• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 648 Views, 51 Comments

The Incredibly Stupidly Weird Story About 15 Random OCs - TheMajorTechie



Exactly what the title states. Thanks for the 75 followers!

  • ...
2
 51
 648

DEATH, DESTRUCTION, AND... oh hey, a stick.

"Hey, hey" Steele Casemate began, elbowing Dark Lightning in the ribs as he continued mentally competing for dominance over his body, "Did you know that I'm Princess Luna's daughter?"

Dark Lightning rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Shut up," Iron Cider yapped in return, grabbing control over the body.

"HEY!" Dark Lightning suddenly yelled just before falling off the stool, "This is my body!"

"Heh. Yeah, right." Easy Breeze snarked in return as their collective body crumpled onto the floor, "It's not like as if I'm the one that has the best control over this body, anyways. Get it? CONTROL?!"

"Um... would all of you please quiet down?" Wavering Cold asked from the back of their mind, "Pencil Shavings and I don't really like the volume that you're all shouting at."

Steele Casemate stared at the convulsing body of Dark Lightning talking to himself on the floor.

"Uh......." the mare began, her mind failing to comprehend the current event that was unfolding in front of her. "I can fix it!" She yelled, "...probably." She promptly rushed off to find the nearest stick she could find, along the way running face first into the doorframe.

"FUC--"

"NO SWEARS! GIMME THAT LOLLIPOP!"

"Aww..." Steele Casemate whined as Pinkie disappeared with the sucker in hoof, "Oh well. Time to get another one anyhow."

Spastic jerking and self-arguing aside, Dark Lightning promptly passed out on the floor in the coffee shop. Meanwhile, Steele Casemate began her quest to find a stick.


"We gotta save Equestria!" The toaster yelled, "The Mane Six are nowhere to be found, Dark Lightning just had a heck of a seizure! And do you know what's worst of all?"

The (smaller) crowd grumbled about themselves. Nopony knew what the toaster was talking about, and frankly, nopony cared anyways.

"What?" Root finally asked through a voice synthesizer, "Tell us, O Great warrior of steel and heating elements. Tell us your ways, your ideas... our souls strive for only the greatest."

Ignoring the surprisingly intelligent speech, the crowd did nothing but grumble even more.

Finally, the toaster yelled, "A PAIR OF PRETTILY PEELED PEARS POUNCED ON PIPSQUEAK'S PLUMP POD OF PUCKS!"

"...What?" the collective murmur of the various creatures finally uttered.

Author's Note:

I really need to finish this thing. :facehoof: