• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 8,636 Views, 411 Comments

Nocturnal Mayhem - Silvak



Watch the life of a warrior, given a second shot at life, where they become the newest, youngest member of the royal family... along with another alicorn foal who happens to be an eternal rival.

  • ...
22
 411
 8,636

Chapter XXV: Measurements

"I will never feel right about being naked again."

"I need some clothes! A scarf, a hat, anything would do!"

"I can't believe..." Rainbow said as she sat on her haunches, giving the thousand yard stare at a wall as Gala rushed a nearby drawer, opening it as she searched its contents.

Turning my head towards a blushing Sunset, I stated, "This is all your fault you know. If only you ignored it, this would never have come past." It didn't take long for Sunset to explain the issues of nudity with certain assets being more viewable than on a normal pony, which quickly caused the two to become horrified. Though, it was rather silly since we're all mares here... well, three mares and a filly, but not like that matters.

"And let you ogle our bodies while we're there? Fat chance, you pervert," Sunset muttered back as I rolled my eyes at her. Turning my attention back to the mentally scarred duo, I decided to do something that would break them out of their panic attacks. Opening a small portal, I shove my hooves into it as Sunset gave me a suspicious look, only to pull my hooves out after I was done rummaging around, where one held a sack of gold and the other a rather large diamond. Tossing the sack at Rainbow and the diamond at Gala, I smirked to myself as I saw that it did the trick, with Gala looking at the diamond with sparkling eyes as Rainbow opened the sack, only to have a greedy expression overcome her previous one.

"All better you two?" I asked, causing them to turn their heads towards me. "You can keep those things, think of it as compensation for the horror that Sunset made you two think about."

"Wait, how is this my fault?" Sunset responded as she glared at me. "If anypony is to blame, it should be you!"

"Not exactly, for you're the one that instilled the idea that nudity in that form is seen in a sexual fashion. I know of some bipedal species and cultures that don't even put much emphasis on nudity. So... you're the one that now made it into a problem when we could have been swimming through my riches instead," I said with a flick of my hair, before pausing a bit before I continued, "Did... did I just flick my hair?"

Bearing a smirk, Sunset answered, "You did, seems like Gala is being a positive influence on you."

As Gala beamed at that, I just narrowed my eyes at Sunset as I stated, "Do you want me to dump you on a rock?"

Pupils widening, Sunset shook her head rapidly as she replied, "I'll drop it now," as she gave me a weak smile.

Snorting, I looked at the other two as I declared, "Well, seem's like we're not going to see just how much wea—" until Gala placed a hoof over my mouth, stopping me in my tracks as I gave her a confused look.

"Now, Neby dear, just cause Rainbow and I were alerted to the nature of those forms'... 'assets', it doesn't mean we can't return. We just need to get some clothes for ourselves made so that we're decent when you give us a tour. In fact," Gala said before she pulled out a measuring tape from her mane before continuing on, "I think you need to open the portal again and let me and one of the other two through, so I can get some measurements so I can prepare us some clothes."

Blanching at Gala's proposal, Sunset exclaimed, "No way I'm going to let you touch me while I'm in the nude!"

Rolling her eyes, Gala replied, "Come on Sunset dear, we're all mares here. Besides, you can use this a chance to instruct me what is inappropriate in that form."

"It's best for you to get this done and over with, Sunset. Since you're going to be my retainer, there is a high chance that you'll be heading to other worlds if I ever need to. So unless you want to be walking around in the 'nude' in that form or wear a blanket or towel around your body, I suggest that you do as Rarity suggested and let her get you your measurements," I said with a smirk, causing Sunset to glare at me before letting out a sigh.

"Fine... but you're not coming with us!" Sunset replied as she pointed a hoof at me. "I know that you would be staring at us the entire time!"

Raising an eyebrow, I countered, "And if I'm not there, you're going to try to raid my treasure horde. You were a criminal just a few days ago, so I know you're going to cave in and take some of my shiny baubles."

Giving me a flat look, Sunset responded, "You're kidding me? 'Shiny baubles'? Where would I even hide anything?"

Folding my hooves over my chest as I sat on my haunches, I answered, "If I tell you, you'll try it."

Groaning, Sunset said, "I don't care if you think I'm going to steal some of your treasure, I'm still not going to do this while you're there with us!"

Looking at me, Gala commented, "Nebula, couldn't you trust Sunset enough to leave her with me? I assure you, she won't be taking anything underneath my watchful eye."

Turning my gaze to Gala, I stared at her for a moment, causing her to fidget a bit before I declared, "Fine, I'll let her go up on her own, but I'm searching her when she gets back, just in case she's too sneaky for you," as I waved a hoof, causing a portal to open. "Okay, Gala, will go in by herself to get use to the new form and get her measurements, then Sunset can join her, with Rainbow going in last after Sunset comes back."

Groaning, Rainbow whined, "Why do I have to be the last one? It's going to be so boring just sitting around, waiting for them."

Shooting Rainbow a smirk that caused her to raise an eyebrow at me, I answered, "Simple, you're going to be sparring with me in the meantime. I have to do something to pass the time too, Rainbow," causing Rainbow to grin at me. Turning my attention to Gala, I stated, "Now get along, Gala, we don't have all night before mother is done with her duties."


"Daughter, it is time f—what is going on here‽" Luna exclaimed as she entered the suite, where not only did she saw the portal in the middle of the room, but me standing on top of Sunset's back, my hooves combing through her mane as she turned her head to give Luna a defeated look.

"I'm just checking Sunset's mane to see if she stole anything from my private money stash while Gala is taking measurements of Rainbow's anthropomorphic form, which you end up getting when you go to this other world, though I don't know why," I answered, causing Luna to blink at me in confusion before she turned her attention to Sunset for answers.

"It's... complicated, but apparently Nebula has a stash of gold and gems on a world, which this portal leads to, but oddly our bodies change to another form, one that requires clothing for... modesty. Anyways, Gala is taking measurements of Rainbow right now at the other world while we're waiting for them," Sunset explained.

Luna opened her mouth but closed it before letting out a single world, tapping her chin before looking at me as she stated, "Daughter, you are certainly the most complicated daughter Equestria have ever seen."

Shrugging, I replied, "I'll take that as a compliment. Anyways, alright Sunset, you didn't steal any of my treasure," before hopping off her. As I landed on the ground, Gala and Rainbow made their return, causing me to say, "Ah, talk about timing, I take it you got all the measurements you need?"

Before Gala could answer, Luna looked at the duo as she said, "Ah, Dame Rainbow, I see that you're back, but where is..." before she took on a deadpanned expression as she looked back at me to say, "You fused Pinkie with another mare, didn't you?"

Chuckling awkwardly, I responded, "Umm... I did, but it was a bit so that Rarity, who is the other half of Gala, could be able to keep my attention as she teaches me the etiquette of being a princess."

Frowning at my reply, Luna stated, "But why would you ne—your aunt set this up, didn't she?" With a nod from all of us, she pressed a hoof to her forehead as she continued, "I need to talk to my sister then, she shouldn't be setting things like this without my permission."

Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "You mean you weren't involved in this at all?"

Snorting in frustration, Luna answered, "Of course not, I'm still one that believes that while a Princess must present herself as a paragon of virtue, however beyond that she is permitted to act as she sees fit. I believe that you are a paragon of fortitude, judging by your desire to vanquish a great evil, hence you already have a virtue for others to adhere to. To force you to change would be wrong in my eyes," causing me to smile until I noticed Gala's ears drooping.

Gala's dismay at what might be Rarity's purpose here becoming irrelevant, I quickly did damage control as I turned my attention to her as I stated, "Well, even though I don't want to be forced to be a 'proper princess', I suppose Rarity, and hence Gala, could help me reign in my more extreme actions before they go too far, so having her as a retainer can help me from becoming too much of a nuisance."

Giving me a raised eyebrow, Luna replied, "If you desire to keep her for her intended purpose, I have no problem with this. However, I'm going to have to talk to your aunt about this still." Luna then cleared her throat before continuing, "Moving on from the fusion, I heard that you have possessed your own stash of wealth. May I asked how much you have?"

Raising my own eyebrow in turn, I answered, "Well... I'm not certain since I never did an inventory of my wealth, I think enough gold and gems to fill up this entire room."

As Luna's pupils started to widen at this piece of news, Gala added in, "Actually, since it turned out that judging by what I saw, your wealth is actually much greater, though I find it a bit savage that you have it stored in a cave like a dragon instead of a treasure vault."

"Huh, well, I only know at least the minimum amount of wealth I should have. Most of my wealth came from another lord, for reasons I'm not allowed to disclose, but it may be possible that I have other places on that world where the cave was with more treasure stashes. Besides, I didn't need a vault since there's no li—" I started to say before Luna decided to interrupt me by yelling at the top of her voice.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were rich‽"