• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,770 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,770

Chapter 14: Double Trouble ( Pebblestone Part 5 )

I needed to have a word with those two assholes as I kept running and running. I stop when I see that my ice staff was in the hands of the Diamond Dog Guard in the weapons room. He was using it as back scratcher.

If he shoves it up his ass, I'm gonna kick it. I turn invisible and tip toe slowly to him without making a sound, but sadly, I end up farting. 'Crap!' I thought loudly in my head. The Diamond Dog Guard sniffs the air and plugs his nose in disgust.

"Ugh, What smells here?" he ask, with his nose being hold. I see that he drop my ice staff and it was my chance to pick it up and use it.

I made myself visible in front of him. Before, he can alert the guards, I froze him in solid ice and kept him there. "That should cool you down," I said, before I left the weapons room. I continued on down the hall and was stopped when I notice that four more were coming after me. I was in no mood for this.

I use my ice staff and shot out four icicles at each of them as they went into their heads plus killing them. They collapse to floor, giving me a chance to keep moving.

Twenty minutes of running into the hallway and murdering these mutts, I finally found the big door which leads to the throne room of where Fin and Fan are hiding my friends. However, it was guarded by the big Diamond Dog Gaurd who was just sleeping.

I didn't have time for him to wake up and leave so I call out to him. "Hey, you stupid mutt!" This got him to wake up and looks in front of me. "I bet you can't catch me since I'm faster then you!"

The Diamond Dog Gaurd growl in anger and roars loudly. He then ran on all fours while I use my ice staff again to freeze the overgrown wolf in ice. The now frozen Diamond Dog Guard was slipping into the wall and he slams into wall and shatters to piece. Now that he was dead, I can go inside.

I ran the big door and open it. I step inside and I see them sitting in their throne room giving me their evilest grin ever. They are gonna die!

I pointed my ice staff at them with threatening look. "Where are my friends!?" I ask them very angrily.

They only laugh at my question before Fan replies. "Why their here but we have to tell you the truth."

The truth? "What are you talking about? Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"Yes there is. You see, we do have the cure, but we never give it to anypony," Fin said.

"Even though that most of them have succeed in winning, they still don't get the cure for their friends or family," Fan added with a devious look. What the hell? Those two never give the cure for anyone? This is just plain evil. Pure. Simple. Evil!

"What do you do with the ones that are dying or sick?" I ask, hoping they don't do anything bad.

They kept their evil smirks and Fin replies. "Why we grind them up and make steaks out of them."

They what!?

"We even make steaks out of our own kind if they end up sick and eat them up. Who know that Diamond Dogs would taste good," Fan said, licking his lips delight.

"So you mean to tell me that you both make steaks out of any creature including Diamond Dogs?! That's disgusting! You're eaten your own kind for crying out loud!"

"We don't care."

"Ever hear the phrase, 'You are what you eat?' Well, that's just how it's gonna be."

"Sooner or later those Diamond Dogs are gonna find out about this and turn against you."

They only laugh at that statement I gave them. "Like they'll believe that. We just tell them that we bury them in the deepest parts of Pebblestone."

I gritted my teeth. "That would mean you two are lying."

"A very convincing lie to be correct," said Fan. "And besides, we can't let them know about our secrets."

"The secret about you two being cannibals!? Yeah, you both are psychos," I snarled at them.

I got a little closer to them, but Fin stops me by helding up his left law. "Don't make another step or your friends and your cell mates ends up as steaks."

Fan snaps his fingers and the curtains pull up to reveal a large grinder on the floor and above it were Thorax, Flash, Gabby and Double all tied up together hanging in the air with their mouths gagged. They were screaming in muffle for help when they saw me.

My eyes went wide with terror before they shift back to angry when I glare at them.

"Let them go and give me the cure now!" I shouted in anger.

This only made them laugh some more. "Silly Lizard, do you expect us to just let them go? No. We are still gonna make steaks out of them." Fan said.

"Of course we could always add an Argonian to the ingredient," Fin said.

Fan smiled at his brother's idea. "Oh, I like that a lot. Let's grab him and tie him with the others."

Now, they want to make a steak out of me? Not on my watch! I put use my ice staff to blast some ice at them only for these two to take out their diamond swords and block my attack. These two were prepared. I held my ice staff tightly and got into a fighting stance.

Seeing this, the twin Alphas laugh and regain their composures. "It seems that he wants to fight us. Shall we, Fin?"

"I think we shall, Fan. I always love to play with my food."

They both jump in the air and landed down at me. I jump back abit and got kick in the knees by Fin, making me fall on them and get a roundhouse kick by Fan. I was sent flying to the floor and landed on my back.

I got up and shot them with my ice staff as icicles comes out. Fin and Fan use their diamond sword to deflect them.

I ran and swung my ice staff at them, but they kept on dodging them. Fin jumps up and kicks my head which sends me flying in the air. I use my ice staff to catch myself by creating a blizzard tornado and landed safely to the ground. I turn just in time to see Fin do in air kick but I grab him by the leg and hung him upside down.

I got him right where I want him. Unfortunately, his brother jumps on my back and starts bashing my head. I let go of Fin who retaliated with a leg sweep. I fell down while Fan got off of me. These two are too tough to beat.

I got up and try to use my ice staff but it was slice in half by Fan’s diamond sword. Before I can attack him, Fin did a running punch to my face and I was sent to the ground on my back. I try to get up, but I was pin down by their surprisingly combine strong weights. They pointed their weapons in front of me near my face.

“Well, it’s been fun and all, but it’s time for some steaks with a side of lizard,” Fin said chuckling.

“Indeed. Once were done eating you and your friends, will also be heading to Canterlot and see if Alicorns are as tasty as steaks. Maybe we should start with the one call Princess Luna,” Fan added who was also chuckling.

“Oh I like the way you think, brother,” Fin said chuckling with Fan.

My eyes shot open when he said that. Did he say he wants to start with Princess Luna? The Princess Luna! The one who sent me here and turn me into an Argonian?! And they’re gonna go to Canterlot and turn her into steak and EAT HER!? I DON’T THINK SO!

I clench my teeth and ball up my right fist and punch Fin off of me, sending him flying to the ground, face first. I grab Fan’s diamond sword and toss it away before I punch him off of me too. I got up and made an angry glare at them.

They just made the biggest mistake of their LIFE! "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BOTH!" I shouted with an angry hiss. Fin and Fan were in for it now.

I ran up to the Fan and grab him by the neck and toss him to the wall, knocking him out.

I turn to Fin who grab his diamond sword to swing at me. I avoided his swing before I use my tail to snatch his sword away and crush it with my tail.

Fin look scared before he regain his composure. He went on all four and pounce at me but I kick him in the gut and slash his face. He fell down and rubs his cheeks, but he didn’t see me kicking him in the gut.

He got up and cough some blood. I grab him and continued to punch him repeatedly until I decided to do something else. I twisted his arms off and pull them as he howls in pain.

“Hurts doesn’t it?” I said through my snarl.

“You bas-“ I cut him off as I pull off his hind legs. There was blood squirting out of his severed legs and he was screaming in pain.

I started to tear his skin off with my claws and began to pull off his intestines. After that, I got up and look at the bloody corpse of the alpha. He was now dead. Fan got up and look at the bloody mess I made. He turns his attention to me and his dead brother and gasp in horror.

“No! Brother! Brother!” He ran up to his dead brother and look at him in both disgust and horror. He then turn his attention to me and glares at me. “You...murderer! You killed my brother! I’m gonna make you wish you were never born!”

I let out a loud nasty hiss at him and grab him by the throat. “Shut up! Just Shut up! Now listen, I want you to release my friends and give me the cure now and I might let you live or I’ll kill you the same way I killed your twin brother over there. Do I make myself clear?”

He nodded fearfully. “Now give me the cure and release them.”

He pulled something out of his pocket and took out a red bottle. “This is the cure. It will restore their health once they drink it.”

I took it out of his paw and glared at him more. “Good, now get my friends down.”

He runs to the lever next to the meat grinder and pulls it. The meat grinder closes and the others were being falling down by Fan who cuts the rope with his diamond sword he took. They landed on their rears with a thud as I ran up to Fan and held out his hand.

He gave me a confused look. “What?”

“Diamond sword. Now!” I demanded.

“What!? But this is mine!” I growl at him in anger by grabbing him as I show him how serious I am and I will kill him. “Okay, Okay! You can have it just don’t kill me.”

I drop him and he falls on his butt. He got up and pulled out his diamond sword with the holister in it and hands it to me. I put the strap around me and look down at Fan angrily. “Keys too.”

He took something out of his pocket and handed me his keys the cell. I put them in my boot armor

“Now get!” I told him with an angry hiss.

He didn’t need to be told twice as he started running out the throne room like a lunatic. I turn my attention to my friends and my cell mates as I ran up to untie them. I took each of their cloths out of their mouths.

“Here. Gives this to them and let them drink it,” I said, giving the bottle to Gabby.

She opens Flash’s mouth and pours some liquid in it. She tries Thorax and does the samething. They close their mouth and gulps it all down. We waited for something to happen.

‘Come on. Come on.’ I thought in my head a bit impatiently. They both slowly open their eyes and were fully awake.

“Wha-what? What happen?” Flash was the first one to speak while rubbing his head with his right hoof.

Thorax look around at his surroundings. “How did he end up here?”

They both turn to face me, Gabby and Double Diamond. “Razor? Is that you? And who are they?” Flash ask, still holding his head.

“That’s Gabby and this here is Double Diamond and you two were being poison by the alpha twin Diamond Dogs and they were planning to eat you guys by making steaks out of you all. Also, this place is called pebble stone and it’s a cave where Diamond Dogs capture Ponies and Griffins and force them to work in the mines,” I replied without missing a beat. Well, I left that part out about a rat and his friends ambushing the arena.

They gave me a puzzled look before Flash broke the silence. “Well, I take it that you save us seeing as how you must’ve defeat them.”

“Well, I killed one of them and I let other one go,” I told him sheepishly.

They gasp at what I told them. “You killed one of the alphas?! Why!?” Was Flash’s only question.

Before I answer, Double interrupted. “I know you guys are busy, but we need to leave and free the slaves.”

Flash let out a sigh. “Alright, Razor. Will talk about this later but right now we should leave and free the slaves.”

I nodded in response. “Right, let’s get outta here. Double Diamond and Gabby, how would you two like to join the three of us?”

They both turn to each then to me and they both said “We’re with you us.”

I smiled at that before the five of us leaves the Throne Room.

Author's Note:

Holy crap! Razor was savage when he attack and killed Fin.

I know that a lot of you didn’t expected this to be dark and extremely gorey, but if there is one thing Razor doesn’t like is anyone who wants to kill, hurt or eat Princess Luna and if you do, he won’t hesitate to kick your ass.

He’s shown to be overprotective to her even though he’s her piece.

Well, I hope you like this chapter. Let me know how you enjoy it.