• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 646 Views, 11 Comments

The Nightmare Chronicles - Shadow-Aura



A mare raised by wolves as she was abandoned in the everfree at birth finds her true calling as a dreamwalker. Her role is to keep the nightmares at bay but will find and Learn life changing secrets for better or worse

  • ...
2
 11
 646

Chapter 2 a prank gone wrong

In hindsight Night should have known the moment she jumped there would have been consequences to her actions but well it is Night she didn't care. The foal jumped as Princess was directly below her and crashed into the young bitch who bullied everywolf she knew however landing on top of the bitch wasn't in the plan and princess let out a howl of pain alerting the pack!

"Oh damn that went Wrong!" night said with a panicked tone as Link and Midna came running with Snow being the first there.

"Damn it Night... Link I warned you this would happen." Midna growled at the young foal who ran into the woods out of fear of her adoptive parents.

"Night wait!" Link said chasing the young foal into the deep dark parts of the everfree forest as Midna took Princess and Snow back to the pack looking at Link running off after the disgrace.


Link searched for hours on little food he began to get tired and weak. "Night...... Please it's Papa.... I ain't mad just worried!" the Wolf called out before picking up Night's scent. "Night!" he shouted following his nose towards where he was smelling and ending up in a clearing which seemed very familiar to him. It was where he found the young foal all those years ago.

"I'm sorry dad..... Maybe they're right..... I don't belong to the pack..... I need to find my own kind." Night sobbed hearing her father's rustling coming from behind her looking around for him "I wish that one day you'll forgive me for this!"

"Night you do belong with the pack I raised you.... As if you was any other pup after what your kind did. Surely leaving will be harder to face than Alpha I'm sure because no matter you say or do.... I'll always be proud of you!" Link said embracing Night who suddenly stopped crying as a group of eyes had them surrounded.

"Papa?" Night asked as she notified him as the pack emerged from the thick treeline led by an enraged Alpha with a seriously injured Princess on his back as if she was bitten. Night also spotted Snow who had claw marks across his face from backing Night.

"Link your runt of a daughter hand her over now!" Alpha growled as Night hugged her father in fear.

"No...." Link said defiantly as he protected Night to the shock of the pack as Midna growled at him. "My daughter has done nothing wrong to harm the pack look at that bite Alpha it was wolf made she's being framed!" he declared making Snow back away slightly being the one who Midna made bite Princess.

"I DON'T CARE SHE'S NOT A WOLF AND I HAVE HAD IT WITH HER NOW MOVE OR DIE!" Alpha growled in rage as Princess was taken by her mother as she knew a fight was inevitable.

"Night.... Fly..... East of here is a pony town go there now!" Link growled forcefully as he charged at Alpha bitting the elder wolf before being attacked by the whole pack as Night flew away crying as her father was brutishly killed by his kin.

"I love you daddy.... They'll pay!" Night said flying East as fast as she could.

Author's Note:

Hey guys or gals I'm sorry but Night needed to be free of the pack to start her journey to saving dreams and finding her real mother

As always comment your thoughts just if hate is all your thinking just leave

Jamie