• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,659 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,659

Freshman Year: Duel 6

Burst was excited over the next two weeks. Each day drew closer to his birthday, and nothing could bring him down! "Just have to hold out until this Friday!", Burst thought out loud. At the same time, Burst's mom was at Discord's card shop.

"Hello ma'am! How can I be of help?", Discord asked.

"Yes. I'm here looking for a Blue Eyes White Dragon. You wouldn't happen to have any would you?"

"You must be Burst's mother.", Discord said with a knowing smile. "You're in luck. I've got three of them."

"That's wonderful! How much will they cost?"

"You needn't worry about the price. I saw Burst's eyes when he saw Blue Eyes. I've been playing the game for a long while now, and I can tell when a duelist truly has a bond with a card.", Discord said with a smile. "However, he'll need more cards than that if your son wants to make a deck. So you might want to purchase a few booster packs."

"Thank you.", Burst's mom said as she purchased a few booster packs. Meanwhile, Burst was inviting his friends to his upcoming birthday.

"So are you guys in?", he asked.

"Sure are! No way we're gonna miss it!", Inferno said with a thumbs-up.

"Great! See you all then!"

Roughly two weeks later...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURST!", his friends and loved ones cheered as Burst blew out the candles on the cake Pinkie had made for the party.

"Thanks everyone!", Burst said with a smile.

"Now for the real fun part!", his mom said with a smile. Burst's friends then got the presents they had gotten for him.

"No way...you guys all got me booster packs for Duel Monsters!", Burst said in awe.

"Can't let you play without cards!", Rainbow said with a wink.

"It wouldn't be proper of us darling.", Rarity said with a smile.

"Thanks everyone!"

"Hold on Burst...there's two other presents I have for you."

"What is it Mom?" Burst's mom went up stairs and brought down two presents. One box was small, and the other was large. "Go ahead. Open the small one first." Burst hastily opened the box, and his jaw dropped!

"AWESOME!" Burst had opened the box to find three Blue Eyes White Dragons! "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!"

"It gets even better!" Burst then turned his attention to the large box. He ripped apart the wrapping paper, and opened the box. Inside was a duel disk! "It was your father's. And since you plan on being a duelist, I thought it would only be fit to give you one." Burst hugged his mom tightly.

"Thanks mom. Thank you everyone.", Burst said with the biggest smile he'd ever had. "Today was perfect!"

"This calls for a picture.", his mom said as she got the camera. "Say cheese!"

"CHEESE!", the group said as his mom snapped the picture.

"You know Burst, now we can form a deck with some of the cards from the booster packs. Let's get to deck building!", Inferno said.

"Sure Inferno. But first...CAKE TIME!" The group shared a laugh as they ate cake and helped Burst make a deck with some of the cards from the booster packs. "I can't wait to test this deck out at school next week!"