• Published 18th Jan 2017
  • 1,840 Views, 81 Comments

Junker's Paradise - GamerDroid23



Junkrat and Roadhog break into Winston's lab at Watchpoint: Gibraltar to steal some technology. Instead of winding up with loot, they wind up in Equestria.

  • ...
5
 81
 1,840

Ch 3. Scuffle Against Lupine Timber

As soon as Junkrat fell over, Twilight rushed over towards him, with look of worry plastered on her face. As she rushed over toward him, Roadhog pulled out a med-kit from his back pocket handing it to her. "You may...want...to use...this." Roadhog moaned. Twilight looked at Roadhog before grabbing the med-kit with her magic, and tried to administer to serum inside it... but couldn't figure out how to open the package. This prompted Roadhog to show her how to, which involved using his fingers to pry open the safety latches on the side of the kit. After opening it for her, Roadhog pulled out syringe with a strange blue liquid inside it. Handing it to her, Roadhog nodded, touching his shoulder, before backing off. Twilight, with a syringe wrapped in a field of her magic, inserted the needle into Junkrat's shoulder and injected the contents of the syringe into him. After a few minutes, the serum seemed to work it's magic, as Junkrat began to come to from his state of rest, no longer clutching his ribs.

"Whew-Whee. I tell ya, Roadhog, I can take a licking, and keep on ticking." he stated as he got up and stretched, as if nothing had happened to him. "Anyway, going straight that way is the best way out of here." Junkrat commented, as he started walking toward the way he pointed before passing out. Soon the group had restarted their trek through Everfree.


As they were walking, Twilight's curiosity got the better of her, as she tapped Junkrat's shoulder. Junkrat looked at her quizzically, before she asked him a question. "What did that serum even do anyway?" she questioned. Junkrat merely thought about it for a few moments before he decided to answer her...by using his steel trap hand puppet: Claptrap.

"Oy, Claptrap! This little mare here want's to know what the serum inside of a health kit does." stated Junkrat. As if on cue, Junkrat pulled out a Steel Trap from somewhere in his back pocket.

"Yeah, I'd like to know too, boss!" replied the steel trap, sounding like Junkrat with a high-pitched voice. "Can you explain how it works to us, boss?" it asked.

"Well, I guess I could tell you two how it works." replied Junkrat, scratching his chin. "I don't see the problem in telling you...Okay. I tell the both of ya." stated Junkrat as he began to explain how the Med kit serum worked. "You see love, that serum has a type of chemical that heals cells at a cellular level. It's rather hard explain beyond that." stated Junkrat, as he put Claptrap back into his back pocket. As he did, the two of them hear a loud feminine scream.

"That sounds like Rarity!" stated Twilight as the two of them rushed to where the noise originated from. When the two of them got to where the others were, they saw that they were surrounded by a huge pack of timberwolves. Roadhog was standing between the other Mane Six and the pack of bloodthirsty creatures. They were growling at Roadhog for getting between them and their meal. The ligneous lupines snarled as they got into a pouncing position.

Roadhog merely chuckled, before pulling out his Scrapmetal shotgun. "COME ON!! BRING IT ON YOU MAPLE-MIDGETS!" he bellowed at the splinter-coated scavengers. To this comment, one of them lunged at Roadhog...only to have it's head blown off by his gun, it's lifeless head laying on the ground, face full of scrap metal. This prompted two others to try pouncing at once...only to get blown into splinters by a grenade from Junkrat's grenade launcher.

"Hey, I ain't letting you have all the fun, Roadhog." stated Junkrat, having a huge, crazy grin plastered on his face as he cocked his launcher, as he threw a Concussion Mine at a few of the timberwolves, clicking the trigger as it landed in between then, causing them to be blown apart, with wood chips and twigs scattered everywhere. Soon Roadhog pulled out a large funnel filled with scrap metal, and plugged it into the top of his shotgun, and then plugged a crank into the side, then started to turn it very fast, causing the gun to spew out scrap metal at a rather fast rate, shredding and puncturing a ton of timberwolves. Soon after that, Junkrat pulled the Rip-Tire off his back, slamming it onto the ground. He then grabbed the ripcord on the side of the tire. "Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines." he yelled before pulling the cord as hard as he could, causing the motor inside the tire to sputter before revving up and rushing forward into the the thick of the timberwolves before exploding, turning most of them into splinters and ash. The few remaining timberwolves seemed to realize that it was pointless to keep fighting the group, an retreated with their tree branch tails between their legs. Seeing this caused Junkrat to chuckle. "Sayonara you wooden wimps!" he yelled at the retreating timberwolves. Looking back at the awestruck group of ponies, the two of them rubbed the back of their necks before going to see if the Mane Six were okay. The Mane were shocked to see had happened before their very eyes, but before they could say anything, Junkrat came up to them. "Look, I know you probably want to ask the two of us something, but can it wait until we reach your picnic spot? After all, there is a clearing just up ahead." asked Junkrat, to which the Mane Six just nodded as they continued their trek.


Soon they approached the clearing, meeting the bright light of the sun. The group saw a large picnic blanket 50 feet ahead of them, resting near an oak tree. There was a medium sized picnic basket laying on the blanket. Upon seeing this the Mane six rushed over to it, with Junkrat and Roadhog following behind. As soon as the Mane Six sat down, the questions started to rise. "WHAT WAS THAT BACK THERE?!" asked Rarity, semi-mortified,"Can you teach me to do that?" gushed Rainbow Dash, "Can you tell me how you did that?" questioned Twilight. Soon the girls were asking up a storm. "Stop!" screamed Applejack,a little red in the face. Everyone soon looked at her, before she started talking again. "While everyone here may want to know something that relates to what we just saw these two strangers do, I wanna know where it began." stated Applejack as she looked at Junkrat and Roadhog. With everypony's eyes on the two, Junkrat sighed.

"Alright, here's the truth." stated Junkrat. "It all began..."

Author's Note:

Chapter 3! Whew! Thank you guys for the support. I really appreciate it.

So....Yeah...mistakes were made here. Still, the Steel Trap joke was kinda improvised. Plus I got the idea for the serum from a technology documentary where scientists make a cancer fighting vaccine that works similarly to a bee stinger's venom. Yes, that exists, but I can't remember the the name of said documentary.