• Published 6th Jan 2017
  • 1,678 Views, 36 Comments

A past long forgotten and Hope for the future. - zero504



Celestia and Luna decide to go to earth and bring the Mane 6 along for a friendship lesson but they also have another reason for being there, something more...

  • ...
13
 36
 1,678

Ponyville Bound

Canterlot Castle

Max had just woken up from his enjoyable night's sleep. Celestia and Luna were already up and was very happy. After making sure I was properly groomed and ready for the day, We had breakfast. Soaring was also up and had a pretty goofy grin on his face. He was super happy that they were a family again.

Afterwards, Celestia and Luna presented Me with a few gifts to commemorate the occasion and to give a small head start at Ponyville. I received a new saddle bag that was filled to the brim with many things. A small care package with lots of different hygiene products as well as new clothes. Celestia then presented me with a Golden Ticket for the train. She explained to me that the ticket was special and would give me first class access and even a private car/space for myself. Also I had priority seating.

It had been a great time in Canterlot and I was definitely going to miss the place. Especially Soaring. But, A new life awaited me and I for one was excited at the prospect. I arrived at the train station and was surprised to see Lyra and Bon Bon there. Our last encounter gave me a little bit of pause. Hopefully I didn't have to worry too much. Cause last time I ended up having some awkwardness.

Lyra and Bon Bon had seen me and they had happy smiles on their faces. To be honest, I wasn't too mad about their little "fun time" they had with me. Just it was incredibly awkward that's all. I happily smiled back at them. "Hi Lyra! Hey Bon Bon!" I said. They waved at me and got on the train. Soon I boarded and headed over to my compartment. Many ponies who hadn't seen me stared a bit, but it wasn't that bad. They smiled as I waved at them as I passed.

Train Compartment (First Class)

The Compartment I was in was quite cozy for someone my size and height. As well as lots of lovely padded cushions and such. I started to look out the window as the train left the station. It was a 3 hour trip to Ponyville even though it was the Express train. So I definitely would have lots to see. I was excited! After all, my friends would be there and I heard Ponyville was a great place to live. I noticed however that the compartment door opened. It was Lyra and Bon Bon. They decided to come and see me.

"Had a feeling you two would probably come in here. The other compartments a bit cramped?" Lyra replied, "Nope! Just wanted to hang out with you. It's a long ride and us mares get lonely." Bon Bon giggled. "Go ahead and get comfy then. I certainly don't mind." I said. They were really happy. Both of them got pretty comfy. With some gentle prodding from Bon Bon, Lyra decided she wanted to sit in my lap.

I noticed her there and I couldn't help but smile. Soon I began to gently pet her. It was pretty relaxing for me. Soon Bon Bon got even more closer and we had shared a pleasant session of petting and contentedness. They knew I had gotten over the awkwardness from their last encounter and was glad that things were going smoothly. They hadn't wanted me to shy away from them.

I was pretty cozy and kinda fell asleep. The 2 mares watched me and kept a silent vigil. "He is so handsome and so nice, Bon Bon. I hope we continue to be good friends and possibly more." Lyra had said. Bon Bon smiled and said, "Yeah Max is definitely something. And He looks even more cuter now then he did last time." "Wonder what happened to him."
"Beats me, but he is the perfect size for snuggling and also much more accessible now." said Lyra.

"10 minutes to Ponyville!" the conductor said. They got startled due to the magical voice that had been amplified. I began to stir. It had been a pleasant nap, but i missed a lot of the scenery to it. Soon We had arrived at the station. "Welp Max, for now we say goodbye but if you ever want too your more then welcome to come visit us at our house here in Ponyville." said Lyra.

The two mares happily got off the train onto the platform and then ran off. As for me, I stepped onto the platform and noticed the town not too far off with Twilight's castle in the distance as well as the School of Friendship nearby there as well. I let out a sigh of contentment. I felt like I was truly home.

Author's Note:

Well Folks, Max has made it safe and sound. Next up Ponyville chapter. What will he encounter and what is Max's destiny? Stay tuned my dear readers. This is just getting started.