• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,593 Views, 13 Comments

If Anon didn't know - Unstoppable



Anon finds himself without knowledge, without a clue, and without...oh, wait...more of the same. In Equestria

  • ...
6
 13
 1,593

What does Anon Do

"What are we going to do now," Maple hissed at you. She sounded very angry while she did it. It may have to do with the fact that you are responsible for getting her into this mess in the first place. She still looks cute, though. Despite her now angry and red face, she seems more cuddly than anything else. Her cheeks are puffed out and her face is scrunched up. She even has that red glow from before.

You must not have noticed how long you were staring at her because she gave you another small kick in the leg to make sure you got the point. "Ow," you yell, "what was that for?"

"That's for taking so long to respond," she said, "you know, I don't like being this mean. If it wasn't for the fact that you made fun of my name and our current time-limited situation, I would have treated you a lot better."

This response makes you sad and so you say, "Ya, I know. I kinda feel cruddy about acting the way I did." With that, you outstretch your arm in a show of friendship and say, "Will you forgive me?" What you are met with is not a hand...err...hoofshake but rather full body hugging contact. "Ough," you say as Maple firmly hugs you, "I'll take that as a yes."

Just then, a terrible rumble can be heard. The ground all around you is trembling and you feel a sense of moving upward. Then, the gravity seems to change. All of a sudden, you and Maple are on one of the walls of the room. The furniture begins to move all around. The light items and furniture are the first to move. They immediately smash to the new center of gravity that is the wall of this building. "Watch out!" you yell as the heavier furniture begins to come barreling towards you mere moments later. Without the blink of an eye, you take the still hugging pony to the left with a rolling maneuver that was probably just half as bad as actually getting hit by the heavy couch that just smashed a hole in the wall where you and Maple used to be.

"You ok," you say over the trembling. "Ya," was her response, "I'll be fine. What is going on with the house?" You turn to look through the hole that the couch created to see that the monster had ripped the house off the ground and was in the process of shaking it to get at you. You then turned back to Maple to inform her of this.

"So what are we going to do now?" Maple says. "We're going to find a safe way out of this situation of corse." "Well how are we going to do that?", came Maple's response. "Simple, we teleport back," you respond. Maple sighed, "It's not that simple. I don't have a horn so I can't do magic. We'll need to find a different way to get out of here."

In time with Maple's comment, the building began to crumble into pieces. It started out slow, at first. The cracks in the wall were all of a sudden apparent. Then, a lot more pieces began to fall out of the walls. Finally, the whole thing just disintegrated into parts right in mid air. You were in the middle of your second debris filled fall today, but thankfully this particular trip was a very short one. You and Maple both hit this creature on your way down and then simply slid down. When you reached the bottom, however, the danger was not over.

When the monster realized that its victims had fallen to the ground with the building's pieces, it turned down to look at you and Maple. After a moment it let out a thundering roar which convinced both you and Maple that now would be the time to run and so you did. Maple was the first to take off but you were close behind. You didn't know if she knew where she was going but you didn't really care. Anywhere would have been better than next to that beast.

Shortly after starting your run, however, the ground began to tremble again. This time, however, it was the beast beginning to move towards you. "Oh crud," you thought to yourself. Moments after, it became clear that the beast was making headway to catching up. Worse yet, it would seem Maple has left you in the dust. Ponies, apparently, run faster than humans but don't run for as long as them. All in all, you would be willing to give up stamina for speed right about now.

The monster now seems to have halved the distance between you and it. "Ok. Don't panic Annon," you tell yourself. The monster then cuts the distance on your head start in half again. "Now you can panic Anonymouse. Now you can panic!" you tell yourself. Just as the monster was about to begin to swing at you while it was running, however, a beam of blue light hit it in the face.

A roar could be heard as a result of this. The monster stumbled. It began to move backward and its balance was off kilter. After another blast, the beast stumbled down. You look to see who saved you and couldn't see anything. "Thanks for saving my butt back there," you yell out to whoever saved you.

A moment later, you turn around to see Luna smiling at you and she says, "Your welcome subject." Of course, this startles you but you don't let it show when you say, "Anytime. Now, did you see where Maple went?" "Who is this Maple of which thou speaks of?" was Luna's response. "Oh, she was this pony I bumped into down at the station before an accident teleported the both of us in that building the monster you fought was so interested in a few minutes ago. "Oh, so she is a unicorn then," was Luna's response. "Err, no," you respond sheepishly and with a red face, "she isn't a unicorn. I just bumped into a unicorn while giving her a big hug." Luna raises an eyebrow and says, "I see, so the teleportation was your fault then? Also, why were you hugging her? Didn't you say you just met her at the station? I am confused."

Your already red face becomes even redder at these questions and you shuffle them off, "n-never mind, I'll find her later. How about that monster? How are you going to deal with it?" Luna turns around to look at the beast and says, "That monster is made of magic. It would only take someone the force necessary to disperse that magic in order to "Deal with it" as you say."

Just as she says that a giant bolt of light similar to the kind you saw when you first arrived here came arching over the horizon and hit the monster while it was still unconscious. The resulting force was the final hit necessary to disperse the energy and after a quick light show the monster was no more. "Ah, it appears my sister and the elements have finally sent the last bit of energy necessary to defeat the creature," said Luna. As soon as she said it, Celestia and 7 other ponies with a dragon teleported in front of you. "Yikes!" was your only response.

"Hello sister," said Celestia. Luna responded in kind and before long they had gone through the events that had just transpired and moved on to the topic involving you. "Now that that is taken care of sister," Said Celestia, "may I ask why Anon is present?" "Certainly sister," said Luna, "Anon and a young mare had accidentally bumped into a unicorn which teleported them to a building in Canterlot. Anon's friend ran forward while Anon himself couldn't keep up with her."

Besides a few bruised feelings when Luna recognized your inabilities to keep up with ponies, you feel she explained the situation well enough that you can move on to the next subject in a smooth transition. You turn your attention to Celestia to ask about Maple but she says she didn't see Maple on her way over here and she gives you a concerned look. "I'm not crazy," you say. "I believe you Anon," responded Celestia but her face didn't show it. "Now," asked Celestia, "what are we going to do with you now?" You cocked your head and repeated her question back to her, "What are we going to do with me now?"