• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 1,415 Views, 36 Comments

Cold - Script Singer



Twilight had gone through many adventures. But she never could have made without her friends. Until a terrible accident occurs.

  • ...
3
 36
 1,415

(14) The Big Attack *Part 1*

Queen Chrysalis sat on her throne, watching an image of the day's fight, and how many of the ponies failed. She smiled in pleasure as her changelings succeeded in their part of the war.

"Everything is going according to plan..." She uttered.

"But what is the next step, My Queen?" A changeling asked. "Are we going to-"

"Not yet..." Chrysalis interjected. "We must have patience, and wait for the order..."

Another changeling stomped its hoof about to interject but was silenced by a glare from his queen.

"Calm, my child... Good things come to those who wait."

The changeling recoiled from his queen's comment and sat back down.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter..." Chrysalis hissed.

The door opened, revealing a changeling in armor standing in front of the door. "Report; the Princess is awake."

Chrysalis's smile grew wider. "Excellent..." She smiled. "Gather the soldiers, tell them to be ready, quickly. "

The changeling nodded as he exited the room shutting the door behind him.

"Ready for what, My Queen?" The changeling beside her asked.

Chrysalis chuckled once more as she put her hooves together and rested her chin.

"Our final attack... Now that Princess Twilight is awake, we can bring out our full attack. You are all dismissed."

After they left, an image of Princess Twilight appeared. Chrysalis glared at the image.

"Long live the princess..." she uttered as she ignited her horn, causing the image to dissipate into flames. She chuckled loudly, hearing it echo throughout the throne room.

---

The room was filled with ponies training with each other, swords making contact with others, and shields clanging against each other. It was mostly royal guard and the princesses, but a few other ponies were training as well, refusing to sit idly by and watch their friends and families die.

Celestia was training with her sister Luna. This wasn't the first war they had participated in, so they were using their experience to help the other ponies who couldn't help themselves.

Another pony was training with one of the guards but kept getting ahead of himself. Twilight was training with Crystal Mane with her shield close to her side. She could feel the power flowing through her body as her shield glowed slightly, allowing her to lift her sword, swinging it through the air as she made an attack.

Twilight ran toward Crystal Mane, her sword making a loud "clang" with the impact between his. It slid as the pressure grew harder and sparks slightly formed.

"Make sure to watch your form!" Chrystal yelled over the loud combat in the room. Twilight nodded in response.

Twilight was about to change her form but was blown off of her hooves as an explosion came into the room. Dust and debris were the only things visible.

Her impact on the ground was hard, causing her to lose her focus for a moment, but she quickly regained it after realizing what had happened.

She shook her head then looked around her to make sure nopony was hurt,

"Is everypony alright?" But before anyone could answer, a familiar chuckle echoed throughout the room. A scowl quickly formed on her face with a soft growl.

"Chrysalis..." Twilight muttered as the chuckle grew louder.

"My my Twilight... It sure has been a while since I've seen your face." Chrysalis chuckled.

"Show yourself, you monster!" Cadence said, walking up beside Twilight, but she stopped herself when her head grew a sudden pain, causing her to cringe to the ground. Twilight turned to her aid.

"Cadence, what's wrong?" She asked alarmed but was stopped by another chuckle.

"Really, Twilight?" Chrysalis uttered. "I would have thought you of all ponies would find out by now..."

"Find out what?" Twilight said, ignoring the continuing laughter.

"Oh, you'll see... soon enough..." Chrysalis said as Cadence's pain grew more.

Twilight's face changed to one of shock. "What did you do to her?" she growled, finding more laughter to be her answer. A sudden realization hit her at that moment.

"The spell..."

Twilight then growled at Chrysalis once more. "Oh, when I get my hooves on you, Chrysalis-"

"Come and get me then, Princess..." Chrysalis taunted.

Twilight charged out, screaming with rage, the other ponies running behind her, war cries shouting through the room. Twilight only had one thing on her mind, protect her subjects at all costs; including her family.

She focused her strength, causing her shield to ignite its magic as she charged toward the enemy allowing her to draw her weapon.

"Twilight, wait!" Luna tried to call out, but she was already on the battlefield. She hung her head and prayed that she would be alright.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Yes, I know it's a bit short! I promise next chapter will be longer! Besides, this is only the beginning... :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: Anyway, I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been able to update as much as I have wanted, but I'm still recovering from personal things and hope you all will understand, and bear with me. I have the rest of this finished, but still need to fix up a few things, so stay tuned everypony.... :pinkiecrazy: Also special thanks to

TheMysteryMuffin

for helping me with this chapter

EDIT: SINCE WHEN IS THIS AT 12 LIKES???? :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

EDIT: CHEESE CAKE NUGGET FLUFF, 13!!! I fail to see that my writing is this good...