• Published 13th Jan 2017
  • 4,802 Views, 138 Comments

Equestria's False Saiyan - Denchik



During the battle against Son Goku, Goku Black and Future Zamasu anger Goku too much...

  • ...
11
 138
 4,802

Chapter 8: The Ticket Master (Part 2)

-My Little Pony, Equestria-

"So Twilight, who is going to get the ticket?" asked Rainbow Dash, gazing at the purple unicorn. Before Twilight Sparkle could say anything, her stomach began rumbling, which prompted the mare to give a nervous chuckle.

"Aheh, listen to that… I am starving. I don't know about you, but I can't make important decisions on an empty stomach… So ugh… I'll think about it over lunch and get back to you two! Okay?" responded Twilight Sparkle, walking away from the two mares.

"Okay…" Responded Applejack and Rainbow Dash. The two mares had their heads down, somewhat disappointed that neither of them managed to receive the ticket from Twilight Sparkle… Yet.

"So… do yah still want to hoof wrestle?" asked Applejack, looking at Rainbow Dash. The cyan mare gave a smirk and flew to the nearest tree stump, with Applejack following her…

Twilight Sparkle began making her way to Café Hay, so that she could eat lunch. Before she could make it to the café itself, she stopped at the Golden Oak Library to ask if Spike wanted to come. The baby dragon agreed to come with the purple unicorn to the café.

After they made it to the café, Spike and Twilight Sparkle both sat down on a small pile of hay, on the opposite ends of one of the tables. The waiter noticed the new customers. He gave Spike the menu and went on his way to serve other ponies. The baby dragon opened the menu and began skimming through it.

"*sigh* Spike, what am I going to do? All five of my best friends have… really good reasons to go to the Gala! Applejack, or Rainbow Dash? Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy, Rarity... Oh, who should go with me?" rambled Twilight Sparkle, tearing a petal off from one of the flowers that were on the table when she mentioned one of her friends' names. Her stomach then rumbled again, which prompted the purple unicron to eat the torn off petals.

''Have you made your decision?" asked the waiter, walking up to the table with Twilight Sparkle and Spike.

''I CAN'T DECIDE!" shouted Twilight Sparkle, surprising the waiter and making everypony who were outside the café give the purple unicorn weird looks.

"Twilight… He just wants to take your order…" deadpanned Spike, pointing down at the menu that he was holding.

"Oh… I would love a daffodil and daisy sandwich." Said Twilight Sparkle, a bit embarrassed.

"Do you have any rubies?" asked Spike. The waiter turned around and began staring at the baby dragon with a blank expression.

"No?... Okay. I'll have the hay fries, extra crispy!" said Spike. The waiter nodded and began walking away.
"What do you think, Spike?" asked Twilight Sparkle, getting more and more frustrated as time goes by.

''I think we have to try another restaurant. I mean, I like grass just fine, but would it hurt anybody to offer some gemstones?" Answered Spike, understanding the question differently.

"I mean about the Gala and the ticket and who I should take!" said the purple unicorn, making Spike roll his eyes.

"Oh... You're still on that?" asked the baby dragon , not understanding how much trouble Twilight Sparkle had in deciding who to give the tickets to.

"Spike! Listen! How do I choose? And when I do choose, will the other four be mad at me? I mean, I could give up my ticket to give away two, but that would still leave 3 dissappointed ponies! What if I-" rambled the purple unicorn, getting interrupted by the waiter putting their food down on the table.

"Your food." Said the waiter after putting down their ordered food. The baby dragon didn't waste any time and began eating the food in front of him.

"Oh, thank you! This looks so good! I'm sure everything will be much clearer once I eat!" said Twilight Sparkle as the waiter left their table. She used her magic to lift her sandwich and eat it, but suddenly got distracted with all of the nearby ponies running into the café itself.

"Erm... Madam, are you going to eat your food in zhe rain?" asked the waiter, confused as to why the purple unicorn hasn't left her table yet.

"It's not raining." Said Twilight Sparkle, looking around. After doing so, she noticed that it indeed was actually raining.

"What's going on?" asked a confused Twilight Sparkle, looking up and in to the sky. She then noticed a hole in the rainclouds. Out of the hole appeared a smiling Rainbow Dash.

"Hi there, best friend forever I've ever ever had! Enjoying the sunny weather?" asked the cyan pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash... What are you doing?" asked Twilight Sparkle, slightly narrowing her eyes at her friend.

"What do you mean? I just saw the smartest, most generous pony about to get rained on, so i thought I'd kick a hole in the clouds to keep her dry so she could dine in peace, that's all!" responded Rainbow Dash, giving the purple unicorn a grin.

"Rainbow, you're not trying to get extra consideration for the extra ticket by doing me extra special favors, are you?" asked Twilight Sparkle, suspicious of the cyan mare's actions.

"Me? No no no! Of course not!" said Rainbow Dash, denying her friend's accusations.

"Uh-uh." Nonchalantly responded the purple unicorn, not believing the cyan pegasus one bit.

"Seriously! I'd do it for anypony!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash. Twilight Sparkle looked around and saw multiple ponies running around, trying to find shelter from the rain. Twilight Sparkle looked back at Rainbow Dash with a rather dissapointed expression, which made the cyan pegasus nervously laugh.

"Rainbow, I am not comfortable accepting unwanted favors! So, I'd appreciate if you closed down that rain cloud right now!" scolded Twilight Sparkle.

"Urgh, fine!" groaned Rainbow Dash, zipping up the hole in the clouds.

"That's better!" said Twilight Sparkle, using her magic to lift up the sandwich yet again. But before she could take a bite out of it, rain began pouring down on her, making the sandwich soggy and the purple mare wet. Twilight Sparkle groaned in annoyance, while her assistant, Spike, had trouble holding back a chuckle.

"Twilight! It's raining!" said Rarity, stating the obvious. She was under an umbrella, which was preventing her from getting wet.

"No, really?" sarcastically retorted Twilight Sparkle.

"Come with me, before you catch a cold!" said Rarity, grabbing the purple unicorn and dragging her to her boutique, with Spike following her.

After a while, they have finally made it to Rarity's boutique. Twilight Sparkle began shaking off the water that she had on herself. After she was dry, she looked over and saw that Rarity was wet, due to her shaking off the water.

"Hehe, whoops, sorry!" said Twilight Sparkle, nervously chuckling. Rarity's expression suddenly went from annoyed, to happy.

"Oh, no, It's quite alright! After all, we are... the best of friends, are we not?" asked Rarity, getting closer to the purple unicorn and rubbing her head against Twilight Sparkle. But before Twilight Sparkle could answer, Rarity began speaking once again.

"And you know what the best of friends do?" asked Rarity, walking away from Twilight Sparkle.

"Ughh..." said Twilight Sparkle, attempting to find an answer for Rarity's question.

"Makeovers!" exclaimed the white unicorn, using her magic to bring a large curtain, knocking away Spike in the process. The curtain covered her and Twilight Sparkle. Rarity began to give the purple unicorn a makeover.

"Ugh, Rarity, ow, this really isn't fixing it. I mean, thank you but, ooh, that's too tight!" protested Twilight Sparkle. After a couple of moments, Rarity removed the giant curtain, revealing Twilight Sparkle in a pretty fancy outfit.

"There. Oh, you're marvelous!" commented Rarity.

"Uh, yeah, It's kinda pretty, isn't it?" said the purple unicorn, examining her new outfit. Rarity smiled and began making her way towards Spike.

"And you. Oh Spike, I have a dandy little outfit for the dashing gent!" said Rarity, using her magic once again to bring the large curtain to her. This time, it was her and Spike behind the curtain. She also began giving the baby dragon a makeover.

"D-ah, ow, oh, hey, wow, watch it, whoa!" complained Spike. After a while, Rarity removed the curtain once again, revealing Spike in a rather ridiculous outfit. He began examining it and was surprised to be wearing it.

"Now, you just need a hat!" said Rarity, puttin a large hat on the baby dragon.

"Gah! I told you, I don't want any part in this girly Gala gunk! See you back at the library!" said Spike, taking off his clothing. After he took it off, he began running towards the boutique's exit.

"Hahaha, oh, who needs him anyway. This is all about you and how fabulous you will look at the Grand Galloping Gala!" said Rarity, bringing Twilight Sparkle a mirror. The purple unicorn began checking out how she looked, but then realised that Rarity is doing all of this just to get the ticket...

"Wait, the Grand Galloping-" began Twilight Sparkle, just to be interrupted by Rarity, who walked up to a mannequin that wore the same costume as the purple unicorn.

"And oh, my goodness, what a coincidence. I happen to have an ensemble of my own that matches yours to a T. We would be the belles of the ball, you and I. Everyone would be clamoring for our attention. All eyes would be on us, and then everyone would finally know, the most beautiful, most talented, most sophisticated pony in all of Equestria is Rarity the unicorn!" fantasized Rarity, with stars in her eyes. When she noticed Twilight Sparkle giving her a dissapointed look, she began nervously chuckling.

"Ah, and Twilight Sparkle, of course!" said Rarity while petting the purple unicorn's head and giving her a smile.

"I see what's going on. You're just buttering me up so I give you the extra ticket. Well it's not gonna work. You're going to have to wait for my decision just like everyone else. Now if you'll excuse me, I've been trying all day just to get some lunch!" ranted Twilight Sparkle, taking off the costume in the process. She began making her way towards the door, but met a familiar orange earth pony in the doorway.

"Did somepony say... Lunch?!" asked Applejack, grabbing one of Twilight's hooves, dragging her outside afterwards. The earth pony dragged Twilight Sparkle towards a cart full of food.

"You've got to be kidding me!" exclaimed the purple unicorn, noticing the cart.

"I got apple pie, apple fritters, apple tarts, apple dumplings, apple crisps, apple crumblers, and apple Brown Betty. Uh, the dessert, not my auntie. What do you say there, best friend?" asked Applejack, smiling. The earth pony heard Twilight's stomach rumble once again.

"Is that a yes?" asked Applejack. The purple unicorn furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.

"No! I don't know who I'm giving the ticket to and all of these favors aren't making it easier to decide! In fact, I'm less sure than I was this morning!" shouted Twilight Sparkle, running away from Applejack. The orange earth pony just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Soooo.. that's a maybe?" asked Applejack...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the cliffhanger!