- Co Ra Starlight Glimmer wished to get out of friendship lessons for the day. Be careful what you wish for. · Justice34421,061 words · 716 views · 93 · 10 ·
- Sl Vinyl Scratch is taking the next big step in her relationship, she's introducing her new girlfriend to her family. There's one slight hitch, she hasn't told them that her girlfriend isn't exactly a normal pony... or a pony at all for that matter. · Rainedash1,614 words · 237 views · 28 · 11 ·
- 2n Co Hu Ra You are a fierce, merciless warrior that seeks only one thing: Revenge. When you are mysteriously transported to a world of horses, they must take you to their leader for instructions on where to continue your quest. · Flutterpriest3,935 words · 2,229 views · 166 · 4 ·
- Co Ro Sl The Cutie Mark Crusaders decide they need to expand their numbers, but things quickly go awry when their first target begins sobbing on the spot. Sweetie Belle soon finds herself roped into hanging out with the young colt. · Justice3442115,629 words · 18,048 views · 2,078 · 57 ·
- Co Sl Starlight is about to embark on a few friendship lessons. Five to be exact. However she’s a little murky on how to get all her friends to cooperate so things go as efficiently as possible. Luckily A surprise visit might solve Starlight’s problem. · Justice34422,546 words · 4,485 views · 680 · 16 ·
- Co Ra Starlight Glimmer assembles the townponies of... the town to finally pick a name for the village they all dwell in. However, finding a name that does not promote any form of inequality proves to be harder than she imagines. · Justice34422,252 words · 2,983 views · 312 · 6 ·
Thankfully your keen honey badger sense courtesy of your new nose and even ears! steers you to a beehive in 10 seconds flat. () And soon you are muzzle deep in hive and honey as hundreds of bees sting the crap out you. However, you are unconcerned with this development.
You’re a honey badger.
You don’t give a—
“No. As hypocritical as this is going to sound, no memeing. This has gone far enough!”
A strange masculine voice calls out. You turn to see who or what (dun, dun, dun!) it is.