• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 589 Views, 7 Comments

Reigniting The Flame - Melody Flare



After an arguement with her fellow sirens, Aria goes on a suprising adventure.

  • ...
1
 7
 589

Familiar Faces

After leaving Twilight's castle, Aria went sightseeing around Ponyville to get to know where she'll be living until she gets her journal back. And I thought Sonata's room was bad. she thought as she saw all of the ponies casually enjoying their day. I should've eaten something before I got sent here. Aria wondered around the town, attracting attention on her until something crashed into her, causing Aria and all the of her stalkers to look angrily at the pony responsible.

"Hey watch it!" Aria yelled at the pony, "couldn't you see me walking." She said calming down.

"You watch it, I was racing a friend of mine to the Cake's Bakery !" She yelled back, at the annoyed Aria.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, who are you talking to?" asked a pink pony appearing from who knows where. "Oh...you met someone new. Hi there, I'm Pinkie Pie, what is your name?"

"My...name is...Ember Song, and yes, I'm new." Aria answered. Oh heck no, it's their Sonata. Now I really need to get out of here. she thought, looking for somewhere to run.

"Do you want to come with us to the bakery? Who knows you may have a blast." giggled Pinkie, grabbing Aria and walking to the bakery.

Man, just like Sonata, she has no understanding of personal space. Aria thought, looking at all the buildings. Aria always wanted to visit towns, but Adagio would always so that that would just be a waste of time, and that they had important things to do. However, that didn't stop Aria from sneaking out at night with her journal and she would write down what she did as well as sketch her surroundings. The journal was the only thing she had left and now, it too was gone just like her pendant, her voice, and....Silver. Aria missed her friend, He was the only one who ever understood her, well Silver and Cherry, Cherry was more of a sister to Aria, and Aria remberered the last time she saw her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess Celestia, thank you for coming so suddenly." Twilight said, levitating the journal to Celestia.

"It's my pleasure Princess Twilight. If this book is what you say it is, then..." Celestia began, looking at the faded cover. "it would be priceless. Ancient Spells, and historical accounts of Equestria through the point of view of a siren no less!" Celestia said, holding back her excitement.

As they opened the journal, a page fell out and causing Twilight and Celestia to both look at the page

"Who are they?" asked Twilight. putting to page back into the book.

"I don't know, I've never seen those foals before. There's one more question: who's journal is this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Ember, where are you from?" asked Rainbow Dash as she drank her milkshake.

"I'm from... Canterlot." Aria thought quickly. She tried to stay focused on their questions, but she kept wondering about her book and Twilight. "I was tired of all the snobby ponies." Aria said remembering the ponies of Canterlot. Adagio liked it there, so much negative energy and if Adagio had been a pony, she would've been from Canterlot.

"Why haven't you flown? Are you injured, or tired?" Dash asked, looking at Aria's wings.

"My wings?" Aria asked confused. "Oh, I....sprained a wing." she said, now rubbing her left wing. Aria felt so stupid, how could she forget she had wings. Aria turned to face Pinkie who had already drank four milkshakes. and was less than halfway through her fifth. Just like Sonata.....wait did I just...do...I...miss...her.