• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 2,318 Views, 12 Comments

The Wide Arm of the Law - Shamrock95



The Manehattan PD's fattest officer puts her girth to good use in apprehending a criminal.

  • ...
5
 12
 2,318

Woop woop, that's the sound of da police

Copper Top sat slumped with a cup of coffee in Sugar Sprinkle's doughnut shop, with several doughnut boxes on the table before her. Little ovals of belly flesh showed between the strained buttons on her shirt, threatening to pop off if she moved too suddenly, with her side fat almost covering her gun and baton. In addition to her gut, her E-cup tits were also stretching her light blue shirt to the limit around her chest.

"Oom," she mumbled, giving her obese belly a rub. "Think I'm starting to retain jelly filling."

She brought her thick sausage fingers to her mouth and stifled a burp, sighing contentedly as she sat replete, her tummy filled to the brim with delicious fried pastry and caffeine. Copper Top had always been on the chubby side, but Sugar's "show your badge and get 75% off everything you order" promotion had allowed her to blimp up in a spectacular manner. Now, at 446 pounds, she was easily the heaviest officer in the Manehattan Police Department. She'd probably have been kicked off the force if it hadn't been for her extensive arrest record beforehand, not to mention that her size gave her a certain... advantage when apprehending a perp.

"Can I get you anything else, Officer?" Sugar herself asked, the tubby unicorn mare standing next to her with a cheerful smile.

Copper wiped a spot of frosting off her second chin and shook her head. "Ah... no thanks, Sugar. I'd better get back on patrol, I've spent long enough sitting on my can."

Groaning, she set about wiggling herself out of her booth, her face growing flushed as she worked to prevent herself from getting stuck between the seat and the table. With a gasp and a schlub sound, she managed to get free. Now that her belly was no longer squished under the table, the world could see plain as day how her shirt stopped just above her deep belly button. She puffed out her cheeks as she exhaled, both chubby hands giving her stomach a series of bongo-style pats, setting it off jigging like jelly.

"You never disappoint, Sugar," she grinned, as she waddled slowly back to her waiting patrol car. "Thanks, hon."

"Anything for my favourite customer!" Sugar called after her, Copper waving absentmindedly as she focused on fitting into her car. With her size, this was no small feat. Even with the seat pushed back as far as it could, it still took some manoeuvering and a few sounds of the horn with her gut until she was seated comfortably, the car's suspension creaking under her weight. The words Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect were stamped on the side of the car. Recently, Copper's fellow officers had begun to quip that in her case, they should read Colossal, Ponderous, Ravenous. Copper took it all in good humour, though—she was very much fat and proud.

She burped again as she started the engine, pulling out into midday traffic. Just a routine patrol to handle now, maybe a couple of traffic stops, and then it'd be off to Hay Burger for lunch. Her mouth watered as she anticipated the delightful flavours of cheeseburgers, French fries and extra-creamy strawberry shakes on her tongue...

Copper's thoughts of food were cut off by the high-pitched squeal of her radio going off. "10-80, 10-80. Attention all units, 10-80."

10-80... a car chase. Copper listened in closely, picking out the situation amongst the static.

"Officers in pursuit of a suspect in an armed robbery," dispatch went on. "Currently southbound on Starswirl, headed towards Broadmare. Any units in the vicinity, standby to assist, over."

Copper could take that! She felt her pulse begin to pick up. Man, it had been too long since she'd gotten something juicier than traffic stops. "Dispatch, car seventeen here. I can take that, over."

"Roger that, seventeen. 10-39, put the hammer down."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Copper grinned. The car's engine roared as she pulled out of traffic, quickly accompanied by the ear-piercing wail of the siren as she weaved in and out of cars, taxis and buses. Pedestrians scrambled out of the way as she blasted past, teeth gritted as she clenched the wheel. If she hadn't been such a fatso, it might even have looked intimidating

Pretty soon, she saw it—a sporty-looking red coupe tearing down Broadmare far too quickly, with two squad cars following almost immediately behind.

"Car seventeen on scene, in pursuit now!" she barked into the radio, gunning the engine as the two pursuing cars became three.

"Copy, seventeen," came a new, female voice over the radio. "This guy's gonna kill someone if we don't take him down fast."

Indeed, Copper could see from her position how the car was weaving in and out of traffic, forcing other cars to blast their horns and swerve out of the way. "Okay, I'll see if I can head him off. Keep the pressure on him."

The engine roared as Copper pushed it to the limit, trying to get ahead of the perp. Unfortunately, there was no way to easily do it without driving into oncoming traffic and potentially endangering dozens of civilians. Copper swore she could feel her blubbery jowls sloshing with each turn she made, and not for the first time, she considered what a marvel of engineering it was for a car to go this fast even with her fat ass weighing it down.

As the cars approached the end of the road, two more cars pulled out of a side street, blocking off both lanes of traffic. The suspect might have been foolhardy, but even he wasn't going to play chicken with a roadblock. The driver slammed on the brakes hard enough to send the car sliding sideways on its tyres, with Copper coming to a halt just behind him, squeezing out as fast as she could. Ahead of her, the car's driver revealed himself as a wide-eyed cream earth pony with his ears and nose studded with gold jewellery.

"He's running!" an officer yelled, as the stallion twisted himself around and broke into a sprint... only to run straight into a pillowy mass that sent him crashing to the ground, cracking his head on the tarmac. Gasping with pain, he looked up to see something very large blotting out the sun, before his whole world went black.

"Aggggh!" he screamed, his voice distinctly muffled. "What the fuck?! Get off of me, you fat cow!"

Copper grinned sadistically as she shifted her ass cheeks about on top of him, her rump large enough to easily cover his head and most of his torso, leaving his legs flailing uselessly.

"Nah," she said, chuckling. "I'm perfectly comfortable here." She burped once more as she brought out her walkie-talkie. "Dispatch, 10-95. Suspect is in custody, awaiting pickup."

"10-4. Nice work, Officer," the dispatcher replied, as two other officers jogged up to her. One of them burst out laughing at the sight of Copper sitting comfortably on top of their criminal.

"And now," he told his partner, "you know why we keep her on the force!"

END

Comments ( 12 )

Any handsome young stallions on the force, chubby beefy or otherwise? :derpytongue2:

7870129 Oh, quite a few.

7870146 Ooh, please do tell~! :pinkiehappy:

"I can't breath"

7870152 Well, there's Day Tripper. He's about 250 pounds.

7870171 Ooh~ nice!

Excellent as always, though I do have to wonder how many criminals commit crimes in Copper Top's patrol area just for the 'pleasure' of being facesat on.:trollestia:

Oh man love to see a part two where the Crimmal is so stunned by he went thru, he begs for her hand in marriage afterwards promsing to reform if she take him as her husband.

7870218 Oh, it's more than you think!

7870306 Hmm, maybe...

Is Copper Top related to Carrot Top?

7870533 No. She's the police pony who showed up in "The Gift of the Maud Pie".
derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/10/1129256/large.png

"What kind of ponies do you have working here?"

"The fattest in Neigh York." :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment