• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 581 Views, 3 Comments

Discord's Fire Demon - Pulse25



Discord didn't just make the plunderseeds when he was defeated...

  • ...
3
 3
 581

Bonus Chapter-Pinkie's Party and the Question that was never asked

Pinkie Pie smiled and hopped around the city. Ponies wondered why her skirt was staying down while she was falling. Others wondered why her feet were the things that were bouncing. Flare, though, wondered how her hair was so bouncy. He was told not to go down unless it was an emergency, so he did the natural thing. He flew down to ask her a trivial question he'd likely get no answer for. Pinkie then stopped bouncing as she looked up. The clouds were parting and a bright light let a familiar figure down.

Flare smiled down at Pinkie, but the smile quickly faded when she gasped, way too long or loud for any mortal should achieve without exhaling, and ran off, leaving a cloud clone of her, which quickly disappeared.

"Seriously?" He asked, then he quickly spread his wings and took off. Everyone was gone so fast. How did they even do that? They were practically everywhere a second ago. As he flew over the town, he couldn't help but notice Applejack's barn seemed to be...dancing. He immediately knew they were in there, and he touched down. All movement, inside and out of the barn, ceased immediately. "I know you're in there." He said, and he opened the door. What he got surprised him. The lights turned on, and everyone was there. There was a banner that said "Welcome/Welcome back Justice" but that wasn't what surprised him. What surprised him was his semi-father, Discord, sitting on top of a wrecking ball with a small white tank top and small white booty shorts on. "Oh dear God." He whispered, and refused to look at Discord.
He then peeked back up, and Discord was normal now. There was no wrecking ball or anything.

"I take it you were surprised?" Discord asked hopefully.

"Yes. Very surprised." He said, holding in some throw-up. He then looked around. "A party? I'm not staying." This sentence caused Pinkie to go gray and her hair deflate like a balloon, becoming straight. "BUT," he began, and Pinkie looked up. "I will stay for a while." Her hair poofed back up to normal, and they all enjoyed Pinkie's party all night long.

Author's Note:

This was intended to be like a normal day, but a single question was ignored. I made it short because it really doesn't matter. Last time, though.

Ultimate or Legendary?

Comments ( 2 )

I'm making a sequel, which is at the moment called "The Demon King and the Demi-Goddess" I'm going to change it, but for now it's that.

7856461 Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I thought Ponyville was where Discord was when he first appeared.

Login or register to comment