• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,644 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,644

Freshman Year: Duel 5

"Wow. This first week has gone by pretty quick.", Burst said to Inferno as they got ready to leave. "It's already Friday."

"I know what you mean dude.", Inferno said with a nod. Soon the group were approached by the girls. "Oh. Hey girls! What's up?"

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang with us!", Rainbow Dash said with a smile. "Come on! It's Friday!"

"Well who can argue with that logic?", Burst said. "Know any places with good sweets?"

"Sugar Cube Corner, here we come!", Rainbow cheered! The group went over to Sugar Cube Corner, but found the whole place was dark as they opened the door.

"Weird...", Burst said as he cautiously entered. Suddenly the light flicked on and a girl with puffy pink hair greeted them.

"SURPRISE!", Pinkie shouted! After Burst and the others got over the initial shock, they smiled. "So did ya like it? Did ya? Did ya?" Burst let out a chuckle.

"Best surprise I've had all week.", Burst said with a smile.

"Awww! Thanks Burst!"

"Wait. How do you know my name?"

"Oh. I found out from the audience!", Pinkie chirped.

"What?"

"Nothing! Now let's PARTY!" Burst and his friends were having the most fun they'd had all week! Inferno had one too many glasses of punch and was nearly on a sugar rush. Pinkie walked up to Burst. "So did you like the party I planned?"

"It's awesome! never quite got your name by the way."

"I'm Pinkie Pie! And I always enjoy throwing parties for my friends!", she chirped. "You know what that means?"

"We're friends?"

"Exactly!" Pinkie hugged Burst tightly.

"Pinkie...this is nice...but you're kinda crushing me!"

"Whoops! Sorry!"

"Thanks for the party, but I'd better get going. My mom might be worried." Burst called his mom and she soon picked him up. "Bye everyone! See you guys around!" Burst's mom was smiling.

"Looks like you've made some pretty good friends Burst.", she said.

"Yeah. I got the feeling things are going to be awesome from here on. Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"My birthday's coming up soon right?" Burst's mom smiled.

"I guess you want to invite those friends you made?" Burst nodded. "So do you have your presents list ready?"

"Just one thing I want. And it's at the card shop I was at on Tuesday. It was a Blue Eyes White Dragon."

"Well Burst, I'll see what I can do about that."

"All I care is that you tried Mom.", Burst said with a smile. That night, Burst's dreams were centered around the legendary dragon. 'Someday Blue Eyes, we're gonna be partners!' Little known to Burst, Blue Eyes was thinking of him too.

'Something tells me we'll be the best of friends Burst.', Blue Eyes thought.