• Published 8th Aug 2012
  • 3,023 Views, 65 Comments

A Saiyan in Equestria - Reddened Chaos



Red a saiyan with the unusual power to control Fire has journied across planets to find one for him.

  • ...
33
 65
 3,023

A Miracle is born and a relationship on the horizon.

I fly high into the sky, high enough for me to be able to get a clear shot at the Meteor that was coming down on us, and threatened to destroy the planet. Once I got high enough, I looked around, I finally spotted the meteor, it was huge, it was large enough to destroy the planet if it wasn't destroyed. I raised my arms and hands into the air right above me and began to call out via the telepathy spell that Princess Celestia had cast a few moments ago.

"QUICK, NOW RAISE YOUR HOOVES UP TO THE SKY, GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY PLEASE!!!" I pleaded.

"TAKE IT, TAKE ALL THE ENERGY WE CAN SPARE!" Princess Celestia and Luna cried out as they both raised their forelegs to the sky

"YES TAKE OUR ENERGY!" the other ponies began to reply as they raised their hooves to the sky as well.

"Great, Keep it up, I need all the energy I can get from everypony!" I call back telepathically as I feel the energy coming in and forming the ball of energy that would be the Spirit Bomb. I then thought of a way for me to get more energy from some other animals and called out via telepathy.

"Fluttershy, you care for animals right, that's your special talent isn't it?" I ask her

"Yes it is Red, why?" she asked me.

"Then quick, go back and get your animal friends to do the same, to raise their paws, wings, and such in to the air as well, that will come in handy." I tell her, and she rushes away and gets to her cottage and instructs all her animal friends there to do the same, which they do, and she stands there doing the same.

"Good good, I can feel their energy coming in as well. Just a little more!" I exclaim as the Spirit bomb began to get larger, and it finally reached it's full size. I felt all the energy of every pony and animal in Canterlot and Ponyville in my hands inside the Spirit bomb.

"IT'S READY!!!" I exclaim to everypony there. They looked up and saw not only the Meteor far far away but also a HUGE ball of energy, which was the Spirit bomb, ready for me to fire and use to destroy the meteor before It could destroy the planet.

"LAUNCH THAT SUCKER!!!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed to me with telepathy as she and all the other ponies looked on watching, waiting for me to launch it.

"ALRIGHT HERE WE GO!!!" I exclaim as I lean back while hovering there, and then thrust my arms and hands forward, launching the large Spirit bomb at the meteor, which it hit.

We watched the Spirit bomb hit the meteor, but not explode, which caught my attention.

"What the?" I wonder, and look closer, the Spirit bomb was still pushing against the meteor, but it couldn't push it back out and destroy it.

"No, impossible, the Spirit bomb is not enough???" I ask myself stunned, without any further hesitation, I draw back my right hand and charge up a beam of energy, then fire it at the Spirit bomb which was still pushing against the meteor.

"HAAAAAAAAA TAKE ALL THE ENERGY I HAVE LEFT THEN!!!" I shout aloud as I fired at the Spirit bomb and meteor, hitting the Spirit bomb, and then it explodes and knocks me down from the force of the explosion. I fall and land on something soft, I look and see I landed on a cloud, I hear some wings flapping behind me, and saw Luna floating there having pushed the cloud and for me to land on, still wearing my hat.

"Thank you Luna, I'd have probably been a goner if you didn't push that cloud over here." I say thanking her, then looking up to where the Spirit bomb hit the meteor and see the smoke clear.

"What? NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE!!!" I exclaim as I see the meteor still there, and I could see a large crack in it, after I looked closer.

"Impossible." Luna said, seeing the same thing.

"No, all that, and all I did was CRACK it???" I exclaim in denial that I had failed to destroy it. I draw back my right arm again to fire another energy beam but when I try to fire it, I get nothing but a small ki blast which doesn't go far before it dissipates.

"No, I'm out of energy, I don't have enough to try and fire at it again." I say as I look on shocked that I didn't have any energy left to attack with.I look at my hands still stunned.

"No." I say to myself.

"What?" Luna replies

"NO WAY, IT CAN'T END HERE, I WON'T LET IT END THIS WAY!!!!" I shout not even noticing Luna's presence.

"Red, you can't destroy that thing, you don't have any energy left!" she pleaded. I didn't hear her, I was to focused on that meteor and myself.

"I won't stop fighting, I'll never stop trying, not until I DIE!!!" I exclaim as my aura begins to surge and appear around me.

"What is going on?" Luna asks surprised that my energy seemed to be returning suddenly.

"I WILL SAVE EVERYPONY! NO MATTER THE COST!!!!" I shout as my aura continues to surge, but my hair began to change, shifting between the normal black color, and it turned gold, lightning also began to spark in my aura as my eyebrows changed shifting between black and gold like my hair, and my eyes began to shift between their normal black color and a shining green color. I began to think of all my new friends, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Princess Celestia, and most of all, Princess Luna. I knew if I gave up and stopped trying to bring down that meteor now, everything I did would be for nothing, and everypony and me, would die. I wasn't about to give up now.I wanted to save everypony there. I wanted to be able to see them again, but most of all, I wanted to be able to see Luna again.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I shout out as my aura changed from it's normal blue color to gold, my hair changed from black to gold and spiked up with only one spike drooped down over my forehead, my eyebrows changed from black to gold as well, and my eyes changed from black to a shining green.

"What is going on???" Princess Celestia and the other ponies asked as the looked on and saw a golden glow in the sky where I was, with Luna being right behind me.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" I yell out before stopping, seeing myself surging with new found power, I looked at myself and saw some lightning surge through my aura once in a while as I finished changing.

"What happened to you Red?" Luna asked behind me, shocked by my sudden transformation. I finally noticed her behind me and turned to face her.

"I've become the legendary Super Saiyan." I told her shocked myself at my own transformation.

"A Super Saiyan?!?" she asks surprised.

"There's no time for me to explain right now. Please, go back down to Princess Celestia and the others, I don't want you to get hurt from what I'm about to do by accident Luna." I tell her turning around to face the meteor once again.

"But-" she starts before I glance over my shoulder and interrupt her.

"Trust me." I tell her

"Alright, Red, I trust you, but you better come back alive!" she responds giving me a quick embrace which I return. I watch her fly back down to the others leaving me standing there on the cloud alone.

"Alright you stupid space rock. I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!" I exclaim as I charge up for a final attack, using my new found super saiyan power.

I bring my hands out to my sides, and charge up two yellow balls of energy in them, then I bring them in front of me, with my right hand on the bottom, and my left hand on top, I combine the yellow energy balls into a large blue energy ball, then I bring both my hands down to my side as I get into a stance for one of my friend Goku's attacks. Then I charge it up more, and turn it into a large green ball of energy. When I feel it reach full power I shove my hands in front of me and fire off the huge green beam of energy.

"FINAL SHINING KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!" I shout out as I fire off the huge green beam of energy, and down on the ground, everypony watching saw me fire the blast, seeing the huge green beam fire, and go straight to the center of the crack on the meteor and hit it head on!

"THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!" I shout out as I put more energy into the beam as it hit the meteor, and after I put all the power I could into it, the beam blasted through the meteor, and shattered it. with a few remaining shards of the meteor falling harmlessly to the ground.

Finally finished with the attack, and the destruction of the meteor, the beam disperses and I hover there in the air, the cloud I was on having been blown away by the force of my attack. With my hands in front of me, I pant exhausted, and drop my arms back to my sides, and fall backwards falling to the ground, unable to keep myself in the air because I was too tired.

I land, on the ground with a crash, everypony hearing me crash to the ground, as they were too busy celebrating my destroying the meteor to notice me fall down from where I hovered in the air.

"OH NO! RED!!!" Luna shouts as she and the other ponies rush to where I landed. Luna arrived first and saw that I was unconscious. My hair had turned back to it's normal state at this point, as did my eyebrows and my eyes, though they couldn't see it due to my eye's being closed.

"Oh dear, no, I'm sure he's alive Luna." Princess Celestia said, as she looked with everypony there. Luna stepped forward to me, and nudged me, I didn't move or respond, desperate, she nudged me more, she even began to nuzzle me.

"Please Red, wake up, WAKE UP!" she cried attempting to wake me, after seeing her efforts to wake me weren't working, she lied down, putting her forelegs over me with her head buried in them, and began to cry.

Everypony cried looking on as the Princess of the night cried over my apparent death, but then she looked up, still crying, and focused her magic through her horn and put her horn to me.

"Please Red, don't die, come back to us, come back to me!" she pleaded as she focused her magic on me.

"Ow." I said softly, as I slowly began to wake up, I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Luna on top of me, still wearing my hat, and crying, I then looked around and saw everypony crowded around me, with tears in their eyes as well.

"Hey everypony, I...did...it!" I say with a cough as I gave them a thumbs up with my right hand. I then placed my hand on Luna's head, and began to run my hand through her mane, it felt just as beautiful as it looked.

"Hey now Luna, don't cry, I destroyed the meteor, and I'm alive, thanks to you!" I say putting my right hand on her cheek.

"Thank you Red, thank you!" Luna said embracing me as I started to sit up.

"Your welcome Luna." I say as I return her embrace, after she let me go, she levitated my hat off of her and back onto me.

"Now, let's get back and have an even BIGGER party!" I say standing up, with Luna helping me stand.

Everypony cheered at this and rushed back into sugarcube corner, leaving me with Princess Luna and Princess Celestia.

"Thank you Red, for destroying that meteor before it could destroy the planet." Princess Celestia told me, and approached me, lowering her head to me for me to hug her.

"You are most welcome Princess, It was an honor to do it for you." I reply hugging her. All three of us then headed back into Sugarcube corner. We entered to thunderous applause by everypony inside, with them all clopping their forelegs on the ground like applause.

"Alright everypony! I got some barrels of Sweet Apple Acre's Apple Cider here for y'all, but Red get's first servin on account of his destroying that there meteor!" Applejack announced, as she put up the barrels and attacked a faucet handle to it for her to twist it open and let the cider flow.

"Woo alright! Give me a mug of that!" I exclaim as I approach the farm pony.

"Here ya go Red!" She said filling up a mug with the cider and nudging it over to me, I take it and begin to sip the cider.

"OH MAN THIS STUFF IS GOOD!!!" I exclaim, loving the taste.

"Yep, we usually bring out the Apple Cider when there's a special occasion." the farm pony replied.

"Ha, I can see why! it's amazing!" I reply with a smile.

The party continued for a good few hours into the night, with everypony enjoying the celebration, dancing, singing, As for me, I enjoyed the company of the Princess of the night, Princess Luna, I wouldn't be telling all of this if she hadn't managed to revive me after I took care of the meteor and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

"Red, may I ask you something?" Luna asks

"Of course." I reply walking over to her.

"Actually, I have a gift for you, as thanks for destroying that meteor, I'm asking you to stay with me for the night, in my room at the castle in Canterlot." She says with a smile.

"I'd... uhh... well, I'd be honored to stay the night with you Luna." I hesitantly replied seriously nervous about what would happen.

"Thanks you Red, and don't worry, we'll be safe from any news media if your nervous about that." she said noticing my nervousness

"Oh, well, thanks Luna." I replied breathing a sigh of relief.

"It's the least I can do for what you did for everypony." she replied.

I nodded and gave her a hug as thanks then we both went back to the party. The song changed to one that was quite upbeat, almost sounding like that of a Spanish Guitar I believe, and the setting I could see in my mind as I listened to it, was like that of a western duel. a light shown on me, and I discovered I was in a spotlight, I looked across the room, to see that Luna was in a similar position. She looked up and saw me staring at her, as everypony began to back up, allowing us plenty of room.

"Well, this is...odd." I said with a laugh.

"It seems they want us to dance." she said as she approached me, taking steps in time with the beat.

"Interesting." I say as I do the same, meeting her in the middle.

I take her hoof in my hand as she rears up on her hind legs, and I put my arm around her back, as she does the same with her other foreleg, and we begin to dance together, keeping in time with the song, separating from each other to continue the dance, then coming back together a few moments later, I would spin her around continuing the graceful dance, until the song ended. After it ended we stood together, and took a bow, to the applause of everypony there. After the dance, the crowd of ponies began to thin out, as the party ended, and soon the Princesses were about to leave, with me joining them for the night.

"Shall we Red?" Luna asked as she stepped onto the chariot with her sister.

"Lets." I say stepping onto the large chariot next to Luna who gave me a smile after I did so.

The chariot took off being pulled by two armored Pegasus ponies, no doubt part of the royal guard. The ride was quite smooth, no bumps at all from wind as we flew back to the large castle that was perched on a mountain. After we landed, we got off, with Celestia going to the throne room, and Luna leading me to her room, she opens the door revealing a room with a ceiling like that of a starry night sky, and her large bed, was just as amazing, I took off my shirt, shoes, socks and hat and allowed her to climb in the bed first, before getting in myself, it's softness was divine, I felt as if I was sleeping in space, among the stars, floating around, it was amazing. I am writing this as I get more drowsy each second laying in her bed with Luna herself next to me. I smile at her then put away my journal for the night with my hat and lay back in the bed, letting it's amazing soft feel carry me into sleep, then before I fall asleep, I feel a warm kiss placed on my cheek, I look over and see Luna having kissed me, smiles, then lies down and goes to sleep. I smile back and lean over, kissing her on the head before falling asleep myself.