• Published 8th Aug 2012
  • 3,022 Views, 65 Comments

A Saiyan in Equestria - Reddened Chaos



Red a saiyan with the unusual power to control Fire has journied across planets to find one for him.

  • ...
33
 65
 3,022

Day 2

I woke up early to get in some training and after getting out of the couch I neatly set the blanket and pillows back on the couch I then looked for a nice open spot to stretch out I find a nice spot and stretch out then I notice one of Rarity's bare mannequins next to me and I set it on my back for some extra weight, it provided a fair amount of weight for me for the moment.

I began to steadily push myself up from the ground and count to myself as I push myself up

"One...two...three...four...five" I count to myself as I do push ups with the mannequin on my back as it steadily moves up and down with me. I hear a bell ring and the door open nearby a short while after I started.

"Excuse me Rarity, are you available? I wanted to talk to you about something." A voice calls out but the voice was very quiet so I didn't hear her very much but I glance over and see the owner of the voice a yellow pegasus pony with pinkish purple mane and tail her cutie mark was an image of three

The pony looks around for my landlord Rarity and then notices the mannequin that was on my back moving up and down as I continued training.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screams the pony as she zips away hiding underneath the table thinking the mannequin was possessed.

This time I heard her and I got up setting the mannequin off of my back and on to the floor back where it was before I stood up and looked to find her hiding under a table.

"Oh my I'm so sorry for frightening you there, it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you, the mannequin you saw moving up and down was me doing some push ups with it on my back for extra weight." I explain calmly trying to get the timid pony to relax and come out.

The timid pony seems to see the truth in my words and slowly but shyly crawls out from underneath the table and speaks to me with her quiet voice.

"Oh well. It's ok, you didn't mean to scare me" she replies introducing herself as Fluttershy.

"So your name is Fluttershy? That's a nice name, and considering your reaction to my doing push ups with the mannequin on my back earlier, you live up to it well, no offence of course" I say in response.

"Oh none taken. Now what's your name sir?" she asks me.

"My name is Red Fluttershy" I respond explaining to her that I was a Saiyan and that I landed here yesterday and was invited to stay with Rarity yesterday.

She nodded her head just as Rarity was coming down to see what was going on

"What in the world is going on here Darling?" she asks, Fluttershy then tells her what had happened when she came inside as I walk over to the window to look out at Ponyville.

"Looks like a good day" I say to myself before sensing a huge power approaching from above and heading toward the Town Square at this point Rarity had noticed my Tail as did Fluttershy.

"Darling, what is that, is that a TAIL??" Rarity asks curious.

"Wha? Oh yes, it's my tail, all Saiyans have one, though some Saiyans have no tail because it was cut off at some point, which I think I should do that way I don't ruin Equestria during a night of a full moon." I explain.

"Why? What's so bad about a full moon?" Fluttershy asks me.

"Simple Fluttershy, during a full moon, a saiyan that has a tail will turn into a giant ape called the Oozaru or Great Ape. An uncontrollable beast that will rampage throughout the world it's on for the entirety of the night." I explain before sensing the large power from earlier approach Town Square calling my attention back to it. I put on my armor and my arm bands and walk out to see the pony who the great power belonged to, a pony who had just landed from her pegasus drawn chariot and had the features of all three types of ponies, she seemed like she would have the strength of an earth pony, she had some wings like a pegasus pony, and she had a horn like a unicorn pony. Her coat was a dark shade of blue, and her cutie mark was that of a black night sky with stars and a crescent moon. She was also wearing some silver shoes, a black breastplate that also had a crescent moon and a black tiara was on her head, but her most distinguishing feature was her mane and tail, both appeared to be blowing in the wind, even though there was no wind at all today for the moment, and they were blue with sparkles all inside of it, looking like a starry night sky. I began to walk toward the square to talk to her, before Rarity stopped me.

"Red, Wait!!!" she called out.

"Rarity what is it?" I respond turning back to look at her.

"That pony that landed there in Town Square, is Princess Luna." she says

"Princess Luna?" I ask curious.

"Yes, Princess Luna, she's one of the two rulers of Equestria, the other ruler is her older sister Princess Celestia." she explains

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, she's the one who controls the night and the moon." she explains to me.

"Interesting. I'll be sure to introduce myself." I say to Rarity as I walk to the Town Square eager to meet the Princess of the Night who came here today.

I arrive at the Town Square and find Luna standing there looking among all the ponies attending as if she was looking for someone out of the ordinary. She then spots me and I bow to her as a sign of acknowledgment that she's a Princess, surprised she calls out.

"STRANGER, PLEASE JOIN US HERE ON THE STAGE." she bellows, I could feel myself being pushed back slightly by the force of her voice

"As you wish." I state before standing up and floating up and landing on the stage in front of Princess Luna. She was clearly surprised by my ability to fly and then asked in a surprisingly more calm voice than before when she called me up on to the stage

"What is thy name, and what are thou young stranger?" she asks me.

"My name is Red, and I am a Saiyan who landed here yesterday Princess Luna." I respond, she has a surprised expression clearly not expecting me to know who she was and replied

"Thou knows who I am?" she asks.

"It was rather simple Princess, your jewelry was as close to that of a royals as a Pony would wear, your mane and hair is similar to that of the starry night sky, your Cutie mark has a similar look with the image of a crescent moon as well, Your breastplate also has the same image of a crescent moon. I figured your name would have been connected to that as well so I guessed the first name that popped into my head, and that was Luna. Was I wrong? Princess?" I ask her.

"No, thou was correct on all accounts, but thou figured all that out by looking at me?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, and Rarity told me about you before I came here, I just felt like leading you on like that." I say with a chuckle

She just stands there looking at me, dumbfounded before finding out my joke and begins to laugh. Soon after, she see's my tail.

"Is that a TAIL?" she asks me

"Why yes it is Princess, I still have my tail, though considering I'd like to stay in Equestria and thus make it my new home, I really should have it cut off, that way I don't turn into a great ape during a full moon and go in an uncontrollable rampage" I explain. I notice some large scissors off to the side behind Luna and point at them.

"Would you care to do the honors of cutting off my tail Princess Luna?" I ask.

"I shall" she responds seeing the scissors I was pointing at then levitating them with her magic, she brings it over to where my tail was

"Let me uncurl it for you Princess" I say as I uncurl my tail for her to cut it off.

"Please just call me Luna, young Red" she tells me before she opens the scissors with her magic and then closes them, cutting off my tail.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I cry out as I drop to a knee having been weakened from the loss of my tail, worried about me, Luna comes closer.

"Is thou ok Red?" she asks me worried.

"Yeah...I'm fine... just weakened from the loss of my tail." I explain while still on a knee. I motion for her to come closer to me.

"Here come closer Luna, I can grab on to you to stand back up, once I do I'll be fine, and I can go and train off the loss of my tail to get back up to full power" I say as she approaches me, I put my hand on her back and use her to stand back up, I look at her and notice a blush appear on her cheeks, and she sees one on mine. I take my arm off of her beginning to feel better and then tell her

"There's one other thing you should know about me, Luna; I can create and control fire. I can make anything combust into flames, but I'd never do that unless they were evil, and I can make the fire I create be anything I chose, such as platforms, weapons, walls, roads, etc." I explain, demonstrating my powers by creating platforms, and stepping onto them myself, and motioning for Luna to join me on one, after some hesitation, she does and looks surprised as to why she's not burning.

"How am I not burning from being here on this flame?" she asks dumbfounded

"Simple, Luna, I can control who gets burnt, and who does not." I say to her, stepping off the platform with her back to the stage, dispelling the platforms of flame

"LOOK OUT IT'S A STAMPEDE!!!!!!!" A pony cries out, getting both our attention.

I look out toward the outskirts of town and see the cloud of dust coming from the stampede and fly down to the entrance of the town before Luna could stop me. I land just outside the town, turn around and put my hand up creating a wall of fire that cut off the town from the stampede, and after I turned around and began to search for the stampede I heard three voiced cry out near the flame wall from inside the town one of which I recognized as Scootaloo.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS FIRE FIGHTERS!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!" the voices cried out

I peaked around and looked to see Scootaloo and two of her friends, also fillies rushing back and forth with buckets of water trying to put out the wall of fire I created, their attempts would be in vain as the only one who could put out the wall of flames was me, any normal fire, they would have doused it easy after a while, but if I was the one who made it, I can make it go out or stay burning.

I head forward away from the town to see another Pony, this one with an orange coat and a yellow mane and tail, who was wearing a cowboy hat, work with a dog who she was directing from the other side to herd the stampeding cows and stop them. After I watched the pony stop the stampede, I congratulated her and she introduced herself to me.

"My name's Applejack, what's yer name sugarcube?" she asks me.

"My name's Red, Miss Applejack, nice to meet you" I say shaking her hoof before I sensed a fair energy coming up from farther away. I disperse the wall of flames and see Scootaloo and her two filly friends, a filly who had a white coat and a curled mane and tail that were shades of purple, she was also a unicorn filly, the other was an earth pony filly who had a yellow coat and red tail and mane, all three of them looked at their flanks for some reason, but stopped and sighed when they didn't see anything. I turn back to Applejack.

"I'm a Saiyan with the power to manipulate flames, that's how that wall of fire there just came up and how it dispersed just now, listen though, Princess Luna is at Town Square, tell her you took care of the stampede, and that Red went to deal with what started the stampede, she'll understand." I told her, she nodded and ran into town to tell Luna my message. Afterwards I walked forward and soon came across the starter of the Stampede: A bull.

"So your the one behind all that huh?" I ask as I step forward to confront him.

"Mmm, I am strange one." he replies in a gruff voice after he stopped.

"Tell me then, why did you start the stampede?" I asked

"For fun." he explained. This response got me excited due to my natural love to fight.

"Well then. Let's have some fun then Bull." I say getting into a fighting stance.

"The name's Iron Will stranger, I don't back down from a challenge, I'll crush you like a rat" he says as he lowers his head showing his sharp horns preparing to dash at me.

"The name's Red, I'm a Saiyan, I love to fight. so like I said, let's have some fun." I say and prepare for him to charge.

Iron Will Charges at me, and I run at him at the same time we both meet soon after words

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I yell out as I tackle him picking him up and then knocking him to the ground.

"Impressive, Red" he says as he gets himself back up and charges me from behind.

"Only a fool would attack me from behind." I state and turn around punching Iron Will in the face before he could hit me, then I give him a roundhouse kick knocking him away and into a tree.

"Very...Impressive...strength..." he says as he loses consciousness having been knocked out by my last attack.

"Heh, that was some good training, I managed to work over the loss of my tail somewhat, now to carry you back into town and let your weight serve as more training for that purpose." I say to myself as I walk to him and pick him up, slinging him over my shoulder and walk back into town.

I enter the town with Iron Will still slung over my shoulder and find Luna still at Town Square, Applejack had told her my message and was there with Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and that Pink pony that took off yesterday. I stepped up to the stage and set Iron Will down in front of Luna and bowed.

"The cause of the stampede was this bull who goes by the name of Iron Will, Princess Luna." I tell her before turning to the other six ponies, but I center my attention to the Pink one and finally try to ask her her name.

"So what is your name?" I ask her.

"My name's Pinkie Pie guy, what's your name?" she eagerly asks me.

"My name's Red Pinkie." I reply. Luna then speaks up.

"Thank you for stopping Iron Will Red, he will be dealt with back in Canterlot." she says thanking me.

"Your welcome Luna, I'm always glad to help, it's the least I could do to prove my loyalty to you and my willingness to do anything to help protect Equestria." I tell her bowing again. Rarity then notices the hole in the back of my pants from where my tail used to be before Luna cut it off

"Oh my Red you have a huge hole in the back of your pants." she comments.

"Wha? Oh right that, well I asked Luna to cut off my tail so I don't transform during a full moon and destroy the place that I want to live in and protect." I reply.

"Oh no darling, you can't go around with a hole in your pants like that. OHH IDEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'll fix them. and I'll make you some new clothes as well free of charge!" she proclaims.

"Well, if that's what you'd like to do, Sure thing. Let me go grab a change of clothes from my ship and I'll let you handle fixing the hole in my pants here when after I change." I tell her.

We all bow to Luna as she takes Iron Will and flies off to Canterlot, I silently hoped to myself that I would get to see her again soon. I headed back to my ship and grabbed my spare outfit, a leather jacket, with some spikes on the shoulders, black gloves with spikes on them as well, a black shirt, black pants, and boots with a chain whip wrapped around the body from the right shoulder. I changed into it and then walked back to Rarity's with my armor, pants, boots, and arm bands and gave her the pants which she sewed up without a problem.

"That's quite the outfit you have on now there Red" she said after seeing my new outfit impressed by the style of it.

"Thanks Rarity. I sometimes like to wear this for something different." I respond.

"Well I'll leave you to your work, I'm going to go visit Twilight and see what her place is like" I tell her as I began to walk back out of the door.

"You know where she lives don't you?" she asks before I walk out.

"Yes I do Miss Rarity, she told me soon after I met her yesterday." I explain and walk out of the store and out into Ponyville.

I approach her tree house and knock on the door, to my surprise Twilight Sparkle wasn't the one to answer the door, it was a little dragon with purple and green scales.

"Oh hey Red, come on in Twilight was hoping you'd show up sometime." he tells me.

"You know who I am?" I ask him shocked that he already knew about me.

"Of course, Twilight told me all about you, My name's Spike, and I'm Twilight's assistant and I'm also a messenger for the Princess." he explains as I walk in ducking down a little to enter it.

"You are essentially a direct line to Princess Luna?" I ask slightly excited that I could use Spike to send some letters to Luna.

"No, her sister Princess Celestia." he explains.

"Oh, Princess Celestia. I see, you know if there's any way to contact Luna herself?" I ask him not realizing that Twilight was just above us and could hear my question.

"Princess Celestia can be contacted by Spike, as for Princess Luna, I don't know why do you ask Red?" Twilight asks surprising me because of her sudden appearance.

"Aaahh oh Twilight, you scared me for a second there, well no reason, I was just asking." I explain to her.

"Well in any case, welcome to my home here in Ponyville. I live here in this library, and I not only run this library, but I also work to discover the magic of friendship for Princess Celestia." she tell me.

"Interesting, well if I ever meet her and Luna again, I'll be sure to not only introduce myself to Princess Celestia, but I'll also have to ask Luna if there is any way to contact her personally." I say.

"Yeah, you'll have to do that with Luna then." she tells me.

"Oh wait I almost forgot, You don't have to worry about introducing yourself to Princess Celestia when you meet her." she tells me

"Oh really? and why is that?" I ask wondering how the princess would already know about me.

"Simple really Red, for one, you introduced yourself to her sister Princess Luna today, so chances are Luna may tell Princess Celestia about you, and I sent a letter to Princess Celestia via Spike telling her about you anyway." she explains.

"I see, well, considering I stopped Iron Will from doing anything to the town I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up getting some sort of congrats for that over the course of the day or something" I say getting an excited look on her face.

"I know just who to ask about that!" she exclaims starting to run out of the library with me following her.

"Who Twilight, who?" I ask as we approach a house that looks like it's made entirely out of sweets. I look in awe at it wondering just how that thing was made

"Pinkie Pie, she's the Party Pony of Ponyville." Twilight explains as we walk inside the building, which we find Pinkie inside behind a counter.

"Welcome to Sugercube Corner Red, you too Twilight, what brings you here?" she asks in her eager ecstatic voice

"Well Pinkie Pie, we were wondering if you could throw a party for Red since he stopped Iron Will earlier today." Twilight said.

"Okie Dokie Loki! Which I have to give Red a welcoming party anyway, we can have both at the same time!" Pinkie exclaims.

"Great Pinkie! What time and where?" I ask eager to find out when to arrive and where.

"Just come back here at 8:00 Red, and it'll be ready!" She says eagerly giving both myself and Luna a muffin on the house and sending us on our way with her huge smile

"See ya then Pinkie" I say and head outside then look to Twilight.

"Hey Twilight, you think you can send a note to Princess Celestia asking for her and Luna to come? I'd love to meet Princess Celestia." I tell her.

"Well, I'll make the request but I won't make any promises on if she'll come or not." she replied.

"Thanks, maybe then I'll get to ask Luna if there's anyway to contact her personally." I reply hoping Luna would show up at the very least.

"Ok well I'll see ya at 8 then Red!" Twilight said heading back to her house waving a foreleg at me as a goodbye.

"See ya then Twi!" I respond waving as I walked off to explore the town more, eventually coming upon an apple orchard after eating my muffin which was quite delicious. As I explored the orchard, I come upon a barn where Applejack was sitting with that same yellow filly with red mane and tail that was with Scootaloo earlier, I approach them.

"Hey there Miss Applejack." I call out waving.

"Well Howdy there Red, and y'all don't have to use them honorifics with me, just keep it simple!" she replied.

"Ok then, well Applejack, what is this place?" I ask curious about the beautiful apple orchard here

"Well, welcome to where I live and work: Sweet Apple Acres!" she exclaimed.

"It's quite the impressive site this apple orchard, so who is this cute little filly here?" I say kneeling down looking straight at the yellow filly I saw with Scootaloo.

"Mah name's Apple Bloom! Applejack's my older sister." she said with a big grin.

"Awww how adorable is she?" I say looking at Applejack and petting Apple Bloom's mane which at first she was curious, but calmed down after seeing that I wasn't trying to hurt her.

"So what is it you do here AJ?" I ask Applejack after standing back up.

"Well, come Applebuck season I work with the other ponies around here to knock them there apples out of the trees to harvest them." she explained.

"Applebuck?" I asked curious as to what that was.

"It'll be better if I just showed y'all." she said going over to a nearby apple tree with a few buckets just below it. she turned around then kicked it with both of her hind legs and the entire load of apples on the tree fell down into the buckets below.

"Impressive strength AJ." I say applauding her power. I see another tree nearby and walk over to it.

"Would y'all like to give it a shot?" she asks me when she sees me approach the tree.

"I reckon I will." I say with a mock southern accent and a smile to her chuckling, she could see I meant no offence and laughed as well. I get up to the tree then draw back my right arm and punch the tree with a fair amount of strength, not wanting to break the tree from the punch, but to my surprise the apples didn't fall.

"Let me try again, with more power." I say as I bring back my right hand again and punch the tree even harder with more strength, and all the apples fall down into the barrels. Soon after they finished falling, I heard Applejack and Apple Bloom clapping their hooves together in an applause.

"Well I'll be darned, that's some strength y'all got there Red" Applejack tells me, "How's about y'all work with me for a while knocking down them there apples during applebuck season?" she offers.

"Hmm, interesting, sure, I'll give it a shot, let me lift up these buckets of them and I can help you all carry them in." I say picking up the buckets with them being a fair weight from all the apples in them I bring one onto my shoulder, and carry a second one in my other arm, and bring them into the barn, where Applejack pointed for me to put them. After setting them down inside, I come out and prepare to leave, but before I leave, I ask Applejack and Apple Bloom if they would come to the sugarcube corner at 8:00 for the party. Upon hearing it was both a welcome party and a party celebrating my stopping Iron Will, she smiled.

"Well, congrats there Red, we'll come, and I'll bring some of Sweet Apple Acre's Apple Cider with us!!!" she replies.

"Alright, now it'll be a party!!!" I explain and wave leaving.

Soon after I left, I was walking through the town and Twilight rushed out of her house and caught me. She informed me of the Princess's decision to join us at the party, she shown me the note she got back from Princess Celestia it read:

"My dearest Student, I would love to attend the party for Red today, Myself and Luna shall be there at 8:00, and I'll be sure to bring Shining Armor and Princess Cadence as well for you to enjoy their company. I look forward to meeting the new saiyan resident of Equestria in person, We shall see you soon, Princess Celestia." I read aloud.


I look to Twilight after I finished reading the letter, I looked to her and asked

"Who are Princess Cadence and Shining Armor?"

"Oh Princess Cadence was my old foalsitter, and now she's my sister in law, because she married Shining Armor, who is my brother." Twilight explained.

"Ah I see, well I look forward to seeing Luna again, as well as meeting your brother, Cadence, and Princess Celestia." I reply before heading back to Rarity's to see if she finished my repairs, as I was starting to want to wear my armor again.

I enter the Carousel Boutique ringing the bell as I entered, and I hear my landlord's elegant voice call

"I'll be right there!" she calls out

"It's alright Rarity, it's just me, Red." I reply.

"Oh it's you, Perfect Darling, come up here I finished your pants, and I am working on a new outfit for you." she says

"Well alright, but you didn't have to do that." I reply as I walk upstairs seeing her working at a sewing machine on something.

"Thanks Rarity, I can't even see where the hole was anymore" I say picking up my pants and looking for a place to change back into my armor.

"Oh your most welcome Darling, if you want to change back into that armor of yours, just use that changing screen over there" she says pointing at a screen meant for some privacy to try on outfits.

"Thanks, I'll do that." I say grabbing my pants, and boots then walking over to it and going behind it, removing my chain whip, jacket, gloves, and the rest of my outfit, and putting on my pants and boots, I step out and turn around showing Rarity how well they fit and were repaired

"Ah yes, they look perfect on you now" she says seeing me come out. I walk over and put on my armor and armbands before turning to Rarity.

"Well, you said you were working on a new outfit for me?" I asked

"Yes, I did, I'm putting the finishing touches on the hat now but the rest of it is over there." she says pointing to a nearby outfit hanging up, there were a pair of red shoes, with some black and white on them as well, blue jeans, a black short-sleeved shirt, and a red vest like shirt that had a white collar, there were also some black wristbands next to it.

"Go ahead and try it on." Rarity told me eagerly to see if it would fit me.

"Alright, I like the look of it already Rarity" I say as I take the outfit and head behind the screen again, taking off my boots, armor, and armbands, I then slip out of my pants and into the blue jeans, which were a perfect fit, the same size as my pants that she repaired, I put on the shoes and found them to be a size 10, same as my boots, I slipped off my armbands and switched them for the wristbands, which fit perfectly. I slip on the black shirt and fount it fit very well. a little loose, but I liked it loose, then I put on the red overshirt, and it fit perfectly.

"Well, Miss Rarity, how does it look?" I say coming out dressed in my new outfit, still having my red headband on with my hair spiked up, with a few strands drooping down over my forehead.

"Oh my it fits you perfectly, and that red headband you have goes well with it as well, where did you get that nice accessory?" she asks.

"Well I got this from Bardock, my old partner from back when I was on Planet Vegeta, the Planet I lived in at first before my powers over flame were discovered." I explain.

"Well it certainly works perfectly with your armor, and that last outfit, what and this one, now lets see how this hat looks on you Darling." she says as she finished the hat, it was a large red hat, with a white brim, and a white semi-circle on the front of it, but as she levitated it over to me with her magic, turning to watch me put it on, I noticed her wearing some glasses.

"Hey Rarity, I didn't know you wore glasses." I say taking the hat from her before putting it on.

"Not normally, I only wear them to get a much more detailed look at my stitching when I'm working, here look at your hat with them." she says levitating her glasses over to me, I gently hold them in my right hand, and bring them up to my face to look at my hat.

"Amazing, I can see where every stitch was tucked in, and brought over the cross stitch on it." I say looking at my hat with them. I hand them back to Rarity who takes them and levitates them back to a case where she stored it. I put on my hat, in a way that would let my headband still be visible, and it fit perfectly.

"Wonderful Rarity, I love it." I tell her.

"Oh thank you Darling, my outfits bring out the inner beauty of the wearer, in your case, I can tell your an adventurous man, so the outfit I made for you, was made to be like that of an adventurers." she explained.

"No, Rarity, Thank you!" I say as I kneel down and go to hug her, she rears up on her hind legs and embraces me

"Oh your welcome Darling, it was my pleasure!" she replied as I let her go. I told her about the party at Sugarcube Corner, and she said she'd be there, as she wouldn't miss it.

I walk outside to find Rainbow Dash flying around with a Rainbow Trail going behind her I watch her pushing past clouds, then I decide to help her out a little bit, before she hits another one, I fire a ki blast and destroy the cloud she stops just in front of where the cloud was in shock of what happened, I flew up to her.

"Hi there, that blast that destroyed the cloud before you hit it, that was me." I said as I hovered in the air.

"Oh ok wait, HOW ARE YOU FLYING? YOU HAVE NO WINGS." she exclaimed in clear shock that I was flying.

"Well, I learned to fly using my energy long ago, when I was a kid. but that doesn't matter, wanna have some fun Rainbow Dash?" I ask her with a smirk.

"Oh definitely, wanna have a race?" she asked.

"Sure thing, I'll take you on." I reply.

"Alright, first one to my house way up there, wins" she said as we both landed on the ground and got ready to race.

"Wow, your house is made of clouds? AWESOME, hey when we finish, mind giving me a tour reguardless of who wins?" I asked

"Sure, though I may win, I'm the fastest flier in Equestria!" she exclaimed.

"HA, we'll see about that, I'm very fast myself." I say to her as I get ready to count off.

"READY" I say.

"SET" she replies

"GOOOOOO!!!" I exclaim as we both take off toward her cloud house at full speed.

We speed through the air, slamming into clouds bursting through them as we race up to Rainbow Dash's house, after a few seconds, I reach her house just a second before Rainbow Dash. I see Rainbow Dash land and stomp her hoof in annoyance that she lost a race in flight.

"No way, I can't believe it you beat me!" she said. I saw her standing on the clouds and lowered myself and to both our surprise, I was able to stand on the clouds just like her.

"Wow, how can you be standing on clouds Rainbow?" I ask her.

"I should ask you the same thing, but to answer your question, Pegasi can all walk on clouds, and manipulate them." she explains.

"I guess, anything that can fly can walk on clouds, maybe I can manipulate them as well by pushing them or something." I say before walking with Rainbow Dash into her house, it's beauty taking my breath away.

"Man this is amazing, I would love to live up here" I say to her as she shown me around her house up in the clouds.

"Yeah, it's amazing up here." she replied as we went around her house, just before I left, I told her about the party, and she said she'd be there. After we walked out she asked about my outfit which I told her Rarity made, she told me it suited me well and I thanked her, Fluttershy then shown up, and I explained to her that apparently because I could fly I could walk on clouds, and told her about the party as well, she said she'd be there, and I took off bidding them farewell.

Hours went by and soon it was 8:00, I walk out and head to the Sugarcube Corner and find the lights off, I turn them on and everyone was there, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, that unicorn filly who bore a slight resemblance to Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna, a white Unicorn Stallion with a blue mane and tail, next to a Pink Alicorn with purplish-pink Mane and Tail, and a third Alicorn, with a white coat, the cutie mark of the sun, and a mane and tail which were Pink, green, light blue, and a purplish-blue and like Luna's were blowing even though there were no wind. she was wearing some golden shoes, a golden brestplate with a purple diamond on it, and a gold tiara with the same purple diamond on it. I approached her and bowed.

"You must be Princess Celestia then aren't you?" I ask her bowed on one knee.

"I am, noble Red, and you may rise." she responds acknowledging me.

"It's an honor to meet you Princess, same with Luna from earlier today." I respond standing up, I then look over to the pink alicorn and the white Unicorn Stallion and ask "Who are you two?"

"I'm Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, but please call me Cadence." the Alicorn responds.

"My name's Shining Armor. I'm Twiley's older brother." he tells me.

"Well it's nice to meet you both, I'm Red, I only arrived here yesterday, and I already love it here." I tell them. I then notice Scootaloo and Apple Bloom talking with the Unicorn Filly and approach them

"Hey Scootaloo, hey Apple Bloom, who's this?" I ask motioning toward the Unicorn Filly.

"My name's Sweetie Belle!" she replies.

"Well, that's cute, and you resemble Rarity somewhat, are you related to her?" I ask her

"Yes I am, she's my big sister." she responds happily.

"Aww, well then, don't be surprised if you see me sleeping on the couch at the Carousel Boutique sometimes Sweetie Belle." I tell her

"Why's that Mr. Red?" she asks curious.

"Because I'm staying with Rarity, at least until I am able to build my own place." I tell her.

"Well, Mr. Red, we were just talking about what we were going to try next to earn our cutie marks." Scootaloo explains.

"So your the ones who were trying to be firefighters earlier today and put out the flame wall I created." I said to them after hearing that.

"Wait, how did y'all know bout that?" Apple Bloom asks confused as to how I knew about earlier today.

"Simple, for one, who do you think MADE that fire wall, and I'm the one who dispersed it too. I also saw you three try to put it out shortly after I made it." I explained.

"Well, you know then that we are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and our job is to go around and try what we can to earn our cutie marks." Scootaloo explains.

"Really, well, I'd be happy to help or join, as I don't have a cutie mark either, though I don't think I'll ever get one, as I'm not a pony." I say to them holding up my sleeves revealing my bare shoulders.

"Then tomorrow I'll make you a cape like ours!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed and shown me hers.

"Great, I can't wait." I say smiling, the design of their capes was simple, but beautiful at the same time, a blue base, with a gold cloth on the underside, and a nice little crest on it as well.

"ALRIGHT EVERYPONY, LETS PARTY!!!" Pinkie shouted, and reached behind the DJ table and pulled up a white coated unicorn with the cutie mark of a music note an eighth note to be exact, who's Mane and tail were shades of blue, and she was wearing some sunglasses, she moved the record onto the spinning table with magic and started playing some awesome beats.

"WOO! Let's dance!" I shout and jump into the center of the party group and begin to dance around dancing with all the other Ponies at the party.

I continued to dance and party until I noticed Luna standing off alone, I stopped dancing and walked over to her.

"Hey Luna, why are you not joining the rest of us in the dancing?" I ask her.

"I...um, well I just don't feel very comfortable at these sort of things honestly." she replied hesitantly.

"Well I can understand that, very well, but there's something else isn't there Luna, your hiding something, something you don't want to let out because it's dangerous right?" I asked.

"How did thou know of it?" she asked stunned.

"I could see it in your eyes." I reply looking in her teal blue eyes.

"Very well, it is true, I have a dark side, known as Nightmare Moon, it was because of our dark side that I was sealed away in my moon for 1000 years." she told me.

"Wow, sounds really bad." I say to her.

"It is." she replied with a sad tone in her voice.

"Hey it's alright, I understand, remember the Oozaru thing I mentioned earlier, Nightmare Moon sounds to me like that except that she would come out if you got too angry rather than only during a full moon." I replied, putting an arm around her.

"Thank you." she replied, and reared up on her hind legs and embraced me. she was tall enough on her hind legs that our heads were at even level.

After this, Luna decided to join in the dancing, being much happier after I talked to her, however, a short while later, I saw Princess Celestia look out the window up toward the beautiful night sky worried, I approach her.

"Princess, is there anything wrong?" I ask worried as well.

"I'm afraid so Red, this party may be cut short, as there is a large meteor heading for the planet, and if it isn't stopped, I fear the entire planet will be destroyed!" she replies, with a dark tone in her voice.

"I'll take care of it, I just got here yesterday, and I'm not going to let some pathetic space rock destroy my new home planet." I reply.

"Are you sure you can do it?" she responded very worried that I may not be able to do it.

"I'm a saiyan, I'm probably the most powerful being on this planet right now, no offence your majesty, and I can breathe in outer space, I'm the only one who can possibly bring it down!" I say to her trying to reassure her.

"No offence taken young Red, I understand what you mean by that." she responds, and we head outside, and she points out where the Meteor is. All the other Ponies that were at the party however, come outside including Luna after I walked out with the Princess of the Sun.

"What's wrong Red?" Luna asks worried.

"There's a meteor coming for us, and if I don't destroy it, the planet is going to be destroyed." I respond looking at her, I take off my new hat and put it on her.

"What? Why art thou giving me thy hat?" she asked confused.

"If I don't destroy this space rock, I want you to remember me by it before we all die. If I die taking this thing down, I want you to have it, to remember me by." I respond, but before I take off I look back to Princess Celestia.

"Wait, Princess, You can use magic, because of your horn, just like a unicorn can right?" I ask knowing the answer already.

"Yes of course I can." she replies.

"Well I've got an idea, do you have a telepathy spell in your arsenal of magic?" I ask her, knowing if I did then my idea would be able to work much easier.

"Yes, and it's easy for me to use, why?" she asked curious as to what I had planned.

"Simple, a technique that I learned from a friend of mine while I was on earth. It's a powerful technique called the Spirit Bomb, where by taking a portion of energy from every living thing on the planet, I form a large ball of energy, and I can hurl it at my enemies, or in this case, that Meteor, and obliterate them. If you cast that Telepathy spell, it will be easier for me to let you all know when to raise your hooves to the air to send me your energy." I explain.

"Interesting, very well, let's do it." she replies and her horn glows with magical energy as she casts the spell over every one, or rather everypony in Ponyville and Canterlot.

"Good, now can everypony here hear me?" I ask telepathically to make sure the spell worked. I heard the responses from all the ponies in Ponyville and Canterlot, and told them to do what I said when I said so, they all replied that they understood.

"Alright, there's nothing I can't do. I'll take down this Meteor, and save everypony!" I exclaim and take off toward the sky to get high enough for me to have the meteor be in range.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will I really be able to take down the meteor and save everypony? Tune in next chapter and find out!