• Published 19th Feb 2017
  • 1,259 Views, 4 Comments

A Gem at Crystal Prep - Shadow Hero



After spending some time on earth, Moonstone is going to attend school to learn more about human's.

  • ...
4
 4
 1,259

Chapter 3- the Day Before the Dance

The next few days went by. It was boring to say the least, nothing real happen.. The only thing that people were talking about was the dance that was happening on Friday. Funny it usually happens next Friday, but I guess Cadance was able to convents Principal Cinch to move it up so none of the students can crash the Canterlot High’s dance..

It was the day before the dance, and everyone is running around like headless chicken to get everything ready. I decided to help and decorated the gym.

“Do we rely need all this?” I asked as I walked into the gym with a box full of stuff.

“Yes, this place needs to look awesome.” Lemon said as she was setting up the DJ booth on the stage.

“Am surprised Principal Cinch is letting you do all this?” Sugarcoat said as she and the other’s walked in with boxes in hand.

“This year it is up to Dean Cadence, so no snobby dance like we have ever year.” Lemon said as she jumped down.

“They not snobby there sophisticated dance.” Sunny said getting Lemon to roll her eyes. “But a change of scenery is all way a good thing.”

I just shock my head. “Let's get this over with.” Indigo said as he look thought the boxes and pulled out some streamers.

“Hold on.” Lemon said as she went and turned on some Music “There now we can start.” She said.

“I hope this is not what you plan to play only our music?” Sugarcoat said

“No I asked around what people would like to listen to, if you must know.” Lemon said as she pulled out some streamer’s.

“Were so you want this.” A guy with dark brown skin with blond hair said as he carried a box

“Over there Trend.” Lemon said as she points next to the stage.

“So Trenderhoof, do you have…” Sunny started to ask Trenderhoof but I toned it out and just listen to the music and help put up the streamers and other thing’s. Man what I would do to just moph and fly up there instead of going up a ladder.

“Ohh. He said yes.” Sunny said

“That awesome.” Indigo said as she went to high fived her

“Please don’t.” I asked as she was the one holding the ladder that i'm on, getting Indigo to roll her eyes.

“So what about you, are you bring someone.?” Sunny asked as I climbed down.

“No, i'm not 100% sure if i'm going.” I tell her as I climbed the ladder down and walked over to the box and pull out some more things. “What is the theme, under the water or something.” I said as I pulled out what looks like a cut out of a fish.

“Yep. Cadance thought as this first official dance scene Principal Sombra quit. And why not come?” Lemon said as she punched me in the arm.

“Dance’s are not my thing that's all, but looking at how much hard work you put in is changing my mind.”

“Really.Th-thanks, I could of done it with all your help.” She said with a smile big smile. “Group hug!” She yelled as she pulled us all in getting the other’s that are helping to stare.

Not many students care for one another but this group seems different. Ever since I met them they seem so opened to each other.. I wonder what they would of been if they never met me.

I shaked that thought out of my head. “This great and all but we have more stuff to put up.” I said as I stepped away from the hug.

“His right.” Sugarcoat said as she pushed up her glasses


After we got up all the decorations, I decided to check in with Twilight. Knowing her she will be in her lab. As I got to near I noticed her door was opened a crack, knowing her she would never leave it open like that.

So I Sneaked up piped through creak of the door and saw Gilda going through her files.

“No. that's not it.” She said as she rummaged through a drawer throwing paper’s all over the place. “What was that.” She stopped as I made the door creak

Seeing as I blow my cover, I walked in. “You're not supposed to be here. “ I said to her. She just stares at me before giving a smirk.

“Oh what are you going to do tell Principal Cinch.. She is on my side.” She said as she got up and stared at me with that stupid smirk.

“What if I go to the Dean she would be on my side.” I said to her, if anyone came by the would think we are having a staring contest.

“Unlike the others of this school am not afraid of getting kicked out, it would be a blessing.”

Knowing that is true i stepped forward. “Get out.” I said with a threatening voice.

“You think you're a hotshot, show me your fangs then.” She said as she raised her fist.

“What do you think you're doing.” Cadance said her voice came from behind me

“Nothing am just passing by and saw this dwibe in here.” Gilda lying

Candance shock her head at the statement. “Gilda run along before I decide you deserve more.”

I watch her run away. “You know she was lying right.”

“Am well of aware of it, what can I do anything to punishes her. It seems anything I do just goes over her head and then she does it again.” She said as she shock her head.

I bent down and began to pick up the papers that Gilda throw around. “Here let me help.” She said as she bent down and helped.

“So the dance is tomorrow, are you going with anyone. I bet I know someone that would love to go with you.”

“Look i'm flattered, but aren’t you already taken.” I said with a smirk

“Not me.. am over that.. No am talking about Twilight, no one asked her.”

“Look I well go and talk to her tomorrow about going as friends so she does not have to go alone.” I said as I picked up the renaming pages.

Cadance shock her head. “If you think that well help her..”