• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,770 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,770

Chapter 5: A Friend in Deed ( Edited 6/6/20 )

"Holy crap, that was intense! The way you killed that yeti was brutal," I still couldn't believe that Thorax was able to kick that yeti's ass. I mean he just went from a wimp to a beast. I'm starting to like this guy.

Thorax blush a bit about what I said. "It was nothing."

"Nothing? It was awesome!" I said as I pat him on the back.

"So, Thorax, you mind telling me what's a Changeling like you doing here in the snow?" That question got him by surprise. He look a bit down at what I ask him, but sighed and told me about it anyway.

"Well, as you can see, I was different from the other Changelings. It was from the moment when I was a hatchling. I was quite happy to be with my family and my Queen....only I found out that all the Changelings are bad. Queen Chrysalis taught all of us how to feed off love. However, I didn't want to feed off it, I want to share it. Four hundred years later, I became a solder for the Changeling army. I was part of the attack in Canterlot, but when I saw six ponies fighting together I had know idea that love can be shared. Me, Queen Chrysalis and the rest of the Changeling army we're swept away from Canterlot. After that, we went back to Queen Chrysalis' hive and I told her that instead of taking love we should share it. But, she didn't like that and just cast me out of the hive and to never return. I wondered around Equis until I found you napping in the cave on a snowy mountain top."

So this Changeling is the only one that wants to share love, but Queen Chrysalis rejects that idea? Unbelievable! If I ever meet her, I'm gonna kick her ass. I let out a deep growl at how she would kick Thorax out like that.

"Hey, are you okay?" Thorax ask, tapping me.

I broke out of my angry thought and look at him who was tilting his head abit. "Yeah, I’m fine," I replied calmly.

Thorax didn't want to ask further, so he decided to change the subject. "So....you mind telling me your story? You know, just out of curiosity," he said, not looking me.

This one was gonna be hard to explain to him. Should I tell him what I am or should I make up a story about me? Well, I have no choice but to tell him what I really am. "Thorax, I have to tell you a secret."

The nervous Changeling looks at me with a eyebrow raise. "A secret? What kind of secret?"

"A Special Secret and I think you need to hear it loud and clear."

"Uh...Okay, I'm listening."

"My real name is Eddie Russ. Razor is just my fake name.”

Thorax gave me a blank stare before he let out an awkward smile like he was trying his best not to think I'm crazy. "I....uh....that's not....weird at all....I think."

Not weird? Not weird? He doesn't believe me! No matter, maybe I can convince him to believe my life in the other world and it's culture. I just hope he understands the whole detail.

I told him everything about the human life on earth, like there are computers, fast foods, movies etc. I also told him about my life as a human. I was from Queens, New York, I had a job as a pizza boy when I was nineteen, but got fired after the oven incident three weeks ago. I told him that I use to be the husband of beautiful woman before should file a divorce papers on me after the incident and was told by the court to never go near her at all or I be in jail forever. I mention I got a new job as a Preschool Teacher and I was great with kids. Even though I tell Thorax my real name is indeed Eddie Russ, I told him to call me Razor because it's fitting in my Argonian from, I told him that I was a tall, skinny, white, have red curly hair, I told him that my favorite music is Heavy Metal, Dubstep, Alternate Rock and movie songs ( Hey, I have a weird taste in music alright. ) before being sent here to Equis. I told Thorax that there was a show for little girls that was based on the world he's living in and he seems shocked and amazed by that detail. I even told him about how I came to Equis and told him that Princess Luna sent me here by kissing me to sleep when I was on a blind date with her. Thorax was surprise about how I told him that Princess Luna's reasons for sending me here was to warn everypony about Queen Chrysalis' return and wanted me to save the day and what not.

After my life story, I look at Thorax, who was both amazed and confused about everything I told him. "So, you were sent here by Princess Luna because she wanted you to warn EVERYPONY about Queen Chrysalis' return and she also want you to gather an army for a war she is gonna bring?"

I only nodded at his question. Thorax was visibly shaking meaning he didn't want to see her because if they do cross path, he's a dead bug.

"Boy, I sure don't wanna fight her."

"Why?"

"Because she's the queen and she is tough...very tough."

Queen Chrysalis tough? Well, she is the ruler of the Changelings. I then made a confident smirk. "Thorax, you may have been able to defeat a Yeti, but if you don't feel like fighting, I'll be glad to do it," He looked at me with a hopeful look on his face.

"Really? You're gonna fight her?" He ask, sounding more happy then scared.

I only chuckled at his question. "Thorax, I can assure you that I will always be your friend. After all, you never had a friend like me before," I then started to sing a tune from my world and it was catchy to say the least. I started singing about that one song from Aladdin where the Genie sings about being their to help out Aladdin in need like what I'm gonna be doing to Thorax.

After my song ended, Thorax started clapping his hooves. He must like my singing voice since I'm a great singer.

"Wow, that was a great song. Do you always sing, Razor?" Thorax ask.

"Only when I feel like it," I replied with a shrug.

Before he could ask more, we heard wings flapping from above and look up to see a familiar Pegasus Pony in armor from the sky.

Author's Note:

Sorry, it took so long, I had a very busy day. But I got this chapter done and Razor looks like he wants to help out Thorax since he's too scared to face his former queen.

If you wanna know who that Pegasus Pony is, you'll have to wait until the next Chapter.