• Published 15th Sep 2017
  • 23,724 Views, 64 Comments

Striped MILFs - Holocron



A rather devious Zecora sinks her clutches into innocent mothers.

  • ...
50
 64
 23,724
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

So its last chapter or can we hopeto see in future some more?

By the way if Zecora impregnate Pinkie and her sisters and they are not milfs so its possible to see how she gonna break Celestia Cadance and Luna please?!

10710599
Yes, this is the end, and if I were to continue this story, it would be a separate commission down the road.

10710791
Very sad(I was hoping to ee some more chapters but great job author hope to see soon from you more stories)

Pinkie was a well rounded slut, fuckable in every possible way, as well as eager to be treated in any way. Zecora was more shocked that her toy was in the condition she was in, expecting the pink mare to be the Ponyville fuck hole. Maud was the hardest to read, but seemed to savor being taken from behind as hard as possible. Her pussy was tight and her cervix was durable, able to take Zecora no matter how brutal she tried to break her. Limestone was the most obvious when she was cumming, as well as the loudest, even screeching higher than Pinkie. She loved being pressed down, with a cock being rammed in and out of her ass, though she still came all the same when Zecora willed her with her seed. Limestone was the most timid, which only made the zebra the hardest. So much so that one thing she enjoyed doing was having the mare ride her while she reached up and teased her chest as she came all over her size.

You said lime stone was the most timid I think you meant the last sister you repeated lime stone twice

10711454
Oops, sorry for the confusion there. I'm implying that while she is the most timid outside of sex, during sex she is a screaming whore.

Hot as hell, but man, that final paragraph went super dark! If I'm reading it right at least. :rainbowlaugh:

10721649
Oh it is, it very much is

Godspeed, lad. May you do well in the future.

Comment posted by Mr Lore miser deleted May 17th, 2022

In all honesty the dark tone was way too much I came here to fip not to watch a family get broken up

is there revers of this where it's zebra subs?

Wow that ending was surprising lmao! Great fic

11426051
May I suggest reading its spiritual successor.

Login or register to comment