• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,655 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,655

Sophomore Year: Duel 7

"This is it Burst. And I'd say you're going to have one heck of a challenge with Sunset. Did you see how she took down that Goldenrise kid? She used his own monsters against him!", Inferno cautioned.

"Right. Can't let my guard down for a moment against her. She's changed a lot since freshman year."

"Go for it Burst!", the others cheered. Burst nodded as he went to meet Sunset at the dueling ring.

"May the best duelist win.", Burst said with a small smile.

"You're looking at her.", Sunset said with a smirk.

Burst: 4000
Sunset: 4000

"My turn!", Burst said as he drew a card. "I'll summon a monster in defense mode and end my turn!" 'Sunset took down her last opponent without a scratch! I can't afford to take her lightly, so I'd better go on the defensive!'

"Playing it safe I see. I think I'll do the same. I'll summon a monster in defense mode and set a card. I'll end my turn.", Sunset said with a calm smile. 'It doesn't matter if you take my bait or not Burst. On my next turn, I'll be able to unleash the perfect strategy to cripple your deck!'

"Okay then! I draw!" Burst took a good look at the card he just drew. 'The spell card Discord gave me! Too bad I don't know how to use it. And I can't summon the Blue Eyes in my hand right now.' "I end my turn." Sunset had a wicked smile on her face as she heard this.

"My turn. I'll switch Kuriboh into attack mode. Now I'll tribute him to activate my trap! Crush Card Virus! Now I can destroy all monsters with 1500 or more attack you control and in your hand!" Burst's face-down was revealed to be White Stone of Ancients. "Your monster on the field is safe. Now let's see your hand." Burst showed Sunset his hand. "So much for your Blue Eyes. Now you can destroy up to three other monsters with 1500 or more attack from your deck." Burst begrudgingly sent His other two Blue Eyes and Dragon Spirit of White. "Next I'll play Prohibition. I declare the card name: Dragon's Mirror! Now it's effect can't be activated! Now I'll play D.D. Capsule and banish a card face-down! I end my turn." Sunset then looked at Burst's troubled expression. 'Just as planned! I've taken down most of his deck! With his mind in a panic, he'll be a sitting duck!

'Oh man! She just crippled most of my deck! And I'm only on my second turn!', Burst thought. "I draw!" However, no cards in his hand were of use. 'Darn! That virus combo locked down most of my deck! Almost all of my best monsters were sent to the graveyard!' "I pass."

"My move then. I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior! Now I'll destroy your monster!" White Stone of Ancients was destroyed in one slash! "I'll end my turn now."

"I draw!", Burst said as he looked at his new card. 'No point in activating White Stone's effect! If I do, I risk losing another monster!' "I'll set this card for now and end my turn."

"Now that my second standby phase has passed, I can add my banished card to my hand! Now I play Fires of Doomsday! I special summon two doomsday tokens! Now I'll tribute all three of my monsters to summon The Supremacy Sun! Next I'll play Anti-Magic Arrows! You can't activate spells or traps for this turn or in response to this card! Then I'll equip him with Celestial Sword Eatos! Attack him directly! Nova Blast!" Burst winced as most of his life points were burned away! "I'll end my turn.", Sunset said with a triumphant smirk. 'One more turn, and I win the tournament! And without losing a single life point!'

Burst: 500
Sunset: 4000

"Come on Burst! Don't give up!", Inferno shouted!

"You really gonna give up now? Don't do something lame like forfeit! ", Rainbow Dash cried out!

"Rock the dragon!", the CMC and the CMCB cheered. Burst had heard their cries of encouragement, and then noticed a glow coming from the top card of his deck. He then remembered Discord's words before the tournament began. "A little bit of chaos can turn the tide." Burst's eyes widened when he saw the card he drew.

'If there was any time to create some chaos, it'd definitely be now!' "It's been a fun duel Sunset, but I'm gonna end this!", Burst said with a winning smile. Sunset laughed.

" HA HA HA HA! Are you crazy? You've got only 500 life points left! What can you possible do?"

" A little bit of chaos can turn the tide of a duel! But first, I'll activate my trap card! Curse of Anubis! This switches all effect monsters on the field into face-up defense mode and makes their defense zero! Also, their positions can't be changed! Now I activate the ritual spell Chaos Form! Now I'll banish a Blue Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard!" Soon a swirling portal of chaos opened in the sky! "Time for you to meet my new friend! Come on out! Blue Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon!" A powerful dragon landed out of the portal! It's very presence caused the whole crowd to gaze in awe! "Now I'll destroy The Supremacy Sun!" Chaos MAX began to charge up his attack!

"Nice try! But you won't deal me any damage!", Sunset said.

"I don't think so! One of Blue Eyes Chaos MAX's effects is that he inflicts double piercing damage when he destroys a defense mode monster! CHAOS NEUTRON BLAST!" Sunset's eyes widened as The Supremacy Sun was annihilated! Her life points dropped to zero in an instant!

'Impossible....', Sunset thought. 'He beat me in one turn....and I had him in a corner!'

"OTK!", Luna cheered! The whole crowd cheered for Burst! "And now, the champion should get his prize." Burst wondered what Luna meant. There was no trophy for the tournament, but what could she be referring to? He soon saw Principal Celestia walking up to him.

"Congratulations!", Celestia said as she kissed Burst on the cheek! Burst was blushing so hard he could barely process this! And when he could, he smiled instantly. Burst and his friends stopped to have their picture taken to celebrate the win!

"BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!", Burst cheered at the top of his lungs!