• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 3,960 Views, 791 Comments

The Flutterheart Diaries - lilinuyasha



Even after Trey and Fluttershy marry, some things are still unknown.

  • ...
17
 791
 3,960

VIII

8-23-12

Today couldn’t have been any more perfect. I’m just going to skip the long detailed story and give you the short and sweet version since it’s killing me. Fluttershy...she kissed me. Granted I kissed her first, mentioned last entry, but she actually kissed me back. She pulled the whole “Returning property” line with me...I feel so invincible right now.

The first time I kissed her, I felt...almost guilty. I didn’t know if it was going to work...but now I know, that once in my life, something, God forbid, worked out.

I still can’t get over just how amazing she is. After she kissed me...first, let me say just how amazing her kisses are. Her lips are just so soft and supple...just...amazing. It sincerely amazes me to think that she’s never done this before. Maybe it’s better that way. We’re both a bit of firsts. To think that she shared something like that with me...

Anyways, I know I never blush, but I really wish I could sometimes. There’s just no way I could properly show her just how much I love her if I’m not kissing her. I just wrote love...I guess I really do love her. I love her a lot. But, surprisingly, the kiss isn’t even the best part. Before I was about to leave, she kept me from kissing her, making me swoop in, backing up. Before long, I decided to screw it and came into the house. We spent all of last night cuddling and kissing.

I don’t know what it is about her that’s so special. I can list everything about her I love and spend hours writing about it, but that would mean I’m missing her more than I have to. One thing I can’t get over is how sweet she is. She’s just the kindest soul I’ve ever met, almost as if that was her life’s calling. She can look at me, with the most beautiful eyes ever, and not see a monster...but another pony being. Just the way she reacts when being touched...not pulling away...but...embracing it...that means so much. It’s like she’s desired to be touched in a meaningful way for so long but has never gotten that kind of attention...at least, not to this magnitude. Which, I must say, describes me perfectly. Then...then there’s just her body. Not in the perverted sense, but she is just so soft...warm...just being up against her body in a hug or a kiss feels so amazing. But when I kiss her...when I feel the heat from her cheeks...that makes me happiest. Just being with her makes me happy...I can’t get her out of my head...I want to write about her beauty and elegance constantly when I’m not with her...I know that seems creepy, but...well...I just love her that much. I can’t wait until I can hold her in my arms again, feel her soft, warm skin and her silky smooth mane against my hoof...I love her. Tonight, I’m hoping I’ll dream about her again. I’ll be sure to see her tomorrow of course.

Wishing for Fluttershy,

Trey

“Did you really mean everything you wrote there?” asked Fluttershy, smiling at him, curiously.

“No, not really. I wrote it down years ago to impress you years later.” he said, smiling at her.

“Oh...” she began, looking at the ground.

“Of course I did, Fluttershy. I was being sarcastic. You’re still the most beautiful mare in the world. You have the softest skin...” he said, lightly stroking her coat, almost sensually, to which she shuddered in delight. “...the silkiest hair...” he added, moving his hoof to her mane, gently stroking it as well. “...and you still have the softest, most tender, loving lips.” he finished, kissing her lightly and passionately. He felt the heat from her cheeks emanate, making him smile through the kiss. Fluttershy passionately returned the favor, before speaking.

“Trey...I guess I want to tell the story again.”

“You like doing it, don’t you?”

She shyly nodded, smiling a small amount.

“Well, by all means...please continue.”

“Well...” she began,grabbing his hoof with hers. “I was so worried through the day that I’d never see you. I mean, you left me with something quite valuable, I couldn’t just keep it. But when you showed up, I was so happy! And...um...well...you asked me what you saw in me...so I said something Twilight said to make me sound smart, but it didn’t work out so well...but you asked me what you saw in my eyes...” she said, opening them wide to him, staring deep into him “And I said I didn’t...but I will never forget what you told me. You saw the most beautiful filly in the world. You saw the kindest soul you’ve ever met...you saw a pony deserving of love. I felt weird, so I looked away...but you made you look at you...” she added, smiling at him. “So of course, I had to tell you what I saw in you.”

“And I’ll never forget what you said, either.” added Trey, cutting her off momentarily. “You saw the most generous colt you’ve ever met. You saw a pony with the most patience you’d ever seen from anypony before. You saw a beautiful soul more deserving of love than anypony in Ponyville...except for you, of course.” he added, stroking her face.

“But then I remembered I had something to give you...so...I tried to return the kiss you gave me...but I was so scared...I thought it wouldn’t be good...that you wouldn’t like it...” she said, looking away.

“I could tell. I found it adorable that you were so worried about making it perfect. That almost told me what you said next...” he added, letting her continue.

“Well...when you kissed me back, you showed me how it was meant to be done, and you smiled at me. I still love that smile. My heart was racing, fluttering, as you say. I just couldn’t...I still CAN’T control myself around you. Trey, you’re everything to me. And that night...I told you so. I let you know just how I feel about you. Trey?”

“Yes, Flutterheart?”

“I love you. More than when I first told you. I’ve never loved anypony so much in my life...I’m so glad it was you.” she finished, kissing him, before hugging him tight, nuzzling her head into his chest. Trey didn’t know why, but just the way she nuzzled into him was one of the most adorable things about her. He sighed, leaning back onto the bed, her head still on his chest, glancing up at him with those eyes.

“You make me melt every time you look at me like that, you know?”

“I’m sorry.” said Fluttershy, smiling at him, never changing her gaze.

“Don’t apologize for your beauty, Flutterheart. You’d never stop.”

Fluttershy exhaled quickly, smiling. “You always know how to make me smile. I really should get used to it by now...”

“What’s the fun in that? I’d never see your smile!”

Fluttershy couldn’t help but smile, regardless of trying to play keep away with him. She smiled, took her head off of his chest, and laid right beside him, stroking his chest with her hoof.

“You know what I love most about you?” she asked him, staring deep into his soul.

“What?” he asked, expecting something heartfelt. Instead, she simply kissed him, before flipping out the lights, to go to bed.

“You tell me.”

Trey smiled to himself, cuddling up next to her before falling sleep with her in his arms.