• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,654 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,654

Sophomore Year: Duel 10

A few weeks had passed by, and the Fall Formal came once again. However as the dance approached, Sunset seemed to have actual competition this year. However, just a few days after the other girl had announced she was running to be the Fall Formal Princess, she dropped out and Sunset ran unopposed. Apparently, some embarrassing photos of her had ruined her image. But the way the pictures looked didn't seem quite right. "This doesn't seem right.", Burst said. He looked up the poses the girl was in and compared them with similar pictures. He then found out the pictures were faked! And the last one to access the photos was..."Sunset? ", the rest of Burst's friends nearly shouted. "You mean ta tell us she leaked that rumor just so she could be the princess again?", Applejack asked. "I KNEW something about her was off!"

"Why would she go through all this trouble? And she seemed so friendly when you first met her.", Rarity said.

"Something tells me that was all an act.", Rainbow Dash said.

"And due to her dating Flash, she seems to be getting quite popular. Not to mention she got QUITE the bit of attention when she was crowned princess last year.", Steel added. "I'd say she's got her mind set on running this place. Some of the other students are even separating into groups!"

"And something tells me she's only going to only get more control as the year goes on. She's even acting meaner. Did you see how she treated you and her other opponents in the tournament?", Inferno mentioned.

"Yeah. And something tells me it's only getting worse...", Burst said. Soon enough the Fall Formal came and Sunset was crowned princess. Again. "Sunset....someone's going to have to stand up to you soon. But it won't be me..."