• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,757 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,757

Chapter 17: The Team Up

Fan and half of the diamond dogs were out of Pebblestone that have been destroyed by Razor and his friends.

Fan was standing there with blood filled rage in his mind. He was so furious that his home was gone and more furious that all of the ponies, griffins and even his own diamond dogs have escape. The other dogs looked at their master with fright before he lets out a roar so loud it scares the birds.

"I HATE THAT LIZARD! I HATE HIM AND HIS FRIENDS!" Fan shouted at the top of his lungs.

The diamond dogs were very scared of him when he's in a bad mood and when he's in a bad mood, he'll become super angry. One of the diamond dogs that was a medium size white one raise his paw in the air. "M-Mr. F-F-Fan!?"

"WHAT!?" Fan ask, turning his attention to his scared white diamond dog.

"A-A-At least Y-Y-You have u-u-us! That m-m-makes you h-h-h-happy, right!?" Fan turn his full body around and walks over to him to bite him in the legs. The white diamond dog howls in pain and bends to his knees. Fan grabs his head and pulls him closer to see eye to eye.

His face was even more redder then ever. "The only thing that would make me happy...IS FOR THAT DAMN LIZARD TO DIE ALONG WITH HIS FRIENDS YOU FOOL!" He shouted, right into his face.

He lets the white diamond dog go as he scurried to the other whimpering diamond dogs. Fan maybe small, but he is the toughest diamond dog alpha in Pebblestone along with his late twin brother.

The other diamond dog raise his paw to say something. "Master!?"

"What do you want!" Fan ask through gritted teeth.

"What about that rat and his friends? We can kill them too," he said, still shaking.

He only scoffs at this. "Let him live. He's not my concern. It's Razor I want!"

He began stomping around trying to think of a plan to find and get rid of Razor and the others for good. While the diamond dogs were scared of Fan, they do respected him even when he's this mad.

"I need to get my revenge on that lizard once and for all. When I get done with him, I'll kill that pegasus, that changeling, that earth pony and even that griffon. Then, I shall build a new Pebblestone and I will get new slaves and all of Equestria shall fear me!" His angry voice only made the new voice laugh.

"You think you can do all that even if you only have half in army? How pathetic."

Fan turns to face his scared diamond dogs. "Which one of you cowards spoke to me like that?"

"Not us," they all said in unison. There was an evil female laugh somewhere in the forest.

They look around still shaking in fear.

"What was that, sir?" ask one of the scared diamond dogs.

He didn't answer as he started sniffing in the air because he was the only one that was not scared of the voice.

"Who are you? Show yourself now!" Fan said with a demanding voice.

The voice laughs again and spoke. "Look up."

He did and so did the other diamond dogs. When they look up they see a toucan looking down at them with a smirk on it's face. It flew down right near Fan and landed on the floor. The green flames swirl around the toucan and the flames vanish, revealing itself to be none other Queen Crysalis.

"Hello, boys," she said with cackle.

Fan and his diamond dogs all gasp at the sight of the changeling Queen. She was standing right in front on them and if that wasn't enough, she wasn't alone. The changelings were all appearing out of nowhere from the sky to the forms of bushes they were turn into. Fan and his diamond dogs were surrounded and they got ready for a fight.

"If you and your kind are here to feed off of the love here, then you should know that I am not feeling any love here. Especially when I'm not in the mood," Fan said growling.

The changelings were about to attack but she wave them off to tell them to step down. They did as they were told and half them flew down to land. Queen Chrysalis looks at Fan with a reassuring grin. "I can assure you that we are not here to feed off of your love or those mutts. What I am here for is to help you."

Fan and the diamond dogs looks confused by this before Fan regain his composure with a glare. "If your here to help, then what makes you think we can trust you?"

She was still smiling before she spoke. "Well, I saw the whole thing. You could say that I was a 'fly on your wall.'"

She let out a little snicker at her own bad joke while Fan just stood there confused like he never saw that coming. "You were spying on us? Why?"

"You see, I was just minding my own business as a fly to spend some time alone for a while when I notice that you and your twin brother were taking an argonian, a pony and that traitor of mine to your place called Pebblestone and put them in your cell. You and your brother force that lizard to fight to the death with a rat but things hadn't been going so well for you since the rat's friends were ruining your fun. Then, I flew to your throne room where you two fought that same argonian for the fight for his friends freedom but you lost because he killed your brother after he went on a rampage and let me tell you, I know his kind longer then you all."

Fan raised in eyebrow and speaks. "Keep talking, changeling."

She does. "After that I flew away without being spotted and notice that the argonian, the rat and the rest of his friends have escape and I assume that they have cause your home to be destroyed. Such a pity. So when I escape from the explosion without being noticed, I turn to see that you all have escape as well and I thought 'Maybe I should help them. After all they needed a friend to help or in this case a lotta friends.' And that is why I was spying on you."

Her story about how why she spy on them and wanting to help them after their home was starting to get to them. While they find that hard to believe that a changeling would help them kill Razor and his team, they were completely homeless and they have no other options. Fan then started to think about what she knows about the argonians and how she knows them.

"You said you know them right? Then you must have dealt with them before," Queen Chrysails felt like she was glad to hear those words. She and her changelings were enemies to the argonians and their King and they have defeated them. Even killing the argonian King long ago. The thought about her victory over them made her smile and chuckles.

"Of course, I have. Like I said I know his kind longer before you. This Razor you speak of won't be able to stop the might of the changelings and the diamond dogs. I will not only help you, but I will make you king of the diamonds dogs and the changelings and all of Equestria. Think about it, you and me the King and Queen of both species. What do you say? Do you want my help to kill Razor and his friends so you can have a kingdom with me?"

Normally, diamond dogs don't rule the world with anyone, but Fan always wanted to be King of Equestria for along time and he would rule it with Queen Chrysails and his twin bother if Fin was alive. ( That would make him happy. ) He was tired of being called alpha dog and so did his late brother. To them, alphas were lesser known reconazible but being a King will make you more popular which is what Fan wanted.

He gives her a smile of his own and spoke. "Queen Chrysails, consider this a great deal. I'll will let you help me kill Razor and his friends. Plus, I would love to be King instead of being alpha."

This made her laugh evilly as if her offer works. "Excellent and while you're at it, you can even help me with something. Something that involves six ponies, three Princess', a Royal Guard and a baby dragon."

Fan gave her questioning look. "What are their names?"

Author's Note:

Well, Fan and half of the diamond dogs are live and Fan was piss because he killed his twin brother. Fan wants to kill Razor, Flash, Thorax, Gabby and Double and he's gone get it with Queen Chrysails help.

I hope you enjoy this chapter because this was were Queen Chrysails makes here debut in Argonian My Dream.

If you are wondering why I'm not making a chapter about Razor meeting Princess Luna in the dream zone is because I wanted to do a chapter that shows you that Fan is alive and so are his diamond dogs.

Fan and Queen Chrysails will be the main villains in my story now.

Note: This story takes place before "Back to where it all began Part one and Part two.