• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 590 Views, 7 Comments

Reigniting The Flame - Melody Flare



After an arguement with her fellow sirens, Aria goes on a suprising adventure.

  • ...
1
 7
 590

New Body

Aria landed on the other side face first and looked around her.Where am I? she thought as she tried to stand up but fell. Why can't I stand and why are my hooves different let alone bigger. Aria turned around to face the mirror and saw herself, I'm one of them!!! but how, I'm a siren not a pony. Aria felt as if she could scream, but stopped herself once she heard a voice and hid behind the mirror.
"Twilight, I heard something. It came from this room, d-do you thing that someone from the human world accidently went through the portal?" asked a voice, as he entered the room.

Trust me buddy, I really didn't expect today, let alone changing species and returning to the world of talking horses Aria thought, trying to regain her thoughts. Unaware to her, the journal she brought with her was lying on the floor in front of the mirror.
"I know Spike, if somepony came through, it would be hard to explain it to them." replied Twilight.
Celestia, why me. Out of anywhere in Equestria, I get sent here. Aria thought really hoping Twilight would leave.
"Twilight, look at this. It was this journal that came through."

NO, NO, leave it, don't take it Aria wanted to jump out and take it, but she also remembered she's powerless here. All she could do was stay still and pray they leave it there.
"Spike, do you know what this is!!!" exclaimed an excited Twilight.
"It's a book, Twilight. You literally have hundreds of them. Why is this one special." said a bored Spike.
WHY...it is a...
"...journal that tells..."
...the story of Equestria...
"...and perfect recollections of life during the early rule of The Two Sisters!!!"
Not to mention...
"Drawings, a diary of a siren, and..."
Spells from Starswirl the bearded's private library. Aria wanted to die, now her journal was in the hooves of Twilight Sparkle. It was not easy getting those spells and stories, Aria's life work was revealed.

"Spike, this is Amazing. Just think about it. This has spells that were lost. Illustrations of plants, animals, and places. Even in the human world. Celestia would want to know about this!" Twilight as she ran off, followed by Spike.
No, this can't be happening. I spent centuries protecting that thing. Aria thought as she stepped out and looked at herself. "Well if I'm going to live in Equestria I got to make a checklist." she groaned. Aria looked up again, I'm not staying down, I waited years to get back to Equestria. Now I just have to wait until I can get the book. she thought while walking around, looking for the exit. Besides, I need to remember who I am. Number one: I'm a siren, a creature who feeds on negative energy. Number two: they won't recognize me, she never saw my cutie mark and they'll be looking for a siren not a pony. and Number three: without Adagio and Sonata, I don't show emotions. I won't lose myself in this body. Aria wasn't here for friends, she was here for here book and she will get it back. All she had left to do was come up with a new name. I'm just gonna make up a name, maybe Ember Song. That works. as she did a turn she crashed into a pony.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going." said a unknown voice.
Aria groaned, knowing full well she'll have to use her real voice in order to fool Twilight. Great, my real voice is so sweet and cute. Remember Aria, why you're doing this.
"Oh no, it's my fault. I'm new here, and I was told this was a library. That and I have nothing to do." Aria said, trying to hold back her disgust, she hated her voice because it made her sound cute and weak.
Once she saw the pony's face, both mares gasped in astonishment.
"You..."
"...look..."
"...just..."
"...like..."
"...me.."

How does she look like me, well almost. The only difference is my wings and her horn. Aria thought.
"My name is Ember Song, do you know where Twilight is." Aria said smiling.
"My name is Starlight Glimmer, and I don't sorry." said the mare. "But I can show you the exit."
"How did you know, I was looking for an exit?" Aria asked, as she helped up Starlight Glimmer.
"Well, you're new, so I'd guess you would be lost." Starlight replied.
Before Aria questioned her, they were at the exit.
"Thank you." said Aria as she head towards the town.