• Published 22nd Jan 2017
  • 2,556 Views, 115 Comments

Time Problems with the Sun - KingJoltik



Celestia was having a bad week. Discord had came back from his stone prison and now her student almost went crazy. All she wants is some peace. Too bad an interdimensional time magister decided to visit as well.

  • ...
7
 115
 2,556

Fearing the Future Family Member

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Chrono repeated as Flurry's magic aura grabbed his body and began flinging him around the room like a ragdoll. "Ow! Will you-ow! stop-ow! doing-ow! that?!"

"NO!" Flurry yelled as she slammed him into the floor and put her hoof on top of his head. "What the **** did you do?! What did you do to my mother, you ********?!"

"I didn't-ow! Stop that and let me explain!"

"Grrr..." Flurry shook her other hoof and then released him. "Fine. Explain. Now."

"Ugh...that **-ow! hurt..." Chrono moaned as he rubbed his cheek. He wanted to say more, but the glare he was already getting made him stop. "Darn it."

"Explain wimp. And make it snappy."

And so Chrono explained. He told her about why he was doing the spell and how it messed up when Cadance interrupted him. He made sure to leave the time magister part, and instead just saying he was doing the spell as an experiment that Cadance unfortunately interfered with. After this, Flurry just glared at him and back at her young mother.

"So...let me get this straight." Flurry grumbled as she stared Chrono straight in the eyes. "You messed up a time window spell, and it hit my mom?"

"That's right." Chrono nodded.

"And now...I'm in the past." Flurry hissed as she looked back at her still knocked out parent. "Great. I would say you're lying but...mom really does look young." Flurry crossed her hooves before glancing back at Chrono. "And you, you're my uncle Chrono Stream. Wow, you look really young."

"Let me guess, I'm a full-blown stallion in your time, aren't I?" Chrono groaned, wanting to facehoof as he watched Flurry nod at his question. He could tell that Flurry Heart was a teenager, and that meant only one thing in his mind. If that's case, and if I'm her 'uncle' to her, I'm going to be stuck here for a very very long time...

"Something wrong with that?" Flurry asked, her head tilting while asking.

"Its...nothing." Chrono said before getting up and patting himself down. "Say, are we good?"

"Good?"

"Yeah. Good, as in, are you no longer going to attack me because of what happened to Cadance?"

"Yeah. We're good." Flurry nodded before she got up as well. "So...what do we do? Its obvious I shouldn't be here and..."

Chrono began scratching the back of his head. "Yeah...about that. I need to figure out a way to send you back before your mother wakes up."

"And if you don't?"

"Time itself might fall apart." Chrono deadpanned. "And I'm not kidding here, a time paradox might happen."

Flurry rubbed her chin in response. "Okay. If that's the case, I'll help you figure this out. After all, I shouldn't be here."

"Really? What about the whole bit of you beating me up and throwing me around like a ragdoll?"

"Oh, I'm still gonna do that, just when I meet your older self when you send me back you ********." Flurry cursed as she walked over to mom and her horn began to shine. "Until then, I'll need to make sure mom doesn't see me. Good thing I had Aunt Twilight as a magic teacher. That and King Thorax."

"That's some weird sounding names."

"I agree. I wonder if we meet them in the future."

Agreed. Her existence is a time anomaly right now, and I have to make sure she doesn't tell me anything about the future. Though I wonder, just what is she doing? Chrono thought before his eyes went wide as he watched the alicorn's magical aura cover her whole body. A bright light soon followed, causing the colt to cover his eyes. A moment later, he opened them, only to see the same alicorn, but with dark green hair and no wings. "What in the-"

"Its an illusion spell *******." Flurry grumbled as she adjusted her hooves before looking back at Chrono, who was still wide-eyed and confused. "What?! Its a simple ******* spell."

"That's...incredible." Chrono replied, blinking. That's as advanced as my skin-tech! I mean, I can only somewhat change my appearance if necessary, but she made it look like she changed races! Incredible!

"Uh...sure it is." Flurry said as she levitated her mother onto the bed. "Say, why don't we ******* go somewhere else so she doesn't wake up with us around. I'm pretty sure you don't want her around so she can play twenty ******* questions with us."

"Agreed." Chrono nodded as he headed for the door. "Let's go find someplace where I can retry the spell."

"Yeah..." Flurry replied before blinking as a certain realization hit her. "Wait, don't you need my mom to redo the spell? I mean, it happened cuz your **** hit her, right?"

"No." Chrono shook his head. "I can just trace what part of the timeline you're from and send you back. She's not needed." Chrono motioned her to follow. "Come on, we need to be quick about this. We have to make sure no one meets-"

"Good afternoon son." said a certain calm and generous voice as Flurry quickly hid behind the door.

"Aw **-ow!" Chrono grumbled before his curse acted up again.

"Seems the spell is still working." Celestia grinned as she patted him on the head. "Too bad you're still not learning."

"Yeah yeah..." Chrono muttered before putting on a fake smile. "Hello mother. What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing much. I was just coming by to tell you that another meeting came up, so I need you to stay with Cadance a bit longer."

"Oh...okay." Chrono replied before Celestia noticed the sleeping princess of love on Chrono's bed.

"Say, why is Cadance asleep?"

"Oh that?" Chrono looked back at Cadance before grinning at his mother. "Let's just say my energy is too much for her."

"Pfft-HA!" Celestia giggled before glaring at the colt with a cold dead stare. "I doubt that son. What did you do?"

"I...uh...er..." Chrono muttered, trying to think of an excuse. He looked at the floor as he could feel sweat start to form under his hair.

"What. Did. You. Do. To my niece?" Celestia asked in a cold, icy voice. "And don't lie. I don't care how old you really are Chrono, tell me what happened."

"Okay, even I don't know what you should do here."

"Um...perhaps you should tell her that she wouldn't understand anyways? That is the truth."

You got a point. Chrono thought before looking up at Celestia. "Listen, can I just say that I tried a spell and..." Chrono looked at Cadance and then Celestia again. "She interrupted it and things went wrong."

"So...is she going to be okay?" Celestia asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yeah." Chrono nodded. "She's just asleep. Don't worry, I used my...time magister abilities to check her vitals, she's fine."

"Alright. I'm trusting you with that then son. After all, I need to get to the meeting." Celestia groaned as she shook her head. "Just...don't get into any trouble, okay?"

"I won't." Chrono nodded as she gave a nod as well before leaving. As she left, Chrono let out a long sigh before a tap on his shoulder happened. "Hmm?"

"Nice acting ********." Flurry remarked before leaving the room. She turned around and glared at Chrono. "So, we gonna get time **** done or what?"

"Yeah, let's go." Chrono nodded before closing the door. They then walked down the hallway towards another room, as they walked down it, Chrono spoke up. "We're going to do the spell in Celestia's room. They'll let me inside there and no one should disturb us."

"Sounds good ********."

"Tch. What a vulgar pony."

"I like it."

As they passed down another hall, Chrono spoke up again, "So...you're Princess Flurry Heart, right?"

"Yep. That's my ******* name, don't wear it out."

"Huh. Considering how you threw around like a rag doll back in my room, they should call you Fury Heart."

"And they should call you Time ******* since you messed things up you ****." Flurry spat back. "And don't call me Flurry while I'm here you dumb ****! I'm not supposed to be here, remember?"

"I know." Chrono grumbled. "I'm just glad you're smart and understanding. This would have been a total **-OW! pain if you were unreasonable."

"Oh, I'm totally reasonable, especially when it comes to dumb ***** who decide to send me back in time without my permission." Flurry remarked with a cocky grin. "That, and I'm the ******* smartest pony I know."

"And the most vulgar princess I know." Chrono shot back.

"And you have a tiny ****. Nice to meet you, uncle Chrono ****."

"I think I'm starting to hate you."

"Love you too, you time messing ****."

"Ugh..." groaned as they walked up to the room. "Let's just go inside and get this over with."

"Sounds good to me."

"Good." Chrono said as he shut the door behind them. "This'll only take a minute."

Three hours of time spell failures, vulgarities, and other things too boring to mention later...

"I'm stuck here with you, aren't I?" Flurry groaned as her horn shined a brilliant glowing light. A similar colored aura placed itself around Chrono's neck as she continued to strangle him. "Well?"

"Um..." Chrono gasped, his neck slowly constricting from her hoof. "I'm not...urk...sure why...ugh...this isn't working."

With that, Flurry released her hold, knocking the colt to the floor. As he scrambled to get up, Flurry let out another groan before saying, "Alright. My old foalsitter used to tell me that time travel is tricky and things are always prone to go wrong with it. Of course, that's why Starlight told me not to mess with time travel or break any of its stupid ******* rules." she whispered to herself before sighing. "So, if we can't get this to work, we'll do the next best thing."

"Which is?" Chrono coughed as his hoof rubbed his neck from the pain.

"Simple. We go see the smartest pony I know. We'll go see my ******* aunt, Twilight Sparkle."

Author's Note:

Ugh...being sick is total pain. This took way too long to finish due to that. Oh well...oh! Extra brownie points to anyone who can guess where I got my inspiration to write Flurry Heart like this. (Hint: Its a comic starring Flurry Heart)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!