• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,757 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,757

Chapter 3: A Friendly Changeling? ( Edited 5/29/20 )

I open my eyes, only to come face to face with a changeling. A CHANGELING!? I jump up, making the thing jump up in fright. I got into my fighting stance so I can fight it. "Alright, changeling, I'm gonna kick your ass so hard you won't be feeding off-" I trailed off and look at the way the changeling coward in fear. "Uhh...What are you doing?"

The changeling didn't respond. "Hey! I ask you a question. Answer me!" I really hate it when people don't answer my questions, it just really ticks me off, a lot. I walk up close to the changeling, but it goes up against a wall. This one is really a pansy.

"Please, don't hurt me. I just wanna share love not take it," I raise my eyebrow at what it just said.

'Did it say it wants to share love and why does it sound like a male?’ I thought with confusion. I look closely at the changeling and notice something different. It was indeed a male I don’t know how I guess it I just did. His backside is green instead of blue as well as his eyes. What strikes me is that his wings were whole and not ripped up or anything.

I let out a deep sigh. "Look, I don't know what your problem is, but I am not here to hurt you,"

“Then why were you threating me?” he ask me, still shaking in fear.

“Because you are a Changeling and Changlings are evil and are Argonian’s natural enemies!” I answer with a hiss in my voice.

The changeling stops shaking and looks at me confused. He tilted his head abit and walks up to me. He then then sniff me like a dog and let out a gasp. "You're not a real Argonian, are you?"

Wait a minute. What did he say? "How do you know that?"

"Well, changelings can tell who is real and who is not just by smelling them. We can even smell right through our disguise that way we don't get confused." he told me with a little grin on his face.

"So if you know that l'm not an Argonian, then you must know what I really am," I said, looking at him sternly.

The Changeling shook his head. "It's hard to say, but I know you aren't really an Argonian."

Well I guess now would be the time to tell him what I am since he doesn't know. "Well, if you wanna know, I am a human," I told him with pride. The Changeling gave me a blank look not sure what a human is.

I face palm. "Have you ever seen a human before?"

"Nope, but I have heard of them before from six years ago. I think they still might be around," Okay, I'm starting to believe that he needs me to tell him about humans.

I decided to change the subject because he may have heard about humans, but I don't think he knows any culture of them. "Ok, that's nice. Now what's your name?"

"My Name is Thorax and I'm anything but evil," So, his name is Thorax, huh? Well, at least his name makes sense since his back is green. Before I ask him why he was here, we heard a deep low growl coming from the dark end of the cave.

"What the hell is that?" I ask as Thorax is shivering right behind my legs.

"I-I think th-th-that's a y-y-y-yeti!" Thorax replied while shivering.

We then see two yellow eyes from the shadow and two white hairy arms reveal themselves from out of it. Then along came the entire body as it reveals itself to be indeed a yeti.

This yeti isn't like the one you see at Disneyland. Nope, this one was as real as the Changeling who was cowering behind me.

The yeti looks down at the two of us and sniff us to find out what we are. "Could you please not breath on my face? It's really rude."

The yeti flick me in the wall as I felt a slight concussion.

The Yeti looks at Thorax and lets out a mighty roar.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" Thorax started flying away while the yeti gave chase. I got up just in time to see the two of them heading out of the cave. I didn't want to stand there so I need to think of something and now.

Think....Think.....Think.....Think.....you know what screw it. I'm an Argonian now, so let's see if this body is good for something.

I set off out of the cave and I notices that Thorax and the yeti aren't here. "Where are they?"

My question was answered as I hear Thorax screaming. I look up and saw these two on top of the mountain. Thorax was trying his best not to get grabbed as he keeps getting higher while the yeti tries jumping to catch him. It's kinda funny when you think about it, but I couldn't let that Changeling die. "Hang on!" I shouted as climb up to the mountain.

When I got to the top I began to attack this hairy beast by climbing on the back of this creature and trying to attack it. I took a bite at it causing the yeti to howl in pain. It stops trying to catch Thorax as it turn its head and sees me. I'm screwed.

The yeti grabs me and roars loudly in my face. Two words for this guy: Tic Tacs. I try to get out of it, but it's too strong. "I get sent to Equestria and already I get to die here by this thing!?"

The yeti squeezes me even tighter making me scream in pain. I scream at the top of my lungs and I was so gonna lose air.

Just then, a green energy beam hit the yeti in the nose, making it let go of me while it hold it's burn nose. I turn around and saw Thorax who look like he was running a marathon. That pansy Changeling just save my ass? I guess I owe him one.

I got up despite being sore on my back and started to walk towards him. I stop when I feel a white glow around me. Then, I began to feel no back pains. The glow stops and I feel all better now. Like nothing happen to me.

I turn to Thorax who had is jaws drop. "You glowed and you started to feel better. You must've use the hitskin.

So he knows about it? Well, that’s not surprising. The yeti let out another roar in anger. Thorax looks like he's about to run.

"Let's get out of here!" he said as he was about to leave.

He was gonna leave but I ran up to him and grab his hoof. "We aren't running. In fact, we're gonna fight this monster."

He gulped. "Did you say fight?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded. "Now I know you don't wanna fight but believe me, if you fight along side with me, you'll survive. If you don't, well your dead. So come on and let's take this yeti down!"

Thorax took a second to decide if he wants to the yeti with me or not. This Changeling may not like violence, but he's got a life to live with. The yeti was then getting his shaking off the pain of his nose and let out another roar.

Thorax looks terrified and sigh. "Alright, I'll fight with you," he hung his head before he flies down and was engulf with green flames and got turn into a sword.

I didn't know Changelings can turn into objects. I grab him by the handle and begin to point 'my sword' at the yeti. I'm starting to get a really good Soul Eater reference here.

"Hey, you wanna piece of us? Well, come and get us!" I said, getting it's attention. It growled at me as it got on all fours to prepare for a fight.

Now it was time for a rematch.

Author's Note:

Okay, the next chapter will have Eddie fight the yeti and in case you wondering why Thorax was turning into a sword is because there are no pandorain changelings in this universe. The Chess Games are different from the canon ones. Also, Histskin is natural ability for argonains in Skyrim and I feel like I should put that there in my story. But, there's more to it then that. So you'll have to find out soon.