. This meant that they were either going to come at him as a pair, like Goku and Vegeta did, or one of them was going to start the fight and the other was going to join in a few minutes later.

Once again the question was answered by Rainbow, as she broke ranks and flashed through the air with her fist raised, though this time around Beerus, who was in a good mood over thanks to the fight with Goku and Vegeta, raised his right fist and parried Rainbow's attack. The force of their fists connecting literally obliterated the top of the peak that Beerus had been standing on, which made sense to him considering what had happened when he fought the Saiyans, but at the same time his daughter was using her Avatar of Destruction... meaning that they were using the same power to fight each other, almost like two Destroyer Gods were clashing with each other. In the moment that followed the collision of their fists Beerus had to duck as Applejack tried to kick his head, to which he backed away before his daughters came at him again.

This time it was Applejack who came at him, as she swung her fists at him in an attempt to start up the Harvester's Barrage, one of her favorite moves to use against someone while they were fighting, but he had seen the damage it could do and he honestly hoped that he could avoid it. That was, however, until Rainbow appeared directly behind him and kicked him in the back, allowing Applejack to knee him in the chest and send him flying into the air, though as he started to react she followed after him. What happened next was what Beerus had been expecting; a series of punches and kicks that landed all over his body, from his arms to his legs, and from his chest to his back, though each strike had enough power to crack the bones of a mortal opponent. A few more moments passed before Applejack appeared above his body, which happened to be leaning parallel to the ground, and planted both of her hooves firmly in the center of his chest.

The kick sent Beerus right down into the ground, creating a decent sized crater around him, though at the same time he moaned for a moment, as now that he knew the power that Applejack had put into her attacks he knew that neither of his daughters would be holding back.

"You know, I'm honestly surprised that Applejack even managed to get her Harvester's Barrage off on you," Rainbow commented, though at the same time Beerus gently pulled himself to his feet and stared up at his daughters, where he noticed Applejack appeared to be a little distracted by something, "Come on dad, fight us like you were doing earlier, with Goku and Vegeta... we're not vulnerable children anymore. We can take whatever you can dish out."

Beerus knew that Rainbow was being overconfident in her abilities, as she seemed to be too sure of her skills whenever she was in her Avatar state, but at the same time he had seen the damage his daughters could cause and knew that he'd have to teach them to control their powers in the future. He glanced over at Applejack for a moment, where he found that she seemed indifferent to the amount of power that he showed to them, which made him wonder if he should pick up the pace or remain at his current level. A few seconds passed before he turned his gaze towards the crater that rested around him, observing the damage that had been done thanks to Applejack's attack, before he came to a decision... to which his energy pulsed around him as he focused on his daughters.

"Very well, you want to see a fraction of my true power?" Beerus asked, though at the same time the ground around him quaked, to which Rainbow and Applejack jumped towards each other so they could be ready for his incoming attack, one they knew was coming up, "I shall use seventy-five percent of my full power for now, though I might increase my power further if I deem it necessary... and that will be based on what you two do."

The moment the last word left his mouth Beerus burst into the air and raced towards where his daughters were floating, to which he punched at Applejack with one of his fists and used one of his feet to kick Rainbow, separating the two of them for a moment. Instead of chasing after Rainbow, like the other people that had fought her over the years, he focused on testing Applejack's reflexes, as when he threw a punch at her she either dodged the attack or blocked it, and when she attacked him in turn they weren't faster than he could see. As the two of them clashed, and Rainbow stood on the sidelines looking for something, Beerus observed the aura that was still surrounding Applejack, as he and the others had never seen her use a light blue aura before. There was one particular technique that he was trying to determine if Applejack possessed the knowledge to use it, but from what he could tell there wasn't anything special about the strange aura he had seen.

So she didn't unlock Ultra Instinct, Beerus thought to himself, though at the same time he avoided the punch that had been coming his way and delivered one in return, one that knocked Applejack backwards and caused her to rub her left cheek for a few seconds, it seems that she unlocked something different... something that she might not even be aware of at the moment.

Applejack raced back towards him and threw her fist at him, to which Beerus moved out of the way in order to dodge the attack before it could come into contact with him, which caused Applejack to fly passed him, though she immediately turned around and let loose another barrage of attacks at him. This time around Beerus either parried the attacks with his own punches, causing the ground to quake like it had been when he fought Goku and Vegeta, or blocked them with before they could touch him. At the same time, however, he noticed that Rainbow had backed away from the fight, but he already knew that she was preparing one of her ultimate attacks, most likely the Lightning Lance... to which he smiled for a moment as he thought about facing that attack.

Sure, he knew that a smart opponent would be stopping her before she could complete the attack, but he was eager to see how it fared to his power... especially after the damage it caused to Shin's world when she and Applejack fought Kid Buu four years ago.

A few seconds later Applejack threw another punch at Beerus, to which he moved out of the way this time, but instead of letting her pass him by he grabbed onto her outstretched arm, spun around for a few seconds, and sent her flying down towards the ground. Before he could follow Applejack towards the ground, however, Rainbow appeared in front of him and started throwing punches and kicks at him, to which he went on the defensive and started blocking the attacks that she was throwing at him. While he did that, however, he wondered if she had given up on creating the Lightning Lance, as if remembering that he had seen the two of them fight and train over the years, but he focused on the fight and forgot about what she had been planning earlier.

As the two of them clashed Beerus also noticed two things about Rainbow; one, her attacks seemed much weaker than they had been before he forced her and Applejack to separate from each other... and two, he could feel her power forming in the area around them, meaning that she was still planning something.

"It appears that your distracted by something," Rainbow commented, to which she slipped a punch passed Beerus' defenses and slammed it into the side of his face, where he staggered back for a moment before he stared at her, "Come on dad, show us how strong you really are!"

Beerus sighed as he dashed forward and slammed his fist into Rainbow's stomach, where she coughed in pain for a few seconds, though he followed that up by punching her in the chest a few times and proceeded to knock her around the air. Rainbow backed away from one of his punches and moved away from him, though Beerus decided not to play around and flashed behind her, reminding her that he was still technically one of the fastest beings in the entire universe, before he spun around and kicked her in the chest. The force of his attack sent her flying towards the ground, though this time around he lowered himself to the ground and kept himself ready for whatever trick the girls had planned next for him... as he was sure that they had something in mind to tip the odds in their favor.

He waited for a few seconds before Rainbow climbed out of the crater that had formed around her when she hit the ground, though as she noticed that he was standing nearby she dropped into her battle stance and stared at him, but that was quickly followed by Applejack landing nearby. One thing that Beerus noticed was that the wounds he had dealt to Rainbow were visible, as if he had put too much power into his attacks, though before he could even ask if she was alright, however, he spotted little cracks appearing around each wound. His eyes widened for a moment, as he remembered one technique Rainbow used to change the tide of a battle, one that allowed her to use the clouds to create copies of herself... and she always used that ability whenever her opponents were distracted by something or someone else.

A few seconds later the Rainbow that was standing in front of him shattered into a thousand pieces, turning into a mass of clouds that disappeared, though not a few moments later three more Rainbows appeared in the area around him and flew towards him.

As Beerus dodged the incoming attacks, and delivered his own in return, he tried to recall the last time he had seen Rainbow use more than one Cloud Copy at a time, though every time he tried to do so he kept coming up empty, as he had actually never seen her do this before. Despite that fact, however, he knew that these copies were extremely fragile and didn't have a lot of power backing them, which had to be the reason why Applejack decided to rejoin the fight and command his attention. Applejack went on the offensive and threw a series of punches and kicks at him, which he noticed the copies perform as well, though at the same time Beerus gladly went on the defense, because something about this whole fight seemed wrong and he wanted to see if he could figure it out before his daughters revealed their hand.

That was before he heard the familiar sound of a lance being formed, to which he quickly turned around and found Rainbow, his daughter and not the copies he had been fighting, was holding a dark purple colored lance, meaning that she had infused it with her destructive power. He remembered the damage it did against Kid Buu, and the planet as a whole, so he already knew that Rainbow wasn't playing around this time, though before he could do anything he felt Applejack touch his back and his body seemed to freeze. A few seconds later Applejack stepped into view, though she was in the process of moving away from where he was standing, telling Beerus what their plan had been from the beginning... though as he struggled against the Basilisk Hold he noticed that the copies of Rainbow had disappeared, meaning that they were no longer needed.

"Hey dad!" Rainbow shouted, though at the same time she heaved the lance into position as she aimed at her father, who was trying to free himself at the moment, "Try eating this!"

Rainbow swung her right arm and loosed the lance, to which it tore the ground to pieces as it raced towards where Beerus was standing, though even after throwing it both Rainbow and Applejack backed away from where they had been standing. Beerus ignited his aura and let it surround his body for a few seconds, to which he shattered the hold that had been placed upon him and found that he was able to move again, though instead of moving he held his ground and raised his hands into the air until both of them were resting in front of him. One of his hands caught the tip of the lance as it pushed him backwards, indicating that Rainbow had poured a good deal of energy into this one, while at the same time his other hand went for the shaft that was right behind the tip. He was going to attempt to shift his weight and use both hands to toss the lance into a mountain or a plateau, but before he could even do that his back slammed into the side of a mountain... to which he gulped as the lance detonated.

Applejack watched as Rainbow's lance finally detonated its payload, kicking up the hurricane level wind that Rainbow had produced when she used the attack against Kid Buu and creating the large crater that accompanied it, all while trying to ignore the fact that this world would have been screaming in pain because of what her sister just did. She was, however, shocked that their father didn't move out of the way when he freed himself from her Basilisk Hold, though she suspected that he didn't have enough time to actually do so and decided to take the attack head on. She knew that Rainbow was angry at their father for lying to them, and she honestly couldn't blame her sister for feeling that way, but it appeared that rage was clouding Rainbow's mind somewhat, as she was approaching the ruined mountainside with her guard lowered.

Before she could say anything Applejack noticed a few sparks inside the smoke, which was followed by a purple ball of energy, one that didn't radiate the energy of a destroyer, burst out of the smoke and raced towards where Rainbow was walking. Rainbow had enough time to raise her hands and let the ball touch the palms of her hands, though at the same time she found that she was still being pushed backwards by the power that the ball contained. As the smoke cleared Beerus stepped out of it with his right hand leveled with the ball, though when he raised his arm higher the ball, and Rainbow, moved with it... until he flexed his fingers and the ball expanded into a much larger orb, trapping Rainbow inside the sphere and doing damage at the same time.

Beerus did not enjoy hurting Rainbow in such a manner, especially since he heard several short sounds that could have been screams if she didn't snuff them out, but at the very least this would show both her and Applejack why he was the God of Destruction for this universe... that was his plan, until something interesting happened.

"Just kidding." Rainbow commented, causing Beerus to look at the sphere again, where he found Rainbow floating in the middle of all the energy without a single scratch on her body, "Allow me to show you the power I possess when I use the Avatar of Destruction."

Beerus watched as Rainbow spread her arms out and concentrated on whatever she was doing, though as she grunted he watched as the sphere slowly started to decrease in size, almost as if she was proving that her power was much greater than what he was using against them. After a few moments she had freed herself from the sphere of energy and was causing it to collapse back into the ball that Beerus had used earlier, though Beerus did become worried when the sphere enlarged again. He considered that Rainbow was overstepping herself, as she didn't know the limits of her Avatar state, but before he did anything she reversed the process and transformed the sphere back into a ball, though once that was done he noticed that she was sweating a little. He was surprised that Rainbow could do something like this, and judging from Applejack's face she was surprised as well, which meant that this particular tactic hadn't been practiced like everything else he had seen.

It was in that moment that Beerus wondered if he was staring at the person that was destined to replace him as the God of Destruction for Universe 7 one day, though he also knew that Rainbow needed some serious training before she could claim that position for herself.

"Here, you can have this back!" Rainbow shouted, to which she arced her hand backwards and hurled the ball down towards where Beerus was standing, indicating that she intended to use his own attack against him.

Beerus, however, kept his hand leveled with the incoming ball and loosed a second one into the air, to which the two balls came into contact with each other not a few moments later, causing them both to expand into a pair of large spheres that were battling for superiority. As Beerus focused on what Rainbow was doing, and keeping the spheres stuck where they were, Applejack appeared to his right and swung her fist at him, causing him to quickly change the hand that controlled the sphere to his left hand, and get it into position, before his now freed right hand grabbed Applejack's fist. The ground around them quaked as their energies conflicted with each other, while at the same time the nearby plateau cracked under the pressure that came from the spheres clashing with each other.

After a few moments Beerus lifted his right hand, and Applejack for that matter, higher than it had been a few seconds ago, though that was followed by him raising his right leg and kicked Applejack in the chest, sending her away from him so he could focus on Rainbow. As he turned his head towards the two spheres that were in the air, however, they quickly detonated and covered his vision of both his daughters, to which he stood still and waited to see what they did next. That was followed by the ground beneath his feet shifting before it pushed him into the air, though as he leapt higher into the air, to avoid being on top of the moving piece of earth, a large shadow covered him for a moment, which was when he looked up and saw a Sphere of Destruction coming towards him... and it was too close for him to do anything to prevent it from colliding with him.

Applejack, who was kneeling on the ground with her right hand pressed against one of the nearby stones, let a small smile appear on her face as Rainbow's own Sphere of Destruction, a move she had been unable to reproduce until now thanks to their father's fight with Goku and Vegeta, slammed into their father and exploded upon impact. Her ability to manipulate the earth in such a way had been a distraction, as it was designed to cause their opponent to look at her and avoid the obvious threat, though she honestly never expected this tactic to work against someone... or their father for that matter. In the end she lifted her hand from the stone she had been touching and stood up, to which she watched as Rainbow flew down until she was standing on a rock that put her a little higher than she was, while at the same time they kept their eyes open for their father.

When the smoke cleared a few seconds later both Rainbow and Applejack discovered that their father was just fine, save for a few light scratches on his arms, no doubt from stopping the sphere with his hands, though that was followed by him staring at them as he floated down to the plateau they were standing in front of.

"The two of you have grown quite well since we last fought," Beerus commented, to which he smiled at his daughters, knowing that they at least deserved the praise for being able to stand up to the current amount of power that he was dishing out, "though we're far from finished."

"Actually, we may be wrapping this up sooner than you think," Rainbow replied, though at the same time she raised her hand into the air and waved it, to which Beerus watched as the clouds, which had been broken apart when he and the Saiyans had been fighting, reformed above their heads, though they looked more like storm clouds, "Honestly, I'm surprised that you didn't see this coming either."

Beerus focused on the storm clouds that were gathering above their heads and heard the thunder that came with it, making him wonder how Rainbow had been able to get the clouds to form when he, Goku, and Vegeta broke them all into bits while they were fighting. His best guess was that Rainbow's unique weather abilities had been able to get them all to reform while he had been distracted, or maybe Applejack had helped her in some manner, but at the moment he knew that there was no reason for him to question what he was seeing. He had known that his daughters were going to put up a fight, which meant that they would be bringing out all of their ultimate attacks, though he had to wonder if this was going to be the Wrath on its own or if the Primordial Dragons were going to join it.

Not even a few seconds later he got his answer, as he noticed four glowing symbols that happened to be etched into the four peaks that surrounded the plateau he was on, though he suspected he knew what was going on. At one point during the fight he had switched his focus to Rainbow and left Applejack alone, though it appeared that she had used that time to create the four symbols necessary to call upon the Primordial Dragons. One thing that was in his benefit was the fact that Planet Meka was a dead planet, in the sense that there was no living spirit like Earth and Shin's planet had, which meant that these four dragons would be much weaker than the ones he had seen in the past. Still, Applejack was using the Avatar of Destruction was well, which meant that she could empower her attack like Rainbow did with the lance... making him worry about what they were doing.

Before he could figure out what his daughters were doing, however, Rainbow flew into the sky and focused her power into the storm above them, to which the Wrath of the Thunder God, its color tainted by the destruction energy that was coursing through its elemental body, erupted from the clouds and gathered around Rainbow. Applejack followed that up by placing her hand on the ground once more, to which the four symbols came to life and the four Primordial Dragons came to life before his eyes. Beerus noticed that each of Applejack's dragons had the appearance of the four elements they were supposed to represent, but their colors had been twisted by the same energy that was pulsing through Rainbow's Wrath... meaning that he was going to face five dragons, all baring the same level of power on their own, that were empowered by destruction energy.

As he prepared to take a step forward, however, the ground around him broke as a large hand erupted from the ground, though since he wasn't expecting such an attack he was immediately grabbed by the hand and was quickly immobilized. Beerus cursed himself for falling prey to Applejack's other holding technique, the Giant's Grasp that she had used against Super Buu, though this time around the hand was made out of some sort of metal that she had called to the surface, instead of stone. Being trapped like this reminded him of the last time he and the other eleven Gods of Destruction had been asked to fight in front of Zeno, which had been long before Rainbow and Applejack appeared on his planet, though one thing he remembered was being trapped in Mosco's grip for a few moments.

Beerus growled as that particular memory came back to the surface, to which he drew his energy into his body and focused on breaking out of Applejack's hold, while at the same time knowing that it was only a matter of time until his daughters unleashed their attack on him.

Not even a few moments later he heard the sound that he had been listening for, as the Primordial Dragons were starting their rampage as they tore through the ground in order to reach him, while at the same time the Wrath waited for Rainbow to command it. Beerus took a deep breath and focused his energy once more, though this time around he could feel the metallic hand slowly opening for him, indicating that he could easily free himself if he put the effort into doing so, before he noticed that the Primordial Dragons were picking up speed. The moment the first finger eased up Beerus knew that he could escape at any moment, but he also wanted to show his daughters what they were really up against, so he patiently waited until he heard the crackle of the Wrath being unleashed... to which he broke out of the hold and used his own incredible speed to get away from the hand before all five dragons collided with each other.

The instant following his escape from Applejack's hold was when the five dragons detonated their payload and blasted a massive crater into the ground, exactly like what happened when they were fighting Kid Buu, though this time around Beerus stood beside a rock wall and stared at the damage for a few seconds. He wasn't too concerned about being found out, because he would fight back if either of them discovered where he was standing, though as he stood there he noticed that Rainbow was definitely looking for him... and Applejack seemed to be dealing with a migraine or something.

"You okay Applejack?" Rainbow asked, though at the same time she landed beside her sister while keeping her eyes open for their father, as she was sure that Beerus was going to come out in the near future to either see what was up or attack them while they were distracted.

"Y... Yeah." Applejack said, as while the voice in the back of her said was soft, as the voice of Earth had been when she first started speaking to the planet, she had heard something she never thought she would hear, "Rainbow... I heard him speak to me."

"Heard who speak to you?" Rainbow inquired, to which she spared a moment to look at her sister, as she was worried that something might have gone wrong when they launched their combination attack.

"Meka... I swear I heard his voice for a moment," Applejack answered, though that was followed by her placing one knee on the ground and shooting Rainbow a look for a moment, silently telling her to watch for their father, before she placed her hand on the ground once more and closed her eyes.

...Meka... Applejack said, speaking in her mind for a moment and letting her voice echo, as it was the only way for her to contact a world's spirit that was only beginning to open up to her, can you hear me?

...yes... came the soft reply, one that was a tiny bit louder than what she had heard a few moments ago, though just hearing the response brought a smile to her face.

That's good to hear, Applejack spoke, though at the same time she poured some of her energy into the ground, not in the hopes of pulling the planet into a battle, but rather to see if she could do something that Shin deemed to be impossible when they spoke about the planet, Its time for you to wake up... and I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Beerus, observing what his daughters were doing, emerged from his hiding place and flew over to where Rainbow and Applejack were standing, though when he arrived Rainbow immediately dropped into her battle stance and prepared herself for whatever he was 'planning'... though he was focused on Applejack and what was happening to her. The only time he had seen something like this happen, to his daughters anyway, was when Rainbow freaked out over her sister's death, which was when she first accessed the Avatar of Destruction.

"Applejack... are you alright?" Beerus asked, though at the same time he was considering the option of stopping this fight and resuming it at some point in the future, when something like a migraine wasn't going to happen while they were exchanging blows with each other.

"Oh, I'm just fine," Applejack replied, which was followed by her lifted her head up and opening her eyes, though that was when Beerus noticed that she seemed to have done something after their combination attack had failed, "In fact I feel better than I did when we started this fight, because I've done something that Shin deemed to be impossible; I've spoken with the planet and he's starting to wake up."

Before Beerus could say anything to that, and ask what Applejack meant that the planet was starting to wake up, he felt the ground beneath his feet shake for a moment, to which he floated into the air and looked around so he could see what was going on, as he suspected that this was going to be interesting. Rainbow joined him a few seconds later, where he noticed the anger she held towards him had been replaced by curiosity, meaning that she was interested in what her sister was doing. Together they watched as Applejack called upon her own power and poured it into the ground, though Beerus noticed a light green color gathering around the area that Applejack was standing in, making him wonder what she was trying to do. It wasn't destruction energy, as that was dark purple colored and would have done something harmful to the planet, which made Beerus keep his eyes open as he focused on what was happening on the ground.

Moments later Applejack waved her hand and the energy started spreading beneath the ground that she was standing on, though as the energy moved Beerus noticed that some of the grass they had been fighting on was growing once more. The really small craters that they had made during their fight, which there were only a few of, seemed to disappear completely, as if some of the earth that was deeper beneath their feet had been called up to heal the surface, while at the same time the larger craters filled with water that was drawn from underground. Beerus flew over to the forest he had fought Goku and Vegeta in, as well as the rocky area and the lake that was near it, and watched as all of the things that had been ruined either restored themselves or took on a new form in a matter of minutes. Even the lake he had knocked his earlier opponents into, which had dried up as a result, had water being drawn from a reserve, making it look like the fight had never happened.

He flew back to where Applejack was standing and found that she was floating in the air now with her hand raised towards the sky, though green energy was being gathered from someplace and had formed a green version of the Spirit Bomb... though at the same time he knew that this wasn't an attack of any sort.

"What is she doing?" Rainbow asked, though at this point Beerus could tell that she had dropped her anger for curiosity, but he had no answers to give her, as this was the first time he had ever seen something like this happen in all the time he had been alive.

"The planets surrounding Planet Meka heard that he's woken up," a voice said, though that was when Shin appeared near them, but his attention was on Applejack and not the people he was speaking to, "I think Applejack's innate ability to speak with the planets, and either ask them for help or sooth them when they are in pain, is allowing what we're seeing to even happen. I think that the other planets are offering Meka some of their own life energy to kick start his awakening, which Applejack is gathering so this world isn't overwhelmed with all the energy he's being given."

Beerus' eyes widened as he realized what was going on around them, as Applejack was allowing the power of the other planets to flow through her as she directed it into the planet beneath her, which explained why everything was slowly fixing itself. Applejack was repairing the damage they had done to the planet, but at the same time she seemed to be improving what had already existed, as if she was making sure that this world was prepared for living beings, instead of her and the rest of their group. As the green energy flowed into the ground, and spread out to make sure that everything was fine, Beerus couldn't help but chuckle at what he was seeing, because he finally understood what Applejack was doing... even if Rainbow was confused.

For once Beerus couldn't fault Rainbow for missing what had been right in front of her eyes since she first developed the ability to use the Avatar of Destruction, as he had missed it as well and was sure that Whis and Chronoa had spotted it at some point in time... Applejack walked a different path than Rainbow did.

As Beerus opened his mouth to explain what he was thinking, and have Shin back him in case he was right or wrong, the three of them noticed that the sphere of energy was getting smaller, meaning that the planets surrounding them had given what they deemed to be enough and were withdrawing, though Applejack didn't seem phased at all. It took a few moments for the green sphere to change into a small ball, one that merely floated above Applejack's head before she gently pulled it down to her. The trio watched as Applejack closed her eyes ones more and focused on the ball, to which it transformed into what appeared to be a seed that was as long as her hand, though when the deed was done she flew back to the ground and landed where she had been standing minutes ago.

They watched as Applejack opened a hole in the ground for the seed and gently placed it inside it, to which she moved the earth back over the seed and held a hand towards it, where she gathered her energy for one more thing she needed to do before the job was done. As she pooled her energy together she noticed that it was slightly green colored now, though she paid it no mind as she let the seed drink in some of her energy before she backed away from where she had buried it. The ground shook a few seconds later, but she simply smiled as she moved out of the way and watched what happened next, as that was swiftly followed by the ground breaking as the top of a tree erupted from where the seed had been planted. She watched as the trunk, which was almost as large as the tree that her father's temple had been built into, followed the top of the tree until it stopped when it reached the top of the nearest peak.

She could also feel the roots digging through the ground and connecting to the vast stories of water that actually rested beneath the surface of this world... to which her smile remained on her face as she gazed up at the massive tree, which radiated life energy.

"A Tree of Life... she's really done what I thought was impossible," Shin remarked, though he was beginning to think that the surprises from Rainbow and Applejack were never going to stop, as he had a feeling that he knew what was coming next for Applejack, "she, with the help of the surrounding planets, not only woke this one from its slumber, but also transformed it into a world where life could begin in a few hundred years or so."

He would have said more, but his train of thought was interrupted by something happening to Applejack, as a few strands of life energy gathered around her, almost as if the large tree was thanking her or something, though Shin knew what was going on. The strands gathered around Applejack and formed a sphere around her, just like what happened when Rainbow had first taken on the Avatar of Destruction state during her fight with Cell, though this time there were no emotions involved in this process. Shin could see the fragments of destruction energy being peeled away from Applejack before the life energy embraced her, to which she sphere shined like a bright star for a few seconds... though when the light disappeared, and the energy pulled away, Shin smiled at what he saw.

Applejack was still floating where she had been where the strands of life energy had surrounded her, though this time she wasn't wearing a set of clothing that was mimicking what her father and sister were wearing... rather she was wearing some clothing that mimicked what Shin was wearing, complete with her own green colored Potara.

"What... is that form?" Rainbow asked, because while she could feel the godly aura still flowing off of her sister she could tell that it was different, it didn't feel like the type of power she had come to understand.

"That is the polar opposite of the Avatar of Destruction," Beerus remarked, though at the same time he smiled as he looked at Applejack, who was staring down at her new form with a look of curiosity on her face, because this was something he hadn't seen coming, "this is the Avatar of Creation."

"Hey dad, can we put off finishing the fight for another day?" Applejack inquired, though as she spoke she smiled, as she was fully aware that this would annoy Rainbow a little bit, "I'd hate to inflict some harm on this planet, especially after giving him the push necessary to awaken from his slumber."

Beerus had to laugh at that, because this just proved that Applejack really was the polar opposite of her sister, as Rainbow enjoyed blowing things to pieces and Applejack enjoyed spending her time speaking to the planets and growing apple trees... and apparently a Tree of Life as well, based on what Shin told them.

"Sure, we can pick this up later on, when we find a more appropriate planet to fight on," Beerus replied, though at the same time he floated over to Applejack and threw an arm around her neck, to which he beckoned for Rainbow to join them, who let out a sigh as she joined them, before they headed towards the temple, "besides, I think its time that Chronoa and I shared some good news with you... and tell you more about the 13 universes."

Rainbow and Applejack's eyes widened as they heard their father mention the number of universes, as when they were younger it had always been the 12 official universes with one unofficial universe. That piece of information told them that something had happened during their adventures with Goku, Vegeta, and the Z Warriors, though that something was the awakening of the God of Destruction that was supposed to rule over the mysterious Universe 13. That made them eager to hear what their father and mother had to tell them, while at the same time wondering if the new Destroyer God would allow them to visit their universe at some point in the future.

PreviousChapters Next