• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 589 Views, 7 Comments

Reigniting The Flame - Melody Flare



After an arguement with her fellow sirens, Aria goes on a suprising adventure.

  • ...
1
 7
 589

Fear

I'm so glad it's still here. Aria thought as she held the wrapped book in her hands. Adagio and Sonata would've never understood why I still kept this. she thought as she unwrapped the book and smiled. Silver Comet and Cherry Cupcake if only I had you guys. Aria wished she still had her pony friends. Then she heard the doors open and before she could hide, she heard a voice.
"What are you doing here!?!" yelled the janitor, as he went towards Aria.
"I-I left something here, and came back to get it." explained the frightened siren.

What is going on with me, two weeks ago I would have kicked the dude in the nards and ran, and since when do I care about anything? Aria asked herself. For once Aria didn't know what to do.
"Why are you not in class, it's third period." he smiled, as he sat down next to her.
"D-Do not know who I am?" asked a confused Aria. How does he not know me, Like Adagio said: I'm one of the three girls who tried to take over the school. Aria wondered.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you. Should I?" he asked, smiling.
"N-No, I was just wondering why you were being nice. I'll go to class now." said Aria forcing a smile. She started heading towards the door, when "Wait, I'll take you. I'll tell your teacher you were helping me in the cafeteria." he said, as he stood and walked towards her.
"Mr. Shine, Miss. Cheerilee wanted me to ask you where the extra chairs are." asked a familiar girl with hair that reminded Aria of bacon.
"I'll take you to the chairs, after I take this girl to class." he said, gesturing to Aria.
"A-Aria, what are you doing here?" asked a surprised Sunset Shimmer.

Before Sunset could react Aria ran. I can't tell her, I have to get out of here.Aria ran down the halls until she saw the doors. Just a few more steps and then I can get as faraway from this hell. Aria thought to herself. She ran through the front doors, but she couldn't stop. Aria knew Sunset was behind her, unaware that she was about to smack full force into the statue. Aria expected pain, but she went through the statue. Is this the portal, are you kidding me!!!! We could've went through the mirror whenever we wanted!?! Aria thought mentally kicking herself, but then she remembered her pendant was shattered. In the human world it was an accessory, but in Equestria it was part of her body. At least I'll finally be free. I could finally be with all of you. Aria finally let her tears out, tears that had not fallen in over one thousand years. It felt good to let go of her emotions, to accept herself for who she was instead of what everybody wanted her to be. Aria was free and was ready for whatever was waiting on the other side.

Author's Note:

What or Who will Aria find on the other side? Who are Silver Comet and Cherry Cupcake?