• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 1,263 Views, 101 Comments

Angels Among Us - Dash32



Applejack and Rainbow Dash are drafted into war. Years later, the war ends in tragedy. How will the Humane 7 cope?

  • ...
7
 101
 1,263

Chapter 8

Once again, Applejack was awake and dressed in her uniform by 3:30am, leaving her alone to her thoughts. She sighed deeply as she thought, only to be met with silence. She rolled onto her side and looked down at Rainbow Dash's sleeping form. She bit on her lip trying not to think about the worst. Suddenly the door opened and Admiral Stone walked in with his knight stick in hand. He picked up a trash can and started banging the inside of it. The sudden noise caused all of the recruits to wake up and jump out of their bunks before starting to get themselves ready for the day.

“Reveillez, reveillez, reveillez! Drop your cocks and grab your socks, today is Sunday! Divine worship at 0800! Get your bunks made and get your uniforms on!! Police call will commence in two minutes! Private Cowboy, Private Pussypuffs!

Private Cowboy nodded.

“Sir, yes, Sir!

Private Pussypuffs nodded as well.

“Sir, yes, Sir!

“As soon as you finish your bunks, I want you two shits to clean the head.

“Sir, aye-aye, Sir!”

They responded in unison.

“I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Lord Jesus Christ himself would be proud to grace the seats with his holy ass.

Again they responded in unison.

“Sir, yes, Sir!

“Private Pussypuffs , do you beleive in the Lord Jesis Christ?”

“Sir, no, Sir!”

Admiral Stone tossed the trash can away.

“Private Pussypuffs , I do not believe I heard you correctly!”

“Sir, the Private said "no, Sir", Sir!”

“Why, you little asshole, you make me want to vomit! You god-damn satanist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Lord Jesus Christ, or I am going to stomp your brains out! Now, you do love the Lord Jesus Christ, don't you?!”

“Sir, negative, Sir!"

“Private Pussypuffs, are you trying to offend me?”

“Sir, negative, Sir! Sir, the Private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong! And that the Senior Drill Instructor will beat him harder if he reverses himself, Sir!”

“Who is your squad leader, scumbag?”

“Sir, the Private's squad leader is Private Dickweed, Sir!”

“Private Dickweed!”

Private Dickweed stopped making his bed and ran over to Admiral Stone before stopping in place and saluting him.

“Sir, Private Dickweed reporting as ordered, Sir!”

“Private Dickweed, you are fired. Private Pussypuffs is promoted to squad leader.”

“Sir, aye-aye, Sir!”

“Disappear, scumbag.”

“Sir, aye-aye, Sir!”

Private Dickweed quickly ran back to his bunk and resumed his business.

“Private Tardo!”

Private Tardo ran up and stopped in front of Admiral Stone before saluting him.

“Private Tardo reporting as ordered, Sir!”

“Private Tardo, from now on Private Pussypuffs is your new squad leader, and you will bunk with him. He will teach you everything. He will teach you how to pee.”

“Sir, yes, Sir!”

“Private Pussypuffs is silly and he is ignorant, but he has got guts, and guts is enough. Now you ladies, carry on.”

Private Pussypuffs, Private Dickweed, and Private Tardo all sounded off in unison.

“Sir, aye-aye, Sir!”

“Meet me outside in 1500 hours, scumbags!”

Everyone responded with a loud affirmative.

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

“Private Apple! Front and center!!”

Applejack quickly ran up to Admiral Stone and stopped in front of him before saluting him.

“Sir, Private Apple reporting as ordered, Sir!”

“Private Apple, you and Private Dash have accomplished something that no one else has been able to do in all my years of being a drill instructor. You impressed me. You two make a helluva team!”

“Sir, yes, sir! Dash and Ah have been friends since we was kids! We always push each other to our limits while always having each other's back, sir!”

“Which is why I'm pairing you both together! From this day forth you will not leave each other's side! You will watch over one another! I was recently informed that Captain Spitfire is pushing to have Private Dash in her squadron! I will see to it that wherever she is, you WILL NOT be far behind!”

“Sir, yes, sir!”

“Dismissed!”

Applejack saluted him again and walked back to her bunk where Dash was still getting ready.

“What was that all about?”

Applejack smiled.

“Looks like we're gonna be partners, partner.”

Rainbow Dash broke into a huge grin before pumping her fist in the air.

“Aw, Hell yeah!!”

“Private Dash! Stop talking and get back to work!!”

“Sir, yes, sir! My apologies, Sir!”

Author's Note:

I apologize for the extremely short chapter. I'm trying to make the story as good as I can. Hope you enjoy regardless!