• Published 14th Aug 2017
  • 1,565 Views, 9 Comments

Princess Batmare: Mistress of the Night - G33kySt3v3



When Luna gets bored she decides to read a few Batmare comics, when she takes a liking to them she makes here own Batmare costume and even a Trottin outfit for here marefriend Twilight... Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,565

Really Luna?

"EVILDOERS BEWARE, FOR LO! 'TIS PRINCESS BATMARE, MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT!" I shout into the room while also slipping back into my old Equish because I'm excited, to make sure Twilight can hear me through that odd charm she seems to have on whenever she's reading a book. I can tell she heard me, her ears perked up, but she's ignoring me. Oh well, time for added effect, "Bweh!" I say with much enthusiasm, that got her to turn around!

"Luna." she starts, "It might be time to stop reading those strange comics and come to bed; it's nearly noon." That's when she noticed the costume I made in all it's glory. An almost full face mask only exposing my muzzle, a full black and grey suit with batmare's symbol on it, and my very dark black, glossy, boots. Not to leave out the custom cardboard bat wings I had put over my feathers, although if I am to be honest with myself, leaving my wings stretched out and supporting the weight of the cardboard was getting quite tiring. Then she noticed the red, green, and yellow Trottin costume I had made for her, complete with a domino mask. I was just about to refuse bedtime and ask her to join me when she said it, "And no, I'm not wearing - well, whatever those are."

"C'mon Twilight it'll be fun!" I said. Now with any other mare (my sister included, I would've been blown off completely, thank all things holy, that Twilight is not like that.) She politely closed her book, making sure to mark her place first, got up on her hooves, and trotted over to me.

"Really Luna?" she asks. "While I'm sure you're correct that eventually I will find whatever schemes you have fun, I'm just not feeling up to it right now, I'm still adjusting to this new sleep schedule, remember?"

"Yes Twilight, I remember. Ever since you became a princess like me you've been trying to change to nocturnal sleep schedule to strengthen our relationship."

"And I've been a princess how long?" the question is rhetorical, I know because she provides the answer for me. "3 weeks!"

"Yes love, I know," I start "and you were correct with the assumption that it would strengthen our relationship. But I don't see why you won't come play dress up with me."

She blushes a little at the use of the pet name I gave her but continues her argument despite my best efforts. "Really Luna! Don't you get it? We only started going out a month after Nightmare Night! And even then I was lucky to see you twice a week!" She's getting aggressive about her argument now, should probably listen to her worries... "I love you Luna! And just a few days ago Discord's stupid plunder seeds took you away and made my life much more complicated!

She looked ready to continue yelling to get me to understand what she was talking about but I touched a forehoof to her lips to silence her. "Shh, I love you too dear." There's the blush I so love to see! "And I understand why you're upset, so please, stop yelling?" I moved my hoof away.

"Alright Luna, I'll stop yelling. But please forget about this silly comic book stuff for at least today and just come to bed with me and let remember how real you are."

I capture her lips in a delightfully pleasant kiss that I had to end all too quickly to speak. "Okay Love, I'll forget about pranks for one day and come remind you just how real this is." I kiss her forcefully as I push her over to the bed. She doesn't resist one bit! I push her onto the bed and lean over her petting her mane as she pets mine. I reluctantly ended the kiss and climbed to the side of her. I pushed her onto her side and wrapped my hooves around her front, pulling her close. "Does this feel real enough yet?"

"Oh Luna, even though I knew it was real it feels so good to be reminded!" She breathes out. "I don't want to do anything too much tonight though Luna." She snuggles her back closer to my underside. She then realizes something, "Luna." She starts, Stars know I wish I didn't know what she was going to ask. "Why are you still wearing your Batmare costume?"

"Umm, cause if you're going to sleep may as well also look intimidating?" It sounded more like another question than an answer and we both know it. In all honesty I had forgotten about the admittedly ridiculous outfit.

"Really Luna?" She gets up, much to my chagrin. She has a half-annoyed, half-amused look on her face. Then she smiles, and in a rare moment of confidence kisses me full on the lips. Sometime during the kiss Twilight had somehow gotten the Batmare costume to the floor while I was distracted. After the kiss is over she returns to her previous position snuggled deep in my arms. "There, now these are the conditions needed for maximum snuggling. Warmth and Softness."

"While I'm not complaining about your method, or the result... Did you have to take off my costume in such an unfair manner?" I question in a faux-annoyed tone.

She's already half-asleep. Still she's able to mumble out something that I am just barely able to pick up. "All's fair in love and war." After that sentence she somehow snuggles even closer to my underside. Moon, Sun, and Stars is her coat soft! "I just want to fall asleep here in your arms where I know you'll protect me from anything. Then when I go to sleep, you'll guard even my dreams so that I'll always feel safe by your side."

Goodness did that ever sound so cheesy! But it was like sweet music to my ears. "Alright Love, I can see the perks of going to sleep now and playing games later. I'll try to get some sleep."

"Good. I love you Luna, have a good rest."

"I love you too Twilight. May your dreams always enchant you during your sleep." I give her a kiss on the tip of her ear and squeeze my arms tighter around her. Tonight is going to be a fantastic night.

Author's Note:

And it begins, the first story to ever grace my account hope anybody reading this enjoys! :twilightsmile: