• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,654 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,654

Junior Year: Duel 1

It was the start of a new year, and Burst headed into CHS. However, he saw a most distressing sight. The girls were fighting! Burst decided to step in if only to diffuse the situation. "Girls! Would you all cut this out?!" The girls stopped long enough to listen to Burst. "Okay. Can any of you explain why you're at each other's throats?"

"Pinkie ruined my silent auction with fireworks!", Fluttershy stated.

"I thought you wanted a party!", Pinkie countered.

"Don't you play innocent Pinkie! I always offer to help with decorations, but you always say you've got plenty of help! Then I find out you're doing everything yourself!", Rarity huffed.

"Rainbow ditched mah bakesale!", Applejack fumed.

"You text me that it was on a different day!", Rainbow countered. Burst couldn't believe it! These girls were once the five closest friends he'd ever seen! Now they were arguing so loud almost the whole school could hear it! From the hallway, Sunset was watching with a wicked smile.

"Just as planned....", she said as she walked off. Burst shook off what he saw earlier, and went about the rest of the day. But come lunch period, he saw that every student in the cafeteria was isolated to an area where other students of their social group were! "Isn't it nice Burst?", Sunset asked. Burst turned to face her. "It's the system I've set up. Much more efficient since I rule this place.", Sunset said with a cocky grin.

"Is there a reason you're telling me this?", Burst asked.

"I want you to be my enforcer Burst. You're the best duelist in the school. And if you join, you would be rewarded greatly. So are you interested?" Burst was right. Sunset had gotten worse! She was almost down-right evil!

"No thanks Sunset. I know where I stand. And it isn't with you!" The whole cafeteria was silent when they heard Burst's defiance! Sunset frowned.

"Fine. Be the hero Burst. If you're not with me, then you're against me." Sunset left. Burst just sighed as he got his lunch and sat with Inferno and Steel.

"I guess you guys aren't having any better a day than me?", Burst asked.

"Yup.", Inferno said flatly. "How did things get so bad? To think...the girls were so close freshman year!"

"Something ain't adding up guys.", Steel added. "Dash is the most loyal person I know. No way she'd ever ditch anyone!"

"Come to think of it...the reasons the girls are hating each other doesn't make any sense! NONE of what they said the other did is in line with their respective character." Burst then came to a realization. "And I have a good idea of who's responsible..." The guys were soon joined by Flash. Once he sat down, his head hit the table! "Flash are you okay?!"

"Sunset and I broke up. It wasn't anything I did. I...I just don't like the person she's become!", Flash said with a pained expression. "Turns out she was just going out with me because I'm popular." The guys were shocked.

"Man...so sorry to hear that dude.", Steel said as he patted Flash on the back.

"Geez! That's cold.", Inferno added. As the others were trying to lift Flash's spirits, Burst was deep in thought.

'Sunset...just what are you planning?