• Published 26th May 2017
  • 603 Views, 0 Comments

Vivosaur Warriors - Louka the great



This is the tale of vivosaurs that have been sent to canterlot city

  • ...
 0
 603

Chapter 1 So, it begins

Failing Through a portal, Every thing was green A color I liked.

*then why is your text red?*

'I don't know,'

The only thing I remember is...

Nothing, Nothing but my name, And what is my name, it's Giga Spinax. An odd name, but it fits.

then the portal opened... now I was falling to earth.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" I screamed as I fell,

*Boom*


Pov: rainbow dash

Location: canterlot high school

I was playing soccer with the team, I just scored my tenth goal of that game, when I heard a strange noise.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit," someone screamed.

Then a loud bang came from the school's entrance.

So I went to see what happened.

"Fluttershy, c'mon!"I called my friend to follow.

"O-ok coming," she responded

"I'm coming too!"Pinkie said


Location: Crash site G.S.

There was a giant hole in the front of the School, and in the middle was a person.

It was a boy around my age laying on the ground; His hair was cyan and messy like he hadn't brushed in a while, his skin was a blueish-brown, he was wearing a light blue jacket, and had black jeans.

"Oh no,"Fluttershy said, "I'll call an ambulance,"

"I'll get him out of there,"Pinkie said.

"I'll help,"I said sliding down the crater.


Location:dreamscape

PoV:Giga Spinax

I was dreaming I could tell

In the dream I was some giant lizard, I was eating something when a loud sound came from all directions, then the sky started to rain fire, then a chunk of rock smashed my spine.

"Weakling!" I died.


Location:Hospital

I woke up to find myself in bed in a hospital.

"Oh you're awake," a man in a lab coat said"good."

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm a doctor," the man said,"the name's Doc."

‘I guess with a name like Doc; you were born to be a Doctor.’ "Okay," I said, " where am I?"

"In a hospital,"Doc replied,"may I ask your name?"

"It's Giga Spinax, "I said.

"That's an odd name," Doc said.

"Doc doesn't sound like a typical name either," to which, Doc chuckled a bit.

"No, I suppose you're right" Doc agreed.

"Why am I in this place?"I asked Doc didn't answer. Then someone came through the door. It was a girl, with pink hair.

"Oh you're conscious," the girl said.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Fluttershy," she said,"what's yours?"

"Giga-"I said putting my hand on my head"-Giga Spinax,"

"That's an odd name," she said tilting her head.

'your's isn't any more normal,' I mentally complained, "How did I get here?"I asked.

"Well-,"Fluttershy started.


short time skip!


"Wait," I asked,"so I fell from the Sky?"

"Yes," Fluttershy said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Amazing," Doc whispered to himself, looking at a monitor.

"What's amazing?"I asked.

"You see," Doc started to explain,"you were, found in a crater."

"Yeah," I said

"Well," Doc said,"either your were put there after the crater had been, made or, your bones are indestructible," I gave, Doc a look of disbelief, he rolled his eyes." If you don't believe me, take a look," Doc pointed at the screen.

He was right not a bone in my body was damaged, not a scratch "well that certainly strange," I said.

"Indeed,"Doc said"but since you don't need medical help, it's best you leave," He said showing me the door.

'Worst Doctor Ever Of all time,'

"Okay then,"I said hoping out of the bed" see ya," I charged away

"Wait up!" I heard Fluttershy say, but I was gone


A short while later, I found myself outside of Canterlot high school "Well this the place I crashed," I said to myself "so I guess I'll wait till someone shows up."


then I waited, and waited, I waited there all night till someone showed up.

He was male, had spiky blue hair, had yellow-orange skin, was wearing a leather jacket, a shirt that had a shield with a lightning bolt over the top of it and jeans.

"Hi!" I said startling him.

"Jesus Christ!" He screamed, jumping into the air, and landed flat on his ass when he saw me he gave me an angry glare.

"Sorry,"I apologized, helping him up," didn't me to scare ya,"

"It's alright," he said, brushing himself off "I just didn't expect anyone else to be here yet, "he said.

"Oh, sorry forgot to introduce myself,"I said.

"The name's Giga Spinax,"I said "I'm a new student here" I lied feeling a strange energy around the school, I decided to stick around for awhile, and a new student would be the perfect cover.

"Cool, I'm Flash Sentry," he said, "if you don't mind me asking why are here so early?"

"That is a long story," I said.

"I've got time,"


later


"So you just waited here all night?" Flash asked

"Yup,"I said smiling, Flash just gave me a strange look, ‘now I know how Fluttershy felt,’

Then someone else showed up they were very tall had blue skin and dark blue hair." vice principal Luna," Flash said.

"Hello, Flash," she smiled "and-" she looked at me confused.

"Oh, I'm new here, the name's Giga Spinax," I said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you," she said smiling.

"You too" ‘she seems nice,’


later


Awhile later I was with some other new students four to be precise three guys and one girl.

the first one was six feet tall, and he had brown skinned with brown eyes and silver hair, he was wearing a yellow sweater and silver jeans.

the second one, was around six feet as well, had red skin and green eyes, his hair was orange and messy, he had a red t-shirt and brown shorts.

The third one was seven and a half feet tall, his skin was white as milk, his hair was purple, and his eyes were a gold color, he was wearing a white sweater and black shorts.

Lastly, the girl. She was as tall as me. Her skin was light blue. Her hair was a much darker color. She had red eyes. She was wearing a sky blue shirt, a black sweater, and jeans.

"So,"I said, trying to get their attention, but everyone Paid no attention to me, but I just continued "how are all of you?"I asked.

"I'm all right," the silver haired guy said, in a monotone voice

"Eh, could be better," the orange haired kid said.

The tall guy just stared at me 'Okay, he doesn't take much.'

"I'm ok," the girl said In a cheerful tone

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, what are your names?"I asked

"Buldor," the silver hair guy said, with a bit more enthusiasm.

‘Odd that name sounds familiar.'

"I'm Ace," the orange haired guy said.

"My name is Kaishin," the girl said.

"Ryden," the tall guy said, his voice felt like it shook the earth.

‘There names sound oddly familiar; I can't put my finger on it.’

"I'm Giga Spinax," I said, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ryden, flinch.


We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Then someone opens the door. Their hair was a mix of red and yellow, their skin was (fittingly) orange, she was wearing a purple shirt with a sun emblem and a skirt. "Excuse me," she said, "are you the new students I'm supposed to show around,"

We all nodded, except Ryden who just started.

"Ok then," she said"I'm Sunset Shimmer," though she tried to act calm, and Sunset hid it very well, but I could tell she was uncomfortable from Ryden's stare.


I'll spare you all the boring details, and give you a short description of each then we will skip to the last part of the day.

So. my time so far was normal, I guess? To summarize, my first class was math, that was easy, but I didn't know anyone there.

next was Gym, to be specific: dodgeball, and again I didn't know anyone there, thought someone was giving off a strange energy hair was every color of the rainbow, and she was very competitive.

Next was lunch, which to be honest, I didn't enjoy. Why? Because I had nothing to eat, luckily I wasn't hungry which is weird since I hadn't eaten all day.

Next was biology, and I kid you not, the teacher had a pet snake, thankfully it was harmless, and there was someone in my class I knew, Kaishin, we talked a bit afterward.

Now we are at the final class, archaeology,


At the time I arrived, The class was empty for all but one desk, and guess who it was.

"Hey, it's you!" She exclaimed.

"Fluttershy!" I said.

"Did you expect me not to be here?" She asked.

"No, I just didn't expect you to be in archaeology," I said, taking the seat right next to her.


A few minutes past, the rest of the class showed up everyone showed up, everyone but the teacher.

"Where's the Teacher?" I asked Fluttershy. She was about to say something when someone opened the door.

He was male, had dark turquoise hair, brown skin, was wearing a lab coat, glasses, orange shorts, and sandals.

A name ran through my mind, 'Dr.Diggins' I don't know why.

"Hello class, I'll be your new archaeology and history teacher," he said, "I'm Dr.Diggins,"

'how did I know that?'

"Hey!" a student exclaimed, "aren't you that famous Scientist?" They asked

"Yes, that would be me," he said, " though, I'd rather get to teaching you, then talk about my other job," He said looking through the papers on his desk.


"Okay class," Diggins said, with a cheerful tone " today you are going to be working on a project, on the history of the Diga-Dig tribe from Vivosaur Island."

"Work alone or as a group, to be honest, I don't care which," he said looking through his papers again.

"Want to work together?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

'wait, what exactly are we doing?'

"Just make something that represents the Diga-Dig Tribe, or their culture," Diggins said.

"Okay then…" I said nervously.

'did he just read my mind!?'

It was hard to find anything about the Diga-Dig Tribe, on the internet but I found something, an old legend about two creatures that had the power to destroy the earth, their names where Frigi, and Igno. One controls ice the other controls lava. The two had a rivalry, the only thing either wanted to do, is kill the other. Somewhat sad since one, cannot exist without the other.

At the bottom of the articles, there were two pictures, of stone carvings, one was a gigantic sauropod with what appeared to be a glacier on its back, the other was a theropod dinosaur with what appeared to be lava coming out of its scales.

"Hey, Giga,"Fluttershy called my name.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Found anything interesting yet?" She asked.

"Yes I did, " I said turning the monitor of the computer to her, she read the article, as she read it she bore a puzzled expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said"it's just... the creature look so much like dinosaurs."

"True," I said, Fluttershy was about to say something else, when suddenly... The bell rang.

"Alright, the class is dismissed!" Diggins exclaimed, "time for you to leave."

The entire class left, but. just before I was able to leave "See you again tomorrow, Gigantis," Diggins said leaving the room, that word rang in my head for hours.


hours later


come on Giga, think! where have you that word before.

Like I said hours, hell, now it's night-time it's been that freaking long, anyhow, I just wandered around the city thinking about that word, not so much that I wasn't paying attention to the road, but still. I knew what the word from somewhere, it was so aggravating.

"I just wish, I could remember..."

The air was so quiet, and peaceful, though it didn't help my mood. I kept walking until I passed an alley.

"Please someone help!" a woman's voice screamed, from down the alleyway.

"Scream all you want," another voice taunted, "nobody will hear you,"

I crept down the alley to see three men standing over a woman who had her hands tied behind her back, and her mouth covered with a cloth.

"Now shut up you dumb bitch!" the man on the right shouted. The woman looked up and saw me hiding in the shadows. She was scared for her life.

I couldn't just stand there. I wasn't just going to stand there and watch. I was going to help even if it kills me! The clouds turned black and started to group-up, very slowly, I walked down the alley, the men turn to the sound of my footsteps.

"You," One of the men said, "leave here, Now!"

"I'll leave when you let 'HER' go!" I demanded, The men just laughed.

"Aw, how cute," the same one mocked "this little human's trying to play hero," This only made me angry, and the clouds above us started to spark.

"Listen, kid," the man said "you're out-numbered three to one, and even if you had any backup,-" his eye glowed a light blue as he paused, "-you'd still have no chance!"

"I won't just stand and watch you hurt this person!" I growled the clouds started to spark even more, "I will not stand here and let you hurt anyone!" I roared, a bolt of lighting hit me square in the head.

The energy from the bolt was invigorating. I felt no pain... for about thirty seconds. Then, my entire felt like it was being run over by a thousand cars, while simultaneously having my bones disintegrated, the outside of my body was unharmed, but I couldn't help but scream in pain… only the scream didn't sound human.

*rhhoo-riaa*

Then, my body started to twitch uncontrollably, and something unimaginable occurred. First: my skin began to shift to a purplish-red color, my hair formed two spikes at the back of my head. Small crystal-like spikes ran down my back. My fingers fused into two giant claws on each hand. My feet split into three giant claws. Bigger crystals grew from my shoulders and elbows. My skin felt scaly. My face had transformed into a Lizard's snout. My chest was cover with armored plates. Then I sprouted a tail. My body grew to the size of a two-story building.

The men were shocked, but not scared, by my transformation then the man spoke "no wonder you seemed familiar," He started to cackle, then his face held a serious look "Fine, Giga Spinax we'll let her go..." his eyes went full blue. "But you're coming with us!" His body started to transform, his skin turned purple, his teeth were crimson red, His eyes were completely light blue, they were lifeless, the rest of his body took on the appearance of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. "Let's dance!"He commanded, his voice sounded distorted.

'the heck is going on!' I mentally shouted.

'why am I a giant lizard?' I had so many questions, but no way answers to them.

'This guy looks strong, but I won't go down without a fight!' I felt energy crackling down my spine.


Giga Spinax Vs ???

The T-rex charged at me; trying to bite my arm, I couldn't move out of the way because I was as big as the alleyway so I tried to block it.

A massive shield made out of green hexagons came out of nowhere, the T-rex's head slammed into the shield, then I slashed my claws into the T-rex's face, causing him to scream in agony, I then felt a powerful energy run up my spine into my mouth.

"Spinax Tera!" I shouted, as a white beam of pure energy shot out of my mouth.

When the beam hit the T-Rex, it started to glow, when he stopped, he was a human again, and he was at the point of collapse.

"Fine!" He coughed "we'll let you and the lady go," he snapped his fingers, and the two other men untied the woman, she cowered in the corner of the alley, just staring at me in awe, and fear.

"too easy!"I roared

"Don't act so tough!" the man growled,"you only won because I'm out of practice, next time you won't be so lucky!" He snapped his fingers and vanished, his friends did the same.

*Rhhooo-riaaa I roared in victory, and walked away.


As you'd expect, a two-story tall bipedal iguana, with glowing crystals all over its body attracts a lot of unwanted attention. (then again what did I expect, I'd turn around a corner and vanish), everyone was either amazed or terrified (sometimes both), and whenever someone was on the road, I stopped and waited till they got out of the way, and continued, soon I was out of downtown.

If you're wondering where I was going, I don't know. Well kind of, you see as I was looking for the high school I saw a forest, I was heading there because of A: need to figure out how to become human again, and B: I don't want anyone to see me turn back. The problem is I have a terrible sense of direction.


Time:8:00 am Location:forest

'Well good thing I turned back when I went to sleep, even if it was for three hours,' I said mentally 'bad thing is I'm gonna be late!' I started to run back to Town.

half an hour of wandering later

"Okay made it back, and just in time," I said in relief, but I couldn't stop worrying about what happened, 'what if I turn into that thing again, or worse hurt someone. I don't want anyone to find out so just keep calm, and try not to do anything stupid.'

"like that will happen."

'who said that?!'

Author's Note:

Hello, people of Fimfiction, I am the author of this story
Any mistakes you find in my writing tell me, and I will correct it when I get the chance.
So how many of you got the kaiju reference (if you didn't get it three words 'American mutated iguana')
If you don't like my story that is okay, to be honest, no amount of negativity will affect me. Ever.
Believe it or not, I wasn't playing fossil fighters when I got the idea for this,
Oh, and the colored text for the Vivosaur forms it so you know the human can't understand it.
Well, that end this chapter see you. when I have finished chapter 2.