• Published 13th Jan 2017
  • 4,776 Views, 137 Comments

Equestria's False Saiyan - Denchik



During the battle against Son Goku, Goku Black and Future Zamasu anger Goku too much...

  • ...
11
 137
 4,776

Chapter 9: The Ticket Master (part 3)

-Equestria, My Little Pony-

A severely stressed out and hungry Twilight Sparkle took off in the direction of her home, the Golden Oak Library. So far, the day wasn't all that great. She almost got killed twice by a certain false saiyan that's still in the hospital, she had a lot of trouble choosing which one of her friends she should give the ticket to and the purple unicorn also managed to skip lunch.

After Twilight Sparkle got close to her home, she slowed down her pace and began walking casually. She sighed, knowing that she still had a huge problem that needed to be solved.

"Ugh, I never thought being showered with favors would be so... aggravating." Ranted the purple unicorn. She used her magic to open the Golden Oak Library's door and witnessed Fluttershy, along with her animals, cleaning and dusting the library.

"Fluttershy, not you too!" groaned Twilight Sparke.

"Oh, well, hello Twilight. I hope you don't mind, but we're all doing a little spring cleaning for you." calmly responded Fluttershy, unfazed by her friend.

"it's summer." Blankly stated the purple unicorn while entering the Golden Oak Library and closing the door behind her.

"Oh, well, better late than never, right? It was Angel's idea." admitted the shy pegasus whilst blushing. When the pale yellow mare mentioned her bunny, Angel stopped making a salad for the purple unicorn, giving a salute and a smile afterwards

"You're not doing this for the ticket, are you?" asked Twilight Sparkle, suspicious of Fluttershy's actions.

"Oh no, I'm doing this because you're my very best friend. Right, Angel?" said Fluttershy, turning around to face her rabbit, only to see Angel giving her a stern look.

"Oh, yes, we are just doing this for the ticket." Finally admitted the shy pegasus. After Fluttershy told the truth, Angel finished the salad and brought it to Twilight Sparkle, which made her stomach grumble once more.

"No, no, NO!" said Twilight Sparkle, raising her voice. The sudden outburst made the bunny fall, which made him drop the salad on the ground. The purple unicorn used her magic to bring the bag that contained the tickets closer to her. She put it on and began heading towards the door.

"Well, this was all very nice of you and Angel, but I'm not accepting any extra favors until I've made my final decision, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave." said Twilight Sparkle, using her magic to open the door. After the purple unicorn had opened the door, she began motioning her friend to leave.

"SURPRISE!" shouted multiple ponies that were behind Twilight Sparkle. The purple unicorn turned around and was greeted by confetti being thrown in her direction and trumpets being blown. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie grabbed Twilight Sparkle and quickly dragged her outside.

"Twilight is my bestest friend! Whoopie, whoopie!" began the pink earth pony. While Pinkie Pie sang, she, with the help of the other ponies began throwing Twilight Sparkle up in the air.

"Pinkie..." said Twilight Sparkle, but was cut off by Pinkie Pie.

"She's the cutest, smartest, all around best pony, pony!" sang Pinkie Pie, throwing the purple unicorn into the air once more.

"Pinkie." said Twilight Sparkle once more, but to no avail.

"I bet if I throw a super-duper fun party, party!" continued the pink earth pony.

"Pinkie!" said the purple unicorn, raising her voice a bit and crossing her hooves.

"She'll give her extra ticket to the Gala to me!" sang Pinkie Pie while hopping back and forth.

"PINKIEEEE!" Snapped Twilight Sparkle. She forced the ponies that kept throwing her into the air a few steps back, which made the purple unicorn land on the hard ground with her back.

"Yes, Twilight?" Asked the pink earth pony while smiling, absolutely unfazed by Twilight's outburst.

"At least the other ponies tried to be subtle about the ticket!" Said the purple unicorn while getting up on her hooves.

"Wait... What ticket? What Gala?" asked one of the ponies.

"Oh, you didn't know? Twilight has an extra ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala!" explained Pinkie Pie, while the surrounding ponies came closer.

"The Grand Galloping Gala?!" asked all of the ponies who were present.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your mane?""I'll wash your dishes." proposed multiple ponies. Twilight Sparkle took off in one direction, but was stopped by Daisy.

"Would you like any help with your gardening?" asked the pink earth pony. The purple unicorn began running the other way, but this time, she was stopped by Shoeshine.

"I have a cartload of extra carrots!" said the light blue earth pony, presenting multiple carrots to Twilight Sparkle. Out of the crowd came Spike. He walked up to the purple unicorn with a confused and worried expression. The ponies began showering Twilight Sparkle with more favors.

"Twilight, what are we going to do?!" asked Spike while climbing onto the purple unicorn's back.

"We're... Going to... RUUUN!" shouted Twilight Sparkle, not giving the baby dragon enough time to climb onto her back. She took off at full speed, with her bag still intact and with Spike grabbing her tail. The crowd of ponies began following her, trying not to loose sight of the purple unicorn.

Twilight Sparkle and Spike first hid behind the cart of food that Applejack brought. Unfortunately, they were spotted by Daisy and Sweetie Drops, which helped the crowd of ponies find them. They took off in a different direction this time. When Twilight Sparkle and Spike were far away from the crowd, they disguised themselves as a mother and child. The purple unicorn put the baby dragon into a crib and began making her way through Ponyville, unnoticed.

After the crowd passed them, Twilight Sparkle looked up to see how far away the crowd was. Unfortunately, the purple unicorn was spotted by a pony named Carrot Top, who alerted the crowd and pointed at Twilight Sparkle. The purple unicorn and Spike abandoned their disguise and took off once again. Once they were far away enough from the crowd, they began hiding under a bridge. The crowd ran up and down the bridge, completely missing the duo.

Spike let go of the bridge and fell into the river, which alerted the crowd. Twilight Sparkle and the baby dragon took off in another direction again, this time, they ran into a clothes store and posed as mannequins. When the crowd passed the clothing store, they took off their disguise and began to run in a different direction. The duo was not successful once again and got noticed by the crowd of ponies once more. As a last resort, Twilight Sparkle ran into the hospital with Spike. She closed the doors behind her and began panting heavily.

"What happened this time?" asked the mare who worked at the reception desk while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, you see, Twilight Sparkle here has tickets to the Gala and-" began Spike, but was cut off by Twilight Sparkle putting a hoof over his mouth and giving him a stern look.

"Tickets to the Gala, huh? That's neat." said the mare, seemingly unfazed from Spike mentioning the tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala.

"So wait, you're not going to start asking for it or doing favors?" asked the purple unicorn, surprised.

"Nope. I'm not really interested in going to the Grand Galloping Gala. If you gave me the ticket then sure, I would go, but I won't do favors to get it or start begging for it." admitted the mare, which made Twilight Sparkle sigh in relief. She then heard the crowd of ponies behind the door, calling out her name.

"Oh Spike, what am I going to do?" wondered Twilight Sparkle, clearly out of options.

"What's that noise outside?!" asked an annoyed and familiar voice. Twilight Sparkle recognized the voice and gulped, knowing what was about to happen. The false saiyan came into the view of Spike and the purple unicorn, but this time he was dressed in his normal clothes, rather than the hospital gowns.

"Twilight, is it him?..." whispered a surprised and curious Spike. The purple unicorn nodded and sighed.

"Mortal, I asked you a question and i expect an answer. Now, tell me, what is that noise outside?" asked Goku Black, suddenly appreaing in front of Twilight Sparkle and holding a ki blast inches away from her face. Spike wanted to open his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the purple unicorn.

"T-there's a crowd of ponies behind this door... Remember the tickets that I left at your room? W-well, all of them want the extra ticket..." admitted a frightened Twilight Sparkle. The false saiyan removed the ki blast from the purple unicorn's face and frowned.

"I see... I'm going to take care of it. Move out of the way." ordered Goku Black. Twilight Sparkle became scared, anxious, worried and shocked.

'Oh my Celestia...' "Please don't hurt anypony!" begged Twilight Sparkle. The false saiyan looked down at the purple unicorn and saw the pleading look that she was giving him.

"I'll see what I can do." smirked the false saiyan. Twilight Sparkle and Spike moved out of the way. Goku Black then opened the door and went outside. He was greeted by a group of ponies that mainly consisted of mares. When the crowd saw him, they all began giving Black curious looks.

"Mortals, I suggest that all of you to leave the hospital grounds and the unicorn, known as Twilight Sparkle, alone. Or else..." warned Goku Black, giving the crowd a creepy and malicious smile. The crowd took a few steps back, but one pony stood her ground and narrowed her eyes at the false saiyan.

"Or else what?" asked the mare, earning multiple stern looks from the crowd. The false saiyan looked at the brave pony and began chuckling. He used his instantaneous movement, greatly surprising the crowd. Multiple ponies that were present began discussing where Goku Black went. Twilight Sparkle and Spike watched as the scene unfolded in front of them from a window.


The false saiyan appeared in Froggy Bottom Bogg. He felt a creature that was much stronger than the ponies that were back at Ponyville. He used his telekinesis to lift up the creature from the swamp. After a moment, the creature that he lifted with his telekinesis was a huge, 4 - headed hydra.

'This should do...' smirked the false saiyan. He touched the hydra and used instantaneous movement to get back to Ponyville. When he returned to Ponyville with the hydra, the ponies took multiple steps back upon seeing the creature that he brought. The hydra looked down and saw a lot of ponies that it could eat...

When suddenly, it got one of it's heads got blown off. The hydra shrieked from the sudden pain and looked down to see Goku Black pointing a finger at it. The hydra was angry and frightened. He then shot another ki blast from the same finger, taking off a second head. The creature, realizing that it has no chance, turned around and began trying to run away. While the false saiyan was killing the hydra, Twilight Sparkle covered Spike's eyes with one of her legs.

The false saiyan shot two final ki blasts, rendering the hydra headless. The hydra's body fell to the ground, lifeless. Goku Black walked up to it and lightly kicked it, which sent the fallen beast into the sky and then into space. The ponies stared at the false saiyan with wide eyes, not believing what they just witnessed.

"I will do that. Now, I'm giving all of you 30 seconds to get out of my sight, or I will do the same thing to each and every one of you." smirked Goku Black. After he finished his sentence, the ponies began running away from him and the hospital while panicking...