• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 1,263 Views, 101 Comments

Angels Among Us - Dash32



Applejack and Rainbow Dash are drafted into war. Years later, the war ends in tragedy. How will the Humane 7 cope?

  • ...
7
 101
 1,263

Chapter 10

The next morning all of the recruits were fast asleep waiting what is sure to be a tiring day of training. Oddly enough even Applejack was asleep. Until Sgt. Stone walked in that is...

“ATTEN-HUT! GET YOUR ASSES UP AND STAND UP ON YOUR FOOTLOCKERS FOR INSPECTION!! HANDS UP, EYES STRAIGHT!”

Without missing a beat every one of the recruits jumped out of their beds and stood up on their footlockers in two separate rows with their hands outstretched, palms down. Sgt. Stone slowly walked up and down each aisle, searching for any imperfections. He pointed to the fingernails of one of the recruits.

“Trim 'em up, Wolverine.”

He walked up to another recruit and pointed to his feet.

“You competing in a swamp monster impression competition?”

"Sir, no, sir..."

Sgt. Stone pulls out his baton and grabs te private by his neck

"DID I TELL YOU TO FUCKING TALK?!"

"S-Sor, no, sir!!"

"I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU!!"

"S-SIR, NO, SIR!!"

Sgt. Stone finally releases the man, glaring at him as he continues wtth the inspection. He walked past a few more recruits before pointing to another recruits foot.

“Pop that blister.”

He finally made it to Private Tardo's locker, which he immediately noticed something.

“... Jesus H. Christ! Private Tardo, why is your footlocker unlocked?!”
“Sir, I don't know, Sir!!”

“Private Tardo, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an open and vulnerable footlocker. You know that, don't you?!”

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

“If it was not for dickheads like you, there would not be any thievery in this world, would there?!”

“SIR, NO, SIR!!”

“GET DOWN!!”

Private Tardo quickly stepped back and off of his footlocker.

“Well now, let's just see if there is anything missing.”

“Ho-ly fuck...”

Sgt. Stone reached into the footlocker and pulls out buttered biscuit. He slowly brought it out of the footlocker, looking at it in disgust, holding it out at arms length between his thumb and forefinger.

“What is that? What the fuck is that?! WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE TARDO?!!”

“SIR, A BUTTERED BUSCUIT, SIR!!”

“A buttered biscuit?!”

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

“How did it get here?!”

“SIR, I TOOK IT FROM THE MESSHALL, SIR!!”

“Is chow allowed in the barracks, Private Tardo?!”

“SIR, NO, SIR!!”

“Had chow EVER been allowed in the barracks, Private Tardo?!"

"SIR, NO, SIR!!"

Are you allowed to eat buttered biscuits, Private Tardo?!”

“SIR, NO, SIR!!”

“And why not, Private Tardo?!”

“SIR, BECAUSE I'M TOO HEAVY SIR!!”

“Because you are a disgusting fat ass, Private Tardo!!”

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

“Then why did you hide a buttered biscuit in your footlocker, Private Tardo?!”

“SIR, BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY, SIR!!”

“Because you were hungry...”

Sgt. Stone slowly walked up and down between the rows of recruits, holding the biscuit at arms length.

“Private Tardo has dishonered himself and dishonered the platoon! I have tried to help him, but I have failed as a Drill Sergeant! I have failed because you have not helped me BECOME a better Drill Sergeant! You people have not given Private Tardo the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Tardo fucks up or does something only a fucking MORON would do, I will not punish him, I wil punish all of YOU! And the way I see it maggots, you owe me for one buttered biscuit! Now, get on your faces!!"

Everyone immediately dropped to their hands and knees. Rainbow Dash stared up at Private Tardo with a hard scowl on her face.

“Open your mouth! They are paying for it, you eat it!”

Private Tardo opened his mouth just in time for Sgt. Stone to shove the biscuit in.

“Ready, EXERCISE!!”

Everyone immediately started doing push up after push up. Rainbow Dash never took her eyes off of Tardo as she scowled hard at him for putting them through this. Rainbow whispered quietly to Applejack. “I'm gonna hurt him, AJ...”

“Keep it together, Dash...”

She whispered back.

“NO TALKING!!”

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

They both yell together.

A few minutes later Tardo finished the biscuit.

“ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH! Get your asses outside before I drag every last one of you out there!”

“SIR, YES, SIR!!”

Without another word all of the recruits quickly got dressed and ran outside to begin their day.