• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,757 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,757

Chapter 6: Talking To Royalty ( Edited 11/15/17 )

The orange Pegasus in armor flew down and pointed his spear at the two of us. I couldn't believe it, it was Flash Sentry. The Pegasus stallion who bumped into Twilight in the first Equestria girls movie.

"Hi there," I said, being cheerful.

"Silence!" He shouted pointing his spear at me.

I don't know what he wants, but looks piss judging by his face.

"You two, what are you doing here in the borders of the Crystal Empire?" The Crystal Empire? That's were it leads us? Oh my god! Shining Armor and Princess Cadence are there. I got to see them.

I tried my best to look calm and cool in front of the Pegasus Guard. "I am Razor and this is my companion Thorax and we demand to see the rulers of the Crystal Empire. Plus, you should be silence you fool."

That last part I said only made him point his spear at me further. He must not like it when I called him 'fool.'

Thorax raised his left hoof. "Sorry, he was just being funny," Thorax said, looking more scared.

Flash glared at him before facing me. "You and that bug are coming with me to see the Prince and Princess of the Crystal Empire. You two will be silence and you will speak only when spoken to understand?" We both only nodded at his instructions not knowing if he wants us to both say yes or not.

We followed him to the Crystal Empire. "This is so amazing!” I said, while being to hyped about meeting Shining and Princess Cadence.

"What did I just say?" Flash ask, pointing his spear at me.

"Only speak when spoken." I deadpan.

He turn around and held his spear back. "Asshole," I said, not realizing that I said that out loud as Thorax gasped at my language while Flash turns around and gives me the 'What did you say look'.

"I mean, I like turtles," I said, not wanting to push his limits. He turns around rolled his eyes as if he finds me annoying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were kept silence for a while not wanting to make Flash Sentry even more mad then ever. When we arrive at the Crystal Castle, we went into the throne room and there we see Shining Armor and Princess Cadence who both look very happy at our arrival. I don't know why, but I guess Princess Luna must've told them about us. I wonder if they knew I was human?

"Your highness', I found this Changeling and this giant lizard in the snow," I'm an Argonian, you nitwit. He motions us to step forward and we did. We bow down to them like they were royalty. ( Which they are )

I heard Princess Cadence giggled. "You two don't have to bow. In fact, Princess Luna has told me all about you, Eddie," I look up in shock since I couldn't believe my ears. If I have any.

Thorax looked at me with a confused look. "Have you met them before?" Thorax ask.

"Only on Tv," I replied, still shock to know that Princess Luna has told them about my arrival.

Flash gave me a question look. "What's Tv and what the hell is going on, Princess?"

Shining raised his hoof to him, telling him to be quiet and he did. He then turn to me with a welcoming grin. "We're sorry if you didn't know about this. Princess Luna came by and told us about a human who will be arriving at the Crystal Empire and we had to sent Flash Sentry to go out in the snow and find the Argonian and bring it here. However, we didn’t expect Thorax to be with you here.”

I only gave him a blank stare. "Why didn't you tell Flash about the fact that I'm human?"

"We wanted to be a surprise for him," Princess Cadence replied sheepishly. Flash's eyes twitch with both shock and angry. He didn't know if should yell at them or just faint...or both.

"Does anypony else know about this?"

"No. We have been told by Princess Luna to keep the human part a secret for you. Of course it seems Thorax is the only....Changeling to know what you are."

"Now on to the next topic. You are gonna be having sparring match with Flash Sentry tomorrow," We both couldn't believe what Princess Cadence said.

I was very excited about this while Flash was none too happy. "But Princess, he's a Lizard. I cannot spar with him."

Shining gave him a glare that would spell problem. "Are you refusing to spar with him by Cadence's orders?" he ask, lowering his eyebrows even more.

Flash gulped. "No, sir. Sorry, sir."

Shining stood up straight and looks at the two of us. "Now how about we have a feast?"

"I agree. You both look hungry after that walk outside. Would you like to eat with us?" Me and Thorax were happy to hear the word feast and we didn't say no. We both nodded and we were escorted to the halls by Flash Sentry, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

"Boy, he sure showed you who's tough," I whispered to Flash who didn't say anything. He didn't look really happy about having to train me.

Thorax taps on my right shoulder. "Maybe he's having a bad day."

"I doubt it," I whispered back. "Look at him. I bet he wishes he wasn't a royal gaurd.

That got him to give me a stern look. "You know I can hear you two whispering right?"

Realize this, we both decide to keep our mouths shut unless we are allowed to talk.

We arrive at the crystal dinning hall and low and behold our eyes went wide as ever. There are a lot of food here at the table and most of them are corn, crystal berries, carrots and a cake big enough for the all ponies to enjoy.

"That's a lot of food," said Thorax, eyeing most of the treats.

"Yeah," We all head to the table and sat down. Shining and Princess Cadence were sitting on the right side of the table while me and Thorax were sitting at the left side at the table. Flash was sitting next Thorax as he gave him the stink eye.

Thorax didn't like that look he gave him.

The door opens and one of the Crystal Gaurds was holding a pink baby Alicorn. She lets out a cute giggle when she saw me, Thorax, Flash Sentry, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

"Your majeties, your daughter has awoken from her nap and I am here to let her see some visitors," he said, before letting the pink baby Alicorn go. The pink baby Alicorn spread out her huge wings and flies over to her parents.

"Hello, Flurry Heart. Did you had nice dream?" Princess Cadence ask. Her only responds was a giggle and some baby noises. She then looks at me and was smiling at me before reaching out to me.

Seeing this, Princess Cadence holds up Flurry with her magic to me. "Would you like to hold her?"

Holy crap, she's so cute. Must. Not. Have. Heart. Attack! Flurry then started snuggling up to my chest like a cute kitty.

"Aw, she likes you," said Princess Cadence, admiring the way her daughter was fonding with me. Shining Armor also likes how she loves me. Then, Flurry flew up to Thorax and hug him by the neck he looks quite scared of
her.

"Thorax, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm scared of her," he replied, trying to get her off of his neck gently with his magic but to no avail.

He's scared of babies? Who the hell thinks babies are scary?

"But she's a baby. She won't bite," Shining said assuringly.

Thorax shook his head. "It's not that. It's just that she has so much love around her and I'm afraid my Changeling instinct will get the best of me."

Seeing that he was trying not his hurt her, Princess Cadence called her daughter over to her and had Flurry go on her back. Thorax sighed in relief "Thank you, your highness," Was all he said.

Shining then glances at me. "So, where will you be going after the training with my liutantant Flash Senrty?"

I had no idea. I haven't really thought about it other then the place I'm already in.

"Well, what do you recommend?" I ask, scratching my scales. My scales are itchy sometimes. I use to have a beard before I got turn into a six foot tall Lizardman.

"Well, you can always go to Yakyakastain it's just up north from here," Shining suggested.

Going to a village of yaks might not be such bad idea. I only got to see the outside of it when Pinkie Pie tried to go to Yakyakastain but didn't make it. Maybe now it's the perfect time for me to accept. "Alright. Will go to Yakyakastain," I said, getting up from the chair with my hands on my hips in pride.

Shining and Princess Cadence smiled at my choice of words. "Great, but first you need to be training with Flash Sentry. Flash!"

"Sir!" Flash said, with a salute to his Captain/Prince.

"Please take Razor to the training room," Shining said, pointing to me with his hoof.

"What about me?" Thorax ask a bit worried.

"You can come too."

Thorax smiled at this. "Thanks,"

With that Flash groans about training us before ushering me and Thorax to follow him.

Author's Note:

Razor was shock to find out that Shining Armor and Princess Cadence knew that he was actually a human due to Princess Luna telling him.

Shining Armor told Razor that he and Thorax should go to Yakyakastain after Razor's training with Flash Sentry. Will all that training with Flash be worth it? Stay tune to find out on the next chapter.

Also, sorry for the long wait. I had a very busy day at work.